upgrade to 2007 can't find exsiting website

I just upgrade from microsoft office 2003 to 2007 office enterprise, my
operating system is visita.  I'm trying to get my website from 2003, it comes
in but none of my pictures,background,pages. doesn't show. I've uninstall the
software and installe it again, hopeing this would fix the problem.  I'm at a
lost here. someone please help.  I think Microsoft should let office 2003 run
with visita, instead running out to buy some software that suppose to be
compatiable. this is a waste of money.
0
Carliss (2)

Office 2003 SP2 & SP3 will run on Vista.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rob Giordano

"Carliss" <Carliss@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I just upgrade from microsoft office 2003 to 2007 office enterprise, my
> operating system is visita.  I'm trying to get my website from 2003, it
> comes
> in but none of my pictures,background,pages. doesn't show. I've uninstall
> the
> software and installe it again, hopeing this would fix the problem.  I'm
> at a
> lost here. someone please help.  I think Microsoft should let office 2003
> run
> with visita, instead running out to buy some software that suppose to be
> compatiable. this is a waste of money.

0
webmaster911 (1600)

File Dialog in access 2007 01-11-10
Im having problems with the following code in access 2007. I'm trying to open a file dialog to place an image into a form. Any help would be appreciated Reghards Rob. Sub getFileName() ' Displays the Office File Open dialog to choose a file name ' for the current id record. If the user selects a file ' display it in the image control. Dim fileName As String Dim result As Integer With Application.FileDialog(MsoFileDialogOpen) .Title = "Select Picture" .AllowMultiSelect = False .Filters.Clear...

Access 2007 date function not working
I had a database in Access 2003 that I imported into 2007 and all works well except the date function in Reports. I have tried to go into reports and repair by adding a date field, but when I try to open the report and error box comes up asks for update parameter value for the date. The currrent date will not display in my reports, just (#name?) is in the date field. You would think trying to put the current date in a report would be easy. -- Thanks, Mark Use this --- =Date() -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "Mark K" wrote: > I had a database in Access ...

Set color for chart serie in excel 2007/2010
Hi! I want to do a macro that sets the color for the chart series to the color the company has desided to use. We have a theme but we can only set color for the first 6 series and we often use much more series. I have understod that this isnt so easy as to loop thru the series and set the color since the color is set on different ways depending on the charttype for the serie, or is it a way to do this so it works for all chart types? thanks As you say only six basic colours are available. However each subsequent set of six is a shade lighter, although each incremental differe...

Excel 2007
Hi to all, I'm truly a beginner with pushing excel a bit, but what I'm trying to achieve seems logical and simple enough in my mind. I've got a simple daily sales sheet that is edited at each salepoint. I've got a drop-down list of vendors in Column A sorted in a Data Validation list so that much is straight forward, another few columns of details and {price totals} at the end, such as: Company X | Details | QTY | PriceEa | PriceTotal | I'm trying to automate a result that if the Company equals {Company1} then the total in that rows {pricetotal} gets added to a particul...

Excel 2007
On Windows XP SP2 using Excel 2007 I am unable to print from the Open file dialogue. Here is what I am doing: Clicking Open from the Office button Navigating to the file I would to Print Highlighting the document Selecting Print from the Tools menu in the lower left hand corner of the dialogue box The error message I receive states: Cannot print file. It then gives a series of possible reasons, none of which apply because I can print the document if I open it first and then print it normally. Also, I can use the above sequence to print the document if the document is already open. This ser...

Outlook 2007 Pro nd Quicken
I installed Office 2007 Pro Trial Version and when I did I discovered that Quicken 2010 Deluxe is sending payment and deposit reminders to the Outlook Calendar. Cool! Is there any way to configure how far out the reminders are sent or received from Quicken? Thx Jerry Windows Home Premium 64 bit Office 2007 Pro Trial "Jerry" <Jerry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A79AFBEA-7EFE-4977-97A7-0DE108500DF6@microsoft.com... >I installed Office 2007 Pro Trial Version and when I did I discovered that > Quicken 2010 Deluxe is sending payment and...

Money 2007 Premium deleted transactions
Okay, just installed it, and actually got the thing to download transactions from my credit union.. funny thing is it only went back 1 month, would be nice to know how to get it to download everything.there is to get. So I decided I would manually enter transactions to cover back to the beginning of the last month, then I could just do the archive download of previous months and I'd be set. So I entered about 25 transactions and it put them in the Adjustments Section. Right at the top it said, once it was cleared, click the check-off box and click Delete Cleared Adjustments to rem...

