Why doesn't the page preview have the same order as work page?

 Why doesn't the preveiw page look like the one I built on the work pages. I
have "saved as" and "saved. The nagagation bars in preview goes to different
pages than titled. HELP!!!!!!
0
NCREBEL (1)

Under custom animation the Re-Order arrows are greyed out. Fix?
I am running PowerPoint 2007. I have custom animations and have a Camedia Add-in to record the slide show. Unfortunately, the Re-Order buttons at the bottom of Custom Animation are greyed out (as is "Re-Order"). How can I get the Re-order buttons back? -- Thanks! Select one of the animations in the animation pane. Some things cannot be reordered. For example, if you've animated a chart and expanded the options so you can select individual data series, those can't be reordered. -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's new in PPT 2010...

Print preview #3
Is there anyway of scrolling through all worksheets in a workbook in print preview. Rather than having to close the print preview, select the next worksheet and then go to print preview again. Select all sheets: Keep Ctrl depressed while you click on tabs or: Keep Shift depressed, click on first, then last tab HTH -- AP "Graham Whitehead" <gwhitehead77@hotmail.com> a �crit dans le message de news: u6IqJZ1pGHA.2400@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Is there anyway of scrolling through all worksheets in a workbook in print > preview. Rather than having to close the pri...

Teacher web page
I am trying to build my web page for my class and I want to be able to post the notes from class, which are power point files. I also want to upload word files. How can I do that?? I have tried the import thing but it makes a separate page but I am not sure what to do after that. HELP!! School starts in a week. You would be better posting this to the group microsft.public.publisher.webdesign which is where the Publisher Web experts do a great job of supporting people with Publisher web issues. -- John G "Tina" <Tina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...

Wrap text function does not work on all cells
My wrap text function does not work in all cells. The issue is this: - It will wrap text for about 20 lines then the last line of the cell will not wrap. Cannot figure out what causes the sudden reason that the wrap text function will not continue working in the cell. Try adding some alt-enters to your text to force new lines within the cell. You can usually see more of the contents that way. deer777 wrote: > > My wrap text function does not work in all cells. The > issue is this: > > - It will wrap text for about 20 lines then the last line > of the cell will n...

Ordering
Hi, I have a report which is based on a table called tblStreetSweeping and has the fields (Date, TicketNo, Type & Weight). Each finacial year runs from April to March, the data in the table ranges from April 2006 to July 2007, in my query I have the formula SortMthNum: Month(DateAdd("m",-3,[Date])) but it just takes in to account the month and not the year, How do i get the data to be sorted in the way it displays it April 2006, May 2006, June 2006, july 2006 all the way thru to july 2007 . In each month I would like the data broken to the actual pick up day i.e Monday, Tuesday,...

I want to start Excel in Print Preview. What's the quickest way?
I want to start Excel in Print Preview. What's the quickest way? Put the following in the ThisWorkbook code module of your workbook. Private Sub Workbook_Open() ActiveSheet.PrintPreview enablechanges:=True 'or false End Sub -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Newbie seeks quick answer!" <Newbie seeks quick answer!@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A0E08A1C-62F4-4A15-AA05-D3C9BB32152B@microsoft.com... >I want to start Excel in Print Preview. What's the quickest way? W...

Purchase Order Entry
When I Enter Purchase Order Entry it accepts ANY ITEM code. It is not checking ITEM Master. You are correct. That is by design. "Raja" wrote: > When I Enter Purchase Order Entry it accepts ANY ITEM > code. It is not checking ITEM Master. > > > This is because it reads the Item as the "Vendor Item" ie the name as the vendor may have it - its name at the vendor's warehouse -, not the company. >-----Original Message----- >You are correct. That is by design. > >"Raja" wrote: > >> When I Enter Purchase Order Entry i...

Getting Master Page to repeat
Hi: This is embarassing-was answered before but I can't find the post. I am trying to import a 148 page word document into a two-page book format. But when I create the Master Page and import the file, it doesn't repeat the margins even when I click "apply to page range". When the question was answered before I did have one successful import, but could not for the life of me figure out HOW! I must be "challenged!" -- MargeHD You cannot put 148 pages on the master pages... Setup your page as a booklet, in the Arrange menu set your margins. Create a text bo...

