why are links to websites (inserted in publisher documents) disab.

why are links to websites and e-mailadresses  (inserted in publisher
documents) still working in emailpreview but disabled in webpage preview?
0
hajohbo (3)

Win7 Social and Other Forums Links
Someone, the MVP, posted links for Subject. I've xferred to Win7 and I think my references are now lost. Could someone repeat them? http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/group/WindowsAnswers "W. eWatson" <wolftracks@invalid.com> wrote in message news:hlud4d$5kk$1@news.eternal-september.org... > Someone, the MVP, posted links for Subject. I've xferred to Win7 and I > think my references are now lost. Could someone repeat them? http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/windows7 W. eWatson wrote: > Someone, the MV...

Email address fields should not be formatted as a link
Email address fields in CRM are formatted in blue and underlined. This normally indicates a link in CRM. However, when users click on an email address, nothing happens. This does not meet users expectations. Email fields should either not be formatted as links or the field should perform an action when clicked on, like open up a new email in outlook pre-filled with the email address. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message...

Error Message in Publisher
I sent an emailnewsletter in Publisher. I included many addresses in the BCC field. Two of the addresses were not valid, and I received a message "Message Not Sent because so and so email address not valid." Did Outlook send the message to the other people in the BCC field, or did it send the message to no one at all? Also, I tried to send the emailnewsletter again. I had deleted all of the addresses from the BCC field, and just used the TO field. Still, I got the same error message that the message could not be sent due to the invalid emails (which I had already erased from ...

Linking Axes Max & Mins to source chart
Hi All, I've pasted a chart from one workbook into another, the data is sourced from the original workbook. I would like for the chart to be linked from the original chart though. As in, I want to be able to make changes to the formatting (particularly the scale) of the original chart and have that appear in the chart in the second chart. Basically, I want the charts to be linked. This is part of a process that will need to be repeated hundreds of times so pasting in a picture each time the chart changes is an option I'm trying to avoid. Any thoughts, ideas, or suggestions (or sta...

how to insert today's date on a hotkey (or F-key)?
Hi Any idea for how to insert today's date on a hotkey (or F-key)? in MS Excel2002 (Would be useful for ms Word too, me thinks) Thanks Ship Shiperton Henethe Hi Ship, CTRL+; -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Shiperton Henethe" <shiphen2@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:40103475$0$4915$afc38c87@news.easynet.co.uk... > Hi > Any idea for how to insert today's date on a hotkey (or F-key)? > in MS Excel2002 > (Would be useful for ms Word too, me thinks) > > Thanks > > > Ship > > Shiperton Henethe > > Hi...

How can I not have a white border when printing from Publisher?
I have a Hewlett Packard 3210 which states supporting borderless printing. I have tried various ways of trying to print my Publisher 2003 work onto 10x15 photo paper using settings for both 10x15cm, and 4"x6". I have spoken to HP Chat who reckons it is a publisher issue. When I print I get an uneven white border around 2 sides of the paper. Can anyone help me as to the solution? I have read a couple of threads about checking printable area in WordPad...I have done this and can get the margins to -0-. Many thanks in anticipation LampieSB wrote: > I have a Hewlett Packa...

Office Document Connection wont connect and locks my AD account
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Hello <br><br>I have been using Document Connection (DC) happily with my company's SharePoint for some weeks now. Today I had some hiccup with my AD account password, which is now sorted and I can now log onto the SharePoint site through Safari and authenticate to access the WebDAV through Finder. <br><br>However when I accessed the same WebDAV using Document Connection I was told that I didn't have permission and my AD account got locked. It looks like DC hammered my AD account...

Help on scanning a document into excel or word
Sorry folks I know it should problems to do with excel but I have had lots of help from here so it worth a try. I am trying to scan a page so that I can edit it from my labtop, but when I scan the page it will not let me edit any text, I have tried to save the file as a template but that doesn't work also, has anyone got any idea's Dave Are you scanning as Text using the OCR software that came with your scanner or just scanning as an image? Depending upon the OCR software, you can get close to 100% accuracy. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 22:41:19 GMT, "Dav...

