why are links to websites (inserted in publisher documents) disab.

why are links to websites and e-mailadresses  (inserted in publisher
documents) still working in emailpreview but disabled in webpage preview?
0
hajohbo (3)

Problem linking dll
Hi, I'm having trouble linking a dll that I'm writing with my test program. Both the dll and the program I'm using it with are written in vc++ 6.0. If I use LoadLibrary and GetProc to link to the functions at runtime then it works fine, I can call them and they work. However, I'd like to have my program implicitly link to them when it loads. I've tried using these declarations in the dll header file: #ifdef XXXDLL_EXPORTS extern "C" __declspec(dllexport) BOOL SetX(char* x); extern "C" __declspec(dllexport) int GetX(int x); #else extern "C"...

How do I change the default color of the tag for insert c... #2
This issue has me perplexed. I don't enjoy the default red color tag while doing an insert comment. Does anyone know how to change the default color? Thanks in advance. You can't change the color. You could use the Drawing Tools to draw a tiny little triangle over it (or them) and then give it a fill color. See http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments01.html for more on comments. tj "ntwrkengnr@hotmail.com" wrote: > This issue has me perplexed. I don't enjoy the default red color tag while > doing an insert comment. Does anyone know how to change the default c...

Link Question
Hello everyone! Using E02 on XP. Usually in the Access area and don't use Excel much but...always learn SO much in these Newsgroups. I have 2 folders in a shared drive that contain 2 versions of a file that need to be compared. (We send the ToClient file to our clients and they make changes to participant data for year end valuation work. They return it to us and we put it in the FromClient folder.) I've created a master file that will compare the two, cell by cell and, for now, just return "Ok" or "Edited". (Later I want to show the ToClient cell value...

Publisher 2000 #33
I have publisher 2000, can I upgrade to the latest publisher program? didge What version of Windows are you using? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "didge" <didge@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:70BAA685-7C19-4EA9-A2A7-0BDE96CEFB2F@microsoft.com... >I have publisher 2000, can I upgrade to the latest publisher program? > didge Windows XP "JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote: > What version of Windows are you using? > > -- > > JoAnn Paules > MVP Microsoft [Publisher] > > > > "didge" ...

View Publisher 2003 File
Is there a way to view a Pub 2003 file if the program is not installed on your computer? I need to see if I can open the file to save it as a PDF and send it to someone. Is this possible? Thanks! No... You can download the trial version of Publisher 2007. It will open Publisher 2003 files. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/FX100487821033.aspx If you send me the file I will convert it for you. mary-sauer at columbus.rr.com -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "KenPez" <KenPez@discussions.microso...

uploading a website, dumb stuff, but I need help
This is my first time, and go figure, Verizon is no help (my ISP). How can I make it work. I'm dumfounded. I created the html files in Publisher, but when I upload them using WS FTP, only the default (1st) page works, and none of the links work. How about you tell us what version of Windows and Publisher you are using? -- I'm going to guess you are using version 2002. I recommend you review my 2002 tutorial at www.davidbartosik.com/ppt.htm I also recommend you use our forum at microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign -- David Bartosik - Microsoft MVP Visit www.davidbartosi...

Chart Links ?
We have a workbook ('Book1') that we need to archive every week. In this workbook there are 3 charts (on a tab called 'graphs') which have source data linked to a tab called 'data' all within the same workbook. When we 'SaveAs' to a different location the source code of the charts is remaining with the original workbook ('Book1') and not with the newly saved workbook ('Book2'). Why is this happening, and how do we fix it???? Kevin Kevin, This doesn't sound like normal Excel behaviour... What you've described should only happen if y...

Why can't I type on a certain section of a word document?
I am typing an outline, and after III. there is 3/4 of blank page, then IV. begins on next page. I have tried to find a break page marking, but do not see one. This must go out tomorrow - HELP! If you're using the built-in heading styles for your outline, be aware that they are all formatted as "Keep with next." This causes them all to stick together until a paragraph intervenes that is NOT so formatted. In any case, check the formatting of your paragraphs because "Keep with next" and/or "Keep lines together" (or even "Page break before&qu...

