Unable to locate Standard Toolbar - Text Box

Have been using Office Publisher, but recently noticed the Standard Toolbar
was not in situ, resulting in my not being able to create texts.  Have
deleted and re-installed but the position remains.  Without this facility
Office Publisher 2003 is of little use.  Can anyone help please?
0
Macal (1)

Text boxes are located on the Object Toolbar, not standard toolbar. Go to
View > Toolbars > Objects

--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Publisher MVP

confers no rights.
"Macal" <Macal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Have been using Office Publisher, but recently noticed the Standard
> Toolbar
> was not in situ, resulting in my not being able to create texts.  Have
> deleted and re-installed but the position remains.  Without this facility
> Office Publisher 2003 is of little use.  Can anyone help please?

0
bkvalheim1 (519)

Main Form with a Subform with Check and Command Boxes
I have a Main Form "FrmSummary Of Deals" that has one unbound combo box with customer names you can select the row source is based off of a table "tbl Master Comps". I want to put a check box next to the unbound combo box so when I select the customer name from the drop down box if I want to I can select the check box. The subfrom has the details of the customer when you select that customer from the unbound combo box. When I do put the check box in and select it for one customer it says checked when I select another customer. I want to be able to choose d...

page border text box
I am not sure how really to word this, or even search for it, but I am looking for a way to add some type of text box border around a page and have several words going all the way around the page in the text box. Say I wanted to send an invitation and all the way around the page I could type a message like, Happy Birthday!, and have it go all of the way around the page. Word doesn't offer any built-in way to do this; you'll have to do it manually with text boxes or WordArt. See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BorderArt.htm for more. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microso...

Box highlighting highest score in range
I have a series of tables which are ranked by row. Whilst the rank defines who was the best in any given category, I would like to automate a box around the 'best' number to visually impact my audience. Does anyone know how I can achieve this? Many thanks in advance Keith C Take a look at conditional formatting in XL Help. In article <dea4136b.0311020710.51f73cf9@posting.google.com>, shaddyho@hotmail.com (shaddy) wrote: > I have a series of tables which are ranked by row. Whilst the rank > defines who was the best in any given category, I would like to > automate...

Setting an unbound text box value
I've done something to inhibit the setting of a un-bound text box whose format is "General Number. The text box, tbAccumulator, gets incremented each time the PageFooter event fires. Me.tbAccumulator = Me.tbAccumulator + intPgAccum Debug shows: "null = null + 94" At some point, I've done something to cause the tbaccumulator to become null. I get a runtime error if I attempt to initialize: Me.tbAccumulator = 0 The tbAccumulator has been working just fine for weeks. What could I have possibly done to cause this? Bill Me.tbAccumulator = 0 statement was mistakenl...

Event ID 9554: Unable to update Mailbox SD in the DS for a non-existent GUID
Hi, We are running Exchange server 2007 (Migrated from 2003) and we are receiving this warning every 30 minutes in the application log for a GUID that no longer exists. I ran a command in the powershell to bring up every GUID, but the one the error is referring to is not there. I've checked on disconnected mailboxes and it's not there either. The user does still exist in Active Directory, but the account is currently disabled. I'm also unable to find it by running an LDAP query. I'm completely at a loss on how to stop this message from showing up in the even...

How can I see all my wrapped text in a cell.
I have formatted the text to wrap in the cell and how adjusted the row height to auto-fit and even larger. I can see all of the text in the formula bar (counted 1336 words) but it does not all display in the cell. I have changed the size of the font and changed the vertical alignment. This leaves white space in the cell, but still does not display all of the information. Hi enter some manual linebreaks with aLT+ENTER every 1000 characters -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Charlene Hoffmeister" <Charlene Hoffmeister@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbe...

Arghhh
I have one column of text and I want to convert it from mixed to UPPER Case. I thought I was following the instructions (in help) correctly, but it keeps saying that I have circular reference for the formula where text = "upper" for either 1 single cell or a number of cells in the column. Using Office 2002. Thanks for any help/suggestions. Diana Hi you have to use the formula =UPPER(A1) in a DIFFERENT cell and not in the same cell as the text resides in -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "DianaH" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsb...