How do I make a section link to certain sections
How di I make section link to certain sections Link in what way? Note that if you are referring to a header (or footer), it can only be linked to its "neighbor" in the preceding section. But you can bookmark text that you want to duplicate and then insert a cross-reference to the bookmark into your header (footer). -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP (Message posted via NNTP) "Delicate" <Delicate@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:30534AB8-1830-4D7C-A0C0-C27786434540@microsoft.com... > How di I make section link to certain se...

Why formula doesn't change on column insertion?
Hello: I know I will feel stupid when I hear the answer, but... If I have a formula ( =average(a1:a5) ), and I insert a new column, the formula, being relative, changes to ( =average(a1:a6) ). This works fine in a test. BUT I have a working spreadsheet in which inserting a column does *not* change the relative formula. Why? I can't see anything different in my working spreadsheet... -- Fred Boer Never mind - resolved. -- Fred Boer "Fred Boer" <fredboer1@NOyahooSPAM.com> wrote in message news:uin$VfrDIHA.5160@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello: > >...

2003 Publisher
In Publisher 2003 can you: 1. Start numbering pages with any page. 2. Link a graphic to certain text. I've been told it is possible but have been unable to make it happen. Thanks. Format page numbers http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP062813861033.aspx Linking and embedding http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH063587271033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "DSmith" <Donna@NOTSPAMres-xraynews.com> wrote in message news:ODSrPym1FHA.3124@TK2MSFTNGP12.p...

Quick Links in Customize HomePage can't get Fixed Asset reports
When you click on Customize This Page. Quick Links, Add, Microsoft Dynamics GP window, Reports, Fixed Assets, there is nothing to add. There doesn't seem to be a way to get the FA reports on the home page. We can use the shortcut bar, however. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Ag...

Excel-Linking Cells & Formatting
Morning everyone, I think my question has been addressed in a couple of different ways, but I want to be exactly sure. I have combinations of formulas that display different text paragraphs in a single cell depending on the input. My problem is that the text that is displayed is not retaining its formatting from where it is originally entered (I.e., bold, underline, etc.). Also I am using text wrap, but the rows are not re-sizing to compensate for the different lengths of the resulting text. Anyone know of a way around these two problems? Thanks in advance, Nomad Hi formulas can't ...

Inserting a Doc (or PDF) in a report in Access 2007
I am trying to work out the best way to produce a report that prints 2 pages; a customer copy and an office copy of an agreement (existing access single page reports), and on the back of each (using my printers duplex) print my terms of business. My terms of business file is currently a one page .doc file. I would like to be able to do this in such a way that if the 'terms of business' .doc file gets updated, it is also updated in the Access report automatically. I am currently having to print each of the two access reports, then load MS Word and print the terms of...

I want to insert the "Trademark" symbol on a business card.
alt+0153, you may need to Format, Font, Superscript. -- Mary ...

linking to stock quotes
Does anyone out there know how to link a cell to a stock quote and automatically update the quote whenever the sheet is opened? >-----Original Message----- >Does anyone out there know how to link a cell to a stock >quote and automatically update the quote whenever the sheet >is opened? >. >I'm putting this in to push this question back to the top. If there is someone monitoring this group, please let me no if there is not a way to like a cell with a current stock price. I don't want to spend two more hours trying to figure out something that can't be done. CA...

how to find function address in DLL when using Explicitly link?
Dear all, I have searched on web for this question and finded no answer. I know that LoadLibrary, GetProcAddress can find the functions' address for those exported in DLL. Anyway, I export class in DLL of "Win32 Dynamic-Link Library", I can use it when not using "Explicitly link". Can anyone can tell me about how to find function address in DLL when using Explicitly link? Thanks a lot! Jacklondon Chen Hello You mean when the DLL is made part of the application's import directory? If so, then you can tell the address of that imported functi...

