template for avery 5371 in publisher?

i've created a business card in publisher and the only template i can find in
their is one that has four cards down the middle of the page.  Is there a
template that works with the avery5371 business card and how do I get the
card I created to transfer to the template
0
Eddie1 (114)

In the page setup dialogue, click "change copies per sheet", input .75 side, .5
top, zero gaps. This will give you 10 cards which is the standard for Avery
cards.
If you have an earlier version of Publisher these options are available when you
are ready to print.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"eddie" <eddie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i've created a business card in publisher and the only template i can find in
> their is one that has four cards down the middle of the page.  Is there a
> template that works with the avery5371 business card and how do I get the
> card I created to transfer to the template

0
gsauer (5093)

Dimensions difference between Publisher and PDF
When I convert a document from Publisher into PDF, using acrobat Distiller, there is always a slight shift between the original document and the PDF when I print it. For instance, if I have a 22 mm left margin in my Pubblisher document, I'll never get the same, printing the PDF. How can I configure Acrobat in order to respect the exact dimensions of the original document ? What is the difference in the measurement? Is the whole document shifted one way? Whose Postscript driver are you using to create the PS file? This is more likely a problem with the Postscript printer driver and/or...

Receipt template for Epson U220PD
Where I can get a receipt template for Epson U220PD in RMS. The customer complains of a waste of paper as there are many line spaces and the paper feeds an extra lines. Edwin You need to modify the margins on the receipt. -- Jason Hunt Advanced Computer Systems Please tell how. "Jason Hunt" wrote: > You need to modify the margins on the receipt. > > -- > Jason Hunt > Advanced Computer Systems > > > Edwin, SO Manager | Database | Registers | Receipt Formats | 40 Column Receipt | Properties Button of the Sales line | Don't remember the...

Publisher should have customizable text box shapes.
---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=4e3276f3-4c7c-48e6-9580-3492276008c2&dg=microsoft.public.publisher You can insert text into autoshapes. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsof...

microsoft publisher question
Is there any way to retrieve a document that wasn't saved? Doubtful. You might get lucky and Publisher created a temp file. In Windows Explorer, type %temp% in the address bar. Find any file that has a pub prefix. Change the .tmp to .pub and try opening it. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "llcoby" <llcoby@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F76C488D-E9CB-469C-AE5C-BC720692437A@microsoft.com... > Is there any way to retrieve a document that wasn't saved? ...

how to print 4x1 on one using publisher
Hi There How do I print 4 copies on one sheet of A4 using microsoft publisher? Yours P D Is your publication at least one-quarter of the size of the sheet you're printing on? Or is your design a full-size and you are trying to scale it down to fit 4 on a page? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "paulantpat" <paulantpat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8288E435-9741-4139-AD12-FD987A148CE5@microsoft.com... > Hi There > > How do I print 4 copies on one sheet of A4 us...

Publisher help books
Well, we went to Barnes & Noble today. Gosh - I love bookstores! I went looking for something - anything - on Publisher. Preferably 2003 but I was willing to negotiate to a degree on that point. I found their computer section - and nothing! I asked at their help desk. Nothing! The ONLY thing he had in his system was a book on Office 2000 which contained something about Publisher. This is sad. The clerk offered to order something for me but I can do that myself. I was in the modd for instant gratification. I ended up getting a $10 book on Office XP Pro, an version of Robert's Rules in ...

Publisher 2003 compatibility
Will Publisher 2003 work with Microsoft XP? Thanks Microsoft what XP? Windows? Yes. Office? Yes. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "mary" <mcgf@myexcel.com> wrote in message news:dbaf01c43b53$990fa440$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Will Publisher 2003 work with Microsoft XP? > > Thanks ...

ebook cover
I was wondering if anyone knows how to create an ebook cover in publisher 2003 and if so, would you provide me with the instructions please - thanks. Yes. http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=how+do+i+create+an+ebook -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "LA" <LA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:92E0E500-94F1-44A8-B4D3-2D0EAD9E1363@microsoft.com... >I was wondering if anyone knows how to create an ebook cover in publisher > 2003 and if so, would you provide me with the inst...

