Stamps.COM & Publisher integration

Has anyone succeeded in using stamps.com with MS-Publisher. Right now we end
up doing two rounds of printing...once for the address/postage and then for
the actual document. Any leads will be most appreciated. We just spent more
than an hour with stamps.com's tech line and got nowhere (after waiting 45
minutes for help).

I'm looking for the same solution and just spoke with Stamps.com.  They don't
have any integration with Publisher as of time and didn't seem to be pushing
to create an integration...
Sooo.  it seems like a multi-pass process for us Publisher users unless
anyone has any other postage printing utility that we can use.

Brett

"WriteHimNow" wrote:

> Has anyone succeeded in using stamps.com with MS-Publisher. Right now we end
> up doing two rounds of printing...once for the address/postage and then for
> the actual document. Any leads will be most appreciated. We just spent more
> than an hour with stamps.com's tech line and got nowhere (after waiting 45
> minutes for help).
0
Brett (71)

Collation in Publisher
I'm using am HP printer driver which doesn't have a collate option. Now when I open Publisher 2003 for the first time after installing the printer driver, and click File->Print, I see that the pages are collated. But once I open the driver UI and later open publisher, the pages are uncollated. If the printer driver doesn't have a collate option is there no way we can collate using Publisher? ...

make Analytical Account available for Integration Manager
Analytical Accounting tables should be available for import with Integraion manager for all series. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=4bb02ac5-b44e-46a8-a92d-...

Web publish to ftp
I use GoDaddy and published my site built on MS Publisher 2007 to the web. I then loaded the file through the ftp (sorry if my technical language is a bit elementary). It should have updated my site but the old site is still there. When i originally loaded the site a few months back i had this trouble also. I contacted microsoft and they instructed me to change something on my site, but i can not remember what it was. Anyone have some ideas on this? Thanks, Brian If you were using HTTP uploading protocol it is possible MSFT told you to reactive the FrontPage Server Extensions, but...

Publisher 2007 & memory error
My user's workstation has a 3Ghz processor and 2GB of memory, yet she is constantly getting an error there is not enough memory to save her file. She does not have an excessive number of other programs running at the same time, so my question is (I have yet to find the answer on MS's website) - what is the recommended hardware config for a power Publisher user? and Has anyone else seen this type of issue and if so, did you get it resolved? If you did, how did you resolve it? Thanks, Ron Norton? How to use Office programs with the Norton AntiVirus Office plug-in http://suppor...

How do I reducing an entire project in Publisher 2003.
I have created a flyer on a full page and would like to fit several copies on one page You have a couple of alternatives. I'm going to give you what *I* think is the easiest way to do that. Download PrimoPDF from www.primopdf.com. (Great program for creating .pdf files - and it's free.) Create a .pdf file from your document. Open the .pdf file with Adobe Reader. File - Print - under Page Handling, change Page Scaling to Multiple Pages per sheet, change Pages per Sheet to the number of prints you want on one sheet, and you have to change Page Order. Click on OK. The benefits ...

Problem Publishing Workbook
Hi All, I have a workbook which has a Rate Chart on Sheet2 and a Zone Chart on Sheet1. The user looks up their Zone and enters that in Box1, puts the weight of a box that will be shipped to them in Box2 and then clicks a button. The shipping cost shows up in Box3. Up to this point it was easy. Now I'm trying to publish the whole thing and have come up with 2 separate problems which may or may not be related to the fact that at one point I protected the workbook and then removed the protection. I need to have from A1 to O32 displayed in the browser (Testing with IE 6.0) but what I a...

save publisher document to word
I need to save a Newsletter that is created in Publisher, to a word document. I know that you can copy and paste and that should work fine, but when I paste it into the word document, everything is in the wrong place and part of it is gone because it prints at the right side of the page and you can't get to it. Does anyone have any idea what would be causing this and how I can fix it? Thank you, Tracy Word and Publisher are not exactly compatible. You can copy/paste and then adjust. Have you thought about converting the newsletter to a PDF? What version Publisher are you using? T...

