Why is there a border round my publication?

When i print a flyer i have designed in publisher 2000 there is a border
around it which i did not create. It looks like it may be a crop mark but
have turned this option off to no avail... Somebody please let me in on the
secret as i need to print this flyer and if i use it as it is i will have to
spend many hours using the guillotine cutting three sides off each A5 flyer i
have created from an A4 sheet.
0
Confused1 (124)

You can klick the foto (selecting) and go to Line/Borderstyle at the top of
your screen.
The option at the top is NO LINE and it will NOT use any line. It is only
for helping you such as Layout Guides.
In the same menu there are several options for getting lines ( even more
then you need) and adjusting color options are included!
Publisher gives you other options, but then you'l need to know the options
like lines.
With that option you can draw lines around the objects, but that is a lot of
work. I am using that only for making combinations in colors.

Good luck

"Dazed and confused" <Dazed and confused@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef
in bericht news:8471FC79-B328-43FF-8CF2-9CCA8A8BA9F6@microsoft.com...
> When i print a flyer i have designed in publisher 2000 there is a border
> around it which i did not create. It looks like it may be a crop mark but
> have turned this option off to no avail... Somebody please let me in on
> the
> secret as i need to print this flyer and if i use it as it is i will have
> spend many hours using the guillotine cutting three sides off each A5
> flyer i
> have created from an A4 sheet.

0
websmoker (17)
2/16/2005 9:00:09 AM
Thin line is displayed and printed around the object when you apply a combination of
a border and a fill to the object in Publisher
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;290911

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Dazed and confused" <Dazed and confused@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When i print a flyer i have designed in publisher 2000 there is a border
> around it which i did not create. It looks like it may be a crop mark but
> have turned this option off to no avail... Somebody please let me in on the
> secret as i need to print this flyer and if i use it as it is i will have to
> spend many hours using the guillotine cutting three sides off each A5 flyer i
> have created from an A4 sheet.

0
gsauer (5093)

ESM Public Folder Cant be Accessed
I am getting error "ID no: 80004005" when I try to access my public folders using ESM. I have followed the MS KB articles that mention this error. I think the problem has to do with the fact that my server has two NICS, here is the config, NIC#1 IP 192.168.1.219 NIC#2 IP 150.101.x.x ( has the default gateway ) I have tried setting the "Default Web Site to use each IP with different results. If I set it to use the first IP I get the error when clicking on the public folders, if I use the second the server just hangs forever on the process ( until I close it ) Thanks, Michael ...

Archiving mail into a public folder??? Is it possible?
Sorry I don't know if this is the right group to post this message but does anyone know how to archive a mailbox to a public folder? I want to say that there was a tool on the Exch5.5 resource kit that would do this, but I can not find it on the Exch 2K resource kit. I want to say it was called mail repl or something like that. What you can do is look at the exmerge utility on the 2K resource kit and see if you can export to .pst then import to a PF. Ozone "Javanutz" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:061d01c3da25$1ae33990$a101280a@phx.gbl......

Public Folder
I'm having the following problem on a new Exchange 2003 installation: When trying to access the public folder properties, the CPU utilization spikes and the system hangs. Only after terminating ESM does everything return to normal. Has anyone seen this type of problem before? Any solution? On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 18:37:54 -0700, "Dale" <Dale@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I'm having the following problem on a new Exchange 2003 installation: > >When trying to access the public folder properties, the CPU utilization >spikes and the system hangs. Only...

How do I display data in a bar charted rounded to thousands?
I am preparing a bar chart and want the data displayed as round thousands The chart data is in whole numbers. How do I do this? Make another column rounding the y-values to thousands and chart this data If first y-value is in B2 use in C2 =ROUND(B2,-3) Select all the x-values; hold CTRL key and select all the new y-values; make chart best wishes -- Bernard Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP people.stfx.ca/bliengme email address: remove uppercase characters "CatyLin" <CatyLin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:444D5AF2-FF04-4E3C-BA01-98F6CA6AC76C@mic...

Rounding 2 decimal Places
This seems easy enough but I cannot figure out the code and I cannot find an example. I need to round cells so there is 2 decimal places. I just need standard rounding so there is no more than 2 decimal places. This is what I did, but i cannot get it working. Do While I <= 50 round(cells(I,3).value,2) I = I + 1 Loop or Do While I <= 50 round(cells(I,3),2) I = I + 1 Loop And I have tried several other variations.....but I cannot get anything to work. Thanks, Pete I apologize.......I see this was answered.....I have been ...

