Unable to Click on Links - Puplisher Email - Outlook Web Access

Hi,

When I create a document in Publisher and send it via Publisher's
email function, most people can click on the links in the document.
However, I have a friend who uses Outlook Web Access (OWA) to get her
email and although she can see my document, none of the links in the
document work for her.

Would appreciate if you have any ideas for me on to resolve this
issue.

Thanks,

Michael J. Titera

Unable to delete empty database

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Reporting from Project Server

Attaching Contacts to new email

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

invalid email address

Linking files 2 ways