Publisher 2010 commands
Why is the Edit Story in Microsoft Word command not on the ribbon? -- Joy Starks Right click the ribbon, click customize, select--Commands not on the ribbon, drag Edit Story in Word to the desired tab. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Joy Starks" <JoyStarks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2F7A6797-D98A-4F94-807F-63251C22B173@microsoft.com... > Why is the Edit Story in Microsoft Word command not on the ribbon? > -- > Joy Starks ...

Transferring from Publisher to Word
Good Morning, I have spent the morning trying to find a way to do this, and can find similar methods, but none that will keep all of the features of my document intact. We have a newsletter that needs to be sent via email, (hence it's publisher existence) and also attached as a document that can be printed in word. Within the document there are text boxes, images and links. All of the ways that I have tried to do this including copying and pasting as a metafile, saving as a word document, etc. do not maintain all of the source information. Does anyone know of another way to d...

Saving Publisher document into PFD
I have the MS Publisher program that has the Acrobat PDF Add-In link that had a error message requiring me to disable link. Now I can not find the link in the tools tab under add-in. Has anyone experienced this problem before? If yes what was your solution? Anyone have any suggestions. Thanks in advance -- Tom Can you not use the Adobe PDF print in the print setup? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Tom" <Tom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7DD7CB8E-42EB-4B1A-9529-537CA3B898E4@microsoft.com... >I have the MS Publisher program that has the A...

Publisher 2002 install after Office XP sp3 installed
Does anyone know what happens if you install Publisher 2002 on to a pc with Office XP Pro already installed with Office XP SP3 already installed? Does the SP3 have to be reinstalled after Publisher is added? Victor Alonso wrote: > Does anyone know what happens if you install Publisher 2002 on to a pc with > Office XP Pro already installed with Office XP SP3 already installed? Does > the SP3 have to be reinstalled after Publisher is added? The update will be applied. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provi...

can a membership card created in Publisher be exported to Excel?
I have a Pool membership card I created in Publisher....I need to add names of family members of an entire neighborhoods worth of families to the cards individually---is it possible to export the card from publisher to excel so that I can import a list a names of family members onto the card? No, you can't. But, AIR, Publisher can do Mail Merge, and you should be able to use your list in Excel as the source. On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 19:41:03 -0800, cq2 <cq2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a Pool membership card I created in Publisher....I need to add names >of family...

Publisher 2007 custom paper size question
Multiple Questions about Page Sizes - 1. How do I delete/remove unused page size files/objects? 2. How do I revise an existing page size file/object without creating a new page size file/object? There is a drop down in the page size, you can click delete. You can only delete one at a time. The built-in page setups will have the delete dimmed, you cannot accidently delete them. I don't think you can revise a page with creating a new file. I've had as many as 20 new size setups created when I am trying to figure out stuff. Publisher 2007 page setup is an adventure. -- Mary Saue...

Cannot locate my Publisher product key
I have a new computer I am bring up and want to install my Publisher software. The product key for Office XP will not work. I have looked in all the obvious places for my product key, but no luck. How can I obtain this key? Did Publisher come with your computer or did you purchase it separately? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Librehombre" <Librehombre@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3B3EF7D3-1BCD-4C5E-AD7C-D2182A489368@microsoft.com... >I have a new computer I am bring up and want to install my Publisher > software. The product key ...

Creating an Outline Format in Publisher
I am going crazy. I am creating a publication and have a couple of sections in which I use an Outline format. 1. A. bullet point 1) etc. I am using styles and formats and have created a Body Text with the numbers. 1,2,3 Next I created a body text that uses the A,B,C, etc. since the increase indent feature didn't work. Only, when I go back to the Numbers, it starts over with 1, instead of Point 3. I looked to see if I could change the from this point on number, but that didn't work. Outline format works in word, but I'm not sure how to get it to work here, short of manually do...

change discount account on integration
We are doing a sales transaction integration and need to change the discount account from the default to an account that matches the customer sales account. The segments from the customer sales account will be the same, but the natural account will change. Is there a way to do this on a script in the integtration? jgrebe Yes, you can do this with VB script. Is the main account the same for each of the customers? Which version of IM & GP are you using? Kind regards, Leslie "jgrebe" wrote: > We are doing a sales transaction integration and need to change the discoun...