Unable to overwrite (resubmit) Infopath Form to Doc Library
I have a SharePoint (MOSS 2007) document library with a published Infopath form. There is no custom coded functions, just out-of-the-box function and submit. In the submit I have allowed the form to be overwritten and I set the document library to NOT require a checkout for editing. So now I'm at a loss of what could be going on. Here is the error message I get when I open the Infopath form to make a change and click submit: The form cannot be submitted to the following location: http://location/document-name.xml The file "Document Library/document-name.xml" is...

How do I create a simple drop down box/List
I need to create a simple drop down box in excel to choose from a list of vendors. I can't remember how to do it. For a tutorial, see: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >I need to create a simple drop down box in excel to choose from a list of >vendors. I can't remember how to do it. >. > ...

Convert text to numbers #2
I have a large spreadsheet with a column that has the numbers formatted as text. I tried reformatting the column from numbers to text but when I sum the column with other columns (that are formatted as numbers) it still doesn't show in the sum. The spreadsheet is too big for me to retype the numbers. Can anyone please help??? In a another column insert a formula that multiplies the first colum that you are having problems with by 1. i.e = a1*1 and drag all the way down. This will force Excel to create a result that is a number. Then copy this new results column on top of the old one...

send/receive dialogue box not appearing.
outlook 2003 on xp home. When i goto Tools>Options>MailSetup and click on send recieve.... nothing happens. I mean, nothing. no hourglass nada. The last time i changed my S/R settings was friday and everything was ok then. Today, nothing. I have changed the *.srs file to *.srs.old several times and the same sympton. I have gone to add/remove programs to do a repair with a "successful repair." I've made no other changes. ...

display value in combo box
I populate a combox1.rowsource = value1. How do I display value1 in the combo box? I can see it in the dropdown, but how do I display it? Thanks. Kou Do you have it bound to a field in your table? -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "Kou Vang" wrote: > I populate a combox1.rowsource = value1. How do I display value1 in the > combo box? I can see it in the dropdown, but how do I display it? Thanks. > > Kou On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 09:19:02 -0800, Kou Vang wrote: > I populate a combox1.rowsource = value1. How do I display value1 in the > combo b...

CRichEditView/CRichEditDoc and Plain ascii text
Hello, I have what I hope is just a dumb question on my part. I have a MFC 7.0 AppWiz generated app that uses CRichEditView/Doc. I have never used the Rich Edit Control, but I need it to write and read plain text source code files. In the app wizard generated code there is a comment that if you want plain text rather than formatted text, set the m_bRTF member to false. Doing this has no effect whatsoever. Is there something else needed to make only plain text come in and out of the CRichEditView/Doc? What am I missing? Thanks, Doug Ok, so it is impossible for the RichEditCtrl to write...

logging to text file and opening at end of program
Hi, I'm using a utility class to provide debugging notes during program run to see where things are happening. ....in class Util.vb..... Public Sub Logentry(ByVal strMsg As String) If m_Debug Then File.AppendAllText(m_DebugFileName, strMsg + Environment.NewLine) End If End Sub Sub OpenDebugLog() Process.Start(m_DebugFileName) End Sub .............................. then in program call logentry at points of interest... at end of program call OpenDebugLog ....in file program.vb... Protected Overrides Sub Finalize() m_util.OpenDebugLog() m_u...

Unable to change password on the next logon to OWA 2003
If I have created a user and place a check mark to change the password on the next logon, then it is not able to logon. If I don't check this option, everything works fine, including the option to change the password. The system is Windows 2003 SP1 + Exchange 2003 SP2 and all hotfixes associated. I have followed the KB 833734, but it did not work as expected. The user try logging on and a page 403 "You are not authorized to view this page" appears. Any Ideas? ...

