using photo gallery pages in publisher 2007

Hi, I've made a website using pub 2003.  In it I put photo gallery pages,
both with links and not.  I'm in the process of making a new site using 2007
and can't find the "page types" help.  Does 2007 support the photo gallery
pages and, if so, how do I find them to insert into my document?  Thanks,
David
0
clueless (27)

Insert Page > Photos  and you will get three options.

In the future, please post web design questions in the web group and we will
try to help you there: microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign

DavidF

"clueless" <clueless@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I've made a website using pub 2003.  In it I put photo gallery pages,
> both with links and not.  I'm in the process of making a new site using
> 2007
> and can't find the "page types" help.  Does 2007 support the photo gallery
> pages and, if so, how do I find them to insert into my document?  Thanks,
> David

0
Nope8657 (939)
12/19/2007 1:08:49 AM
Sorry, when I Select "Insert Page" photo's is not a choice. What am I doing
wrong? I get a small dialog box with "how many pages", before or after" and
"blank,duplicate.." in it.

"DavidF" wrote:

> Insert Page > Photos  and you will get three options.
>
> In the future, please post web design questions in the web group and we will
> try to help you there: microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign
>
> DavidF
>
> "clueless" <clueless@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi, I've made a website using pub 2003.  In it I put photo gallery pages,
> > both with links and not.  I'm in the process of making a new site using
> > 2007
> > and can't find the "page types" help.  Does 2007 support the photo gallery
> > pages and, if so, how do I find them to insert into my document?  Thanks,
> > David

0
clueless (27)
12/19/2007 1:36:01 AM
I think you will only see the option if you used one of the pre-fab web
templates.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rob Giordano

| Sorry, when I Select "Insert Page" photo's is not a choice. What am I
doing
| wrong? I get a small dialog box with "how many pages", before or after"
and
| "blank,duplicate.." in it.
|
| "DavidF" wrote:
|
| > Insert Page > Photos  and you will get three options.
| >
| > In the future, please post web design questions in the web group and we
will
| > try to help you there: microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign
| >
| > DavidF
| >
| > "clueless" <clueless@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| > > Hi, I've made a website using pub 2003.  In it I put photo gallery
pages,
| > > both with links and not.  I'm in the process of making a new site
using
| > > 2007
| > > and can't find the "page types" help.  Does 2007 support the photo
gallery
| > > pages and, if so, how do I find them to insert into my document?
Thanks,
| > > David

0
webmaster911 (1600)

how do i do text around the border in publisher
I want to do a border of text that wraps around the page. You really need to do this in a draw program. Type your words to fit the space, both horizontal and vertical. Select no wrap for both. You can arrange these text boxes. Another way would be to copy the text box, paste special as a .png or some other bitmap format. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "docolson" <docolson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7D253E24-8932-44AA-B677-D508D54BBF16@microsoft.com... >I want to do a bord...

Using multiple filters in 1 Worksheet
Hi all, Anyone have any idea how I can use more than 1 custom auto-filter on different rows in the same workbook? It appears as though I can only use 1 at a time, when I filter out rows with one set of cutom filter rules, I can't go to another row and apply different (non- conflicting) custom filter rules on top of the newly filtered workbook. Does that make sense? Can anyone help? Thank - Shaun scratch this request - I figured it out. >-----Original Message----- >Hi all, >Anyone have any idea how I can use more than 1 custom >auto-filter on different rows in the s...

Blank pages
My office is running Outlook 2000, but one of my colleague still has outlook 98. Each time she sent an email out with information typed the recepient will receive blank pages with no information. Likewise, she receive the same blank when ever someone sent her messages.I know that the easy way out is to upgrade her to 2000, but i am just curiuos to know the answer to this problem. Anyone has any idea what to do? ...

Using Outlook with Multiple Users in XP Pro
Is there a way to get outlook to allow all users to all other users email without logging in to each users in XP Pro. Given that everyone uses the same email address??? Jim, is this in a domain environment? Are you using Exchange? Thanks! "Jim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:e6a201c43c88$6a300fd0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way to get outlook to allow all users to all > other users email without logging in to each users in XP > Pro. > > Given that everyone uses the same email address??? > > if you are using ...

Conversion of word to PDF with portrait and landscape pages
Processor: Intel Hi, I have a word document that has portrait and landscape pages. When I convert it to PDF, the portrait and landscape pages are generated as two different PDF files. Is there any work around for this? Thanks! AFAIK there is no option other than to assemble the final PDF from the separate parts using Preview 3.0 or later, Acrobat, or one of the other PDF utilities that enable combining PDFs. Regards |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 1/22/10 4:44 AM, in article 59bb16c7.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "Vivek_Raja@officeformac.com" <Vivek_Raja@o...

using Interoperation to call Managed code from COM
Hi! This question is just for understanding. I have found this example in Code project. I have a COM component and a .NET class library. The COM will call the .NET type library that is sitting in between the COM and the .NET library and the type library will call the .NET library. This type library is sort of encapulating the .NET library The .NET library has as the extension as all know the famous DLL and the type library has extension TLB. I have noticed that the .NET library must be registered in the registry. But what about the type library that is sort of a COM thingy does t...