Lost Public Folders After Upgrade
We just finished an upgrade from Exch 5.5 to Exch 2003. One of the last things the guy who was helping with the upgrade asked was "do your public folders look okay?" I opened up my Outlook client, and I saw all the folders were there: accounting, personnel, executive, data entry, company calendar, etc. He then said, "okay, this is it," and he deleted the old exch 5.5 server from the site. About 30 seconds later someone walked in and said, did you know there's nothing in the public folders? Actually, it looks like there is data in one of the calendars, but all t...

Rules on exchange for Public Folders
Does anyone know of a way to setup a rule, on server side, that will send messages to a public folder. I have set it up in Outlook, but for this to run, Outlook needs to be running (client side rule). I would like it this way so that outlook doesn't have to be up and running at all times. Thank you. John ...

Secure OWA public folders
Hello We are running Exchange 2003/ OWA at a church. We have a "public calendar" for scheduling church events, and want members(public) to have view only access to a calendar via OWA. e.g https://webmail.organization.org/public/chpc_calendar It works but anon-user can create entries in the calendar. I want to know how to prevent anonymous user from creating entries in a "public calendar' in Public folders. I have tried removing Anon-users from public folder/ gave it only read permissions in System manager but no luck. Is there any way to do this without affecting...

How to check Public Folder Content has fully replicated?
Hi, I am near the end of an Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003 migration and have just created replicas of my public folders on the new Exchange 2003 public folder server. Is there any way I can check that the content for the public folders have fully replicated to the new 2003 public folder server? The Pub.ebd on both servers are different sizes (the exchange 2003 is bigger). We have over 7000 public folders, so it is not a realistic to check the size of each public folder on 5.5 then on 2003. Can anyone suggest a utility that will compare the number of messages on each server within the publ...

Rounding Format
I would like to format a cell, that when the user enters an amount in it, the cell formats it to round to the nearest 5 cent Can this be done? I know you can do this, if the formaula is in another cell, but I need the result to be in the same cell as the original amount entered. One way, assume the cell is A1 (replace with your cell) Right click the sheet tab of the sheet where you want this and select view code and paste in the following Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Excel.Range) If Target.Address = "$A$1" Then Application.EnableEvents = False T...

How to round down
How do you round down from excel .. ie. 14.56 to 14 14.4 to 14 14.8 to 14 -- TaGY2K ------------------------------------------------------------------------ TaGY2K's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1861 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=386452 Try =ROUNDDOWN(A1,0) -- Regards Roger Govier "TaGY2K" <TaGY2K.1s2ayj_1121180752.1862@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:TaGY2K.1s2ayj_1121180752.1862@excelforum-nospam.com... > > How do you round down from excel .. > > ie. 14.56...

rounding the DATEDIF function
Is there a way I can round the DATEDIF function so that partial months are counted as a whole month. For example here is what i want my spreadsheet to say; start date end date total months 6/25/05 7/31/05 2 right now my function makes total months equal to 1. Thanks for any suggestions. -- speary ------------------------------------------------------------------------ speary's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24959 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=388479 This seems to work for your ...

Office Word 2007 Page Borders
I have trying to add a page border to my document. I select the page border feature and select all sides for the border to be applied. After it is selected I can see it in the normal view of the document but when I select print preview or print the file the bottom lines of the border are missing. I have tried to change the margins, change the border line pt. size and and other things all with no success of getting the line to appear on the print preview or on the actual printed document. What is causing this and how can I get them resolved? See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/For...

Public Folder option missing Outlook 2003
I have an end user that is having a problem with Outlook. After a reboot, the shared calendars dissapeared. When I attempted to recover them, I clicked on the folders option, but the "public folders" part of the tree was missing. None of the other users in the organization are having any issues with the public folders disappearing. Did you reset the navpane? Try a new profile? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-su...

missing borders in 07
Lost borders on 03 documents in 07, is there an easy fix for this? Have hundreds of documents? Thanks you What kind of borders are you referring to? -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "CoalGirl" <CoalGirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CBD8D81C-C609-4096-9716-04DA71B28181@microsoft.com... > Lost borders on 03 documents in 07, is there an easy fix for this? Have > hundreds of documents? > > Thanks you Borders for table cells in document. it seems that they are showing the table cells, but the borders are missing,s...

