why is my picture blank after i import it into publisher 2000.

I imported a jpg file into publisher 2000.  The picture prints but does not
show on the screen.
0
jean917 (2)

View, pictures, detailed display

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"jean917" <jean917@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I imported a jpg file into publisher 2000.  The picture prints but does not
> show on the screen.

0
gsauer (5093)
1/10/2005 5:50:39 PM
--____EUMWSWLWLZMKOFKUPWCA____

That does not help.  Actually if I set it ti hide the picture I at least =
see the frame with a big x in it..  When I set it back to view the picture =
I see nothing.

Have a great day!

Yoseph Mandelbaum
Information Technology