Using INDEX w/MATCH to get data from unsorted source
I am trying to add data from one sheet to another that is unsorted. The formula I'm using: =INDEX('Differences'!$A2:$F$2000,MATCH($A2,'Differences'!$A$2:$A$5000),6) So according to instructions MATCH matches the data in $A2 to similiar data in the Differences tab column A then Index will print whatever is in the column 6 of the differences tab. However, what's going on is that correct data is not getting into this cell. When I evaluated the formula, the match is not matching the correct value. Hi Lynn, Try this: =INDEX('Differences'!$A2:$F$2000,MATCH(...

Data Access Pages 03-05-08
I have put together several data assess pages. I am able to see the form over the web, but the data fields show "#Name?". I have configured my web server as specified in the article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/264080 but still no data showing up. Can someone provide some help???? ...

Publisher does not display or print embedded photographs
All of a suddden all my embedded photographs in Publisher 2003 (SP-1) do not display on the pages nor do they print but they are visible in the Graphics Manager. I have run Detect and Repair and have re-installed the program but nothing works. Does anyone have a fix for this problem? I'm running a Dell Dimension 4700 with Windows XP Pro 5.1.2600 SP2 and 1GB memory. Canon wrote: > All of a suddden all my embedded photographs in Publisher 2003 (SP-1) > do not display on the pages nor do they print but they are visible in > the Graphics Manager. I have run Detect and Repair and...

Using Macro to post totals
I have a very simple sheet that I use a barcode scanner to input the barcodes of coupons. I use a vlookup to find the value of the coupon. I have a total of the coupons in one cell. I want to write a macro that will copy the total of the batch, paste it in a column, then delete the data entry column. I did that with no problem. The problem is, how do I get batch number 2 to past the value of the total in the row under the value of batch number 1? I am currently overwriting the same cell. I would like to get a grand total of all batches too. I have read about looping in VBS, but don't fully...

why won't animations move in outlook 2007 emails
-- thank you Keith mole <kjmsafe-pot@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: <nothing> Because Microsoft removed the ability to display anomation from Outlook 2007. -- Brian Tillman Outlook 2007 does not support animated GIFs anymore due to tighter security handling. Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP] -------------- http://pschmid.net *** Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80 *** Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribboncustomizer OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote *** Subsc...

How to use the same drop down fields
How do I use the same drop down fields in multiple forms without recreating the values with each form? On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 08:51:01 -0800, Petra van Vuurem <Petra van Vuurem@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I use the same drop down fields in multiple forms without recreating >the values with each form? The only way to do that is to prepare a macro that populates the list. Here's some sample code (see http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm if needed): Sub PopulateCityDropdown() Dim FieldName As String Dim WasProtected As Boolean ...

How to automate Outlook using MFC
Team: I have found the link http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb%3Ben-us%3BQ220600 , and says that I need to identify my version of outlook, and link to its resoective file, for example : msoutl.olb But I do not I understand How I chose the directive #include "msoutl85.h",or where is this directive from?, or what is the relation between the directive and the version of outlook file *.olb? what is the intermediate step between both? Thanks in advanced, German Medina +519-662-8500 Thanks in advanced, The header files are generated when you use the #import d...

Printing with more than one column per page
I'm using the term, "column" incorrectly here. I want to print a list of records, but I want to have 2 or three "columns" of records per page. Word can do this using the "columns" control, but I can't figure out how to get Excel to do this, or how to get Word to import an Excel file such that I can do this. The item is an electronic price list, and it's going to be over 100 pages if each line is one record, and it's mostly blank space. Thanks for any suggestions. I'm using Excel and Word '97. Regards, Robin Robin, My Excel add-in &quo...

Email font size
Can i set different font size for "Asian test font" and "Font" respectively for new mail messages? I guess the size and font style controls both Asian text font and font under "Lartin text". And usually font size 11 is my favourite size for English, and I like smaller size for Asian text font in new messages without any additional setting, not sure who can help... ...

Non-default printer ends up with default printer page size, why?
Hello, I'm working on an application that uses two printers. One is the standard page printer that the user has attached, while the other is a receipt printer that takes paper 3.125 inches wide. This has caused me to notice something that I've never seen before. If one printer (e.g. page printer) is the system default printer, when I choose the other printer (receipt printer) in the printer dialog, the resulting DC has mostly correct info for the selected printer, but the printed page dimensions are those of the default printer rather than the selected printer. The LOGPIXELSX valu...

