Two different hyperlink colors

I have created a publisher document that I am using as email stationary.  I
have created some blue buttons that I have put hyperlinks on.  I want the
hyperlinks to not show up as blue on the buttons, so I changed the color
scheme so they show as white.  However, in the main body of my email, there
are also a few hyperlinks.  Because I've changed the color scheme, these
hyperlinks are also showing up as white.

I've tried just highlighting them and changing the font to black but that
does not work.

Is there anyway to change the hyperlink color in the body of my email?

Thank you,
Jo
0
Jo4321 (7)

edit the html of the email

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rob Giordano

"Jo4321" <Jo4321@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have created a publisher document that I am using as email stationary.
> have created some blue buttons that I have put hyperlinks on.  I want the
> hyperlinks to not show up as blue on the buttons, so I changed the color
> scheme so they show as white.  However, in the main body of my email,
> there
> are also a few hyperlinks.  Because I've changed the color scheme, these
> hyperlinks are also showing up as white.
>
> I've tried just highlighting them and changing the font to black but that
> does not work.
>
> Is there anyway to change the hyperlink color in the body of my email?
>
> Thank you,
> Jo

0
webmaster911 (1600)
4/1/2009 3:19:02 AM

"Rob Giordano [MS MVP]" wrote:

> edit the html of the email

When I use the "send this as an email message" in publisher, it doesn't seem
to give me an option of saving it as a draft email to edit in outlook.

0
Jo4321 (7)
4/1/2009 4:57:01 AM
send it to yourself

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> "Rob Giordano [MS MVP]" wrote:
>
>> edit the html of the email
>>

> When I use the "send this as an email message" in publisher, it doesn't
> seem
> to give me an option of saving it as a draft email to edit in outlook.

0
webmaster911 (1600)

Two network interface cards problem
Hi, In my machine,I have two network iterface cards.One for Internet,and the other for local area network.I want to bind the second card to send and receive data with UDP.I have try to use bind() function to bind its IP address,but failed because sometimes I can receive data.Who can help me,thanks in advance. bind() does not bind an IP address; it binds a port number, and "binding" means "publishes to the Internet as a connectable port number". There have been previous discussions of how to make a port available only on a particular network segment, but as far as I kn...

Considering cells colored via conditional formatting
EXCEL 2007 Any piece of code which, for example, select or count the cells which are colored yellow, amongst the currently selected range, because of meeting ANY criteria of CONDITIONAL FORMATTING. In other words, considering cells which are not actually possessing yellow as an interior color but being displayed so because of CONDITIONAL FORMATTING. -- Thanx in advance, Best Regards, Faraz There are two pages at Chip Pearson's wepage that you need to look at. the 2nd gives a detailed example of how to do what you want. 'Conditional Formatting' (http:/...

Pivot Table Report: Getting average of difference of two date columns
Hello I have data in excel sheet as: WORK_ID PROJECT START_DT END_DT 1001 P1 1/1/2006 1/10/2006 1002 P1 1/25/2006 2/20/2006 1003 P1 3/15/2006 3/20/2006 I want to have a report that will give me average time taken to finish a work in a project. That is, I have to take average of (end_dt - start_dt) for a project group. How do I do this in a pivot table report. When I use a calculate field to get the days worked for a work_id using DATEDIF(START_DT, END_DT, "D") then excel computes only sum on that (pivot table report ...

How do I place two or more charts on a worksheet?
I can't figure out how to keep Excel 2007 overlaying a new chart on top of an existing chart in a seperate worksheet. What I would like to do is create one 8.5 x 11 worksheet with four 3 x 5 charts on it. Select each chart and move it into position. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Rick@Draper" <Rick@Draper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:082C5930-64F0-4A6E-958E-967BDCCDB9C9@microsoft.com... >I can't figure out how to keep Excel 20...

How can I color every other row
Help please. I want to make it easier to use a large spreadsheet where two rows are used for each record. Filling in the background color of every second row prevents mistakes when entering data. I want to color only the used range, not the entire row. I recorded a macro and got the following: TheRange.Activate With Selection.Interior .ColorIndex = 36 .Pattern = xlSolid End With I really appreciate the help. On way: Dim iCtr As Long With ActiveSheet.UsedRange For iCtr = .Row To .Rows(.Rows.Count)....

Accounts in different currencies
I have bank accounts in Euros and Dollars. Is there a way to assign different currencies to different bank accounts? >-----Original Message----- >I have bank accounts in Euros and Dollars. Is there a way >to assign different currencies to different bank accounts? >. >Go to the account, and choose Change Account Details from the menu on the left side of the screen. One of the details is the account currency. ...

