Spot Color separations not printing correctly

I am trying to print seperations for a two color project
( black + one pantone color).  When I print on my InkJet
and Laser printer the seperations are screwed up.  When I
took the file to the printer for preflight they were
OK ?? Anybody know why ?
0
sfirstdc (7)

"Screwed up" how? How was job preflighted?
"Stuart F." <sfirstdc@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I am trying to print seperations for a two color project
> ( black + one pantone color).  When I print on my InkJet
> and Laser printer the seperations are screwed up.  When I
> took the file to the printer for preflight they were
> OK ?? Anybody know why ?

Printed scaled images pixelated
Whipping up a 400+ item catalog (sarcasm) and I'm importing images from the website which I had previously created. I need to scale them down of course, but when the page is printed, the images are pixelated so bad the image can't be distinguished. It's just a pixelated technicolor blob. Any ideas? Suggestions? Publisher 2002, Epson 1520 printing on ledger sized paper. To respond via email, the typical nospam must be removed. Thank you for any help. My experience has been that when I take something off a web site, I have to first save it in a different format and the...

color fill in excell
Using Office XP any cell with text or number will not print the color fill, only blank cells will print the color fill. It shows up ok in the print preview but does not print correctly. Can anyone help ...

color coding custom number formats
I'm attempting to color code a series of numbers using the custom number format in the FORMAT MENU. I need to color code four numbers (or ranges of numbers) 10%, 50%, 90% and 100% Currently I have: [Yellow][=>0.01] 0%;[Green][=>0.05]0%;[Blue][=>0.09];[Red][=>1]0%;@ But I can't get it to work. Any ideas why? J.E. McGimpsey shows how to get up to 6 different colors using a combination of custom formats and conditional formatting at: bob sacco wrote: > > I'm attempting to color code a series of numbers using the custom number > format in the FORMAT M...

How do I automatically change color of value if value is > 50 in .
Hi, I want to change the color of the value when it reaches a value that is > a certain value. Use 'Conditional Formatting' on the 'Format' menu Jock W "Vichingo" wrote: > Hi, > > I want to change the color of the value when it reaches a value that is > a > certain value. conditional formatting is what you want. Menu Format>Conditional Formatting, should be straight-forward what to do. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Vichingo" <Vichingo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

how to print label on the very end of excel sheet
Hi, number of rows in my excel sheet varies. How can I solve following: I want label to be printed in the very end of sheet when printed (after the last row) Thanx alekm Kind of a "rows to repeat at bottom"??? Excel doesn't support this. Can you use the Footer? File|page setup|header/footer tab alekm wrote: > > Hi, > number of rows in my excel sheet varies. > How can I solve following: > I want label to be printed in the very end of sheet when printed (after the > last row) > > Thanx > alekm -- Dave Peterson Can I make specific footer that...

Designing Print Styles for Forms
I am using Outlook 2002, OS is Windows XP, and I have created a custom form. I need to create a print style that will allow me to define which fields and labels are printed and the location of the fields on the printed page. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. ...

Print random invoices from multiple batches in one step
Hi, I am looking for a way to print random invoices (invoice #s separted by commas) in one step. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks If you are on v10, you can use the Sales Transactions List from the Navigation Bar (Click on Sales, then select All Sales Transactions) to pick specific invoice numbers. You may then click on the Print Documents option under the Actions toolbar on the ribbon to print those specific documents. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at...

My printer died. can a publisher 2003 doc be exported and printe.
I need to print a publisher 2003 document. I want to export it if possible and to take it to another printer/computer that does not have publisher on it and print it there. Is athis possible? Not unless you convert it into a .pdf file. Time for a new printer............. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Tonyg" <Tonyg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:168EFC32-9395-4150-964C-08EFA6139FB6@microsoft.com... >I need to print a publisher 2003 document. I want to export it if possible > and to take it to another printer/computer that does not...

import color scheme from another excel (2007)
hi, in former versions of excel, import color scheme from another excel: on the menu bar>tools>options>color tab in the "copy color from" box, click the down arrow and select the workbook which contains the color schemes but, for excel 2007? thanx I don't have 2007 available here but I DO know that the 'tools>options' selection can be found in 2007 at 'Office Button > Excel Options'. Good luck. -- Hope this helps. If it does, please click the Yes button. Thanks in advance for your feedback. Gary Brown "as...

Range of worksheets for printing.
How do I select and then deselect a range of worksheets for printing? Click the tab of the first worksheet, hold the Shift key down and click a second tab. All the worksheets between those two endpoints (inclusive) have been selected--and you can print them, print preview, etc. The selected sheet tabs will appear slightly whiter than the non- selected sheet tabs. If you want particular sheets, then CTRL + click on each of the sheet tabs. To unselect the sheets, click on a different sheet tab (not holding the Shift or CTRL key down). Or rightclick one of the sheet tabs within your s...

Word docs opening in Print Preview
I just upgraded to Office 2003, and now when I open a Word attachment in Outlook it immediately takes me to a Print Preview screen. Is this an Outlook setting I need to change, or a Word setting?? Thanks! --> Chris ...

How change the Find color?
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel the light blue is so hard to see. <br> Someone said this is done with system pref/appearance. But that just changes text, not border. What can I do? thanks ...

How do i print out my spreadsheet with macro buttons?
Question above 1. create your macro using the macro recorder. 2. create your button using the Forms tool bar 3. assign the macro to the button. -- Enjoy the blessings of the day. jerry "Chris...." <Chris....@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CC397D95-1F40-411E-B8C0-1A56AADD6DA3@microsoft.com... > Question above ...

