Template for neighborhood flyer with tear offs at bottom

II need to make a neighborhood flyer with phone number tear offs at bottom.
Anybody know if Publisher is the right program to do this?  Is there an
existing template? : )

Look at the flyers templates in Publisher, there are tear off samples.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"mkc" <mkc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> II need to make a neighborhood flyer with phone number tear offs at bottom.
> Anybody know if Publisher is the right program to do this?  Is there an
> existing template? : )

0
Mary

Microsoft Template Contest...
Contest Details Create shiny, new award certificates for the 2009-2010 school year. Send us your best, your brightest, and your most fun award certificate templates for students, teachers, coaches, and volunteers. Use placeholder text and images to make your ideas pop. You can use Word 2007 or Publisher 2007 for your templates. Submit your template between August 3, 2009 12:01 a.m. and August 28, 2009 11:59 p.m. (PST). When you submit your template for this contest, be sure to manually select the "August 2009 Award Certificate Contest" category (here's how) for your te...

Need Budget Template for Bills, expenses, credit card balances wh.
I need some sort of a template that allows me to place all of my monthly bills, expenses and credit card balances. I would like it to calculate when i make a payment what the new balances are as well as i want it to calculate how much i have spent and what i have left owed... anyone have something quite similar??? i know of the personal budget but it does not seem right.. Thank you there are some simple templates for things like this on microsoft office website. ...

looking for a template on a qoute or proposal for construction
I'm building a spreadsheet in Excel for my business to give a proposal in the Gas Station field. I've been in the field 30 years but recently open my own business. Start looking here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/FX100595491033.aspx -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200814 "Restingas" wrote: > I'm building a spreadsheet in Excel for my business to give a proposal in the > Gas Station field. I've been in the field 30 years but recently open my own > business. Restingas wrote: > I'm building a spreadsheet in Excel for my busine...

workflow send email template to both case contact and account
I am in a desperate search to find a solution for creating a workflow that sends an automated email notification upon Case open to both the contact that submitted the case and parent account's primary contact/email. It seems that i can only do this manually, or send to one or the other but not both. Any suggestions from another service provider that has tackled this issue? Perhaps I am not seeing a logical approach that already exists. thanks, Austin ...

How do I format calendar to show weekly top to bottom view?
In print view, I can view my calendar weekly, with list top to bottom. While using the calendar I am unable to access this view (which is much easier to read than the day/month/ set up. How can I make the top to bottom view my default? Trinity Church wrote on Fri, 09 April 2010 16:03 > In print view, I can view my calendar weekly, with list top to bottom. > While using the calendar I am unable to access this view (which is much > easier to read than the day/month/ set up. How can I make the top to bottom > view my default? I'm not certain where oyu see the...

Publisher template of a customer reply postcard
Where can I find a generic Publisher template for a customer reply postcard? I tried searching the templates on offfice.microsoft.com to no avail. There are postcard templates within Publisher. Surely you can adapt one of those. Only you know what folks are replying about. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Erik Quist" <Erik Quist@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D68A9CA8-4FB5-447B-928F-CD72198BA33B@microsoft.com... > Where can I find a generic Publisher template for a customer reply...

Excel Template Wizard
When using the Template Wizard to link an Excel form to a database or Excel list, it doesn't allow you to select controls created on the form. It only allows you to select cells. How can you link a control to a field? ...

making a flyer with publisher #2
hi, when i am making a flyer, there is only one spot where it allows me to insert a picture. i want to add more pictures but it does not give me that option. even if i left click in an empty area or try to add a picture there just isn't that option. if you could please let me know whether it is possible to add more than one picture and if so how? i am using publisher 2003 Are you using a wizard? Do you get an error? Did you go to insert, picture? You can add any amount of clipart to a project. Have you tried drag and drop from the Organizer? If you click on an image that is already ...

Print to Avery label template as Word doc??
I downloaded the recommended label template (#8257) from Avery.com, but it saved as a Word document. How do I print my Publisher label into this template? Ed Sure you have that number right, Avery and Avery UK don't recognize the number. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Ed" <ed_millis@NO_SPAM.yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23uLQpe7tFHA.3424@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... >I downloaded the recommended label template (#8257) from Avery.com, but it > saved as a Word document. How do I print my P...

template in a shared workbook
When I attempt to insert a template worksheet into a shared workbook I get the error that This command is not allowed on a shared workbook. It will allow me to insert a blank worksheet into the same shared workbook. Excel 2000. My template folder is configured through WORD to be on the network drive so it does appear as an option to insert it into the workbook. Thank you for your help. ...

Email template and scripts
can i add scripts to email template. what i want to do is transfer the Birthday field into Month Day format, for example, if the Birthday is 6/12/1976, it should appear as June 12. how to do this in email template? Benjamin - E-mail template is a customizable entity - but it doesn't have a form so there isn't any place to put scripts per se. But the template is able to grab field values from the entity. Problem is that the only field values are a full date and the 'dynamic value' (or slug) that can be put into the e-mail template can't manipulate the data. Seems...

Publisher 2007 email template
When I go to email a template from Publisher 2007 in Outlook, the recipient receives the email with a bunch of image attachments. Is there anyway that I can email the template without showing the attachment? I guess what I'm asking is, can I hide the images from the attachment? I'm emailing newsletters to clients and it seems unprofessional to have all those attachments show up. If your recipients can only receive email as plain text, then there isn't much you can do. You could send the email as plain text without images. How to save your publication as a Web Archive in Pub...

