Text Boxes #10

Hi

I've nearly finished a publication but have now been told that I need to put
a side panel on every page. This means that I need to move and resize all the
text boxes in the whole document!!

Is there a way of moving them all together as they need to be the same size
and in the same place on each page?
0
jen2018 (2)

I don't  know of a way to do all the pages in one operation.

What you can do to make all the existing text boxes the same size by
temporarily move the guide over to a location to match the intended location
of the side of the text box, go through the pages "snapping" the text boxes
to the new alignment then go back and return the guide to the original
location.  Now add the new side panels.

--
Don - Publisher 2000�
Vancouver, USA

"jen2018" <jen2018@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I've nearly finished a publication but have now been told that I need to
> put
> a side panel on every page. This means that I need to move and resize all
> the
> text boxes in the whole document!!
>
> Is there a way of moving them all together as they need to be the same
> size
> and in the same place on each page?

0
Engineer5094 (821)

Sorting Alphanumeric values in a text field
I'm using Access 2003 for a database for my company. I have a field in a table that has both text and numbers. They are part numbers, for example 21BC124. I kept the field as text because of the text with in the numbers and didn't figure that a numeric field would alow the text. In my part numbers table it sorts correctly (first by number then by letter then by number again), but in my reports and queries there are a few number that sort in the wrong place. Like this... 20D10-3 21BC123 21BC128 22D10 25TD47 21FA101 21FA200 25FA203 38FA601 21FP604 38WS100 I can't quite f...

Filter records that include certain text strings
I want to create customized reports where a user can enter text strings, then the program will search for all records that contain that text string and display them. The filter functions are exclusive. -- W Dean Welch On Jul 6, 6:34 pm, Dean Welch <wdeanwe...@bellsouth.net> wrote: > I want to create customized reports where a user can enter text strings, then > the program will search for all records that contain that text string and > display them. The filter functions are exclusive. > -- > W Dean Welch In the same field? Just pass a filter in the open event of the ...

Hello 04-11-10
Hello Haw do you do? ...

Need help with formula 01-13-10

SUMPRODUCT 01-21-10
The following formula works fine: =SUMPRODUCT(--(INDIRECT($AW$3&"!$BL1:$BL$6000")={"A"}),--(INDIRECT($AW$3&"!$O$1:$O$6000")="XN01"),(INDIRECT($AW$3&"!$CI$1:$CI$6000"))) However, I cant seem to get the following to work: =SUMPRODUCT(--(INDIRECT($AW$3&"!$BL1:$BL$6000")={"A","B"}),--(INDIRECT($AW$3&"!$O$1:$O$6000")="XN01","XR01"),(INDIRECT($AW$3&"!$CI$1:$CI$6000"))) I need to be able to summarise (using a headcount indicator (1) in Column CI) ...

if statement with text
I am trying to create an if statement where the string of text contains total, if yes then perform calculation base on that row and column. if no total in text leave blank help =IF(ISERROR(FIND("Total", A1)),"",-yourCalculation-) FIND returns #VALUE if "Total" is not in A1 Therefore, ISERROR returns False if "Total" is in A1 (i.e., it was found, no error) HTH, -- George Nicholson Remove 'Junk' from return address. "jerry" <jerry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E249057A-F6E4-45BF-929A-B2BB61C3A700@micro...

How do I get text to copy from one cell to another ?
Type = in the target cell. MouseClick the cell containing text. Pres Enter key -- Brian ----------------------------------------------------------------------- BrianB's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=5 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27034 ...

Outlook Express Attachments #10
OE strips attachments containing Word docs. How do I stop this? The blocking access to feature is disabled via the security tab under tools | options. (its the second checkbox from the top.) -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. "Jim Beam" <pantheos2003@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:013101c3dd43$0623e970$a401280a@phx.gbl... > OE strips attachments containing Word docs. How do I > stop this? Tools Options Security untick the second check box "Jim Beam" <pantheos2003@yahoo.com&...

Changing the Selection Fields in a Combo Box
Hi, I've created a Combo Box using the Controls Wizard. In creating the control, I specified that my unique value to be stored in the table is an ID. When the user views the selection options in the Combo Box, I'd like to have the ID field hidden and only see the text values, while still storing the ID in the appropriate column. This is probably a second question. Also, when the user views a form that has been populated, I'd like them to see the actual textual values on the form, as just the stored ID value. Is that possible to do with the one Combo Box or is that...

convert text in excel to uppercase
Is it possible to convert all text in a workbook or on a spreadsheet to all uppercase? In VBA Editor Sub MakeUpper() Dim MySht As Worksheet, MyCell As Range For Each MySht In ThisWorkbook.Sheets For Each MyCell In MySht.UsedRange.Cells MyCell = UCase(MyCell) Next Next End Sub "elaine" wrote: > Is it possible to convert all text in a workbook or on a spreadsheet to all > uppercase? Hi see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/case.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "elaine" <elaine@discussions.microsoft.com> s...

GP 10 sp1 Installation guide
Did anyone get a copy of the installation guide for the sp? I am downloading the sp but I get an "access denied" error with the docs. If so, can you email to me offline. Contact me and I will send you my email address. -- Joanne Mahoney SDN Consulting Jacksonville, FL I was able to download the install guide. Please send me your email and I will email to you. Steve Berlin steveber@hotmail.com "Joanne" wrote: > Did anyone get a copy of the installation guide for the sp? I am downloading > the sp but I get an "access denied" error with the docs. &...

