Where's my clip art? Publisher 2003. saved it. opened later clip.

I was working on a document in Publisher 2003.  Had several pictures (clip
art) in it.  Saved it, and later when I went back to work with it again, all
of the clip art is gone.  Picture boxes are still there, but it says they are
empty pic boxes.  Help, I'm limited on time here at work!
0
charlene (12)

Have you tried, view, pictures, detailed display?

Empty your cache, in IE, tools, Internet Options, delete files...

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Charlene" <Charlene@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I was working on a document in Publisher 2003.  Had several pictures (clip
> art) in it.  Saved it, and later when I went back to work with it again, all
> of the clip art is gone.  Picture boxes are still there, but it says they are
> empty pic boxes.  Help, I'm limited on time here at work!

0
gsauer (5093)

when opening outlook, hard drive grinds for up to #2
10 minutes before opening?? I have scanpst'ed , my pst is less the 600 MB , what is going on and how do I fix it. Close Outlook. Find and rename outcmd.dat to .old. (If using Windows 2000 or XP, you will need to enable searching hidden and system folders.) Once you have done so, reopen Outlook and it should open fine. You will need to rebuild any custom toolbars or customizations as the file outcmd.dat controls how the toolbars display. When it becomes corrupted, it will cause Outlook to hang because it cannot create the toolbars that you expect. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outl...

How can I open outlook in a different inbox, i.e.hotmail ?
I am using Microsoft Outlook 2002 i Windows XP and opens in its own inbox. Is it possible to set it to open in the Hotmail inbox where my mail is found? ...

Checking for open forms in access 97
Hi How can I check if a particular form is already open in access 97? Thanks Regards John wrote: > Hi > > How can I check if a particular form is already open in access 97? > > Thanks > > Regards Copy this into a standard module and then use it to test for open forms... Function IsLoaded(ByVal strFormName As String) As Boolean ' Returns True if the specified form is open in Form view or Datasheet view. On Error GoTo ErrHandler Const conObjStateClosed = 0 Const conDesignView = 0 If SysCmd(acSysCmdGetObjectState, acForm, strFormName) <> con...

save inbox to local folder
all, i have been searching the web looking for outlook vba code to save al the contents of my pst as individual word docs sorted sender. i also need a way to have outlook export messages from the inbox including attachments to the my documents folder. my copany recently implimented AD and several GPO's that delete al references to .pst. i am trying to make my life easier by using code t auto save my backup pst to word docs (or .msg whatever is easier) going forward i need to use some vba code to automaticlly save m incomming new mail to sender.doc or subject.doc. any help here is...

Outlook 2003
I have an ongoing problem with Outlook 2003 (running on XP SP2 all up to date). Within about ten minutes of starting up Outlook I suddenly loose near all functionality in the program. I can open emails, read them and move them about. However the "New", "Reply", "Reply to All" and "Forward" options all gray out and are unuseable. Similarly, I can no longer copy email addresses or chunks of text out of emails - I can select the text, right click it and select Copy, however the text isn't copied to the clipboard. To get round this, I have t...

Save a record when switching tabs or clicking button
Hey there, When a user enters data on my form, and then either switches to another open tab, OR clicks on a button on the current form that opens another form, I want their data to be saved. How can I go about this? I tried the OnDirty event of the form as well as the Lost Focus event and neither is firing so I am at a loss. Any help is appreciated! Thanks! -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access/201003/1 In the button's click event, add If Me.Dirty = True then Me.Dirty = False. On the tab control's change ev...

Outlook 2003 Rules copy rather than move mail
I have set up Outlook 2003 to move certain e mails (based on the addresses) to a different folder but instead of moving, the e mail;s are copied. I have looked in the support database and on this newsgroup but to no avail. is this "a feature" of O 2003? Peter Posting from Peter Rogers Replace NOSPAM with ntlworld to reply Peter Rogers wrote: > I have set up Outlook 2003 to move certain e mails (based on the > addresses) to a different folder but instead of moving, the e mail;s > are copied. > > I have looked in the support database and on this newsgroup but to n...

