Text box and formatting?

I am working on class schedule and have one text box which spans a few
pages.  Pages are double columns.  I have a header for each class and
paragraph given for class description.  On the last page, last column, one
description appears at the top with empty space for the rest of the column.
I would like to change the formatting of the text in the whole text-box so
that most of the last column is used.

I can select the text in the text box which expands over the few pages and
play with the font size, but that would mean that all the text would be the
same size.  Is there a way that text with headers that are slightly bigger
could be increased too, or is this limited to selecting the individual
headers within the columns and increasing the font?

0
dsnsacree (69)

Help here:
Insert or remove a section break or start a paragraph break within text
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP051237321033.aspx

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Susan" <dsnsacree@msn.com> wrote in message
>I am working on class schedule and have one text box which spans a few pages.
>Pages are double columns.  I have a header for each class and paragraph given
>for class description.  On the last page, last column, one description appears
>at the top with empty space for the rest of the column. I would like to change
>the formatting of the text in the whole text-box so that most of the last
>column is used.
>
> I can select the text in the text box which expands over the few pages and
> play with the font size, but that would mean that all the text would be the
> same size.  Is there a way that text with headers that are slightly bigger
> could be increased too, or is this limited to selecting the individual headers
> within the columns and increasing the font?

0
mary-sauer (6480)