Excel color pull down does not have some stanard color
Hi All One of my excel file in Excel 95 , then save to Excel 2003. Today I found that some standard color missing in pull donw color box. Such as Orange. For new create file have 40 standard color. Some color when mouse move up shown "color scheme" Do you know how to restore those missing color ? My Excel file have Module and Class. moonhk Tools>Options>Color>Reset HTH Bob "moonhkt" <moonhkt@gmail.com> wrote in message news:fafe8fd3-6b9e-43f6-b1c0-13f1c17679b9@l12g2000prg.googlegroups.com... > Hi All > > One of my ...

Entering the same value into two table fields at the same time
Say that there is a table which has 2 fields (A, B) There is a form [Form1] (data entry type) to enter data for A by `TextBoxA`. There is also one more `TextBoxB` which is Not Visible. My target is to record the value of (entered thtough `TextBoxA`) into B field of the table as well. So I write down a code "Before Insert" of the Form1 that: " Form_Form1.TextBoxB = Form_Form1.TextBoxA " It is not recording A values into the field B... Where am I wrong? Can you help me please? Sory !!! When I write down the same code into `OnExit` of TextBoxA, it is working...!! yes, ...

How do I get my signature to show up in the right color?
When I created my signature, I specified the font color as red and that's how it shows up in Tools:Options:Mail Format:Signature. However, when I go to prepare an email, it shows up in black. How do I fix this? What message format is the message using? It will show in HTML and Rich Text, but not in Plain Text. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Rikesha asked: | When I created my signature, I specified the fo...

hyperlink in middle of paragraph
I am trying to create a hyperlink in the middle of a text paragraph in an excel cell. I know I can make the entire cell a hyperlink, but can figure out how to have just part of the text in a cell be a hyperlink. I even tried creating the paragraph in word and copying and pasting, but no luck. Anyone know if it's possible? Thanks, Mike I don't believe it is possible, you probably have to try a workaround and use several cells for the text Like if A2 holds some text, B2 the hyper link and C2 the rest of the text. -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "mike" <shipley@knolog...

Any method to copy the hyperlink address from an Office Object?
Any method to copy the address content only from a hyperlinked Office Object and paste the same to a cell? You cannot copy the link address directly through Excel build-in menu . you need to use VBA code to do that. "Narnimar" wrote: > Any method to copy the address content only from a hyperlinked Office Object > and paste the same to a cell? Maybe you could use a userdefined function to extract the hyperlink from the cells that have them. Option Explicit Function GetURL(Rng As Range) As String Application.Volatile Set Rng = Rng(1) If...

Two formulas in on cell based on two numbers in another cell?
Hi, Not sure this is possible but...I have a cell that has a number range in it and based on an amount in another cell want to calculate a new range. For example: Initial Range: A1 = 10 - 12 Calc Amount: A2 = 5 Final Range: A3 = 50 - 60 I think I can get the results by concatenating two formulas I'm just not sure how to enter the original numbers (A1) or how to distinguish between the two in the final formula (A3) Using Excel 2003. Hope this makes sense. Thanks. I would put the range in two different cells (eg A1 and B1). Then the multiplication is easy. If you ...

Outlook 2003 asks for password two times
Hi All, i am using Outlook 2003 and one IMAP account is configured. everytime i start outlook it asks for the password two times. it really irritates the users. do anyone have any idea of why it is doing that. Thanks Regards akshat wrote: > > i am using Outlook 2003 and one IMAP account is > configured. everytime i start outlook it asks for the > password two times. it really irritates the users. Oh good! Someone else with the same problem. I believe I posted a question, but no reply. Same situation - Outlook 2003, one IMAP account, and it asks me the password twi...

workspace background color
I'm using Publisher 07 on Windows XP system. How can I change the workspace color from dark blue to white. It's hard to find objects I've placed there when the color is so dark. Thanks ...

How do I take two pictures put them side by side to create one
I am trying to create one picture by placing 2 of them side by side. Use a photo editing program then insert the picture into Publisher. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "coopskat679" <coopskat679@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6EEB18D4-FB70-40AE-9CB6-AD40F8FD80A7@microsoft.com... >I am trying to create one picture by placing 2 of them side by side. coopskat679 wrote: > I am trying to create one picture by placing 2 of them side by side. Insert two pictures. Turn on the Snap to Objects option (Arrange > Snap > To Objects). ...