Outlook 2003 does not stop on shutdown
I don't know if this the place to ask this. I've googled it to death and cannot find a solution although I have seen others ask this question. Here it is: When I shutdown Windows, I get a "cannot stop Outlook" message. I have to choose "stop now" for shutdown to progress. Specs: Toshiba Satellite L305 laptop WinXP/SP3 IE8 Office 2003, SP3 Outlook is set to minimize to the system tray and my outlook profile is stored on a secondary partition of the main harddrive. This is because I clone the primary partition weekly to guard against burnouts. S...

cannot get office 2003 professional to install on my laptop
I just bought office 2003 professional. I am running Windows XP. When i put the disc in the pc, it is very slow reading it. Then, it will get stuck trying to read a file, and after a while i get a message that there is no CD in the drive. I have cleaned the disk. The disc drive will play a movie fine, and just yeserday downloaded office 97 professional with no apparent problems? I have tried several times to load, with the same result. I am using 25 digit product key. Am i mussing something? Thanks, Tonso ...

Excel opening splashscreen
Is there a way to disable the splashscreen that pops up when opening Excel? - I see no need for it. TIA Bill Chatfield Use the /e switch in the shortcut used to open excel. eg ... excel.exe /e Regards BrianB ===================================================== "Bill Chatfield" <Please@smile.com> wrote in message news:<eMijb.287880$mp.227286@rwcrnsc51.ops.asp.att.net>... > Is there a way to disable the splashscreen that pops up when opening > Excel? - I see no need for it. > > TIA > > Bill Chatfield Thanks Brian "BrianB" <Bria...

Unexpected NDR from Exchange 2003 Server
Hi, A user has sent a mail to gmail account and got a NDR from exchange server. But the mail is delivered to end user. The internal user was able to send mails to that gmail account earlier without any problems. Even there are no changes done on exchange server. The content of NDR is: The recipient has been deleted or has no e-mail address. Any ideas ? Regards, D Ramesh This is interesting, does this happen each time the user sends to this gmail account? The first thing I would do is review the SMTP logs and the headers of the email message. "Ramesh D" wrote: > Hi, &g...

Need to get Publisher 2003 back, vs. 2007
I have Office 2003. I had Word 2003 and Excel 2003 loaded, but Publisher 2003 was not. I "repaired" Office by inserting disc. I now have Pub 2007! I have docs created in 03, they will not open. Plus, I cannot even open Pub 07 at all--I get a statement something like " Will only work when loaded" (approximate statement). All in all, I am very frustrated. First, can I revert back to Pub 03 somehow? That is my preference. Thank you! "Cockapoo Lover" <Cockapoo Lover@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9F3F8A80-5640-4E51-...

Office Outlook 2003 from Outlook Express?
Installed Office 2003 and want to switch from Outlook Express to Outlook, but Outlook doesn't show up in my email options for selection...what do I do? Thanks! KRV What e-mail options are you looking at? Under Control Panel->Mail Icon, have you installed your mail account settings? Have you opened Outlook and let it import your OE mail? What steps have you taken to get your mail in Outlook? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will ...

Outlok 2003 doesen't automatically send/recieve while offline
I don't think Outlook 2003 is automatically sending/receiving while offline. I set it to "Automatically send/receive while offline every 1 minute", so I'd except it to do that. But every time I start Outlook, I have to wait around 10 seconds to get an e-mail to pop up. I tested it by sending an e-mail from a different account on a web-based interface to my account hooked up to Outlook. I sent it, and making sure Outlook was closed, I left and waited around 10 minutes. I got back and started Outlook. I would except to see the message in there, because it check every 1 minute a...

Can not open .wb1 file with XL2000 and XL2002
Hi, I have a OEM Computer I have XL2000 and XL2002 installed. I do not have the CD for Office. I have some Imp files that are in the Quattro Pro format and have extension .wb1. I am unable to open it in Excel. Excel help says that it supports .wb1 format. I am unable to find the Quattro Pro 5.0 convertor. The converter for Quattro Pro 5.0 files is part of the Office 2000, available in the Excel tree of the Office setup program. I do not believe it is available as a download or any other way. If you do no have the setup files you might consider buying Conversions Plus from www.datawiz...

"Extra line breaks in this message were removed." in Outlook 2003.
Hello, How do I remove these extra line breaks from my sent plain text e-mails (don't like the formatting -- just like to be simple)? I assume Outlook 2003 is telling there are two carriage returns for each line in my signature. I do not want to have other Outlook users to click on "Restore line breaks" and/or do "Outlook's Tools menu -> Options... -> E-mail Options -> uncheck "Remove extra line breaks in plain text messages". The removed extra line breaks resulted (copied and pasted from an Outlook's sent e-mail): Phillip Pi Senior Softwa...

