Where is the text strikethrough command in Publisher?

0
Donna (199)

Please use this space to be courteous.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher

0
the_nerd (6342)
4/11/2005 4:49:17 PM
You lost in this white space somewhere!

Publisher 2003
My navigation bar seems to be set up correctly. All of the hyperlinks show the page I want to go to. But when I do the web page preview, the navigation bar disappears. "Bill Boyer" <user@msgroups.net/> wrote in message news:eBI5HYPqKHA.5936@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > My navigation bar seems to be set up correctly. All of the hyperlinks > show the page I want to go to. But when I do the web page preview, the > navigation bar disappears. > > --- > frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.access If you're asking about Publisher, as th...

different pages on each sheet in publisher?
I am trying to do wedding invitations, each page is 3.5 x 7.50, 3.5 x 7.75 and 3.5 x 8. How can I put one of each of these on the page? Also, How can I do tear off reply cards and have the guests names and quantity invited on each one? These are 3.5 x 8.25. Thank you On the three pages sizes, set separate files for each page making three like pages per sheet of paper. On the last page, the one with the tear off reply, you didn't say what size page it was being torn off; if it's an 8.5 x 11 just make it the bottom 3.5 inches. Seems you will be using a paper cutter extensive...

How do I copy an Excel chart with added text boxes into Word or P.
I have created a chart in Excel and added a number of text boxes on top of the chart. I need to paste the entire chart & text boxes into Word and/or Powerpoint; however by selecting the chart and copying, the text boxes are excluded. MS help suggests entering the text boxes outside the chart then moving them into the chart and grouping the chart and text boxes; however there does not seem to be the ability to group the chart with the text boxes. If you had clicked on the chart before making the textboxes, all the items would have been grouped. But you can do it later: Hold down SHI...

Publisher and business cards
I have made up a business card and it always shows little boxes in between the cards that print. How could Get rid of these lines. Thanking you in advance for your help Joe Are they crop marks? How many cards are you printing per page? If they are crop marks, click advanced print settings in the printer dialogue, page settings tab, clear crop marks. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "sacredarms" <sacredarms@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:57E71FFB-0A1D-4FBD-A8B3-04D53B0DB048@micr...

Publisher won't open file
I am having serious issues with Publisher XP/2002 Creating a simple 2 page file, after closing Publisher refuses to open the file at all, to the point of crashing the application. Deciding not to create the file for a 3rd time and loosing it, i decided that after every change i would save a new copy of the file. All I have done is just added images when it stops working. it doesn't even have to be the same image. at any random point it will just stop working. Help please! Do you have the service packs? Description of Microsoft Office XP Service Pack 3 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/83...

Highlighting text using conditional formatting
Hi All I'm trying to highlight certain text in a list - namely all text that end with river, stream or creek. I've been trying to use conditional formatting but for some reason I can't seem to get it to go (I would have thought * wildcard would have done the trick but no such luck). Ideally you would have a different colour for rivers, creeks and streams. The list is like this Grey River Brash Creek Fred Stream Hell Stream Roger River Turd Creek and so on (about 3000 entries) Any ideas about how you can do this? Feedback appreciated. Thanks Mike Try this... Select the text ...

How do I do very fine cropping in Publisher?
I am trying to very finely crop some picture and the border jumps in rather large increments. How can I either change the increment size or eliminate it entirely. Turn off the snaps in the arrange menu. Zoom closer. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Robert Koffsky" <RobertKoffsky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EB19A9AB-A0FB-477C-897B-7919F0AADCF6@microsoft.com... >I am trying to very finely crop some picture and the ...

Powerpoint Placeholder Text Box
I have a series of template pages with multiple text boxes. I would like all the text boxes to auto fit consistently if one needs to. It works like that on a two box that is in the basic package, but when I created a 3 box and a 4 box, they each auto fit based on the text in the individual box. I've tried grouping them in slide master, and normal view. Any ideas? ...

Search/Extract Data w/in Text File
Hello again! I am searching within a text file for the last row within the file. After I locate the row I need to separate the data and place into multiple cells on my worksheet. The code I have is as follows: Dim TextPath As String Dim DelimSrchChar As String Dim METtime As String Dim DataBuffer As Variant Dim NCData As Variant Dim DelimPos As Integer '=============================================== DelimSrchChar = "," TextPath = "C:\Temp\Formatted_NC_SN1008.txt" Open TextPath For Input As #1 'open text file for SN1008 Do While Not EOF(1) ...

How do I change default file locations in Publisher 2007?
any answers gratefully received! You can't. You can put a folder into My Places, when you save a Publisher document, click on that folder. It is an extra step, the developers forgot to include a default path option. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Jake" <Jake@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:80F4F34D-FF54-400F-81BE-6388FFA564A4@microsoft.com... > any answers gratefully received! Thanks Mary. LEt's hope it will be added in the future! Best JAke "Mary Sauer"...

published newletter
I am the editor of an international club newsletter in Brazil, One person takes care of the web page and I put the newsletter together. Each month I have to convert the newsletter into powerpoint so members can receive it on- line. I would like to know what format do I save the newsletter in to publish the newsletter to publish through our web site. Do I have to save each page individually under "web page"? Thanks, Lynne After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Lynne <ldunn10518@aol.com>... > I am the editor of an internationa...