Access 2007: Choose Database On Start-Up...
Hi, a client has asked me the following: I have 3 databases, same structure, different data, on 3 different remote machines, all of which use the same external interface MDB. As maintainer, I would like to use a copy of the interface for all three. So, how can I choose which database to connect to on the interface start-up? My solution was, since all databases are mapped to "Z:" depending on the department where they are deployed, to build a small batch file which would ask him which database to connect to, unload SUBST and reload it to the correct path and then start the i...

access 2007 developer
how can i make database created by access2007 (exe) thank you notes I donlowad Access Developer Extensions Acess run time You can't make an executable out of an Access 2007 database (nor out of an Access database created in any other version of Access). The runtime (a free download) is packaged together with your database so that people who don't have Access installed can install the runtime and use your application, but it doesn't change your application in any way, shape or form. For more details, see what Tony Toews has at http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/developeredit...

Keep EPM 2007 Updated
It's quite difficult to follow all EPM updates : Cumulative Update, HotFix, for ProjectServer, Office Project, Windows SharePoint and so on... To get a clear view and save time in update process we've published a map showing all hot fix, and cumulative update since April 09. This document provides you direct link to Knowledge base article (description of resolved problems) and Download request. Access is public and free : hope this help. http://mind42.com/pub/mindmap?mid=4b8bbfe3-cf81-4d8d-aae6-bd1213d223f0 We'll try to keep this map updates. Xavier HOVASSE www.ixila.c...

Outlook 2007 02-24-10
Is there a repair tool for a corrupt .pst file? I've uninstalled and reinstall many time and the file will not open. I get a cannot opent eh Outlook Window. Outllok works fine for another user on the machine (Admin) Help Scanpst.exe is in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12 folder. Bob wrote: > Is there a repair tool for a corrupt .pst file? I've uninstalled and > reinstall many time and the file will not open. I get a cannot opent eh > Outlook Window. Outllok works fine for another user on the machine (Admin) > > Help "Bob&quo...

Money 2007 does not export to TaxCut2006
Money 2007 does not recognize that Taxcut 2006 is installed on my computer. When I tried to export it opened taxCut 2005. So I uninstalled TaxCut2006 and now it just opens the TaxCut web site. Also, TaxCut 2006 will not import a .txf file exported from Money 2007! These two programs came bundled together with a rebate offer from Staples. One might assume they would be compatible. I'm hoping the folks at Microsoft are reading this and will try to fix the problem. Any suggestions? Don't hold your breath hoping. Personally, I'd think this much more likely a TaxCut problem rega...

Outlook 2007 Send receive error 0X8DE00006
I just stared receiving the above message in when trying to send from Outlook 2007. I am using Windows 7, and IE. How can I fix this? Thanks "Chuck" <Chuck@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0828F2B6-AD0C-4373-BB93-97CED7EDEF67@microsoft.com... >I just stared receiving the above message in when trying to send from Outlook > 2007. I am using Windows 7, and IE. Is this for a Hotmail/Windows Live account accessed by the Outlook Connector by chance? If so, what version of the Connector? Have you tried deleting the account and readding ...

Outlook 2007 Not Responding in Vista 03-22-10
When I load Outlook on my laptop, it usiually takes 3 tries before it will work. It loads, then does a send receive, then normally stalls at about 60% in the status bar. Then It goes gray and I get not responding. I use Outlook connector and an msn.com email address. Does anyone know a fix for this? Outlook 2007 works fine on my PC with Windows 7. Thanks for any help. What version of the connector are you using? 12? If so, try upgrading to 14. It's still a beta but most people have found it fairly stable. -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower h...

unable to do 1/4 page landscape postcard in publisher 2007
I am trying to do a 1/4 page LANDSCAPE layout in publisher where I can print 4 postcards per page in the landscape mode. I have done this for years with 2003, but now with the new 2007, I can do it in PORTRAIT mode, but not landscape. I do not like the looks of in portrait, but everything that I have tried, will not work. If I try to print in landscape, it will only do 2 per page, not the 4 needed. I have done custom pages, with multiple pages per sheet, but I cannot get it do in landscape. Help please! Use one of Avery's US postcard templates in page layout. They work every ...

EndNot Web plug-in prevents closing MS Word 2007
Hi, When I try to close MS Word2007 I get an EndNoteWeb error message "an unknown error occured" and after clicking the ok button, the Word stops responding and restarts the program. This means that the Word is always running in the computer. MS diagnostics does not detect any probelms in the Word. Any advice how to fix the problem? Thanks in advance Suokki Sorry, but you've been misdirected to the group for Word for Macintosh... You can find the Win Office groups here: http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/FlyoutOverview.mspx Good Luck |...