Publisher document in email
Created a marketing piece that I would like to email to clients. Looking for a way to send it without the tool bars, ruler marking, etc. that appear when opened. Would like for the recipient to see the document without these things. Guidance sought. Working with Publisher 2003 PDF? There are free converters around. www.primopdf.com has been mentioned here. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Maurice" <Maurice@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0ABAC7A8-0439-40DA-A6B0-E9DA83A73542@microsoft.com... > Created a marketing piece that I would like to em...

mail merge problem in publisher
I recently had to reload Office Small Business 2007 onto my computer and now my publisher document won't merge with my excel spreadsheet. When merging the spreadsheet with over 100 address I only get one page and one address. Previously I got one page for each address. I'm sure it's a setting but which one? Are you doing labels? Do you intend to have multiple names and addresses per page? Your problem isn't too clear. If you are doing labels or similar: After you input your fields go to File, Print Merge, be certain "Multiple pages per sheet" is selected. T...

Postcards in Publisher 2007
I can not figure out how to do four postcards, 4.25 x 5.5 inch, on letter size paper. The templates that say four per page comes out two per page. Use the Avery template 3263, it is already setup correctly. Go to the advanced menu if you want to change the margins. Choose multiple pages per sheet. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Postcards" <Postcards@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C91B2E44-B553-4945-AAD1-5D5EE5139C6F@microsoft.com... >I can not figure out how to do four postcar...

how do I open documents created in publisher on my Ipaq 2495
I cannot open a document created in publisher 2002 on my Ipaq 2495. I get a message that tells me to run the application first. What does this mean? I can open a document created with Word. I don't think the there is a mobile version of Publisher. At least I've never heard of one. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "becki" <becki@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1E0C792F-9BF1-4C01-AB99-0462A22399A1@microsoft.com... >I cannot open a document created in publisher 2002 on my Ipaq 2495. I get a > message that tells me to run the app...

Template site will not allow me to download
When attempting to download a template from the MS website, after the terms of agmt page, I am told I do not have Publisher and cannot download the template. I have downloaded Word & Excel templates with no problem. I have Publisher 2003 which came installed on my computer. Windows XP, Office 2003. TIA More details (don't want to get flamed): Running Publisher 2002 not 2003 My specific question is: How can I get the website to recognize my .exe so that I can download templates for Publisher? Thanks "Tob" wrote: > When attempting to download a template from the...

How do I set up a template to save time typing names
I have to send a lot of e-mails to the same people, and always more than one person. How do I set up a template so that I don't have to keep typing who it is to and who I am 'Cc' to? traceyella <traceyella@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have to send a lot of e-mails to the same people, and always more > than one person. How do I set up a template so that I don't have to > keep typing who it is to and who I am 'Cc' to? Create your message, but instead of sending it, save it as an OFT. WHen you want to send it, forward it from your Drafts fold...

Change double-sided 8x11 layout to 11x17 in Publisher
I e-mailed a newsletter and the printer uses InDesign. The fonts won't transfer. I want (4) 8x11 sheets to be layed out on an 11x17, double-sided. I don't have InDesign. The printer has asked me to change my layout to 11x17. Page 1 and 6 of the newsletter would be on one side, pages 2 and 5 would be on the other side of the 11x17. Karen Veit <Karen Veit@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I e-mailed a newsletter and the printer uses InDesign. The fonts won't > transfer. I want (4) 8x11 sheets to be layed out on an 11x17, > double-sided...

Length of time to publish
Does anyone know why it takes a very long time to publish my websites ? Is it something I'm doing wrong or is my computer slow ? Many variables. The speed of your internet connection. Traffic on the internet. And, the host may have it throttled to a certain amount. -- Tom [Pepper] Willett Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997 --------------------------- "mousey" <mousey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:90A5062A-42EB-4039-8E24-20D26F260CB7@microsoft.com... : Does anyone know why it takes a very long time to publish my websites ? : Is it someth...

