When is Microsoft coming out with updated version of Publisher?

I've been using Pubisher since 1997 and it's great...but now it's almost FOUR
years old with no no version!  More graphics, more WordArt options, that
would be nice.  When are we going to see a Publisher 2006-7??????
0
Brien (7)

There is a new version of Office being beta tested now with an approximate
release date of Spring 2007.

(No clue about the amount of clipart or WordArt. Sorry)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Nancy O'Brien" <Nancy O'Brien@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I've been using Pubisher since 1997 and it's great...but now it's almost
> FOUR
> years old with no no version!  More graphics, more WordArt options, that
> would be nice.  When are we going to see a Publisher 2006-7??????

0
jl_paules (2768)
10/7/2006 12:49:39 AM
WordArt & Clipart hasn't changed much.
--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" <jl_paules@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message
> There is a new version of Office being beta tested now with an approximate
> release date of Spring 2007.
>
> (No clue about the amount of clipart or WordArt. Sorry)
>
> --
>
> JoAnn Paules
> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>

> "Nancy O'Brien" <Nancy O'Brien@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> I've been using Pubisher since 1997 and it's great...but now it's almost FOUR
>> years old with no no version!  More graphics, more WordArt options, that
>> would be nice.  When are we going to see a Publisher 2006-7??????

0
mary-sauer (6480)