Combo Box
Hi, how can i make this code work in Combo Box (Activex Control) to populate data fields in excel? I got it to work in Combo Box (Form Control) but it will not work in Combo box (Activex control). thank you Here it's the code: Dim LINDEX As Integer Dim LAddress As String Dim LPhoneNbr As String Dim LRow As Long Dim LFound As Boolean 'Retrieve project number number LINDEX = Range("F30").Value 'Move to PAYABLES Sheets("PAYABLES").Select LFound = False LRow = 3 Do While LFound = False 'Found matching project, now upd...

Format text for "mark my comments with..."
Is there a way to format the font & colour of the text I may type into the body of an existing email in Outlook 2003? I have switched the option on so that the comments are flagged with my initials but I wanted them more prevalent by being able to format the colour of the text. At the moment its a manual task. ...

flip text in wordart
I want to flip the Wordart shape without the text flipping as well. How do I do this please. Essentially I want text to curve upward from left to right with a perspective. I couldn't find the same curve in Autoshape which seemed strange as it was available through Wordart. Thanks for your help. Not sure I understand what you are doing. WordArt offers curves up and down. Perspective is available through the 3D tools. Autoshapes has a line tool that draws curves. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Giles&quo...

Images blurr when grouped with text 01-08-10

unable to print column headings
I am using Msft Excel 2002 edition, Windows XP. I have a worksheet that lists newspaper names & addresses, etc. The headings above each vertical column are NAME, COMPANY, ADDRESS, CITY, STATE, ZIP. These headings are in the very top line of the worksheet and appear on the screen. However, they are lost in PRINT PREVIEW, and the pages that are printed out. All suggestions on how to get them printed welcomed! Aaron in N. Hollywood Highlight the entire area you wish to print, including the headers............then do........File > Print Area > Set Print Area......... Vaya con Di...

Full Text Indexing Error on CRM Install
Hi I'm getting the following error during install at select SQL Server "Full-Text Indexing needs to be running on the specified SQL server." I've installed Index Service, and also went back and reinstalled the full text module in SQL Server 2000. Still getting the error. How do I fix this? Hi Have you checked the indexing service is started in services? Regards Dan "amwbgi" wrote: > Hi > > I'm getting the following error during install at select SQL Server > > "Full-Text Indexing needs to be running on the specified SQL server....

how to print text box on chart
I have a chart...I also have a 'text box' which I place on the chart. How can I print the text box as part of the chart? Helmut wrote on Mon, 10 Apr 2006 05:18:01 -0700: H> I have a chart...I also have a 'text box' which I place on H> the chart. How can I print the text box as part of the H> chart? It seems to me that, if you follow the instructions in Help and add a text box using the Drawing tool bar, the text prints perfectly well. How are you adding the text box? James Silverton Potomac, Maryland. ...

Why Micorosoft Money only have Standard in Canada? What is the different between Candian Standard Edition and the U.S.?
Hi, everyone; I live in Canada....... I wanting to get the Microsoft Money Deluxe or maybe Premium Edition... Because I do a little Stock Trading myself.. and wanted to use to Stock Trade Tracker... However, in Canada they only have the "Standard Canadian Edition".. Can't find any Deluxe or Premium up here.... The only way is I have to buy it through Ebay from someone down in the United States... What is the different between the Candian Standard Edition and the U.S. one anyway? ...

find text, display text
I want to find text within a cell and, if found, display a text message of my choosing. For instance, if A1 has the txt "Special Price", then I want B1 to say, "Special." If it says "Regular Price", I want B1 to say "Reg." Thanks! Hi you may have a look at VLOOKUP (together with a lookup table). See: http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctions02.html -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "shaun" <shaun@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:F55C22DF-F71D-4261-A4D8-91DA409F4989@microsoft.com... > I want to find tex...

SBS 2008 console unable to create new Distribution Groups
I recently migrated from SBS 2003 to SBS 2008. I am able to create new Security groups without any problems. I am however having a problem creating new Distribution or Email Enabled Security Groups. When I use the SBS Console to create the group, it fails at the "Creating e-mail distribution group" step on the final page of the wizard and the detailed error only states "Unable to create an email address for the group" When I check in the Exchange Management Console it shows the new group created and ADSIEdit shows the group exists, but the SBS Console do...