Tables #3

I have created a publisher 2007 document with tables in it but I cannot see
the actual table unless I go to print preview.  What am I doing wrong?
0
Mommydi (2)

Read the third FAQ here
Q: Why can I not see images/shapes/lines when editing my publication?

http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Mommydi" <Mommydi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have created a publisher 2007 document with tables in it but I cannot see
> the actual table unless I go to print preview.  What am I doing wrong?

0
mary-sauer (6480)
4/18/2007 5:19:10 PM
Thank you Mary,

Your have been an invaluable help!

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> Read the third FAQ here
> Q: Why can I not see images/shapes/lines when editing my publication?
>
> http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "Mommydi" <Mommydi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have created a publisher 2007 document with tables in it but I cannot see
> > the actual table unless I go to print preview.  What am I doing wrong?

0
Mommydi (2)

Question #3
Hi I have some data that I graph. Column A has a date [has data in 12 rows] Column B has a data entry (number) [has data in 1st 6 rows] Column C has a data entry (number) [has data in 1 st 6 rows] Column D has a formula that calculates a % on column B & C [formulas in 12 rows] The graph range I have covers the whole 12 rows but it seems to read the formulas in col D and plots every row Is there something I can add to my formula that stops the graph from plotting it unless there has been an answer returned in it? Formula I have is : =IF(B5+C5<1,"",(B5-C5)/B5) Thanks ...

Defrag question #3
I have a windows 2000 server that's a file/print server and Exchange 2000 also installed and running on the same box. I was wondering what is the best way if I want to run defrag and scandisk on the disk drive? I guess I'm asking because exchange is running on the box and I don't know if I run defrag and scandisk will I run into problems or cause the database problems. Thanks for your help. John In article <4D7A888F-B293-400C-A77C-DC379DDF4BDF@microsoft.com>, John@discussions.microsoft.com says... > I have a windows 2000 server that's a file/print server and Ex...

Pivot Table Help #3
I have a lot of data that I am trying to analyze with a pivot table and am not sure how to go about it. Columns are (1) District (2) Store # (3) 2003 Score - these are #s or text ("incomplete") (4) 2004 Score - these are #s or text ("incomplete") For each district, I am trying to find out 3 things: (1) % of stores incomplete (2) Average score for 2003 & 2004 - I've got this one working properly (3) % change between 2003 & 2004 I can successfully analyze the data in a spreadsheet but there is too much to go through and thought a pivot table was the way to ...

Emailing from Publisher #3
A friend has OFFICE 2003. Outlook and Publisher are both 2003. BEFORE I cleaned up temp files, she was able to "Send Page As Message" in Publisher. Now, she gets "Publisher cannot mail your publication because part of the mail system is missing..." All I did was delete temp files ("C:\documents and settings\[username]\local settings\temp" and "C:\windows\temp"), and run "ccleaner". I've put off the "reinstall your mail program" suggestion from the error message as I don't know if she can find the install CD... Is there any ...

item look up #3
a customer is having an issue. he scans an item in the pos screen and all details show up. but when he tries to look for it later he cant find it. hes tried it in manager too. he would usse name, or barcode, or anything and still nothing. do we know what the problem is? Thanks If the item is set as inactive (in the item properties) it will not show up in the Find screen, but will scan in at the POS. You can turn off the find option, but I think it is easier to use one of the SOM reports to find the item, such as the price report. The item will show up in any report that includes it as...

eft for payables #3
Can I use a current vendor and make them an eft vendor? I tried testing this and it did not work. I went back into my test company and the reason the current vendor was not working was because I did not generate a pre-note first. "LauraS" wrote: > Can I use a current vendor and make them an eft vendor? I tried testing this > and it did not work. You should be able to do this as long as you use the EFT for Payables Vendor set up to set up the banking information for the vendor. Setup -> Purchasing -> EFT Payables Setup -> EFT Vendor Cards "LauraS" ...

grid_container.aspx equivalent in 3.0
I was wondering if anyone knew of the 3.0 equivalent of grid_container.aspx in MSCRM 3.0. In 1.2 it was so easy just to link to that page, and pass in the view id to display a view from a third-party app (http://localhost/_grid/grid_container.aspx?viewId={DCF11D6A-4EAB-40C8-801A-0132C5FF092F}). It appears there is not the same concept in 3.0. Can anyone shed any light on this for me? Thanks They (aka me :-) ) rewrote the grids in CRM 3.0 and they no longer use IFRAMEs. Instead the first page load just renders the HTML inline into a DIV. For subsequent loads (like paging, sorting and ...

