uploading forms on web pages

I have created my first form using publisher 2000.  When I go to submit the
form, I get the following message:
http://fontainebleauhigh.stpsb.org/--WEBBOT-SELF--.

I am lost.  What do I do now?  The form is located under the alumni
section--reunion contact information.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

If you're trying to use FrontPage's process to handle the form, that web =
does not have FP extensions installed on it. You'll have to find out =
from the host what process you can use.

"Jeanie" <Jeanie @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
> I have created my first form using publisher 2000.  When I go to =
submit the=20
> form, I get the following message: =20
> http://fontainebleauhigh.stpsb.org/--WEBBOT-SELF--.
>=20
> I am lost.  What do I do now?  The form is located under the alumni=20
> section--reunion contact information.
>=20
> Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.
>=20

0
webmaster911 (1600)
5/31/2005 3:29:06 AM
Everything you need to know to include a form page in your web publication
is covered on the FAQ - http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=30

David Bartosik - [MSFT MVP]
www.publishermvps.com
www.davidbartosik.com

"Jeanie" <Jeanie @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have created my first form using publisher 2000.  When I go to submit the
> form, I get the following message:
> http://fontainebleauhigh.stpsb.org/--WEBBOT-SELF--.
>
> I am lost.  What do I do now?  The form is located under the alumni
> section--reunion contact information.
>
> Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

0
dbartosik1 (95)

How do I refresh a PivotTable and remove outdated page field entr.
After refreshing a pivot table in Excel 2000, page fields values include those that were in the old pivot table data but are absent from the refreshed data. For instance, a page field button named 'Year' lists 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 and 2003 as values. However, the data no loger includes any rows for years 1998 and 1999. How do I remove these values without re-creating the pivot table from scratch? There are instructions here for clearing old items from a PivotTable dropdown list: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot04.html NT wrote: > After refreshing a piv...

returning parameters from form
Hello there I have forms in my application that should be run by single code and should return single parameter. For example: i need to build form name: ChooseDate that present Calender and at the end return the date which has been selected. the calling should be like this dim dte as date dte = ChooseDate() How can i build form and function for this? For an example of how to do this, download the popup calendar example from: http://allenbrowne.com/ser-51.html The code shows how to declare a public object variable, assign the desired target control (the text box that needs to ge...

Blank Pages
I created a document that has three pages. There are subheadings (cells) for each "group" of information and these subheadings (cells) are shaded with different colors to divide/color-code each group. When I print the document, the first three pages print correctly, but there are three blank pages following that contain only the colored cells for each group--no data. How do I get rid of "empty" pages? Thanks, in advance. Babs Probably depends upon your Print Area that is set or your Margins settings. File>Print Area>Set Print Area File>Page Setup>Margi...

open access form from outlook
I am sending the user an email from my form. Is there a way to pass something to the user through the email so they can click on it to open the form on the correct record? I have tried a few things that work on the run command, but when I use outlook it does not work. I'm not sure if it is virus protection stopping it or what. Thank you in advance for any help you can provide. Cynthia No, that will not work. You Access application which contains the form and the data is running on your computer. -- Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP "Cynthia" wrote: > I am sendin...

Pages keep changing position
I recently had Microsoft Office 2007 installed on my computer at work, and am having awful problems with Publisher 2007. I produce a multi-page newsletter which I originally created in Publisher 2000 and have imported into 2007. However, when I am in the middle of working on it, the pages seem to move around by themselves, so that page 1 may end up on page 7 and page 3 suddenly appear on the front cover! This makes me reluctant to save even the tiniest change in case other pages have moved spontaneously while I was working. Nothing in particular seems to trigger this movement. Has anyb...

Uploading Safepay files to bank
Hello, we're thinking of implementing safepay. what are the options in GP to upload a safepay file to the bank? Does GP do this automatically? Do you need to buy a 3rd party product? And if so, which is recommended? Thanks JPP ...

Saving Pivot Table as a Web Page Excel 2003
When trying to save a Pivot Table as a Web Page I go through the following steps : Click and drag the entire Pivot Table. Pull Down the file menu and Click Save as Web page and then click the Publish button within the save as dialog box. From there I am to name the web page and save the folder that corresponds with the name of my instruction book. After Clicking on the publish button the save as dialog box disappears and I am no longer able to name the web page or the folder that I am working from. I also finish checking the rest of the boxes in the Publish as Web Page Dialog bow. ...