How to print a record in a form by pushing a button in another form ?
Hi ! I'm using MS Access 2003 and Windows XP Professional. I've a form A with a print button on it. Pushing its print button prints the form as it is displaying the current record. Now I 'd like to do the same thing by pushing a print button on another form B. E.g., pushing the button that is on B opens the form A, prints it as it is displaying the current record, and closes it again. How can this be done ? Your kind help will be greatly appreciated. Peter "pschrader" <none@none.de> wrote in message news:%23DLsP4XeIHA.5280@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >...

SOP Blank Invoice Form Not Printing Past Page 1
Hello: We have a Great Plains 7.5 client that is printing SOP invoices. Even though the invoices are somewhat lengthy and should be printing on page 1, 2, 3, 4, and so forth, the invoice only prints through page 1. What can we do in Report Writer to fix this? Or, is this a printer driver issue? If so, is there a 7.5 printer compatibility list that can be dug up from somewhere? Thanks! childofthe1980s ...

Take a look at these corrective pack from the Microsoft
--syrsbrxbuptfvhxg Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="wdlclpyqjnulh"; type="multipart/alternative" --wdlclpyqjnulh Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="btvemagairb" --btvemagairb Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to mainta...

calendar won't print
I have been using Word 2002 for several years to print monthly calendars. Suddenly it won't print the calendar and I can't see it in the print preview. The other various templates that I have tried seem to work okay. This is using the Calendar Wizard. The calendar comes up after creating it but when Print Preview is clicked it shows a blank screen and if printed, prints a blank page. -- Jerry emachine, T2798 Does no one have any ideas about this? -- Jerry emachine, T2798 "Gringo2" wrote: > I have been using Word 2002 for several years to pri...

can't print to 11x17; publisher resizes to 8.5x11
Please see the thread http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.publisher/browse_thread/thread/62ab7642d26291e6/6a7e4ba0f3ae6f3b?lnk=st&q=how+to+print+11+x+17&rnum=1&hl=en#6a7e4ba0f3ae6f3b To summarize, using Pub2003, windxp sp2, epson 1280, with ALL settings set to print at 11x17 (inc. the driver default setting), when the status monitor appears and the document begins printing, the status monitor says 8.5x11, and the document size is reduced to 8.5x11. I have the exact same problem, which AFAIK has never been resolved. I am sure it is NOT a printer driver issue, bec...

How can I print 1 page in b/w & another in colour from a document?
I have a large number of documents that consist of some colour pages and some black and white pages. How can I set the document up in Word to recognise that when printing, colour pages print in colour and black and white pages print in black and white? I can only see that you choose colour or black and white to apply to the whole document when sending it to print. I have to then select colour but this means increased costs for printing my black and white sheets using colour ink. Please help!!!! Your monochrome pages should not be printed with color ink if you have a CMYK pr...

I can not get a text box to print.
The text box is with in the print area. I can not see it in print preview, and it does not print out. But I can see it when working the sheet 'Tooks' > 'Page Layout' > 'Sheet' tab' > DE-select 'Draft Quality'. Micky "Please help" wrote: > The text box is with in the print area. I can not see it in print preview, > and it does not print out. But I can see it when working the sheet Right-click on textbox and Format Text Box>Properties Enable "Print Object" Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 4 Fe...

printing business cards #14
H E L P ! What version Publisher? If you are using Publisher 2007 use one of the Avery US Letter templates. They work. Other versions of Publisher, page setup, business card. Almost all business cards are the same. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Laura_Lee42" <talktome@ihave problems.com> wrote in message news:5915A561-CD3B-45FF-BA1D-15EA4C0A4F38@microsoft.com... >H E L P ! ...

correcting wind direction data
is there an easy way using excel 2000 to correct wind direction data by 90 degrees to the left ( minus 90 degrees) we have a couple of years worth of 15min readings to correct. You might be able to use the paste special command. In an empty cell put -90 (make it the same format as the data you want to change). Then copy it, highlight the cells you want to minus 90 from, and click EDIT, and then PASTE SPECIAL. Towards the bottom of the screen you will see a plus option which you click on and then push OK (or make the cell 90 and use the minus option). If this is confusing you can watch...

Printing embedded charts in Excel 2007
I'm not sure if this something peculiar to my system or Excel 2007. I'm finding that embedded charts are not printing correctly. They are larger than displayed on screen, even in page layout view, and they are not even close to where i place them on the page. In addition, they print as if they had been converted to images, with all the fuzziness that goes along with them. Am I doing something wrong, or is this just goofiness in beta? I just played around, and discovered in my case the chart is narrower in print than on screen (but then actresses have always known they look heavier...

correct recovery procedure ex 5.5
Hi, What is the correct recovery procedure for unscrambling a 5.5 database? I have tried eseutil /p ... and /d and then isinteg ... alltests I got 9 fixes after the latter. Unfortunately the exch services still wont start, saying there are inconsistencies No backup, of course ... Any help greatly appreciated. NEIL Keep running isinteg....alltests till 0 errors/fixes -------------- Sushil Sharma Microsoft PSS "Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup purposes only." "This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and...

Memo Printing
When printing a list of manes, etc in specific catagories the user name is bolded and underlined before each name and address. Is it possible to omit this information when printing and change it to a header only? Can this be turned off easily? -- mojhill ...