Text Box
Is it possible to insert a text heading, within the border of a text box? Ie. So that the border wraps around the text box as per usual, but in say the top left corner, the border breaks & the heading text is inserted? Jessica wrote: > Is it possible to insert a text heading, within the border > of a text box? > Ie. So that the border wraps around the text box as per > usual, but in say the top left corner, the border breaks & > the heading text is inserted? ======================================= I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to accomplish but it soun...

Calendar Alerts from a Public Folder
I have Outlook 2002. I create an event or appointment in a public outlook folder, but when I check 'Reminder' I get this message "the reminder will not appear because the item is not in your Calendar or tasks folder. Is that ok?" Is there a way to set it up so that I receive a reminder? If not, is there a way to create a reminder in a public folder and have it automatically show up in my personal Outlook folder? Thanks in advance for your help. Leana You'd need the Reminder Manager tool from http://www.slovaktech.com for that. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of...

manual page breaks and missing cell borders
When I have a large cell that spans two pages and apply a manual page break, the cell border does not appear at the bottom of the page. Any help out there? Thanks. ...

public folders / contacts
Using outlook 2003 and SBS 2003, Exchange2003 with latest SP. I created a public folder called 'shared contacts'. I marked the box in properties to 'show this folder as an email address list' When I make a new mail and hit 'To" Then use the 'show names from the' (list) The shared contacts in public folders is listed there.. But When I select that list, there are NO contacts in it at all... it shows blank... What could be the issue? Thanks ! Dumb question, but did you create any contacts in it with email = addresses yet?=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook...

Making a Public Calendar a default view?
Is there a way to make a user's Outlook 2003 Calendar default to a public Calendar. I have an Administrator that use both calendars, his personal Outlook for his own personal appointments and then uses the Public calendar for is business appointments. He predominately uses his public calendar and hates that he has to click on it every morning. I've added it to his favorites but whenever he closes his Outlook and reopens it, he has to reselect it. Anyone have any ideas? thx mike No. It's a much requested feature.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Micros...

Exporting Windows 2003 Public Folders
Is there a tool, like exmerge, that allows you to export the data in a public folder in Exchange 2003 so that it can be reimported into another server? We currently colocate an exchange server and our client is bringing it in house with a brand new server and install and wants us to export the data for them. From what I understand, I should login as an administrative user with outlook and just copy the public folder to a local PST? Is this accurate? That, or using the InterOrg PF Replicator, are your choices. "Flaxen" <Flaxen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mess...

Move all Public folders from one server to anorther.
What is the best solution to moving all the Public folders from one server to another server ? The servers is NOT in the same doman, organisation or site. I hav TCP/IP connectivitybetween the servers. Jane On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 12:32:29 +0200, dfgdfgd <kdhvjhg@jsfsgsd.com> wrote: >What is the best solution to moving all the Public folders from one >server to another server ? The servers is NOT in the same doman, >organisation or site. I hav TCP/IP connectivitybetween the servers. > > >Jane This will do a replication: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/238573/ after whic...

Meeting Responses for a Public Calendar
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C49F2A.67E68560 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I created a Public Calendar for the office where everyone has VIEW = access except for the ADMINS whose powers are much broader. Everytime an = meeting gets scheduled a message appears, "Responses to this meeting = will not be tallied b/c this meeting is not in your main calendar = folder. Is this OK? [Yes | No]. =20 How do I make it so that all responses get forwarded to a single email = address, ...

Public Folders not listed on Folder List
I cannot see Public Folders on my Outlook 2003 SP2 Folder List. I am using Exchange 5.5 SP4. Please help. Have you permission to see each folder? /Lasse "M P" <mark@textguru.ph> wrote in message news:ORUUCoMpGHA.3584@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... >I cannot see Public Folders on my Outlook 2003 SP2 Folder List. I am using >Exchange 5.5 SP4. Please help. > Could you see them yesterday? Describe what happened - what changes did you make to the system? .. -- Judy Gleeson Microsoft Most Valuable Professional Outlook www.acorntraining.com.au "Lasse Pette...

Email address is auto-generated each time a public folder is creat
Hello..... Every time I create a Public Folder, it is automatically mail enabled. I thought I should have the option of enabling it or not. Is there a setting on the Exchange server that will give me the option of adding an email address instead of automatically assigning one for every folder? thanks -- dgoizueta Is your Exch org in mixed mode? On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 13:00:02 -0700, dgoizueta <dgoizueta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello..... >Every time I create a Public Folder, it is automatically mail enabled. I >thought I should have the option of enabling it ...