where is the install for default text box add-in

0
lpyburn (1)

Maybe you mean Default Text Box v1.0.0.3
http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/add-ins

Normal.pub?
http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/normal.pub

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"lpyburn" <lpyburn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Macro to add a connection point to the center of every circle in a dwg
Hello, I'm trying to figure out how to add a connection point that is relative to a shape, such as the center of a circle. I'm used to doing this in Autocad, but not in visio. Can someone show me how to make a macro or know if one already esists that can find all the circle shapes in a drawing, and insert a connection point at the center of each one. (Usiing visio2003) Thanks in advance.. You might try something like this, Al ' this is called by the following routine to add a standard set of ' connections to the rectangles used Public Function funcAddConnectionPointToS...

add e-mailaddresses
Hi, we are using Exchange 5.5 SP4 in combination with Outlook2003 and I want to let another user (not an administrator) manage some recipient-containers in Exchange 5.5 admin-program. in order to let that user manage e-mailaddresses in that particular recipient-container. Is that only possible with the Exchange admin-program. or is there another way to do that? Thanks. John ...

outlook always default email application
Hi I use Outlook 2003 for my callender and OE6 for email Until a week ago, OE6 always remained the default email application unless I installed a patch or updated Outlook, at which time it would set itself as default. Fair enough. Last week I upgraded by BIOS (not sure if this is relevant, but just so you know) Now everytime I turn on Outlook, it becomes default mail programme. In options/ general, OE6 tells me it is not the default. Internet options lists Outlook as default But in Outlook/Options/other the default mail,calender,contacts box is not ticked. I change it all back and OE6 ...

Picts in text
When I receive picture or other e-mail from a friend it occasionally arrives as a "txt" file. Not all the time... Occasionally also, if he sends me a series of, say 5 or 6 picts I have just a box with the red x, but as I sroll farther down the page the pictures are present. thanks in advance, jem what email client does he use? the problem could be on his end or yours. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginn...

how i can change default file format Outlook uses to save message
I my saving message in my inbox using "File->Save As" menu. "Save As.." dialog by default shows "Save As Type:" as "HTML". How I can change default file format Outlook uses to save messages to as "Outlook Message Format - Unicode" ?????? Rajkumar <Rajkumar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I my saving message in my inbox using "File->Save As" menu. > "Save As.." dialog by default shows "Save As Type:" as "HTML". > How I can change default file format Outlook uses to save messages...

Option to key in the account manually in Requisition's Add Item wi
This is a customer suggestion from Convergence. Customer would like to be able to have the option to key in the account manually in Requisition's Add Item window. 1. User has editable access to Account field on Add Item page 2. User accesses Add Item page: BP>Employee>Purchase Requests>New Request>New Item 3. User attempts to manual enter Account number, not using the lookup. ISSUE: Currently, this is a non-editable field; forcing the customer to use the account lookup. 3/15/2005 10:45 AM Edited by mfitzl For further inquiry- Customer Information: Michael P. Brow...

Round corners on a box
How do I round corners in a box that I have filled with a colour. Use the autoshapes, it has a rounded square... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "nikon tony" <nikon tony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DB6B467D-21ED-4516-A324-E3274A6F80C7@microsoft.com... > How do I round corners in a box that I have filled with a colour. Hi Mary, Many thanks for the reply, it hass been 100% useful. I could not for the life of me find that. Thank you. Tomy "Mary Sauer" wrote: > ...

multiple text edit
Hi all, I'm a beginner when it comes to Visio. I’m using Visio 2007 and I’m wondering if the following is possible. What I want to be able to do is to change the text in a number of textboxes by just editing one of them - that is, when I change the text in one textbox, the three other textboxes will display what I’ve just written automatically. Can this be done? Thanks in advance. the answer is "kinda". You can coordinate text between shapes so that changing a specific shape will be mirrored to others. It's a one to many, you don't get the option of changing anyo...