Almost got it. Change order on subform After new record added
Almost there I have a customer sub form Every thing works great. I have ordered the records in descending order. The only thing is when I hit the new call record and save it the record appears at the bottom of the list. When I change to another customer then go back every thing is how it should be. New record at top of the list. I have put a me.requery command in the subform but does not seem to work Use OrderBy to set the name of the field to sort on and which direction, Desc for descending, and leave blank for the default of ascending. Then set OrderByOn to True. ...

Opening a web page into a worksheet
2 computers, both have Excel '03 pro. On work computer, choose open, paste URL into the File Name box and hit enter. Excel opens the web page into a new workbook, but many of the links are not maintained. On home compuer, choose open, paste URL into the File Name box and hit enter. Excel opens the HTML of the web page in the text import wizard. I'm trying to consolidate searches from multiple regions on craigs list. If I try opening this MS discussion group page, it opens ok, with links in tact. Is there anything I can do to help retain the links or bypass the text ...

Reports not working for some users
Just wanted to put a note here with hopes that it will help someone. I ran into an issue this past week where some users could not run reports out of CRM, but other users could. Side by side comparisions of security showed no differences. Working with Microsoft support, it was discovered that the effected users were disabled in the default organisation in a multi-tenant environment. The unaffected users were either never added to the default organisation or still were enabled there. Once this was resolved then the reports work. Hoped that this posting saves someone some time! Chee...

Credit a clients account from a cancelled Work Order.
I have a client who would like to apply the deposit taken from a Work Order and rather than reimburse them apply it as a credit to their account. How to do this? -- Thank you for the help!! Richard Unfortunately there is no way to do it directly from the cancelled work order. What you'll need to do is cancel the work order and return the deposit, usually using the cash tender. Then you do a seperate transaction by selecting the customer, hit Shift-F4 to make a payment to the customers account. You need to put the amount in as a negative under the same tender that you used when yo...

Purchase Orders
My company purchases assembled items that we track by components. Currently we hand write out a po for the kits, and then enter all of the components into the system. Is there any way of receiving & disassembling an item so that a finished item can be ordered and then broken down into components? This is not automatic in the system. What you can do is receive the assembled item then create a negative adjustment to it and positive adjustment to the components after disassembling it. This is the same in the manufacturing module when you need to disassemble a FG. -- http://ddelpra...

MATCH command does not work with dates
Hi, I have 2 excel worksheets assuming "sheet1" and "sheet2". example: Sheet1: user date1 date2 date3 date4 date5...dateN AA BB CC Sheet2: user data date1 date2 date3 date4 date5 dateN AA total 100 102............................................. AA mean 30 32.............................................. AA Average 31 35................................................ CC total........................................................................ CC mean..................................................

Client Reports not working on laptops
OK, I have a good one that we have been working with MBS Technical Support on. We have Microsoft CRM on one server running under the Network Service account and the SQL/SRS Server on another machine running under a domain user account. We configured the SPN accounts so that the reports work in most cases. Here is where it gets interesting. Any user who has a desktop machine has no issue running reports in the IE or Outlook client. However, any user that has a laptop is getting an authentication error on the reports in both the IE and Outlook client and system settings returns an au...

can someone tell me why this isnt working?
=INDIRECT("'C:\PCS Connection\[Compan Discounts.xls]Sheet1'!$D$"&'C:\PCS Connection\[Company Discounts.xls]Sheet5'!$A$1) trying to use the data (which is just a single number) in Sheet5 cel A1, as the row number reference to call information from Sheet1 cell (whatever is in Sheet5 A1) the reason being i'm going to repeat this line in multiple places, the when i change the data in Sheet 5 A1 it will change all of the instance of this reference -- samccun ----------------------------------------------------------------------- samccune's Profile: http://...

Temp Files saved working in a Windows Network
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel When I save my office documents I worked on there is allways a second file saved which starts like ._ I suppose it is a temp file which is created from the autorecovery process. How can it be solved that these files will be deleted automatically? On 3/24/09 12:16 PM, in article 59b7045c.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "alieby@officeformac.com" <alieby@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2008 > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) > Processor: Intel > > When I save my office documents I ...