I have some publisher files from Publisher version '03 that will not load in Publisher '07. I have tried to double click them or using the open file optioin, but they just sit there not loading? When I re-start Publisher, they show up on the right side as "recent publications", but if I try to load them from there, the program again just sits there untill I stoop and re-load Publisher. I need to re-load these Training Certificates to publish new ones for an upcoming class. What am I missing????? Did you install the service pack 2? If you did you may have to install the...

with Publisher or Office.Will I be able to access old files docume
I am frustrated with my Open Office org. program for many reasons. I would like to use Publisher or Office or? Will I be able to access, email, documents etc files previously made on another program if I download Publisher or Office or ? Erica wrote: > I am frustrated with my Open Office org. program for many reasons. > I would like to use Publisher or Office or? > Will I be able to access, email, documents etc files previously made on > another program if I download Publisher or Office or ? Office applications cannot open OpenDocument files. You will have to convert them to O...

sql commands for datediff
hi i need a sql query for finding the datediff for a week,my problems is i have to automatic send a mail to hr by checking who are the staff coming late more than two days in a week,the mail has to be send last working day of that week. Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Word HTML Cleaner http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/32f02d6f-2118-4517-ba64-8d998c6afa42/word-html-cleaner.aspx Hi In such sitautions I would perefer having a calendar table contains working days, vacations and etc... and compate against that table <ayis sath>...

Text From User Forms
Hi I am creating a user form where data is entered into text boxes. Once the operator has input data into a text box I want to use a command button on the user form to save the file. One text box will have a request date entered as the value and another will have the name of the requestor as the value. I want the command button to create the filename as these two values. Could someone offer some advice please. Thanks. Matt Matt, Activeworkbook.SaveAs filename: ="C:\your path\" & Textbox1.Text & " " & Textbox2.Text HTH Henry "Matt G" &l...

Text to Columns #4
I have a list of the Fortune 1000 companies in one cell. Is there a way to convert this information into columns with: Company City State Telephone 1 Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. Bentonville, AR 479-273-4000 2 Exxon Mobil Corporation Irving, TX 972-444-1000 3 General Motors Corporation Detroit, MI 313-556-5000 4 Ford Motor Company Dearborn, MI 800-392-3673 5 General Electric Company Fairfield, CT 203-373-2211 6 ChevronTexaco Corporation San Ramon, CA 925-842-1000 7 ConocoPhillips Houston, TX 281-293-1000 8 Citigroup Inc New York, NY 212-559-1000 9 International Business Machines Corporatio...

Cancel button's ActiveControl reflects as value of text box
Hi All, On my form I have an "on exit" code to test whether its text box is "empty" or not. When I click the "Cancel" button I still get the msg that the txt box is empty. Using Debug.print to show the Me.ActiveControl gives me the value of the preceeding txt box. What I'm trying to achieve is to ignore the "empty" test if cancel has been selected by exiting the "on exit" before the msg box sub & clearly I'm misunderstanding the usage here somewhere. Hugh I'm a bit unclear what you want to accomplish... ...

Publisher 2002/SP2
Have got a rather strange issue maybe someone can shed light on. Win2k box/SP2 Office 2000 is installed on the HD *but* I installed from the Office XP cd M S Publisher 2002 *only.* You can do this single app installation instead of upgrading the entire suite to Ofc XP. I've downloaded appropriate security patches for Ofc 2k however it does not solve my issue. What happens is that when Publisher is launched, I get the windows installer dialog box. Like it's installing an application. This only occurs when Pu blisher is launched. Whether I let it play out or click on cancel, Pub...

Unable to cut text when forwarding
I have a recently new problem, when I forward a message I am unable to cut and paste or in anyway alter the original message, I am using Outlook 2007 and it only started yesterday. Any ideas please ...

publisher insists on underlining copied text ? do i remove it
I copied text from a Word Document and when it appeares in Publisher it is always underlined and i can't seem to remove the underline. Any ideas? Angelis <Angelis@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I copied text from a Word Document and when it appeares in Publisher > it is always underlined and i can't seem to remove the underline. Paste Special as Unformatted Text? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher All the text? Try "paste special", unformatted text. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.m...

Text between Worksheets?
I've set up a budget workbook with 12 worksheets, one for each month. The first sheet contains the list of budget items. If I change the name of a budget item on the first worksheet, is there a way (or formula) to have this text automatically change on the other 11 worksheets? This would preclude my having to make the change individually on each of the other 11 sheets. How would I do this? Thanks! Select sheet2 then SHIFT + click on sheet12. In A1 enter =sheet1!A1 Drag/copy down as far as you need. The A1 will increment as you copy down. Select sheet1. Change A1 data and...

Free Form Text Box in Report
Hi All, I am running a report that runs from a Make Table Query, and then into a cross tab query. The report is in a Switchboard and runs off of a Macro that opens the make table, updates based off of the dates entered, closes it, opens the cross tab. Closes it. Opens the report in print preview. I need others to run the report with no intervention so I entered a text box (as I have done before) into the header that reads: =[Enter Report Ending Date mm/dd/yyy] to allow for the ending date to appear in the header. However, this is not working. I am recieving the following error &q...

Opening Publisher documents in word.
I have a manager who sends out documents in publisher format. My location does not have publisher. I must send the file to an IT for conversion before I can view it. I cannot equire my superior to change his file format, and I am not permitted to purchase software. I have looked at the news group and there are many posts from people with this problem. In business it does not pay to use a format that others cannot see, or must do extra work for. Why can I not open publisher documents in word? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the s...

Changing the font of text in a check box
How do I change the font properties in a check box? I would like to have the font bold and a different color. Thanks Irie! Right click the CheckBox, choose properties. Iriemon;575152 Wrote: > How do I change the font properties in a check box? > > I would like to have the font bold and a different color. > > Thanks > > Irie! -- Simon Lloyd Regards, Simon Lloyd 'Microsoft Office Help' (http://www.thecodecage.com) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Simon Lloyd's Profile: http://www.the...

OE adds 'Blank' to a plain text messge
When sending a plain text message in OE the recipient receives the message but the first word of the message has been added - "Blank". Would appreciate any suggestions and help. Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. You can also find some good Outlook Express information here: http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion...