Using php code in files from publisher

Hi,

I designed a page with Publisher, and now I want to add some PHP code.
What I was trying to do was to import the Publisher html file into a
php editor, add the code, and then save it with a .php extension.
Unfotunately this doesn't work... I think it has to do with the .files
folder... tried renaming it a few times, to no avail :(

anybody?

Thanks.

0
audiogram (1)

Try this: In Publisher, assuming you have it set as a Web page, use Insert
HTML code fragment from the tool bar. Use the Web preview to test.

P.
--
Overcome Sales Barriers
http://salesbarriers.typepad.com/

"audiogram@gmail.com" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I designed a page with Publisher, and now I want to add some PHP code.
> What I was trying to do was to import the Publisher html file into a
> php editor, add the code, and then save it with a .php extension.
> Unfotunately this doesn't work... I think it has to do with the .files
> folder... tried renaming it a few times, to no avail :(
>
> anybody?
>
> Thanks.

0
Kooster (19)

Importing a Lotus file with a *.123 extension
My company uses Excel 97 and 2000 and we've received a Lotus file with a *.123 extension. Excel will not allow me to open it as it does not have the *.wk? format. I searched the web and while I found numerous people with the same problem I found no one who had the conversion answer. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Find someone with Lotus ver 9 or higher. Have them open the file, and save it as *.wk4 If you dont have Lotus available and want you can send it to me and I will do it for you Thanks "jim" <jimsto@gorbel.com> wrote in message news:088d01c35...

Navigation Bars
I put Navigation bars on my publisher website document. When I try to publish to a file or to the web, the Navigation Bars do not appear on the page(s). How do I resolve this?? Answer found in the web group. DavidF "Tom Snyder" <Tom Snyder@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A55B689-FE9D-4E1E-9B6C-3ED571156D46@microsoft.com... >I put Navigation bars on my publisher website document. When I try to >publish > to a file or to the web, the Navigation Bars do not appear on the page(s). > How do I resolve this?? Tony, did you get an answer to this...

Problem to open excel file
Hi to all, I have a problem with all excel file. The user can't open all excel file when she did a double click on it. She has this error message : "cannot find the file 'c:\documents and settings\desktop\......test.xls' (or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename are correct. And that all required libraries are available" Do you know what can I do to solve the issue?? regards Malcolm Your Excel file association may be lost. Start>Run "excel.exe /regserver"(no quotes and note the space before the / mark). You may have to en...

Excel is creating temp files Help!!!
Hi i have to files in excel, i cant figure it out, whenever i open th files, they create temp files into the same location, when i shut dow the program the temp files are left there. Is their a way to make it so temp files are not saved. Or is their a way to make it so that the creation of temp files i turned off. Thanks jaso -- greenfalco ----------------------------------------------------------------------- greenfalcon's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1362 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26182 What do th...

VB code for Macro
I have set up a rule on my InBox to check for specific words and move emails to my Work folder. Now I review emials in my Work folder and drag and drop them into 1 of 4 folders based on a number 1-4. After clicking on the folder, I need to perform the following on each of the four folders: Click on first email in the folder Clt+A (to select all the emails in the folder) Ctl+C (to copy) Drag the selections to a folder name HH Click #_Button (customized button set to send an email) Ctl+v (to paste the contents in the body of the email) Click Send Steps without the comments: Click folde...

How do I Restore old save dbx files back into OE store folder
I have some old dbx files that I saved into a folder in 'My documents' some time ago during earlier OE back ups. I now wish to re-import some of these saved dbx folders back into OE in order to assess some of these emails again. I've been looking at the wed sites 'Inside OE' and 'OE help'. But can't seem find or see the part that will give me directions on how to do this. Some of these saved dbx folders have the same names of existing folders that I'm currently using in OE. So presumably, I'm going to have to do some folder renaming or s...

Copying and Pasting Between Published Documents
Hi I have created a 132 Document in Publisher 2007 I needed to make a highly customised and intelligent Index so I created a second document and typed the index in that, having both documents open on extended Windows Pages I thought it would be easy to move the index from the second document into the first document containing the text It does not appear possbible to copy and paste table pages between the two publisher documents Is there any way I can accomplish this task without retyping the Index in the first document Roger Stenson Roger, 1. Create on your 132 page document a bla...

last 4 wk average using calculated pivotitem
Hi, I am trying to create a pivot table/chart from data that is listed b week. So my table has "week" as the row field and "total X" as th column field. I want the chart to display the total for each week as bar (the easy part) and also to graph the average of the last fou weeks as a line on top of the bar graph. I have tried to figure ou how to add a calculated pivot item but I can't seem to get it to wor right. So for each week there would be a second almost subtotal lik entry that calculates the average for the previous four weeks (if ther aren't four previo...