Microsoft CRM 3.0 (KB922815) Installation Error
When i try to install Update Rollup 1 for MSCRM 3.0 i get following error. Setup could not find Microsoft CRM 3.0 Server or you have a mismatch between update language and Microsoft CRM language. The installation of this update has stopped. Is this rollup language dependent? I have a swedish installation of MSCRM. Thanks! // Mats ------=_NextPart_0001_11F19277 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Yes this rollup is language dependent. You need to install SVE(swedish - sweden) UR1 package. Thanks, Indira Dhingra This posting is provided "AS IS" with no...

CRM 3.0 internal recipients don't recieve mails
Hi everybody... We've installed CRM 3.0, including the Exchange Route Component on an Exchange Server 2003. Inbound and outbound mails, mail tracking and so on are working correctly, but if someone sends an email using the CRM WebInterface or the CRM Outlook Client and uses an email-recipient of our internal domain (e.g. as TO, CC or BCC with adress username@mydomain.com) the mail is not send. An activity that describes that email ist correctly generated by the CRM, but the mail itself is not send to any of the listed recipients, if at least one of them belongs to our domain. Doe...

Subtract colums in pivot table
I have a pivot table that has the following characteristics (Excel 2007): -rows (down the left) are values: "# Employees", "Total Pay" -Columns (across top) are Dates I want to calculate the difference between different date columns. Example: I have: Date 5/23/2010 5/16/2010 5/24/2009 Total # Emp 10 15 5 30 Pay 1000 15000 500 16500 I'd like: Date 5/23/2010 5/16/2010 5/24/2009 Total Vs. Last Wk % Change Vs. Last Yr % Change # Emp 10 15 5 30 -5 -33% 5 33% Pay 1000 5000 250 6250 -4000 -80% 750 15% Can anyone tell me how to cre...

Quote for Customer can't find data source #3
I need assistance finding the data source for the quote mail merge in CRM 4.0. I get a error "mail_merge_64494[1].doc is a mail merge document. Word cannot open the data source, ." Here is the process I go through before I get the error: - I open a quote - click on menu bar button "Print Quote for Customer" - select organization mail merge, Quote for customer, and OK - when asked if I want to open or save, I select open - I pick yes, when it asks if it can put data on my document I then get message above. How do I find the datasource? Also is there a way to configure...

Pull Data From Multiple Tables ????
Hi I will have 4 tables name "TblCostomers","TblVendors","TblAccounts", TblExpenses" Now i have a for name "FrmDrVouchers" that has a table "TblDrVouchers" in source. This form has two TxtBox Control name "TxtAccountNo" and "TxtAccountName" If User enters a Account No., It pulls the Account Name from Any One of these Table. I can do this if I have only one table. But tell me how can i do it while I have 4 tables for One Field of a table Thank you.. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://...

How to substitute for a non-existing column in a joined table
Hi, Is there a simpler way than a UNION to return a default value of a joined table for which a corresponding row does not exist? The following example (not a working one, of course) illustrates what I'm after. I'd like to return 'N/A' as c2name if there is no matching row in t2 SELECT t1.c1 (CASE t2.t1pk WHEN NULL THEN 'N/A' ELSE t2.name END) AS c2name, FROM t1 LEFT JOIN t2 ON t2.t1pk = t1.pk Thanks. On 2010-04-21 21:05, bob wrote: > Is there a simpler way than a UNION to return a default value of a joined > table for which a ...

Internet Mail #3
Hey all, I've got an ISP servicing our Internet mail, but I use Exchange 5.5 internally, one of the users is sending mail out to the Internet via the Exchange account but I want it to use the ISP service, does anyone know how to default to the ISP Internet Mail. Thanks in advance, Craig Craig <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I've got an ISP servicing our Internet mail, but I use > Exchange 5.5 internally, one of the users is sending mail > out to the Internet via the Exchange account but I want > it to use the ISP service, does anyone know how t...

countif? #3
hi, i'm stuck with a formula. I need to count the number of cells in the whole of column K tha contain the numbers 6,7 and 8. I can't seem to find a way to do this, Any help would be greatfully recieved Regards Pet -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com try this. You cannot use A:A here. =SUMPRODUCT((A2:A10={6,7,8})*1) -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Pete JM >" <<Pete.JM.16713e@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Pete.JM.16713e@excelforum-nospam.com... > hi, i'm stuck with a formula. > > I need to count...