Joining two queries
Is there a way to join two queries together? In query 1, i have Invoice ID, Description, and Total In query 2, I have the same fields. I would like to see all the records from both queries. Please advise. "Tia" <Tia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D39EB571-0D64-4A8E-9107-351B10E1FE02@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to join two queries together? > In query 1, i have Invoice ID, Description, and Total > In query 2, I have the same fields. > > I would like to see all the records from both queries. Please advise. I believe what you're...

Publisher 2007 Color Printing option not enabled
I'm trying to get the best possible printing of my picture on postcards (marketing material). When I upgraded to 2007 the quality improved. I notice that the "Tools", "Commercial Printing Tools" "Colot Printing" option is not enabled. What's it for and why is it not enabled? My printing is very slow with Mail Merge from Excel (55 seconds per page of 4 postcards), but I will post that separately. Thanks. Anyone? "Howard" wrote: > I'm trying to get the best possible printing of my picture on postcards > (marketing material)....

Merge Versions and Companies on Different Servers
I am attempting to merge two different servers with two different versions of Great Plains (9 & 10). I created a test server with GP 10.0 on it and added a company. I then backed up the V9 db and restored it to the V10 db. I ran the utilities expecting the conversion to run. Is there anyway to trigger a conversion with the DU00020 table? Thanks in advance. Steve The upgrade will not work for one reason. Dynamics has "no knowledge" of this new company database that you restored. If you are attempting to upgrade and merge two environments, here is what I would do: ...

Hyperlink Macro to 2,500 PDF files?
Fellow Forum Members, I have 2,500 PDF ebooks on a variety of subjects all contained in one folder named "Ebooks". I already have all the 2,500 ebook titles inside Excel in Column A, Sheet 1. Now I want to hyperlink each title to the actual PDF file and doing this hyperlink operation 2,500 times is something I want to avoid like the plague. Can anyone out there please help me in developing a macro that would do this hyperlink operation automatically 2,500 times? I'm not a macro expert, but is it not possible to make Excel automically go to the same Ebook folder 2,500 times a...

Using code to insert different formulas
[Excel 2003] I have sixteen different conditions which can exist. These relate to whether certain aspects are TRUE or FALSE. When taken together I have 16 unique "cases". These appear in cells A1:A60 and are labeled Condition1, 2, 3 etc... Condition16 Depending on the condition in each cell in column A, I need certain formulas to operate in adjacent cells in colomn B and C For example for Condition1 in A1, I need the formula in B1 to be "=D1*E1" and the formula in C1 to be "F1*G1/H1" Each formula referes to cells in the same row, so perh...

how can I change color cursor? Legally blind, contrast important.
how can I change color cursor? Legally blind, contrast important. I am pretty sure you can't, but you may find some combination of Windows accessibility options that would help make it more visible to you. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> "vokmaar van waag...

Hyperlink from Excel to Public Folder
What is the path if I want to install a hyperlink in Excel to read contacts in the public folder? ...

trouble printing entire workbook with different page layouts
I have a workbook with about 10 worksheets. Some are setup to print "portrait" and some print "landscape". In previous versions of Excel, I had no problem printing this type of workbook - the pages work print according to thje page setup for each worksheet. In Office XP the landscape pages print in different layouts - some print on 2 halves of portrait, others reduce to fit the page! I have tried using the macro from Microsoft, but it doesn't work. Does anybody have a solution that works? The printing of workbooks, with some sheets set for portrait and others fo...

how to combine two photos?
Is there a way to combine or superimpose two pictures in Pub? dcuyle wrote: > Is there a way to combine or superimpose two pictures in Pub? ================================= Combine like edge to edge or combine like use objects from picture A in picture B? IOW...add Uncle Harry to the birthday party picture because he was not there that day. -- John Inzer MS-MVP Digital Media Experience Notice This is not tech support I am a volunteer Solutions that work for me may not work for you Proceed at your own risk ...

user receives mail that is addressed to a different user
I have a user who receives mail that is addressed to a different user. My user: joe_user@domain.com receives mail for henry_hu@domain.com. I have blocked henry_hu@domain.com in the recipient filtering setting and have also enabled "filter recipients who are not in the directory". Henry Hu does not exist in AD. Any ideas how this happens? How to block it? If I go to an external account and send to henry_hu@domain.com it is immediately rejected. The filter is enabled, on both servers. I have a single front-end and a single back-end. Any insight into this matter would be ...