special size label

hi- i have an package of avery 3261R labels i want to use- this label is not listed and there are none in the list that match the size. how can i program to use these labels?
thanks!
0
anonymous (74722)

You just set up a custom size and then change the number down and across to
fit your page.

You may find it helpful to look under menu HELP for assistance for your
version of Publisher.

--
The US should free all those
illegally held prisoners they are

0
donotknock (1941)
11/17/2003 9:45:12 AM
i don't see a place for custom size??
0
anonymous (74722)
11/17/2003 10:26:15 AM
Select the closest size label to what you have, then go to menu FILE then
Page Setup.

If you told us the big secret of what version of Publisher you were using it
would be a tad helpful.

--
The US should free all those
illegally held prisoners they are
torturing, abusing and denying
human rights being held at
Guantanamo Bay.

0
donotknock (1941)
11/17/2003 10:36:42 AM
thanks- i am using 200

     ----- °°°MS°Publisher°°° wrote: ----

     Select the closest size label to what you have, then go to menu FILE the
     Page Setup

     If you told us the big secret of what version of Publisher you were using i
     would be a tad helpful

     --
     The US should free all thos
     illegally held prisoners they ar
     torturing, abusing and denyin
     human rights being held a
     Guantanamo Bay

0
anonymous (74722)
11/18/2003 2:51:08 AM
Hi margaret (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com),
in the Microsoft� newsgroups
you posted:

|| thanks- i am using 2002

Label setup for Publisher 2002 (3621R)

Side margin: 0.38"
Top margin: 0.63"
Horizontal gap: 0.50"
Vertical gap: 0.25"
Label height: 0.75"
Label width: 2.25"
Number across: 3
Number down: 10

This can be entered by using the Custom Page setup
--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Office Publisher MVP

confers no rights.

0
publisher (1244)

Column Labels #6
The Lables have changed from A,B,C to 1,2,3 and I can not change them back. Any one can help please? Tools|Options|General|Uncheck R1C1 Reference style Fafa wrote: > > The Lables have changed from A,B,C to 1,2,3 and I can not change them back. > Any one can help please? -- Dave Peterson Hi, Go to Tools->Options and choose General tab. In that uncheck 'R1C1 reference style' Regards Govind. Fafa wrote: > The Lables have changed from A,B,C to 1,2,3 and I can not change them back. > Any one can help please? Thanks a lot. BR Fafa. "Dave Peterson"...

Discrepancy in font size resulting in uneven ledding in MSPublish
Is there a way of evening out the ledding when I use an 18 point font to begin a sentence and am using 12 point fonts throughout the rest of the text? I am using Publisher 2003. -- warren High-light the space, change to 12 pts. I hope this is what you are asking. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "warren" <warren@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CCBCA7D7-E0D8-4C58-9E80-A85FB7F8E101@microsoft.com... > Is there a way of ...

Mail Merge from Outlook for printing labels
I find this system cumbersome at best...how do I take data from a client list data base in Outlook 2002 to print address labels....I have taken it through the mail merge wizard only to find the "merge" button unhighlighted ....unable to finish the final steps to print address labels...is this as hard as it seems? List the precise steps you are using and how Outlook and the Outlook Address Book are configured. You've not provided any troubleshooting information. Try doing the merge from Outlook. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Mhagen" <mhagen@kansascityhomes.c...

Create a bar graph with three sets of labels
I have a bar chart with the following data Depth (on left side axis of graph) - 50, 100, 150, 200 etc No of blows (on bottom axis of graph) - 1, 2, 3.... 10 I would like to add labels to the top axis of the chart, showing the correlation between no of blows and CBR values. ie 1 blow = CBR 3.5, 2=8, 3=13, 4=18.... I have faked it by using a text box showing the CBR's at the top of the chart, but would prefer an actual set of labels Any ideas out there? Ideas please Hi, If the information aligns with the current x axis labeling you could use a dummy series on the secondary axis...

chart sheet labels
There are a lot of us out here that are experiencing the same problem - we assign a label to a chart sheet and when the file is next opened the label reverts back to a generic label, e.g., Chart 1, Chart 2, etc. Please help us to fix this!!! -- javablood ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "...