Operator's Manual Template
I'm working on an operator's manual for a fire truck. I have it in Word. There are 11 sections. I have a table of contents and figures. I'm looking for a template for Publisher or Word to dress it up and make it more managable. You could start here. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx "jholland" <jholland@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8B3961CE-0E5D-44A8-9D8D-8E2C67A5F178@microsoft.com... > I'm working on an operator's manual for a fire truck. I have it in Word. > There are 11 sections. I have a table o...

Convert Template to Form
How can I possibly convert an outlook tamplate to an outlook form? Thanks for your help. "template" is a type of "form" in Outlook, so it's not clear what you = want to do. Can you give us more details?=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =20 <ksenya.lim@gmail.com> wrote in message = news:1156945681.610123.4310@74g2...

Select and Insert one sheet from a multisheet excel template
Selecting and inserting a single sheet from a multi sheet template in excel would be of great benefit to me. I am using Office 2000 ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=b51733e7-1134-45d1-8f24-...

Adding Word Templates in CRM 3.0
Hello all, Our company recently upgraded to 3.0 from 1.2. In 1.2, there was button where I could add Word doc templates to use as contract templates. I am unable to locate this functionality in 3.0. Any directions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Hi Marcos, I guess you were using some third party addon in CRM 1.2 which is not updated for CRM 3. -- uMar Khan :: MS CRM MVP CRM Freelance Consultant Email :: imumar at gmail dot com Blog :: http://umarkhan.wordpress.com MVP :: https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/umar.khan "Marcos" wrote: > Hel...

Getting macro template to work in Vista?
We've had a series of computer and OS changes here at work over the years. I got into macros with Word and Windows 2000. I had macros in both Normal.dot and MyMacros.dot template files. These survived our upgrades through Windows XP and Word XP and 2007. Losing all my toolbars in Word 2007 wa a bit of a shock, but I managed to fumble along. Last week, I got a new computer with Vista (probably 64-bit, but I'm not sure and don't know how to tell). THey migrated all my normal files from my old computer, but didn't think of my templates. They managed to retrieve th...

Changes to the global template
Recently I had to start a new username because of some corrupted files. I was able to save my documents. However, everytime that I quit microsoft office a dialogue box appears and says: "Word cannot save changes to the global template because it was opened with read only access. Do you want to save the changes in a template with a different name?" Initially I tried to save it, because I was afraid that the changes to my document would not be saved. Now I click save, and the next dialogue box appears: "Microsoft Visual Basic" "Run-Time errror "5995" Word c...

Avery 8386 publisher template
I am also desperately looking for a Publisher template forAvery8386 postcards. The only template shown creates two of the same type on a page... not what I want. Any helpout there? You can create your own templates. The 8386 is just a sheet with two 4" x 6" postcards. Shouldn't be a big challenge. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Avery 8386Template on Publisher" <Avery 8386Template on Publisher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9774FEE2-3C74-4870-B1D0-4AD332121A25@microsoft.com... >I am also desperately looking for a Publ...

I created a custom template but the background will not print?
I created a custom template adding a background image. It loads just fine, but when I print the background is not there. Also when converting to PDF it is not there. What do I need to do? Excel doesn't print backgrounds, insert the image into a custom header instead. jaguilar wrote: > I created a custom template adding a background image. It loads just fine, > but when I print the background is not there. Also when converting to PDF it > is not there. What do I need to do? As Bob I points out, regular Format>Sheet>Backgrounds do not print out. You ha...

How do I print 2-up? (May be a template question)
I've been given a template for a flyer to be printed 2-up on 8.5x11, IOW, the template is 5.5x8.5. I can't see a way to do it. Can someone give me a clue? Thanks. -- Al Dykes News is something someone wants to suppress, everything else is advertising. - Lord Northcliffe, publisher of the Daily Mail What version Publisher? Believe me, it does make a difference. In Publisher 2003 or 02, page setup, custom, landscape, type 5.5 width, 8.5 height... Publisher will say it will print two copies per sheet. In Publisher 2007... File, page setup, Click advanced on the right. Sel...

Reverse Data from bottom to top
I want to reverse the whole spreadsheet, e.g. data of July at the bottom (1st July) has to go to the top and August data (31st August) should be at the bottom, as against what is in my sheet Select the data you want to sort and then go to the data menu. Select sort and it will ask you by which column you would like to sort. Select the one with the date and select ascending or descending. It should automatically sort it for you correctly. "Joman" wrote: > I want to reverse the whole spreadsheet, e.g. data of July at the bottom (1st > July) has to go to the top and Augu...

Checkbox and Word Template
I have a word template with 4 different quantities listed with a checkbox in front of them, depending on the quantity selected I want it to calculate the cost. Example Quantity 1000 $4 2000 $3 3000 $2 4000 $1 Is there anway to get my protected form to calculate the cost based on the checkbox that has been checked? I was trying to do the run macro on exit but the form is protected. I think we need some more information here. I take it those are unit costs? Where does the quantity come from? Where do you wan...

adding a logo to calendar template
I cannot add a logo and graphics onto a Calendar Template and have it automatically flow onto all 12 mths. It is driving me nuts!! Does anyone know how please? Thanks JudyBoodie Select the logo and graphics, copy, paste to each month. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "judyboodie" <judyboodie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B4704223-1A26-4E73-A053-479F11AEFDB5@microsoft.com... >I cannot add a logo and graphics onto a Calendar Template and have it > automatically flow onto all 12 ...

What is an excel template?
What is an excel template and what makes it different from normal workbooks? As an example, you may design an empty inovice in a spreadsheet. You design it, get all the formulae working, get it to autonumber on opening, or every time you print an invoice, and to clean out the info - transfer to a detail listing of invoices, or save the invoice as another name, etc. You want to use this to do your inovicing, If you save this as an XLA, you will always use this sheet to do invoicing, but you will never save it as an invoice, and botch up all the work you have done "cssniper"...