Integration Manager Error 03-18-10
I keep getting this error on the first record of one of our banking integrations. 1: NBA PR 1100819358 Insert Failed 2. Seconds DOC 1 ERROR: Macro execution error, Dynamics.DEXTERITY_IM_MACRO_ABORTED (error DEXTERITY_IM_MACRO_ABORTED): MoveTo field 'Posting Date' The remaining bank transactions go through fine. This used to happen about once a month and now it happens every day. All our other integrations never get this error. Additionally, I have no scripts in this integration (the others all do), all my integrations write to a file and they are all automat...

I cannot send publisher doc as email, only attachment
When I try to send a publisher document as email it only allows me to send as an attachment not as the body of the email. Any help? Select all, copy/paste into Outlook... Does your recipient accept HTML emails? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "robertfcurtis" <robertfcurtis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DF8FE40B-7998-4417-8701-2C810B9656A5@microsoft.com... > When I try to send a publisher document as email it only allows me to send as > an attachment not as the body of the ema...

Publisher 2000 #20
I have upgraded from 98ser2 to XP Home. I used an upgrade disc. Everything works great, but not Publisher. It opens and eveything is greyed out (apart from the rulers). I have to Con Alt Del to get rid of it. I have saved Pub2000 files on my HD from before the upgrade and they are ok, at least to open. I have Norton 2003 Sys security. It was disabled when I reinstalled my Office 2000. Anyone had this before? Thanks for the info Mary. I did install CD2, as I have done a few times before to solve a problem in the last resort. Pubisher 2000 SR-1 is opening my existing files. I once d...

Slight apology to Mr. MS Publisher
A day or so ago, you answered my query about letter spacing. You said: If you are seeing the problem on your screen, it is your video driver. If you are seeing it in print, it is your printer driver. The correct answer, of course, is C; None of the above. You've harped on this before, and I plead guilty - I didn't give you all the information. Sorry, and mea culpa! The files look fin in hard copy and on the screen in Publisher. It's when the files are uploaded via FTP to a Web page and viewed thru a browser that the letters get all squished together - it's in the HTML scenar...

In Publisher when making a poster can u slant text
I am designing a sign for the side of my van with my details on and would like to slant some of the text to stop it looking dull. Is it possible An Italic font? A draw program will allow you to do this. Publisher is not the best design program for what you have in mind. Might try DrawPlus http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/ -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Bodgit" <Bodgit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:93F352C3-8FB7-4DD3-9C82-D5CB444A4809@microsoft.com... >I am designing a sign for ...

RMS Integration with Ecommerce #2
Hi, I am new to RMS. Basically i have developed an j2ee based ecommerce site. I need to integrate the ecommerce site with RMS(customer management, Inventory management and Order Processing), can anyone please help me how do i achieve this. Is there any SDK or Open source api which i can use? Thanks, Joe Hello Joe, Yes there is a document to integrate RMS with website and if you know website programming / xml you can possibly do it. There are also add-on software available for website integration that can make the website integration easy. Email me if you need more details. Best regar...

How do I get my MS Publisher web page to publish to my web site?
I have WIndows Vista Home Edition, use MS Publisher 2007 and have Internet Explorer 8. I am unable to publish my web page, crated in MS Pub 07, to my web domain at JustHost.com. Can you help me? ...

page numbers in Publisher #3
i'm making a booklet and need the numbers to start on the 3rd page (not the cover, not the inside cover, but the facing 3rd page). can anyone help? Insert - section. Put your numbers in the new section. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "mialevine" <mialevine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1CC9092E-0FA4-49D4-99A3-42D7E0DAFA42@microsoft.com... > i'm making a booklet and need the numbers to start on the 3rd page (not > the > cover, not the inside cover, but the f...

Publisher Reader #2
Does anyone supply a read-only version of Publisher? -- _ _________________________________________ / \._._ |_ _ _ /' Orpheus Internet Services \_/| |_)| |(/_|_|_> / 'Internet for Everyone' _______ | ___________./ http://www.orpheusinternet.co.uk No, but you can download the trial, when the trial expires it seems to become a viewer. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/FX100487821033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mr John ...