Renaming table in a dB
Is there a short way in which i can modify all references to a table after i rename it? Or would i have to open every query and form and manually change the table references?Thanksramesh Access doesn't provide a way to do this.There are commercial products that do, e.g.: http://www.speedferret.com/-- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western AustraliaTips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.htmlReply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org."Ramesh" <ramesh2020@gmaildotcom> wrote in messagenews:uGgN$EuZHHA.4000@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...> Is the...

Dummy series and data table
Hi, I have a chart that presents 2005, 2006, 2007 summary data as a column chart and then 2007 by month as a line. To show the yearly data I have a yearly category, after which I have individual months where the yearly data is zero - sort of like a dummy series - because I only have one value for them. The 2007 detailed data has zero in the yearly column but all the individual values in the monthly columns. It worked fine until I was asked to add a data table to the chart. Now, since it has 2007 twice - once as the summarized for the year and the other as all these individual months - some us...

xy Scatter chart #3
I will try to explain this to the best of my knowledge: I have a spreadsheet with some information that is set up like this: Example Risk Impact Probability Director Trls Med 3 1 Wrong Trips High 4 3 Upgrade JAX Low 1 1 These numbers are generated from a series of questions that determine wether the risk is a high, med, or low factor. So there is really no way of knowing what numbers determines a Low, Med, or High Risk The numbers will never go higher than a 4 and lower th...

C#, .net 3.5sp1 and Visual Studio 2008 sp1 errors list
What kind of errors will the errors list show when using C# 3.5sp1 with Visual Studio 2008sp1? "Andy B." <a_borka@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:%23tmIzu4vKHA.404@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > What kind of errors will the errors list show when using C# 3.5sp1 with > Visual Studio 2008sp1? e Why would you expect any? On the face of it vs 2008 sp1 will target .Net framework 3.5 sp1 by default. Andy B. wrote: > What kind of errors will the errors list show when using C# 3.5sp1 with > Visual Studio 2008sp1? That all depends on what ki...

Tying tables to forms
I have four connected tables that work well as table input but when I put them in a form some of the fields will not let me make entries. Does this happen because I am using the Id fields and subsequent data from the wrong tables? -- Taylor It sounds like you have created a non-updatable form. One cautionary note first: Don't tie your forms directly to the tables. Use queries instead. The queries will act as a stop light for which data is written and when. If more than one person tries to make a change to the same record at the same time, you will run into problems. From wha...

Cannot view any form in crm 3.0
We have just installed CRM 3.0 on MS server 2003. I have created an account which has a system administrator role assigned to it. The issue is that when I open CRM web (on the server) when I select account, contact, activities, calendar etc... I get the following error: An error has occured. For more information, contact your system administrator. Now if I open CRM web using an account which has restricted access mode ticked, I don't get any errors, everything opens fine. The problem is that with an restricted access code i can't do much. I have tried assigning different roles ...

CHtmlView question #3
Is there an easy way to get the source of the HTML document? On MSDN online, there's a GetSource(CString& str) listed but that's apparently not implemented in VC++ 6.0. ...

Sumif across a table
I am looking for a function that works using a =sumif function to add things that are not in a range that are next to each other as seen below the letters in () are the columns that the values are in... so I am looking for a sum in column A "X" of the total work out time if the appl column is "Y" total work Running (D) Walking (F) Elliptical (H) out time (C) Appl (D) Time (E) Appl (F) Time (G) Appl (H) Time (I) X Y 20 N 0 Y ...

CRM 3.0 SDK Web Services
Hi I am writing a small data migration tool to migrate account and contact data. I have approximate 1500 accounts and 6000 contacts to import to CRM 3.0. I finished the application and ran the data migration, I will able to migrate all of the account records without any problem at all. when I run the contact migration, it can migrate 2800 contact records when it get over 2800, my application throw me the following error message: The underlying connection was closed: Unable to connect to the remote server. I am running CRM 3.0, SQL server and my data migration on the same server. I am wonder w...

Pivot table
Can I develop a formula that I can add to those which you pick from whe using the wizard ie sum, average, min, max etc Specifically, I want to add an IF statement to give me a 'flag' i which to summarize the data with elsewhere. The data behind the pivo changes (sales data) and I am trying to flag new customers that hav never worked with us before.....once they have traded with us then the dissappear as they are now an old customer To -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi no you can't do this -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > Can I develop a for...