Big prodject! How to insert row or rows beneath certain text
Is there a code that when a certain text is in collumn (A3) ALL CORE i insert one row beneath it, Also if there is one or more text next t each other, Like Collumn (A9 and A10) HUNTER-#2 and HUNTER-#2 an there're the exactly the same then insert two rows beneath the las Hunter-#2. But the thing is I only want it to happen to specifics text and can it have exceptions like at A5 and A6 the text reads COPE & DRA #2 and under it says COPE & DRAG #3 can the code it insert two row beneath COPE & Drag #3 but if COPE & DRAGE #3 does not appear the insert one row beneath COPE &...

how do I restore a document to a previous state?
how do I restore a document to a previous state? Stephanie, you can't if you saved it, do you have a backup? -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "stephanie" <stephanie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EECDA007-647B-4062-9CD0-F8F4BD036B7D@microsoft.com... > how do I restore a document to a previous state? ...

Creating Cross-Project Links
Hi 1). What is the usage of Creating Cross-Project Links ? As I understand, "Cross-project links are useful when two or more projects have only a few tasks that affect one another. For example, a milestone within a development project might trigger a task in an advertising campaign project." 2). How it is implemented in Project 2007 ? When I copied the task from the source project into my project ( target project ) using "Paste Special", the new task I created become another task in my target project. My observation is both task ( ie. task in the source...

Visio: How to set a transparent background on an inserted GIF?
Inserted a GIF from file with a white background. Would like to edit the image to make the background transparent so that it will overlay the drawing background. Is it possible in Visio, or do I have to edit the source file with another application? On Wed, 4 Oct 2006 14:49:02 -0700, John Sudds <JohnSudds@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Inserted a GIF from file with a white background. Would like to edit the >image to make the background transparent so that it will overlay the drawing >background. Is it possible in Visio, or do I have to edit the source file >with ...

linking comments between spreadsheets
Hi, I'm new to this discussion group and relatively new to Excel. Im afraid I have no programming experience either. I am using Excel 2003 I have linked a number of cells between two spreadsheets so that the second sheet "mirrors" the first one in the relevant cells and updates when changes are made. I would also like to link the comments in these cells so they are also mirrored and updated in the second sheet. Is this possible? Any advice would be welcome, Thanks You'll need a macro. Saved from a previous post: If you want to use a user defined function to get the...

how can i change a linked sound file to become an embedded
i am trying to package up a powerpoint presenatation that contains an audio track - which is an mp4 file. Within the presentation the sound file is currently a linked file. I've tried using the 'package to cd' function but I can still not get the sound to work when i then put the cd into other computers. so how can i embed it instead? i've tried deleting the track, raising the 'sound size limit' to 6000 kb and resinserting it-but that doesnt work. the file is 5.3MB. My plan is to ultimately email the presentation - but it's vital that the s...

Office Publisher 2003 Printing w/Designjet 110plus
Publisher will print to other printer w/o problems, will print to 110+ if it is only one page, but if I try to print a sign or 4 pgs. on 24" X 36" paper it won't even try. The test pg. prints, I've uninstalled & reinstalled the driver, I've talked to manufacturer, now what? My technique for that would be to create a special size pdf and "print" to that. Then print the pdf. Usually works. Thanks some printer! "gypfuz" <gypfuz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BC5491A7-3687-4E03-9115-6E960ACCE366@microsoft.com... > Publi...

insert blank row every 10 rows
Is it possible to insert a blank row every 10th row starting from row 11 and going until the last and variable row of data? maybe this? Sub test() Dim ws As Worksheet Dim lastrow As Long Set ws = Worksheets("Sheet1") lastrow = ws.Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row Do Until lastrow < 11 If lastrow Mod 10 = 0 Then ws.Rows(lastrow).Offset(-9).EntireRow.Insert End If lastrow = lastrow - 1 Loop End Sub -- Gary Keramidas Excel 2003 "aileen" &...