Outlook 2007: Sending Message : Message dont Apper in Sent Box but
First of Thank to All. for the Outlook Program, I am Using MS Office Outlook 07 Pro Windows XP Now I have had Some issue with Outlook and When i send a reply message it appers in my Inbox automaticly and never Appers in my Sent Box, I have Tried everthing that i could find to Resolve this issue Including Searching Technet for days, I even Googled it and i Dont See anything like this, Any Ideas on this issue would be Great becasue it is Causing me Pure H*ll over the Last 3 weeks. FYI: I have Called my NSP's an ISP's Concerning this issue They have Checked the S...

Access 2007 05-04-10
If I have one instance of Access already opened (to database#1), then attempt to open another Access db (database#2), I get "Permission Denied". This happens whether I try to Shell out to it, or try using Windows Explorer to open it. Now the twist! If I start db#1, then try to start db#3, it works! There's something about db#2 that makes the Shell command believe that opening it isn't allowed. Now the second twist!! After clicking through the "Permission Denied" error msg, db#2 STILL OPENS! It doesn't do what it's supposed to do (run th...

How do I remove extra gridlines in a Excel 2007 Chart?
I am working on a chart in my worksheet for Excel 2007 and I want to know how I can remove extra gridlines. -- Maria A Adams Hi, Please define "Extra". In general you would right-click the axis and choose Format Axis, then on the Axis Options tab you would specify Max, Min, ... -- If this helps, please click the Yes button. Cheers, Shane Devenshire "maria" wrote: > I am working on a chart in my worksheet for Excel 2007 and I want to know how > I can remove extra gridlines. > -- > Maria A Adams Thank you, but while I was waiting for a reply I was ...

Is it possible to print the pages of a workbook in reverse order?
In MS Word it is possible to select an option to print pages in reverse order. Can I do this in Excel and if so, how? Some printers support this option and you can choose it from the: File|Print|Properties button (each printer is different, though) If your printer doesn't support this, you could use a macro: Option Explicit Sub testme01() Dim TotalPages As Long Dim pCtr As Long TotalPages = ExecuteExcel4Macro("GET.DOCUMENT(50)") For pCtr = TotalPages To 1 Step -1 ActiveSheet.PrintOut _ Preview:=True, _ From:=pCtr, to...

Default path / Publisher 2003
Hello, How can I change the default path (for file location) in Publisher 2003. I have used the help system but cannot come up with an answer. Publisher automatically goes to "My Documents" which I would like to change. I used to use Publisher 98 and there was a way to change the path in the registry... Any help with this would be most appreciated. Abay Tools, Options, General tab...File locations. You can change the path here. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Abay" <abcd@aol.com>...

how to use Today() in calculations?
I used =today()-date_of_joining to calculate months, I get 4. But when I subtract 2 casual leaves, I don't get 2. What am I supposed to do? Thanks try =MONTH(TODAY())-MONTH(G5) -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "ghitorni" <padhye.m@gmail.com> wrote in message news:esl8Doc4IHA.2064@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I used =today()-date_of_joining to calculate months, I get 4. But when I >subtract 2 casual leaves, I don't get 2. What am I supposed to do? > Thanks > ...

Using Exmerge on a large mailbox (over 2 GB)
I want to export individual mailboxes and I am trying to use Exmerge on a mailbox that is larger than 2GBs. Exmerge seems to limit an export to 2Gbs. What options do I have? - Michael you'll need to do the export/s using a date range...you'll need to create pst files that are smaller than 2GB...how large is the maibox? "Michael McMahon" <mcmahon@spy.com> wrote in message news:PPHMe.1102$EZ5.486@fe08.lga... > I want to export individual mailboxes and I am trying to use Exmerge on a > mailbox that is larger than 2GBs. Exmerge seems to limit an export to 2Gbs....

Using Outlook for Mail & OE for News groups
If I'm using Outlook for Mail & OE for News groups, will OE download my mail while I'm using it for newsgroups? I don't want it to, but feel a little bit apprehensive when I click the OE icon... Rina On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 12:41:15 -0500, "Rina" <Grammy_Geek@comcast.net> wrote: >If I'm using Outlook for Mail & OE for News groups, will OE download my mail >while I'm using it for newsgroups? I don't want it to, but feel a little >bit apprehensive when I click the OE icon... > You could delete your mail accounts from Outlook Exp...

How do I reset the templates to the originals in Publisher 2007?
How do I reset the templates to the originals in Publisher 2007? What do you mean? Are you saying the templates aren't there when you open Publisher? Tools, Options, On the General tab, Check >>Show Publication Types at startup. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "jojotubbs" <jojotubbs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:82FB5BC4-BF6F-44B0-B47A-1AD4D2513233@microsoft.com... > How do I reset the templates to the originals in Publisher 2007? ...