When I use the merge feature, it copies the same address on the e

--
Janet
0

The one-line field is designed for one short concise line. The big
mysterious white space is designed for you to provide a detailed
description of your issue and (preferably) one or more questions.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://ed.mvps.org

--