Inserting blank rows plus using Sum
I have a list of stocks sorted by date. When the stock symbol changes, I need to insert 2 blank rows and AutoSum columns 2, 6,7, and 8 of the group and display them on the first of the 2 blank rows, leaving a blank row before the next group. Symbol Qty Price Action Name US Trade Date Amount Commission Fees MSFT -210 28.95 Sell 2/13/2008 6079.43 -0.07 -0.07 MSFT -790 28.95 Sell 2/13/2008 22863.24 -7.26 -0.26 -1000 28942.67 -7.33 -0.33 C -700 22.16 Sell 3/4/2008 15511.82 -0.18 -0.18 C -300 22.15 Sell 3/4/2008 6637.92 -7.08 -0.08 -1000 22149.74 -7.26 -0.26 MSFT -500...

Please Help: Character Insertion
Hello: I have an excel database full of product from my supplier. One of th columns contains UPC codes. A full UPC code is 11 digits, but for som reason my supplier omits the number zero in which the first number i zero. Right now, I have half a list of correct 11 digit codes, and th other half I need to insert a zero in front og very first digit. I there any way for me to do this in bulk instead of doing one by one? for example 12345678999 9999999999 (I need zeroes entered on these in the beginning -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Maybe change the format to custom 00000...

HOW DO I Auto inserting date and time?
Can someone out there please help me! Am trying to find what the formula would be to automatically insert date and time (in seperate columns) when another field has been filled. Ie, if cell C3 has data in it, then for C1 to automatically insert the date, and C2 to automatically insert a time. I am told that this IS possible, but I can't work out how to do it! Thank you in advance for any assistance! Shane --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.515 / Virus Database: 313 - Release Date: 01/09/2003 thank you...

publishing a video clip
I want to put a video file on my web site. Can I just insert it as an 'object' on the page? Will it then get uploaded from my computer when I upload my site? jjjj wrote: > I want to put a video file on my web site. Can I just > insert it as an 'object' on the page? Will it then get > uploaded from my computer when I upload my site? ======================================== Try asking your question in the following group: "publisher.webdesign" http://tinyurl.com/2rhz7 -- John Inzer Including external files in a Publisher web: http://msmvps.com/blo...

Can someone help me print a 4 up post card in publisher 2007
I have been trying to print 4 postcards on a page but can not figure out how to do it. Please help! I'm a Publisher 2000 user and this is how I would do it using 8�"x11" stock. File Page Setup Special Size Width 5.5" Height 4.25" OK Create Postcard File Print Page Options button (lower left corner of Print window) Select Print multiple copies per sheet Custom Options button All margins set to 0" OK OK -- Don Vancouver, USA "JustAlice" <JustAlice@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A7FC53C-3357-41FB-B650-...

Importing Word Document #2
I'm using Publisher 2002. I want to import a Word document containing pictures and drawings that are layered so that the drawing is imposed on the picture. The text of the document uses footnotes as well. When I import the document and then reformat it using Page SetUp to put it into booklet format two bad things happen. 1. A picture with its overlaid drawing does not show up with the drawing overlaid, and I can't seem to fix that. 2. The footnotes appear in a different text box from the main text and the main text does not flow properly to the next page. Instead, some of the main t...

Publisher #78
My computer video driver went down so i swapped the hard drive into another machine to carry on. However, publisher won't open because it doesn't recognize the computer and says it isn't valid for that unit. How do i beat it into submission so it will run on the temporary computer? -- RSD Did you reinstall Publisher on the new hard drive? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Ron D" <RonD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:18F65576-11FF-48E6-BDA8-FF87CED58E3A@microsoft.c...

when opening a mail merge document.
I have set up a merge document in WORD. I am using excel as my data info. When I open the document, it opens the excel spreadsheet way down in row like 10,000. Does anyone know how I can get it to open in the data on the spreadsheet? For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateADataSource.htm Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 11:11:03 -0700, "kks212" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

linking to multiple workbooks
I have 50 or so workbooks each with 1 sheet in them. I am trying to create one master workbook that will essentially look the same as the individual sheets in the different workbooks. Every sheet has the exact same cells and formulas on them. I want to link the 50 workbooks to one master, but I don't want to open each one and link it that way. Is there a way to merge workbooks, or an easier way of linking everything. Any assistance welcom. Thanks Start with this example for a few cells http://www.rondebruin.nl/summary2.htm How big is the range that you want to link to ? I can ...