How Do I Copy My Outlook Files To My New Computer?
I exported my Outlook files from my old computer and burned them to a CD. During the export process, it asked me three times for a password. When I tried to import these files to my new computer I got "File access is denied. You do not have the permission required to access the file." Can anyone help? Apart from the fact that Import/Export options often lead to corruption - you should use a simple pst copy - The pst needs to be on the hd and the read only flag off, before In OL attempting to open it. NB not import <aprice6@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1145746658.84...

No email stationery when through code
Hi I am creating email via code from access using below; Dim objOutlook As Outlook.Application Dim objOutlookMsg As Outlook.MailItem Set objOutlook = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") Set objOutlookMsg = objOutlook.CreateItem(olMailItem) objOutlookMsg.To = "recepient@mydomain.com" objOutlookMsg.Subject = "Email Subject" objOutlookMsg.Body = "Dear abc..." objOutlookMsg.Display The problem is that the default signature that is set in outlook doe snot come up in the email. How can I fix it? Thanks Regards Am Sun, 17 Sep 2006 21:11:45 +0100 schri...

Publisher 2003 Viewer is needed
Can Microsoft create a free viewer program for .pub files like they have for the other programs in Office? Can they? Yes Will they? Unlikely Mike Larry M. in Illinois wrote: > Can Microsoft create a free viewer program for .pub files like they have for > the other programs in Office? Larry M. in Illinois <Larry M. in Illinois@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > Can Microsoft create a free viewer program for .pub files like they > have for the other programs in Office? Could they? Yes Is it profitable for them to do so? Probably not. W...

How to view the code for excel built-in functions?
Is it possible? -For example the function PMT(). thanks. No, the code is compiled, so it would likely be less than useful anyway. About the best you can do is check out the equations used in Help (see "PV"). In article <OSU3OXOBGHA.1676@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>, "serdar" <s@s.com> wrote: > Is it possible? -For example the function PMT(). > thanks. ...

Using XP Briefcase with money file

Help with automating file name
I have the following code that exports the below query to excell. I would like the files name to include the month and date. How would I format this? DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputQuery, "qryShopOrderSqFtShippedSummaryExport",_ acFormatXLS, "W:\Cokato\Production\ProdRoomRpt.xls" -- Matt Campbell mattc (at) saunatec [dot] com Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/200708/1 Hi, Matt. > I would > like the files name to include the month and date. Uh, . . . the date _always_ includes the month, unless you're r...

outlook adreddbook file
I want to export the addressbook flie into database to be uses in a quiry. is it possible and how do i do it? Outlook has no separate "address book file." Contact data is stored in your Contacts Folder Use the Export Wizard to export it to the format that best suits your needs. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Helpneeded" <derontayp@aol.com> wrote in message news:261e01c3af79$7d94e740$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I want to export the addressbook flie into database to be > uses in a quiry. is it possible and how do i do it? ...

Contact file not visible when importing or exporting contacts
I'm tidying up all my contacts files for email and also for my mobile ph using outlook. Have done this many times without any problems and am familiar with import export process. I exported all the contacts to an excel file to work on as it's much easier than through outlook. Had a hiccup at first as when I got to the select a contact file to export there was just a blank space. I exited outlook and went back in and it was all OK. Now I've finished the excel spreadhsheet and want to reimport it but it's the same problem in reverse. I can't "see" a co...

How to remove the /dde from Windows Explorer File Open on Install
I have an MDI app that I would like to open a file on a double click in Windows Explorer. Unfortunately the Explorer File Type (Tools>Folder Options... File Types tab) is set so that the command invokes dde. Ie. The "open" option under the "Advanced" button is C:\Path...\App.exe /dde and the DDE message is [open("%1")]. This never seems to work as my app never sees the dde message and the initialization of m_pCmdInfo via: m_pCmdInfo = (CCommandLineInfo*)(UINT_PTR)m_nCmdShow; sets the pointer to one and the app fails on exit. This is referred as a kn...

Force command to run for each computer in txt file list of compute
I have a few hundred computers that haven't been defragged in years. I was wondering if rather than doing it manually, if someone had a script where if i just put all the computer names in a txt file, it would iterate through the list and perform a "defrag c: -f" on them all from my workstation. The workstations all have the same local administrator password, so the process would be the same for each. I just dont know how to write scripts. I know if i were going to do this manually from my computer I would run the command below for each ComputerName psexec ...

How do I make door hangers using publisher?
Is this even possible? Mary Sauer has a website with a generous collection of goodies including door hangers. Take a look at just above George Washington's portrait (way down the page) at, http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "medinapie" <medinapie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:986B8199-C9B5-46CE-8F2F-C772BE5C21BC@microsoft.com... > Is this even possible? I have a sample on my web page. Scroll down -- on the left. http://msauer.mvps.org/graphics.htm Some cute ones here that you could mod...