List Box Point-to-Select (MouseMove)
I have a list box that shows files from my hard drive. I'd really like to have it select the item being pointed to as I move my mouse pointer over it. I have coded this and it works fine unless the list is scrolled. I need a way to offset my list index to account for how far down the list has been scrolled. I can't find a list box property that will allow me to determine where a scrolled list is positioned. Something giving me the list index of the first visible row would do the trick. I haven't been able to find anything so far. I've tried some VB code that uses the Send...

Windows 7 and Dynamics GP 10 SP1
We are on Dynamics GP 10.0 SP1. We have many users that want to upgrade to Windows 7, but we are not ready to upgrade Dynamics. Does anyone know of a way to install Dynamics GP 10 SP1 on a Windows 7 machine? I was told there is a Feature Pack 1 that will allow the install, but it appears to me that you have to have SP4 installed before you can install the feature pack. Thanks GP has a DVD image available that you can install. They had many problems with the .net 2.0 sp1 so that GP could not be installed (easily) on any machine that had .net 2.0 sp1. They created a new insta...

Provide space in text
Where text and numbers are at different locations in different cells what formula could be used to suit this type of information. I want to be able to put a space between the main body of text on the left and give a space between the text and the start of any numbers are in the cell. Example 1: A1 = Abelia Edward Goucher2 litre Should be: Abelia Edward Goucher 2 litre Example 2: A2 = Acer campestre Nanum180stem 6-8 Should be: Acer campestre Nanum 180stem 6-8 Thankyou if can be of help. Pat If you double clcik in the cell with the data then you can move th blink line to were you wan...

Halfway through my publisher document the text starts scrambling
I am in the middle of a Publisher document that I have to get out ASAP and the words are scrmbling all of a sudden; for instance instead of the it prints out eht. HELP!! Might try an updated printer driver. What version Publisher are you using? What printer? What version Windows? Canon has issues with Publisher 98 and Windows 98 How to troubleshoot text printing (inkjet printers) in Publisher 2000 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;198258&Product=pub PUB2000: Troubleshooting Text Printing (Laser Printers) http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;198...

Ubuntu Linux 10.4 LTS was just released!
anything is better than vista! The latest version of Ubuntu is out! 10.4 LTS (LTS means long term support) Download it from here http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/download UBUNTU IS FREE AND OPEN SOURCE! What is Ubuntu? Ubuntu is an operating system built by a worldwide team of expert developers. It contains all the applications you need: a web browser, office suite, media apps, instant messaging and much more. Ubuntu is an open-source alternative to Windows and Office. "Mr Baracuda" <baracuda@slim.ws> wrote in message news:4bd9eb08$1@news.x-privat....

CHECK BOX CONTROL USING EXCEL 2000
I am working on a worksheet that has over 2300 rows. I would like to have one field on each row to contain a true or false value. I'd like to have a check box being referenced to each cell. I'd like to be able to copy the control and have it maintain a relative cell value in the link cell property. Right now when I copy the control to the other 2,300 rows, the link cell is a4 and every control uses the same value at a4. Cell a4 is the only cell that changes values when any check box is clicked. How do I conect the check box control to a specific/different cell without ma...

Sharing Violation 04-30-10
I have a strange problem that started happening a month or two ago. Periodically my Vista and Win7 users are getting a sharing violation in Excel 2003 when attempting to save the file they have been working on. The file cannot be saved when this happens, but Excel creates a copy of the file that is named (seemingly randomly) something like "10D8D000" that can be saved to another filename. Essentially the original file must be deleted and the new file renamed back to what the original file was named. This is obviously very irritating (we use Excel alot), so I was want...

Return the "name box" to the tool bar.
The "name box" disappeared from the tool bar. The name box is ususally on the left end of the format tool bar. It allows the user to view the underlining formulas etc. as opposed to the data or answer displayed in the cell. One way: Tools/Customize. In the Toolbars pane, select Formatting toolbar (e.g., "Formatting" highlighted, not just the checkbox checked). Click Reset. In article <8E82A125-6086-4686-8E53-9F96823C083E@microsoft.com>, ^mike^ <^mike^@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > The "name box" disappeared from the tool bar. Th...

Find a text
Hi all I am trying to find a text and delate a Row if the text is in the row. But I am not sure how to do it. Can someone help me? Option Explicit Sub FindText() Dim Cell As Range For Each Cell In ActiveSheet.UsedRange If Cell = "Samtals hreyfing:" Then ‚the text Samtals hreyfing sin in in the column E:E ‚If the text Samtals hreyfing: is in the row then I want to delete the Row End If Next Cell End Sub I think you may be looking for this... Sub FindText() Dim Cell As Range For Each Cell In Intersect(ActiveSheet.UsedRange, Columns("E")) ...

Help with formula: finding text
Hi, I would like to ask for help with a formula for comparing name in a cell with a list of names in a table. If there is a match it should return a associated text to the matched name from the table. If no match it should just leave the cell blank. Thanks in advance Jonas Hi =VLOOKUP(A1,Sheet2!A:B,2,FALSE) -- Please click "yes" if this post helped you! Greatly appreciated Eva "Jonas Ornborg" wrote: > Hi, > I would like to ask for help with a formula for comparing name in a cell > with a list of names in a table. If there is a match...

exchange OWA mzil boxes access rigths
Guys, hello to everyone, who will try you help or just to read this post. Here is my problem. I have started a new job, this company migrated exchange 2000 to 2003. OWA was not working I have modified some to the setting within the IIS; it works now, but......... When I open my mail box at the first time, it asks for password, after I put the password and I am seeing my mail box, I can simply change just the user name part, On the browser and get to entire company e-mail boxes without supplying a password. Looks real cool to be hones I can read everyone's e-mail. What is the way to have OW...