Tiling Problem

I have Office 2010 and have had the same problem in 2007, 2003 and XP. It
has also been a problem with 3 different printers. I have a poster I print
up on a regular basis and have a printer that prints edge to edge. I have
printed with normal borders and edge to edge with the same problem. It
skips printing the gaps between pages. There are missing sections and the
pages do not match up properly, requiring manual filling in or smoothing of
the gaps. An annoyance with black printing, but a problem with color. Any
ideas on how to fix this? Thanks.

Mike D.
0
survey (19)

Look for a newer printer driver.

--
Don - Publisher 2000�
Vancouver, USA

"Michael Dobony" <survey@stopassaultnow.net> wrote in message
>I have Office 2010 and have had the same problem in 2007, 2003 and XP. It
> has also been a problem with 3 different printers. I have a poster I print
> up on a regular basis and have a printer that prints edge to edge. I have
> printed with normal borders and edge to edge with the same problem. It
> skips printing the gaps between pages. There are missing sections and the
> pages do not match up properly, requiring manual filling in or smoothing
> of
> the gaps. An annoyance with black printing, but a problem with color. Any
> ideas on how to fix this? Thanks.
>
> Mike D.

0
Engineer5094 (821)
12/21/2011 7:01:53 PM
On Wed, 21 Dec 2011 11:01:53 -0800, Don Schmidt wrote:

> Look for a newer printer driver.

it has the newest drivers already.
0
survey (19)

shapesheet programming
I filled in two action rows: SETF("Actions.C1",1)+SETF("actions.c2",0)+SETF("FillForegnd","3") / Menu="A1" SETF("Actions.C2",1)+SETF("actions.c1",0)+SETF("FillForegnd","4") / Menu="A2" If I right click "A1" on the shape window the Fill color changes but the color of the shape does not change. The same happens when I click "A2", you can see the new fillcolor clicking Format/Fill, but the shape does not chenge. What do I have to do Skyhawker (novice) On Fri, 16 Ap...

CRM email routing problem
Hello, We have a problem with Microsoft CRM 1.2. 1. A custromer sends us a mail. 2. We promote this mail to a CRM email using the Outlook client. 3. We reply to the mail. At this point the mail and it's reply appear in the CRM system. 4. The customer replys. This reply also appears into the CRM system. 5. We reply again using Outlook (with CRM client installed). Now things go wrong. Then reply ends up in the users sent items box and does not appear in the CRM system. 6. The customer replys and this comes into the system again. <go back to 5> The problem is that when a user uses Ou...

Problem Converting to 2007
I have an Access db that is in the 2000 file format. Every time I go through the steps to convert it, Save As, Access 2007, I get the message that I attempted to open a database that is already opened exclusively by... I have to open it to convert it don't I? I double-checked and the database is set to open in shared mode. I have tried the same procedure with a different database and also on a different computer - always get the same message. How do I get it into 2007 format? Thanks in advance for your help! ...

File in Use problem
I'm revisiting some VBS scripts that I wrote several years ago to generate resumes for me (via Word macros) and would like some guidance on a couple of errors I am getting. I'll post about the two errors separately so that each has its own thread. My VBS script is pretty simple: ======================= ' Get arguments into variables If WScript.Arguments.Count > 0 Then MsgBox "Too many arguments; expecting none." WScript.Quit End If ' Find path for MyDocuments folder Set objShell = CreateObject("Shell.Application") Set objFolder = o...

Problem in fullscreen under Vista
Hello, A new problem appear only on vista (works under XP) - When i create a popup window with an opengl context and when i set this window to full screen, like that : SetWindowPos(&wndTop,0,0,GetSystemMetrics(CX_SCREEN),GetSystemMetrics(CY_SCREEN),SWP_SHOWWINDOW); It works under XP and totaly explode the frame rate under Vista (stats fall down from 150 fps to 20 fps), i've made many test and found that this problem does not appear when i : - First get the work area with SystemParametersInfo(SPI_GETWORKAREA,0,&rect,0) - Set the windows position lik...

Get drive problem
Hello. I am having problem with the getdrive in vba. When I insert a Usb Flash drive it works. When I pull out the flash drive it debugs to the getdrive line in vba. It even debugs and ignors the on error goto err_Error_Click. Trapping the error doesn't work for me. Dim fsH, dH Set dH = fsH.GetDrive("G:") If dH.IsReady Then run my code here End If Is there anyway to solve this problem? Don't know what else to do. Are you sure you're not using vbscript? On Error Resume Next is the only Error trapping available there AFAIK. I hope you init fsH in a way (Early...