VBA Help does not work.
I can not get the VBA help file to work right for excelXP. The help file for Excel works fine but the one for VBA doesn't, When I select help from the menu it opens and I can get the contents section to work but if I try the Index or Search I just get the LeftRight arrow. I can not get the curssor or Ibeam to show and I can not enter anything to look up. That is usually a problem with the help process. Go into the Windows Task Manager (Ctl-Alt-Delete), select the Processes tab, click on the entry MSOHELP.exe and hit the End Process button. Back in the VBIDE, restart help, hopefully it w...

Print multiple pages with different name.
I have set up a timesheet in excel that I would like to be able to print with each employees name on it. Is there a way of doing this without creating a sheet for each employee. Say you put the names of the employees on Sheet2 (a1:Axxx). And you want to print Sheet1 (and the names go into C1). Then you could run a little macro to print: Option Explicit Sub testme01() Dim myCell As Range Dim myNamesRng As Range Dim myHeaderCell As Range With Worksheets("sheet2") Set myNamesRng = .Range("a1", .Cells(.Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp)) ...

illegal operation: invalid page fault in moduel MS097.DLL
Excel97 will not open because illegal operation: invalid page fault in moduel MS097.DLL I would appreciate any advice you can provide me. Thanks. You can find lots of hits in the excel newsgroups: http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search I searched for mso97 in *excel* and found lots http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=mso97&num=100&as_ugroup=*excel* And if you finally give up, maybe completely uninstalling first will help: http://support.microsoft.com?kbid=254250 OFF97: How to Completely Remove Microsoft Office 97 on Windows XP, Windows Me, and Windows 2000 JBuck...

Where did Word and Works newsgroups go?
Anyway I believe this is a Windows XP problem dealing with MS Word 2000. When I copy into Word 2000 from like IE6, Word will quit working with the clipboard. Closing Word and reopening it will make it start working once again. About a year ago, I was testing a number of XP systems and stopped updating Windows. This worked so well on my test machines that I stopped all of the rest of them. So nowadays I only get hotfixes that actually fix a problem that I am having. Although this one computer I restored from the Recovery CD just last week. And there are no new updates on it ...

Exchange ActiveSync w/ SmartPhone Working for one user but not ano
Hello, We recently purchased a few Motorola Q smartphones for our users. I already have a PPC-6700 that I've been using Exchange ActiveSync on for about 10 months. It works fine. So, I installed the same certificate on the Motorola and used the users username and password, entering it exactly as is on mine. It gives the 0x85010004 error...."Your account in Microsoft Exchange Server does not have permission to synchronize with your current settings. Contact your Exchange Server administrator" So...the first thing I did was check Mobile settings for the user and they...

CRM 3.0 Pro on a member server within a SBS2003 environment. supported? works?
can CRM3.0 Pro (not SBE) be installed on a SBS2003 environment on a member server (not the SBE server)? Yes, I've had that setup for some time with no issues... "IGA" wrote: > can CRM3.0 Pro (not SBE) be installed on a SBS2003 environment on a > member server (not the SBE server)? > > But is it supported by Microsoft. "James Sanford" wrote: > Yes, I've had that setup for some time with no issues... > > "IGA" wrote: > > > can CRM3.0 Pro (not SBE) be installed on a SBS2003 environment on a > > member server (n...

outlook express no longer working with hotmail
Why is it that I can connect to my hotmail account via internet explorer, but the connection via outlook express often reports "server busy" or simply won't connect on a "send/receive command?" Sometimes, the mail shows up later as if outlook has a mind of its own about when/if it will connect. Outlook Express questions should be asked in an Outlook Express group. This group is for the support of Microsoft Outlook (a different application)> For Outlook Express questions try one of the support options at: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;%5Bln%5...

random generated order numbers
In terms of ordering. If a customer places an order, traditionally they are given an order number for reference (eg. 12345) Are those numbers generated sequentially per order completed or through order started? Is it possible to have a random generated (within confines) order #? Reason I ask is there are some companies have a guy place an order then go on Canada post and sequentially put in order numbers So they can steal customer lists. Any help you can give me on this would be greatly appreciated. Hi Angelique The only way to enter random numbers is to do so manually. Within the...