97: How can I find duplicate entries in a column?
Hello and thanks in advance for any help. This is a very basic question from an even more basic user. I have a spread sheet with a long list of ID numbers for skips. Sometimes duplicate numbers arise from paper work from elsewhere and I get a false total of skips in hand. How can I organise that column to highlight a duplicate entry please? Shen --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Insert a helper column: =COUNTIF(A1:A9999,A1) (adjust the range to suit.) then the formulas that evaluate to more than 1 will be duplicated. Chip Pearson has some other techniques at: http://ww...

using MSN Bill Pay for checks WITHIN Money 2007
I just updated to 2007 since I heard they fixed the integration with MSN Bill Pay (which I use to pay my bills). Previously I had to use the MSN Bill Pay Interface to pay bills. What I want to do is stay inside Money when paying a bill or writing an electronic check. Ideally, I would enter it directly into the register and then hit a "Send Electronic Check with MSN Bill Pay" option, or at least enter it into the Bills window and have it pay with MSN Bill Pay, but this option doesn't seem to exist. In the Bills interface, the only option I get is to "Write Check"...

"Windows cannot find 'msconfig'"
My latest problem is this: In the Start menu, I click on Run... and the "Run" dialog box appears. I type "msconfig" (without the quotation marks), and I get the following error message: "msconfig: Windows cannot find 'msconfig'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. To search for a file, click the Start button, and then click Search." Why is this? Pekka Numminen wrote: > My latest problem is this: >=20 > In the Start menu, I click on Run... and the "Run" dialog box appears. > I type "mscon...

converting from quicken 2004 to money 2007
I downloaded the Money 2007 for Windows free trial, and I can't convert my existing quicken file (15.8MB). I tried with a different quicken file (500 kB) and that converted immediately. Right after "Money is converting your file!", I am asked for my password, and then I get "Your Quicken file could not be converted. Money could not convert your Quicken file. You might have run out of disk space or system memory." I tried this with nothing else running except Money, and I got the same problem. I have 10GB of free space on the drive I am using. I am using Windows...

shared workbook in excel 2007
So many horror stories about shared excel workbooks crashing or losing data. I would like to have a shared excel workbook for our budget, shared among 30 people, who would enter in their budgets for specific departments. Are there users that have sucessfully utilized shared workbooks with 20-30 users? If so, what tips/secrets do you have to avoid the pitfalls of other sites, who have problems??? Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice How to Create a Quiz with Free Quiz Template in Adobe Flash MX, Flash 8, Flash CS3, Flash CS4 http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tuto...

Finding differences between two tables
Who can help me? I have 2 tables with mainly the same names. I want to find the names that are not in both list. I managed to do it the following way, but I think that it can be done easier. I did: Advances filter: as criterium range one of the 2 tables. With Edit - Go To - I highlighted the visible cells and coloured them. Removed the filter With Edit - Find - Format - I highlighted the noncoloured cells. Thanks Anne Here are two ways you can do that but I wouldn't say they are much easier than what you did. Put both lists on the same sheet in the same column, one under the other,...

Access 2007 Ribbons
Hi All I am currently rebuilding one of my Access 2000 applications in Access 2007. On the Access 2000 application I had 2 Tool bars and a shortcut menu on most of the forms/reports 1. A "Print" tool bar and a "Print" menu for all Reports 2. A "Form" tool bar and a "Form" menu for all main forms 3. A Shortcut menu with Cut, Copy, Paste that could be used where needed. On Importing to the new Access 2007 database the shortcut menu is thankfully still available, although how you would rebuild or add to it is not clear. But, the toolbars and menus ar...

2007 Deluxe
I have Money 2007 Deluxe box version that is still updating. As per on line policy it should have expired yesterday. Also should have gotten a notice of expiration. I have received no notice. This is a positive sign for all users. Cindy On Sep 2, 10:06=A0am, "Cindy Conover" <ccono...@kwnospamtrucklease.com> wrote: > I have Money 2007 Deluxe box version that is still updating. As per on li= ne > policy it should have expired yesterday. Also should have gotten a notice= of > expiration. I have received no notice. =A0This is a positive sign for all > users. &g...

New Iterm Alert for IMAP in Outlook 2007 Sp2
I am using Outlook 2007 SP2 on a Windows XP Professional Platform.I am syncing my gmail account with Outlook using IMAP.I have also set up the below rule to alert me when a new mail arrives in my gmail account: 'Apply this rule after the message arrives through the pc@gmail.com account and on this machine only play chimes.wav and display New Mail in the New Item Alert Window.' I do get the New Item Alerts pop up window when i recieve new mails in gmail but when i click on ‘Open item’ in this window it gives me the following message: ‘The item cannot be opened.It...