templates of flyer folded in 3 parts

I need a template in Publisher that will enable design a flyer double sided
and fold in 3 part (i.e. A4 fold in 3 parts)
0
festohi (1)

There are many A4 brochure templates included in Publisher, there are many here
as well:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/templates/FX100595491033.aspx?pid=CL100632981033
--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"festohi" <festohi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need a template in Publisher that will enable design a flyer double sided
> and fold in 3 part (i.e. A4 fold in 3 parts)

0
mary.sauer (2018)

submit button #3
I have a website that is not a ".com" website. The submit buttons dont work. I am using the free hosting by fateback.com. Can i make the submit buttons work, and if i can how? Thank you very much! Dear Silly, May I suggest posting your question to the Publisher webdesign newsgroup? JoAnn Paules MVP Publisher "sillistring" wrote: > I have a website that is not a ".com" website. The submit buttons dont work. > I am using the free hosting by fateback.com. Can i make the submit buttons > work, and if i can how? > Thank you very much! ...

Template for Commercial Insurance data
Does anyone have a template of, what seems appropriate to me, an excel spreadsheet listing types of insurance, Amounts of policies, dates of renewal, Deductables, AM Best ratings, etc. This would summarize what is typically in the full policies ...

CRM 3.0

business card templates
I bought Avery template 8871 that prints 10 business cards per page and I printed those just fine. I would like to switch to template 8869 which prints 8 per page. It seems like such an easy thing to change but I can't find the option anywhere! I seem to recall that I entered in the template number the first time I used this product. Does anybody know how to change this printing template Thanks I found the option. Instead of choosing business card in Page Setup, I chose Lebel and was able to choose the right template. ...

v.X 10.1.5, Filevault, 10.3.3 = no good?
enabled filevault, and all office apps spit out an error: "An unexpected occurred while trying to load the Microsoft Framework X library". V.x 10.1.5, 12pb 1ghz, filevault on,10.3.3. anyone know a fix? In article <ebd69ebb.0404291817.41e30ce@posting.google.com>, ekoelbel@mac.com (Eric Koelbel) wrote: > enabled filevault, and all office apps spit out an error: > > "An unexpected occurred while trying to load the Microsoft Framework X > library". > > V.x 10.1.5, 12pb 1ghz, filevault on,10.3.3. > > anyone know a fix? I've never had ...

OS X 10.3.3 & Office 98 partial launches
I transferred Office 98 folders from my old G4 OS9.2.2 system to a G5 10.3.3. Most of my OS 9 apps, including very old and recent ones, load and work properly. However each app in Office [Word, Excel, PP] load partially: PP actually gives me the OPen new project dialogue, Excel and Word only get to the splash screen, and then they crash. Alerts have popped up during some of the partial launches saying that ATM can't do this or that. So presumably this has something to do with fonts. If so what fonts does MS Office need, etc. Can anyone help me with details or suggest a line of trial an...

Re-using a "Door Prize No"
Hi, I’m on Access 2003 on XP Pro with all the latest updates. I’m working for a charity that has a membership database. Each member is assigned a door prize number. The goal is to not have any gaps in the door prize number. When a member leaves the area, we flag that member as “gone” and I want to re-assign their door prize number to the next new member. I’ve already beat my head against the wall talking to management about why they reuse number and they are not going to budge. I can logically see what I need to do, but I don’t know how to code it. I would appreciat...

Excel and Outlook #3
Hi I have a spreadsheet for a mailshot we have just conducted, we dont have the luxury of a CRM tool so wondered if it was possible to link say A B C Comapany and their contact to a Task in Outlook that would act as a reminder So I woudl have columns sort of like below A B C Comany, Mr Jones, Tel, Date of Contact, Task Reminder Thanks ...

Combo Boxes #3
I have ten combo boxes next to each other in a row. I have tried movin them manually so that they look aligned but can't seem to do it wit the naked eye. Is there a way to have them align perfectly? Thanks. Happy Holidays -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ASPENCO wrote > I have ten combo boxes next to each other in a row. I have tried moving > them manually so that they look aligned but can't seem to do it with > the naked eye. Is there a way to have them align perfectly? Thanks. > Happy Holidays. Experiment with combos of Shift and Alt keys while d...

Emailing PART of a spreadsheet
Is is possible to highlight part of a spreadsheet in Excel 2010 and have it sent to my email client? I know that I can email the entire thing but it is a very large spreadsheet and I only want to email a small highlighted part of it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. You should take a look at: http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder1/mail4.htm Micky "dsosb" wrote: > Is is possible to highlight part of a spreadsheet in Excel 2010 and have it > sent to my email client? I know that I can email the entire thing but it is a > very large spreadsheet and I o...

put numbers back on a calendar template after removing shading?
O n the Event Schedule Planner template, when I remove shading from the calendar the numbers are removed also. It won't let me put them back. When I use "no fill" it removes the numbers too. Exactly what template are you using? What version Publisher? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "dfarnelli" <dfarnelli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:162D36F1-E593-4EB2-B0A2-F769CBE0C1C0@microsoft.com... > O > n the Event Schedule Planner template, when I remove shading from the...