Copy all hilighted words to a new document using VBA
Dear Experts: I would like to copy all hilighted words of the current document (via VBA) to a new one with the following features: 1. Highlighted word 2. Page No. where the highlighted word has been found 3. Applied Font of the highlighted word If a word has only be hilighted partially, the whole word has to be copied. Example: going (highlighted word), Page 219, Font Name: Arial Christmas (highlighted word), Page 222, Font Name: Tahoma. etc. Hope this is not asking too much and feasible, respectively. Help is much appreciated. Thank you very much in advance. Re...

Linking parameter query from Access to pivot table in Excel
I am trying to link an Access query that prompts for several criteria to an Excel pivot table. When I refresh the pivot table, I want it to open the database and run the query to update the data in the pivot table automatically. When I try to link to the data source, when I get to the end of the "Query Wizard", it gives me the error of "Not enough parameters. Expected 4". But it never prompts me for the parameters. Please help. Is there a setting I need to change or do I link the query differently to avoid "Microsoft Query" tool? You can't cr...

can I use a template from publisher for a powerpoint presentation
I want to use the Layers template in Publisher for a Powerpoint presentation so that the look of my company stays consistent. Any suggestions how to do this? You can copy/paste the objects. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "KHiemstra" <KHiemstra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:20565D6D-4608-4E55-8251-593DE51CB7D0@microsoft.com... >I want to use the Layers template in Publisher for a Powerpoint presentation > so that the look of my company stays consistent. Any suggestions how to ...

Weird links in emails
Hi, whenever I get an email from a certain friend, the links in the emails are totally messed up. An example: wlmailhtml:{C2540336-D92D-4288-A488-E68E7E86495A}mid://00000050/!x-usc:http://www.ermis.nl/ This is what i get, while I should only be getting the last bit, ie. http://www.ermis.nl/ Obviously, when I click on the link, my browser cannot find the address. I have a suspicion it is not my WLM which is at fault, but just thought I'd ask here, just in case I can do something to receive the links normally. According to the headers, my friend uses Microsoft Windows Live M...

Inserting filename in Excel worksheet
Hey guys I want to show the filename/path directly in a celle, of course I can show it in the prewiev option, but are there any function to make it appear as a value in a cell. If not: How will a macro that "make the cake" be programmed? Hopefully regards Snoopy http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0002.html -- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) "Snoopy" <blaksnm@jjuc.no> wrote in message news:1186554383.112521.287440@l70g2000hse.googlegroups.com... > Hey guys > I want to show the filename/path d...

Open a new document in a new "exterior" Excel Windows
How is it possible to tune Excel to make every new=20 document open as a new "exterior" Excel Windows, and not=20 as a "interior" windows in the Excel Application ?? My Powerpoint is already reacting like that, but I cannot=20 find any clues in the Options... Menu. Is there a link with the way the default template is=20 designed ? Thanks for your input. S=E9bastien. Accenture France. Try Tools-Options then tick the "View Windows in Taskbar" on the Vie tab -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

How do I insert the symbold to represent DITTO ?
I want to insert the symbol to represent ditto - I cannot see any way to do this appart from using apostrophies, which isn't the correct thing to use!! Can anyone help? Many thanks from a demented Administrator!! The symbol for ditto is two straight apostrophes or a straight quotation mark. You'll have to Undo the AutoFormat, but those are the characters to use. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Sparkygirf" <Sparkygirf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6E030214-B...

Inserting from Clipboard
Hello. I would like to insert data over the clipboard in Excel. This functioned so far. Now however the problem that if in the data somewhere " occurs, is Excel when inserting the following values on the same line inserts. Can't that be gone around somehow - i.e. it can be adjusted somehow that Excel when inserting " - indications to interpret is? for example: 11111 " aaaaaa dddd 22222 " bbbbb cccc I would like to insert this in Excel. The individual values are separate tabulator. Now two lines should be inserted, whereby in each case the column B " be co...