Frontpage 2003 02-13-10
All of a sudden I am having a problem signing in, when I click on "remote we site" my username and password are no longer being recognized. Why? Try opening your Remote (online) Web site in FP - if that doesn't work, have your host run a repair (server health check) on the FP SE and permissions -- _____________________________________________ SBR @ ENJOY (-: [ Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ] "Warning - Using the F1 Key will not break anything!" (-; _____________________________________________ "rdmscorp" <rdmscorp@discussions.m...

Word 2003
When I open word, I get a line of something in Chinese or Oriental..I close the line and get one more. When I close the second line, it takes me to word. What could this be?? With word closed try searching, to include hidden for normal.dot and deleting all found files "tobeetwo" <tobeetwo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F43750AC-A691-4D13-BB8E-3DD1E2A6D704@microsoft.com... > When I open word, I get a line of something in Chinese or Oriental..I > close > the line and get one more. When I close the second line, it takes me to > wo...

microsoft Publisher barcode
hi i need barcode font for printting label in microsoft Publisher 2007 mohammad ramezani What type of barcode? BTW try to google barcode font... Jan <kaji.ramezani@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1176744302.765665.60730@l77g2000hsb.googlegroups.com... > hi > i need barcode font for printting label in microsoft Publisher 2007 > mohammad ramezani > ...

MS Outlook 2003 for small business Tech Refresh 2
I loaded the initial Beta as an upgrade to Office XP Pro version with SP 2 (i think - whatever was the most current upgrage as of the middle of july.) I loaded Office then the other apps then loaded Small Business from CD. Then Upgraded to Tech Refresh when I tried to run Outlook I recieved an error message that Buttons failed to load. Reinstall Outlook Small Business. So I did now it doesn't show up in Outlook, No Small Business Tools Menu shows up. I have tried the following in the order described... Uninstalled Small Business Version and reloaded... Uninstalled Small Bus...

How to change the default personal information logo in publisher?
I can't find how to change the default logo for my company in the personal information section of Publisher. Help anyone? Edit - Personal Information -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Alejandro" <Alejandro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D1CC77D1-0AE2-4CF9-92D3-9C8872F7A1CB@microsoft.com... >I can't find how to change the default logo for my company in the personal > information section of Publisher. Help anyone? Dear JoAnn Thanks for taking the time to answer. When I go to edit - personal information, the only thing I c...

Can't load my publisher files.
Two or three days ago Publissher started stalling when I try to load files back into program. I ran install, ran repair files, no fix. I would really like to know what happen. Thanks, for any information you have available. (1) You only need to post your question once. Some of us are not obsessive-compulsive about checking the newsgroup. We may need a half hour to see there is a question. (2) What version of Publisher? (3) Specifically, what happens when you try to open a file? (4) Are you double-clicking on a file name in Explorer or opening Publisher first and then browsing for ...

CRM 3.0 on SBS 2003 R2
Hi. I'm planing on installing CRM 3.0 on a SBS 2003 R2. As I undestand, the R2 editions includes SQL 2005 (?). Normaly that would include .NET 2.0. Is that a problem when I install CRM 3.0? Normaly CRM 3.0 can not be installed on servers with .NET 2.0? Best Regards Jacob Mondrup MCP, CRM 3.0 MSCE www.vivant.dk Hej Jacob I have installed CRM 3.0 on citrix (where ..Net framework 1.1 and 2.0 were installed). There was no problem , thats what i see. It was in window server 2003 , but i dont think it shuld be a problem because some applications do use .Net2.0 (e.g CRM mobile ). Ju...

add microsoft publisher to existing version of microsoft office
New notebook computer came with Microsoft Office Student and Teacher edition pre-installed. However, I want to add Microsoft Publisher. Is this possible and how? Buy Publisher, then install it. "SANDYB" <SANDYB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E1052B38-B9CF-4549-861F-A8768095D585@microsoft.com... | New notebook computer came with Microsoft Office Student and Teacher edition | pre-installed. However, I want to add Microsoft Publisher. Is this possible | and how? ...

Daylight Savings Time
Since the daylight saving time change. We are having trouble with users calender appointments being 1 hour off. We are using Exchange 5.5/Outlook 2000. In Outlook we had them check the box indicating adjustment for daylight saving time. After 2 days the time changed back an hour again. This seems to be only happening with our XP users only. Any ideas what is causing this. Thanks in advance. My guess is the time zone is wrong on their computer. Make sure the checkbox for "automatically adjust the clock" is set. I usually have users that like to manually change their clocks. ;...