I need a "Tutor available for Math" template with telephone tabs
Like a job flyer. With phone numbers running perpendicular in cut away tabs On Wed, 1 Feb 2006 05:17:27 +0000, Tutor available wrote (in article <B83788BB-0469-4028-9E5B-361C130502E6@microsoft.com>): > Like a job flyer. With phone numbers running perpendicular in cut away tabs But too lazy to create his own flyer. Anyway, it's *MATHS*. The subject is mathematics, plural, therefore the shortened plural form is, logically, maths. You Yanks were never much good at logic, though. What version Publisher? In 2002/03, file, new, Publications for Print, flyers, scroll way down to...

Problems downloading Excel 2000 templates
could you be a little more specific? >-----Original Message----- > >. > I'm having the same problem, when I try to downlaod a template from the Office homepage on Microsoft.com I get an Applcation Error for Excel. I've tried a few different templates and they all do the same thing. I'm running Office 2000 on a Win2K machine. "anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com" wrote: > could you be a little more specific? > > >-----Original Message----- > > > >. > > > Had the same problem using FireFox and IE. But I was successful...

transfer publisher template to word
i have a made a greeting card from a template a friend has offered to print them out but does not have publisher on his computer but has word on his computer is there any way to change the format so he can open itv in word?? paul 1 wrote: > i have a made a greeting card from a template a friend has offered to print > them out but does not have publisher on his computer but has word on his > computer is there any way to change the format so he can open itv in word?? You would have to copy/paste the template on your computer, by opening the Publisher template, then opening Wo...

Failed to publish report to MS Office Word or Excel
I received this error when trying to export/convert an Access form to excel, other PCs at the same office works just fine. All PCs running Access 2003 in WIn/XP. The Error is: "Microsoft Access Cannot complete the output operation". The Visual Basic code you entered contains a syntax error or the Output procedures are not available. Make sure there isn't a syntax error in your code. If the syntax is correct, run Setup to reinstall Microsoft Office Access. If you want to preserve your security or custom settings, back up the Microsoft Office Access workgroup information file...

Besides publisher, what supports .pub files?
No, we don't have Microsoft Publisher. We have a publishing deadline and someone sent us an ad in .pub format. We don't have time for Microsoft to send us a free trial CD. Does anything on earth read .pub files, or do we have to go back to the advertiser and ask for a new file format? Paul Klinkman wrote: > We don't have time for Microsoft to send us a > free trial CD. Does anything on earth read .pub files, ================================== Other than MS Publisher? No. ================================== > or do we have to go back to the advertiser > and ask f...

is there a way to flip an image in Publisher
Arrange, flip -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "mbetker" <mbetker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:86233C04-9B84-41E0-B3C6-CD04DA91C163@microsoft.com... > ...

Inserting an Oval image from Photoshop and text wrapping in Publisher
I have created an oval from a picture in Photoshop. The problem is that it exists on a transparent layer that is rectangular. I want to be able to take the image and insert it in a Publisher layout and have text flow around the oval. But it can't because it see's the edges of the transparent layer as the edge of a picture and wraps around the layers edge. Does anyone have a suggestion on how I can crop the transparent layer off of the oval.... or perhaps some other way to insert it into Publisher so I can wrap around the oval?? I am using Photoshop CS and Publisher 2003 Thanks ...

Can I E-mail a Publisher publication other than in tif for viewing
Can I e-mail a Publisher 2003 publication other than in tif so those without Publisher can read it ? I am attempting to put out a family bulletin, 12 pages with some graphics and color. At present it is 962 kb but when I put it in tif it became a whopping 12.5 mb. Bev wrote: > Can I e-mail a Publisher 2003 publication other than in > tif so those without Publisher can read it ? I am > attempting to put out a family bulletin, 12 pages with > some graphics and color. At present it is 962 kb but > when I put it in tif it became a whopping 12.5 mb. ========================...

Autoincrementing cell in Template
I am currently creating a template. My final stumbling block is creating an auto incrementing cell in the template. What I want to happen is that every time the template is opened, the next sequential number fills in the cell. The format I am looking for is basically yy-#####. For example, the first time it is used this year, it would assign the cell to 04-00001, followed by 04-00002, etc. I am lost on how to do this. Any ideas? Thanks, Andy -- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/ Hi one way (using the Windows registry for storing the last ...