Saving Excel Spreadsheets as a Web Page.
I just reloaded my old Office CD on a new computer that uses Windows XP. I lost the "Save as HTML" option that I had on my old Windows 98 operating system. How can I get this feature back? Thanks You have to enable the "Internet Assistant Wizard" add-in... 1. Tools | Add-ins... 2. Select the "Internet Assistant Wizard" option. 3. "Save as HTML" now appears on the file menu. If you find that the Internet Assistant Wizard is not in the options, you need to install it from the CD (along with any other add-ins you may need). -- Michael Hopwood &quo...

Blank continuous form
I have a continuous form on my main form which works fine but my question is how do I keep the Blank continuous form from appearing when I put a new record in or can I hide the new form until I need it. Several different people will be using my DB and the extra blank form is causing them problems because most of the one using it has NO computer skill at all. The obvious answer is to train those folks or not let them use the database. Not doing so invites problems, perhaps even more serious than you are having now. That said, in the continuous form's property sheet Data tab...

Help!! Where are my Page Breaks for Page 2,3 etc.
I use Excell for XP and want to add Pagebreaks. Only Page 1 is visible after Menu > View > Pagebraks. I canot add braks with selecting row/column and rightclick. No result after both setting up Print Area and reset Print Area. -- Thank you for your help. Bart Remove X from my e-mail address to send me an e-mail Quite la X de mi direcci�n para enviarme correo electr�nico ____________________ 1.. Bart, does this help? On the View menu, click Page Break Preview. Do one of the following: View page breaks Manually inserted page breaks appear as solid lines. Dashed lines indicat...

Page Setup (Default) Question
Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to have the Paper Size default to 'A4'? If so, can you please tell me how. Thanks, Christian ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Software! http://www.ozgrid.com/Services/excel-software-categories.htm ** Hi Christian haven't had too many installs of excel not stay at A4 paper when the default printer has A4 set for its paper size - you can access this under control panel / printers (or you might like to try in excel - file / print / click on the printer's properties & set it in there - but ...

Inserting cover page in front of a template page

Copy a Publisher Document Page
is it posable to copy a complete page from a publisher document to another publisher document. ?????? -- Tomk Sure, select all, copy, paste... If you have an older version of Publisher you can open two instances of the program at one time. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Tomk" <Tomk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8FC39737-0E5C-4457-AC28-F2AA511770DA@microsoft.com... > is it posable to copy a complete page from a publisher document to another > publisher document. ?????? &g...

Copying forms
I would like to create a tracking spreadsheet that uses forms (pulldowns and checkboxes) as the input method and add rows as new "items" are added, but the forms are not behaving as I would expect. By example: If I put a checkbox over cell A1 and link it to A1, then life is good. But now I want to drag A1 down to A2 and have the same behavior. If I drag A1 down to A2 (or if I copy A1 to A2 using any and all copy methods) the checkbox form shows up in the correct place (over A2) but it is still linked to A1!! Thus I have two forms linked to A1, which is not very useful. ...

Update data from previous form?
I have a form (Protocol_IndexFrm --> Protocol_IndexTbl) which requires a protocol number to be inputted. From this form (Protocol_IndexFrm) the primary key is "protocol_index" which is a foreign key within a table called Couples_IndexTbl. When keying in the protocol information into form 1 (Protocol_IndexFrm) the user will have to append a couples information to this protocol. From the Protocol_IndexFrm there's a button that brings up the Couple_IndexFrm. But for some reason I cannot get the Couple_IndexFrm/Couple_IndexTbl to update the foreign keys field. Is there...

Update htm page with xml
I have an excel sheet that imports data from an XML document. This XML doc updates every hour. Excel takes the information from the XML and makes charts. I want to publish the Excel document as an htm file and put it on a web server so I can view the charts online. My question is...how do I get the htm file and graphs to update with the xml file? The numbers constantly change, so after an hour the graphs and stats are not accurate. How do I get them to sync to the XML? -- razorx8 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ razorx8's Profile: http://...