How can a user created template be added to the toolbar
Running Office 2007 Pro. I inadvertently posted this question in the forms forum. I created a template that I would like to access from the toolbar instead through the menu even though I have eliminated a couple steps by putting Choose Form on the toolbar it still takes more clicks than I want. I saw instructions about adding a form but I couldn't get past "modifying selection" after selecting the macro. So how do I add my OFT file to the toolbar? Thanks for you time and assistance! ...

tri-fold printer margins
When I try to print tri-fold brochures, there's a 1/2 inch right margin in landscape mode which I cannot print out. I've checked in WordPad and my printer margin (bottom, which equates to right in landscape mode) is only 1/8 inch. I just bought this top-of-the-line printer (HP OfficeJet 7410) today. I know it will also print full bleed. I've seen many posts about this before. Why does Publisher reserve that last 1/2 inch when my printer doesn't? It makes printing the tri-fold difficult. Are there any workarounds? I've tried everything I can think of in terms of marg...

exchange 2003...service pack 3?
Now that Exchange 2007 is available, is it unlikely that there will be a Service Pack 3 for Exchange 2003? Will SP2 likely be the last large update for Exchange 2003? Drew Drew <drew@drew.com> wrote: >Now that Exchange 2007 is available, is it unlikely that there will be >a Service Pack 3 for Exchange 2003? Best guess? I doubt there'll be another SP for E2K3. But that's just me opining, not MS giving an answer. >Will SP2 likely be the last large >update for Exchange 2003? To get a definitive answer you'd have to ask MS that question, and I don't thin...

E-mail #3
Am having problem sending Outlook E-Mail to some addresses .such as hot mail and msn...but I have others with similar addresses and outlook e-mail goes out to them. I know I am not blocking them as I have checked the blocking process....Could there be another reason for this. Thank you. ...

Where do I find the Template Wizard in Excell 2003
Where do I find the Template Wizard in Excell 2003? Thanks for any help Jerry ...

Scrolling problem #3
hi all.. I have one ListCtrl and one listbox. when i scroll listctrl i want to scroll listbox also. ::SendMessage(pLeftBox->m_hWnd,WM_VSCROLL,MAKEWPARAM(nSBCode,nPos),0); using this code It is working fine. But my problem is, when i scroll it using mouse scroll button listctrl is scrolling but no change in listbox. thank u. You need to handle the WM_MOUSEWHEEL message. BOOL CScrollingList::OnMouseWheel(UINT nFlags, short zDelta, CPoint pt) { if (m_pOtherWnd) { m_pOtherWnd->SendMessage(WM_MOUSEWHEEL,MAKEWPARAM(nFlags,zDelta),MAKELPARAM( pt.x,pt.y)); } return CListCtr...

Contacts list #3
I use Outlook for an Air Force group emails. I frequently get intercepts because the email address is no longer valid. I would like to be able to arrange my contact list by emails so I can find who belongs to the invalid email address. In Outlook Express I can open my address book and click on the email column and they all rearrange by email address. I don't see how to do the same in Outlook. Anyone know how? "Panic" <smartwit@home.com> wrote in message news:%23pUjyw4CJHA.2480@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I use Outlook for an Air Force group emails. I frequ...

Report error -- CRM 3.0
Hi I have done some modification on MSCRM database in order to change the Business Unit information. I have modified several tables regarding this matter, but I haven’t done any modification the ReportServer database. Everything works fine except that it is not possible now to access the reports within the CRM application I am able to access the ReportServer and explore all MS CRM 3.0 standard reports by using the URL: http://server-name/reportserver But CRM application can not access the ReportServer, furthermore when I try to access System Sitting --> Report Categories, I get thi...

Task Create - Status

Msimn error #3
I'm wondering if anyone can help me. All of a sudden when i am opening up my Outlook Express it freezes. When i do ctrl/alt/del the box pops up and says Msimn not responding. Can anyone tell me what I need to do in order to fix this problem? Thanks in advance for any help!! ...

Templates from 2007 to 2003
I recently made a powerpoint using 2007and I was wondering if when i saved as 2003 would all my templates and fonts and things like that still be able to show up on a 2003 version. And if not is there a way to use a template in 2007 that is compatible with 2003? If you are creating 2003 templates, you should create them in 2003. Saving a 2007 file as 97-2003 format screws up the color schemes (there are more colors in the basic color scheme in 2007 than in 2003). It also screws up the slide masters in 2003. Usually you end up with a whole bunch of different masters, but n...

Undeliverable Messages #3
Undeliverable messages always get forwarded to me (the administrator). Is there any way to not have them forwarded to me and to send a "delivery refused" message to the sender. Thanks Messages sent to invalid recpient addresses can be rejected immidiately. In this case the sender gets an NDR generated by his own server. Just enable recipient filtering (and have a look at tar pitting) from here: http://www.exchangeinbox.com/articles/020/dirharvest.htm -- Alexander Zammit WinDeveloper Software IMF Tune - Unleash the Full Intelligent Message Filter Power http://www.windeveloper.c...

Automatic protection of parts of a document that opens from a temp
I have a document that when opened you can only fill in certain fields of a table (which I already know how to do - "protect document" button). However, after it is filled out, what I need is to take away the "save" button from the menu so they can't save over top of the original document. I have tried saving the document as a template and putting protection on certain fields on the template. This works but only when the template is opened. If you double click on the template and open a new file ("document 1"), all of the protected fields bec...

Where can I find a template for a perpetual shift schedule.
I am looking for a template that will make it easy for me to schedule several service techs in a week. We work 7 day a week. We work everyday of the year except Christmas. 2 shifts 8:30 am-6:30 pm and 10:30 am to 9:00 pm. I woould like it to be perpetual so that that the template basically auto creates the schedule from month to month. I need this in a way for the schedule to be fair(days off, weekends, holidays etc) maximize number of techs in the field and avoid overtime expenses where possible. I have come up with several versions myself but wondering if there are others I might s...