Scatter graph problem
Hi, I have created a scatter graph showing the results of 200+ pupils in two tests. The x axis shows the result of test A, the v axis test B. My problem is that some of the points on the graph represent 1 pupil and another may represent 70. Please can someone tell me how I can indicate the number of pupils for each point. Thanks, Sue I'm curious how the data are organized and how the graph is created. So, if you don't mind sharing that... In the meantime, specific to your question, if you have the count (i.e., the frequency) data in some column, you could use Rob Bovey's...

Outlook XP, sychronization over VPN problems
Hi, I have a user running Win 2k with Outlook 2002 (to run a View Sonic palm that he purchased) and when he is online in the office, through the LAN, Outlook works fine. The problem arises when he either dials in or uses DSL from home, after he connects to our VPN and gets into Outlook, the synchronization process starts immediately and runs often. He says it often takes him 30 minutes to write an email because the synchronization happens so often that it is hanging up his computer. I think I have shut off the Auto Synch feature but it still happened. I was on MS website and they l...

Dialog problem
I build a dialog class to manager my dialog resource. I call DoModal() method to show it.To my surprise, at first the dialog can not handle my left mouse button input,but if I click my right mouse button or let the dialog lose and get focus again, the dialog can handle my mouse input. I am very confused by that,and don't know why. Who know why.Thanks a lot. This does not make sense. Are you capturing the mouse at all? -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "zade" <zhaohc@ict.ac.cn> wrote in message news:cd2601c3823f$7791a4d0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I ...

Exchange 2003 OWA Logon Problem
I am having an odd problem when logging on to our OWA server when adding an extra SMTP address for a user. I am able to replicate the problem, and if creating a test user and assigning it the smtp address of testuser@ourdomain.com that user can logon to OWA without a problem. If I add a 2nd smtp address for that user such as testuser2ndaddress@ourdomain.com and try to connect to the OWA server, I get a "The page cannot be found" after entering the logon credentials for that user. If I remove the 2nd smtp address, the user can logon to OWA without a problem. I hope someone kn...

Printing problem
Something in Excel has popped up; something new which is driving me NUTS! I had a document which I was printing to a file and then making into a PDF. It was about 17 pages and was printing FINE. OK, then I needed to make a couple more pages for notes. So I copied a couple sheets like I normally did to create new sheets and made my notes pages. NOW, however, when I go to print the dang thing, it prints IN SEVERAL FILES. It used to print in ONE file so I could make my PDF file out of it. But now, NOOOOOO. When printing it keeps prompting me for new filenames. This is driving me NUTS!!!! ...

Crazy DST Outlook Problem
I hope someone can help me because this is driving me up a wall! For DST 2007 I have patched all clients(XP), servers(2003 SP1) and exchange (back end and OWA 2003 SP2). Rather than distribute the Outlook Tool for the calendars I instructed users to reschedule recurring meetings after the patch was applied. All is well with MOST users (about 245 out of 250). I have verified the patch is working on the other 5 but............. Here is the Problem: For 5 users, meetings for which they are invited, are not being scheduled at the correct time. There are 2 different scenarios that can occ...

Problem defining an XSD to validate for overlapping ranges

I'm having problems inserting text files from notepad
When I try to insert a text file created in notepad, which contains characters such as £, $ or letters with symbols over them, into a text box in Publisher 2003 it comes up with a File Conversion window, and the options to choose the Text encoding option. This didnt happen in our older version of Publisher, on our old PCs. We have new PC running Windows XP and Office Professional 2003 and I want to be able to insert the files without this window appearing. I have checked the registry and CharacterSet value is set to ANSI. Any suggestions on what is happening and how I can correct...

CRM 1.2 to 3 upgarde Queue problem
Hi all, After a bit of mucking around we got CRM V3 installed sucessfully. We have found since then, upon testing various area's of the system that the Queue's aren't working. I have attempted to re-create the Queue, deleting and re-creating the AD user, configured fowarding using rule wizard for CRM exchange connector. Has anybody else seen this? know how to fix? Any help/ideas greatly appreciated. Regards, Nathan ...

Excel Macro Problem #2
I have a database with 98 sheets. One sheet for each bus in our fleet. I need to updated the links for each sheet from xls to xlsm without changing the bus number in the link. I used to be able to create a macro to make a change in a few sheets in the old Excel and run it a couple of times until I had changed each sheet. In the new Excel , I try to do that & it also changes the bus number in the formula. Why and how can I stop it from doing that? Example: the old link is ='F:\HOME\Passarea\MILEAGE\Mileage 08.09\[NOV08.xls]3'!$B$35. I need to change it to ='F:\HO...