Problem with master pages, "different first page" option
I'm using Word in Office 2008 for the Mac. I've set up master pages for my document, with the "different first page" option so I can put a narrow title banner at the top of pages 2+, and a wider one on page 1. That's fine. But as soon as I went to the "different first page" option, it became impossible to have identical static guides on all pages. I am using a 6 col grid, not that I have 6 cols of text but because it provides a flexible framework for aligning text and images. So I have 12 guides on the page, and whatever guide I place on page o...

Controling two forms in tandem
I have a main list form that shows a row for each school with a total recipts column. The detail on this form is continuous and clickable to launch into a detail data edit form. The form header has some selectable drop down controls to pick a period (all of my queries and reports use this period to select/filter data). The Form footer has about 8 command buttons to take a period's data for each school and run various processes/reports. The placement of the buttons in the footer are crowded and this forces the detail section to be sized smaller to fit on the screen. I...

Text Box in Forms
Why is it called a text box if I can't format it to accept text? I need to have a control/input on the form that will accept 1102A as an input to a query.Can you help me here? ThankYou "Gringarlow" <Gringarlow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote > Why is it called a text box if I can't format it to > accept text? I need to have a control/input on the > form that will accept 1102A as an input to a > query.Can you help me here? There's nothing inherent about a Text Box that would prevent entering "1102A". Perhaps if you gave so...

Creating a 3-D Model on a Form
I need to try and create a 3-d Model of a human on a form, it needs to rotate and allow the user to click on a location on the body for placement of an X. Any ideas? "Blondie" <Blondie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1A8FCC3C-6B83-41FD-A497-B19546066708@microsoft.com... >I need to try and create a 3-d Model of a human on a form, it needs to >rotate > and allow the user to click on a location on the body for placement of an > X. > Any ideas? Hum, perahps this 3d contorl: http://www.sharewareconnection.com/kernelcad-net.htm ...

Form Field/Function problem
On my main form, I have 4 boxes/fields as numbers. I have a function that takes the score from 3 of those fields and automatically adds them together and returns the total score to that 4th box/field. That part works the way it should. The problem I'm having and can't get to work is that if all 3 of the separate score boxes have a score of 60 or higher then the total score should be colored green, but if any of the 3 separate scores are below 60 then the total score should be red. I've entered some code that would check the scores of the 3 individual scores and change...

Create Excel Form with Excel data
I have an Excel speadsheet of data that I would like to print out a seperate form of each record (line item). I am familar with Access's ability, though I thought I can accomplish the same from within Excel since Excel was actually created as a database application some years ago. ----------------- Scott You could use a macro to loop through the items in a list, and print each one on a separate form. Or, if there are no complex calculations, you could use Word's Mail Merge feature to print the forms, with the Excel file as the data source. Scotts wrote: > I have an Excel spe...

Importing pages to powerpoint
Hi, I use the wizard to create organisation charts within visio, for presentation purposes i normally have to copy and paste each page from visio into a fresh slide in powerpoint. Is there not a way to export all 33 sheets that i have in visio into powerpoint rather than doing it all individually? I tried importing it before but it just imports the first page. thanks. On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 04:08:02 -0800, Zak <Zak@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I use the wizard to create organisation charts within visio, for >presentation purposes i normally have to copy a...

CRM Mobile from a web client
We have a client that wants remote and mobile users to have a handheld device with Microsoft CRM Mobile instead of installing the Sales for Outlook client. They want their salespeople to access the CRM over the web and sync only their handheld device. Does the CRM Mobile require the Sales for Outlook client to be installed on the connected laptop or will the handheld device connect directly to the server from the cradle through a VPN connection? It will work with a laptop without Sales for Outlook. There are no CRM requirements on the laptop. "brett" wrote: > We have a...

Foreign Currency Exchange Rates Web service
Hi Guys, please does anyone know of any web service that is for currency exchange rates? On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 13:38:30 GMT, 'Layemi Oshodi wrote: > please does anyone know of any web service that is for currency exchange > rates? http://www.xe.com/ucc/ -- I'd hate to end the universe by mistake. On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 14:38:30 +0100, "'Layemi Oshodi" <yemmy@biosmart-ng.com> wrote: >please does anyone know of any web service that is for currency exchange >rates? Google's calculator calculates with almost every unit imagin...