Use a picture as text - publisher 2003

I recently saw a brochure made with MS Publisher that had text that was made
from a photograph. Does anyone know if this was done in publisher and if so
how it's done?  It was a picture of a truck on the road seen as several
letters to form the picture. The letters looked like word art.  Thank you
0
KathySam (1)

"KathySam" wrote:
>I recently saw a brochure made with MS Publisher that had text that was
>made
> from a photograph. Does anyone know if this was done in publisher and if
> so
> how it's done?  It was a picture of a truck on the road seen as several
> letters to form the picture. The letters looked like word art.  Thank you
============================
Try these steps...

In Pub2003...with your Word Art
selected...go to...Fill Color /
Fill Effects / Picture tab / Select Picture.

--

John Inzer

0
oobie (2069)

Using Relative path for XML data file?

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

ungroup object in publisher
Hi I did a project about two weeks ago I grouped the items and saved it ,now I want to alter some text but if wont ungroup If the text is still text and not an image, you should be able to edit it without ungrouping. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "docherty" <docherty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:38CE759B-F3D4-4862-A00A-653ED3573C0B@microsoft.com... > Hi I did a project about two weeks ago I grouped the items and saved it ,now > I want to alter some text but if wont ungroup...

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Are Exchange 2003 OWA Backups necessary

using the journal on outlook

SBS 2003 RWW & Windows 7 64 bit

How to import images from Publisher into Picture Manager?
I have images in Publisher that I need to import in to Microsoft office picture manager. How do I do this? Find the source of those images and save them. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Heatherwithaheadache" <Heatherwithaheadache@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B1B1DFC9-0639-49BA-8614-A5AC0DDB596D@microsoft.com... >I have images in Publisher that I need to import in to Microsoft office > picture manager. How do I do this? Right-click the picture, save as picture, or copy/paste to a folder. The Picture Manager will search for al...

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

about Exchange 2003 sp2
Hi, I upgrade my Exchange 2003 to sp2, and find out a message in application event log: Event id: 1004 Source: Application Error Failed application program: inetinfo.exe This message is with blue color, not red. And until now my Exchange service all work, and information store can mount without any problem. But I still worry about maybe something will happen. So can anyone help me what��s happened? Many thanks for your help! Hi David, What is the full text of the event log message? Also, are the IIS Admin, SMTP and World Wide Web Publishing services running? -- Scott ...