How to add 6% to entire sheet?
I have a spreadsheet and I want to add 6% to whatever value is already in each cell. How does a guy do this? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi "skeetley" Make sure that you save a backup. To my mind it's probably best to copy your table of data to a new sheet. Put 1.06 in a cell Select that cell Copy Select the data to be uplifted Paste Special > Multiply > OK -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and Arguments) available free to good homes. "s...

Epson TM88III (OPOS) with add in parallel card not working
I have RMS set-up on a newer Dell system that was configured with no parallel ports. I have added a parallel port on a PCI add-in card. The printer (Epson tm88-III) works fine under the Windows driver, but OPOS does not, reporting "Check Health Error". Everything worked fine on an older system with the on-board Parallel interface. Is this an OPOS problem? Is there a work-around for this issue? HI Dean, Check the new drivers and also hardware compatibility of your RMS version I think you need enhanced OPOS drivers. "Dean" wrote: > I have RMS set-up on a new...

Alter View Defaults
It seems View defaults for "Arrange by" is set to "Show in groups" and "reading pane" is set to "on". How do I set the default for "arrange by"; "show in groups" to off and "reading pane" to none. Seems I can only change one view at a time for each folder. Greg See http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/grouping.htm for the necessary steps. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engin...

Default Auto delivery of incomming email...
Hello all, I am an IT support technician who is searching for an answer that one of our Account Managers has asked today. In a strange twist of events, he would like his Outlook client to NOT automatically recieve email, or at the very least, increase the time between automatic deliveries. I have been combing the web for the past hour or so and have been unable to find a solution to his request. IS there a solution? My IT director is telling me that he is unaware of a setting on Exchange Server 2003 that sets how often the server pushes messages to the various accounts. The cli...

[ANN] New installer for 12.0.1
MacBu released a new installer for the Office 2008 Update 12.0.1 today. This is not new Office bits to be installed, but the installer itself that was changed. This change was a result of problems experienced by some Office 2008 users having a failed update to 12.0.1. If you are one of the unfortunate few that had problems, this patch is for you. If you were able to successfully update to 12.0.1 then you do not need this patch. Continue reading for steps to properly update Office 2008 to version 12.0.1. -- Diane, Microsoft Mac MVP (MVPs are not Microsoft Employees) Entourage Help Page <...

how to produce a csv file from a unicode-saved text file
Friends, I have an excel spreadsheet (version 2000) that has Japanese characters. I would like to save it as unicode text file so that I can FTP it to my unix box for loading into an Oracle database. When I save the file as unicode text, it properly preserves the characters, but using whitespace as the delimiters. I would like to change this to a csv, but when I save as the file as CSV, the Japanese characters turn into set of ?? symbols. Is there any way around to create the unicode text file with delimiters other than whitespace? Thanks for any ideas. - Sal ...

Incorrect GL account defaulting on Billing Transaction Entry
There is no GL account associated with my Tax Schedule. when I use customer having the same Tax Schedule I am getting 000-2300-00 (IL State Sales tax payable) account assigned on the Billing Taransaction Entry Distribution Screen on Project Account Module. Can anyone tell me why it is taking account number eventhough I have not associated any GL to the tax schedule. Thanks for help It is probably looking into the Posting Accounts Setup table for the taxes account (in the Sales group). In the demo company, this is set to the IL, State Sales Tax Payable account. These types of traces (...

Add MFC support
I have an old console application. I want to add MFC support to the source files. Is that possible and how? Regards Ziv Hi, Yes,it is possible. But what to do is depends on how deep you want to use MFC stuff. At a minimum, you need to include <afx.h> and <afxwin.h>. To make your app really MFC based you'd better create a new MFC based console app and move your files into it, or explore the differences between your old app and the new one; particularly, there are also some differences in project settings. -- ====== Arman "Ziv" wrote: > I have an old con...