Problem opening Txt file in excel 2007
Hi there, We are trying to open .txt documents in excel like we used to in excel 2003, but since upgrade to excel 2007 when we right click and try to open the txt file with excel 2007 it always opens it in Notepad... Even when we specifically choose Excel to open it with, it still opens it with notepad.. Does anyone know an easy fix for this by any chance?? Cheers! Open Excel, then Office button, Open, and get your txt file from there. T. Smith wrote: > Hi there, > > We are trying to open .txt documents in excel like we used to in excel 2003, > but since upgrade to...

Search Code Problem
I have a search that I would like to have run from three tables. 'strSQL = "SELECT tblHouses.RollNumber, tblHouses.PID, tblHouses.FirstOfHouseAddress, tblAccounts.AccountNo, tblListNos.MainListNo1, tblListNos.MStatus, tblListNos.ProjectID, tblHouses.Strata, tblHouses.Inactive, tblHouses.FirstOfPostalCode, tblHouses.FirstOfHouseNumber, tblHouses.FirstOfRoadName, tblHouses.LotNo, tblHouses.Telephone1, tblHouses.Telephone2, tblListNos.MPriority, tblListNos.MaintenanceComments, tblListNos.MainIssuedDate " _ '& "FROM (tblHouses LEFT JOIN tblListNos ON tblHouses.R...

Problems with Exchange 5.5
I have inherited an Exchange 5.5 server running on NT4. There is no supporting documentation to speak of and I have a few fairly serious problems. This is not helped by the last person wlaking out on the job, probably because I think they have really messed up. 1. We have been told to stop users sending X400 format email. It appears that all users had their X400 entry under their username removed. hence no one can send/receive external email a. How do i recover this situation and b. How do I stop users sending/receving email in X400 and ensure they use only SMTP? 2. If a user is del...

sfo contacts problem
Hi, I have installed SFO and now all is well (thanx for your help)except contacts: MS CRM contact records are not created as Microsoft Outlook Contacts I when through the go offline process but it still don't work the user is a member of the Local Administrator's group MS CRM 1.2 win server 2003 Help!!! ...

AppCrach Problem
This program Modio worked fine untill 2 days ago. It keeps shutting down before I get to use it. These are the deatails: * problem signature: *problem event name: appcrash application name: modio.exe application version: 1.0.0.0 application timestamp: 4a5a1505 fault module name: stackhash_27f2 fault module version: 0.0.0.0 fault module timestamp: 00000000 exception code: c0000005 exception offset: 0001136c os version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3 locale id: 1033 additional information 1: 27f2 additional information 2: 325055436168101a578479ab72a66d1a additional information 3: 21e2 ...

Mail problem #2
I am Using Windows XP as my OS and MS outlook as my mail program but I have one small problem that I cannot seem to solve. Every time that I try to check my mail, I have to type in my passwords. Even when I click on the option to "Remember password", it will not be remembered the next time that I log on. Anybody got any ideas. Any help appreciated. Jimmy. If you are still having problems after applying both the SP 1 & 2 patches, then see if this article addresses your problemL OL2002: The Save Password Setting Is Not Saved When You Connect to a POP3 Server http://support.m...

Crosstab Query: Column Heading problem w/ Dates
running access 2k; don't know why Xtab queries seem to be SO hard to understand.... BUT... I have a REALLY simple table: contact_ID call_date 1 5/1/07 1 5/10/07 1 5/15/07 2 5/3/07 2 5/5/07 3 5/16/07 all I want is a query that produces: contact_ID 1st_call_date 2nd_call_date date3 (etc...) clearly, I need a datediff formula to create the date 1, 2 3 etc... But I can NOT get the 1st date from 1 person, to line up in the same column as the 1st date from another...

Problem with PSTs created in Outlook 2000 when copied into Outlook 2002 SP2
Hi, I am facing a problem. There is a problem thats occuring with the PST which was created in Outlook 2000 when it is being configured for the profile copied into Outlook 2002 SP2. The default folders, Inbox/Outbox/Journal/Calendar are shown as junk. Could anyone has any clue as to what can be done? Thanks in advance. Param. How are you "configuring" the file? Have you checked it for errors? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Param" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1d40401c453b2$cd6eeee0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I am fac...

Money 2004 60-day version: Uninstall problem when a user is not an administrator
I want to report a bug in the 60-day version of Money 2004. Hopefully people in PSS or the product group read this newsgroup. I do not know the product ID for Money 2004, nor did the Assisted Support lookup tool list one for Money 2004, so I could not use Assisted Support. To repro: 1. Install Money 2004 60-day version on WinXP Pro using an account in the Administrators group. 2. Log on as another user that is not part of Administrators. Log off. 3. From the first account, uninstall Money 2004 using Add/Remove Programs. 4. Log on as the other non-admin user. Get a prompt from...