CRM 1.2 SBS 2003 Can not install exchange email router
Logged on as domain admin throughout. Installed CRM successfully, followed install instructions, did not install to local host installed web to a hostheader of "companyweb" port 80. during Exchange email router setup I get an error when specifying CRM server and web - "one or more os the MS CRM servers you listed is invalid or you do not have administrator priveleges on that server...." server name: sbssrb01 web http://companyweb If I go into IIS can not open CRM web get - http Error 403 - Forbidden: Access is denied. All services are on 1 server "sbssrv01&qu...

RE RE: XP Install
Thank you for the information. --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =- Dilly Dally wrote: > Thank you for the information. Did you post a whole new conversation to 'reply' to one you started? It certainly looks like it right now: http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support/browse_frm/thread/1cff3f90816a82a9/ That is your original posting - as archived. As of right now (could be I need to wait for it ...

Dates as text
using a formula, I am combining a column heading and the date in that row, so that the cell will read "Column Heading Date", but the date is showing as a number rather than a date. I want the cell to contain both txt (column heading), and a date. How do I format it to do so? assuming your date is in cell A1: ="heading text "&DAY(A1)&"/"&MONTH(A1)&"/"&YEAR(A1) -- hope to help, cm "lightbulb" wrote: > using a formula, I am combining a column heading and the date in that row, so > that the ce...

How do I add up a column of figures? on excell spreadsheet
I am doing my accounts in an excell spreadshee and want to add the coloumn of figures where my income is. How do I do it. Normally I would go to formula and just say add, but it does not work the smae on my home computer. Thank you. Dxx Dorothy, use sum, something like =SUM(A1:A100) -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "Dorothy" <Dorothy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2BA003FD-0A58-48B...

Filter List Box
Hello, is there a way to filer data from a List Box like is done for forms? I will use 2 combo Box to filter data as follow: Box1Options: Active, Incative All (meaning: show all record, show only if active is true or only if active is false) Box2Options: Red, Green, Yellow, Purple (Show only record where Red is true, or Only these where Green is true and so on The selections can run in any combination, meaning that you may or may not have acombination from each combo box. Thank you, Silvio Thank you, Silvio The listbox can be populated from a query so there is noth...

Set a default value to Drop Down Box
Is it possible to set a 'default' value to a drop down box, so that n matter what value was selected when it was saved, when the workboo opens it changes to the default value? I have a written a macro to do this for all the input cells that ar not drop downs, but cannot figure out a way to change values in dro down forms. Thanks Bria -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com What's the default value? The first on the list? If yes: Option Explicit Sub auto_open() Dim wks As Worksheet Dim myDD As DropDown For Each wks In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets ...

Can not see my text when I try to edit the text box.
I have Visio for Enterprise Architects SP-2. I tried to edit the text box created by the previous visio versions using pointer or A mode. When I double-click the text or select the text, they are blue. When I enter into the text, I can not see the text that I suppose to edit. I have the same software on the laptop where I do not have the problem. How can I set the option so that I could see the text that I need to edit? Usually the background color contrasts with the text color to make it visible, but in some cases the background color and the text color match or are very similar. I...

How to change the text of a menu item dynamically?
Hi to all, I created a dialog-based project with Visual C++ 6.0 and added to the dialog a menu. This menu is the following: File Help Sound On About Exit Everything is working fine so far. What I want to do, is change the text of the menu item "Sound On" to "Sound Off" every time the user clicks on it. I am using the CCmdUI* pCmdUI of the ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI handler to do it as follows: void CMyDlg::OnUpdateFileSound(CCmdUI* pCmdUI) { TRACE("OnUpdate\n"); pCmdUI->SetText(m_bSound ? "Sound On" : "Sound Of...

HELP!! Repeating Text over multiple Pages
I created a template containing a title, picture, map, and text box. The text box in particular contains information pertaining to a specific location. I created a 131 individual files using that template and everything came out looking great (thanks Microsoft). I had to create 131 individuals files because we needed to have it backed up for our server at work. The problem I am having now is when I attempted to combine each of 131 files by copying and pasting them into 1 publisher file containing 131 pages. The title, picture and map all preserve their own information. HOWEVER, the in...