Increased size of workbook when copying
Dear All I created a book last week by copying data from another book; not very large (1100 rows, 5 columns, no formulae) but at some point in between creation and when I emailed it to clients it became enormous, 8MB! I could tell because the scroll bar on the right had become tiny and even though I was at the bottom of the entered data, the scroll bar was still right near the top. What do you think might have happened, and what can I do to avoid it happening again? Thanks a lot "Diane Garrini" <diane.garrini@diageo.com> wrote in message news:0cd101c38e64$75b3d760$a...

Smart CListCtrl column sizing
Hi, I was wondering, is there an easy way to make the column sizing of this control smarter? For example, after you insert items for the first time, it should resize a column so all items fit, unless that'd cause a scrollbar to be required. The same should happen after items are inserted. SetColumnWidth(i, LVSCW_AUTOSIZE_USEHEADER); could be used, but that'd be a bit slow because it'd iterate through all items every time. And is there a way to submit feature requests for MFC to MS? Because I'd like to see smarter behaviour not just in my app, but in all other apps (includ...

Label Visible if !
On My Report: My lable [lblCredit] , My TextBox [tbGrandTotal] can I make my label visible if [tbGrandTotal] is >1 Thanks for any help..............Bob On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 13:46:25 +1300, Bob V wrote: > On My Report: > My lable [lblCredit] , My TextBox [tbGrandTotal] can I make my label visible > if [tbGrandTotal] is >1 > Thanks for any help..............Bob Code the Section's Format event (of whatever section the label is in, i.e. Detail Format Event): Me.[lblCredit].Visible = Me.[tbGrandTotal] > 1 -- Fred Please respond only to this newsgroup. I do not re...

Data labels for charts
Hi, I have charts that are based on dynamically populated data. I need the data labels for all of these charts to appear with 0 decimal places. The dynamic data populates with 2 decimal places (X.XX). Is there a universal setting I can apply to the worksheet or even the chart itself, so I do not have to go to each data point/data label and set the formatting to 0 decimal places? Thanks, Courtney Select the labels, press Ctrl+1 (numeral one) to open the Format dialog, and on the Number tab, uncheck the Linked to Source box and select the format you want. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft...

How to change default new subdirectory size
Hello; I use Windows XP sp3; How can I change the default size of a new subdirectory. Without using Explorer, I use "details" view of my subs, open more than one and transfer or copy files. I know I can size each sub and Windows will remember its size/location, but each time I open a data-CD or a flash-USB-drive, it default into a large, with right-half empty, subdirectory. So each time I have to resize and Windows does not remember these subs size/location. I tried to size My Computer directory, in Folder Options; View tab, I asked Windows to "Apply To All Folde...

move multiple data labels
Is there a way to move multiple data labels on a chart? Kerri - Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler allows you to move all the labels on a series together. It's a free addin from http://appspro.com. It also lets you use a range of cells for the data labels. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ kerri wrote: > Is there a way to move multiple data labels on a chart? thanks jon! >-----Original Message----- >Kerri - > >Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler allows you to move all the...

Java cache size
My java cache is 1GB. Can I clean it out and then size it down to 50MG? Thank you. Yes. See http://lmgtfy.com/?q=java+cache+clear moon wrote: > My java cache is 1GB. Can I clean it out and then size it down to 50MG? From: "moon" <moon@discussions.microsoft.com> | My java cache is 1GB. Can I clean it out and then size it down to 50MG? | Thank you. If you mean 50MB (as in MegaByte), yes. -- Dave http://www.claymania.com/removal-trojan-adware.html Multi-AV - http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp Thank you David and P.A. Bear for your ...

How to get disk size in VB6
Hello, Can somebody tell me what VB6 code i need to get the size of a disk? Thanks in advance Bu "Bu" <si@si.si> wrote in message news:a63tf5tiqupm6vo5amut3u4erdju6ai2gc@4ax.com... > Hello, Can somebody tell me what VB6 code > i need to get the size of a disk? Have a look at the following (make sure you read some of the important notes): http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa364937(VS.85).aspx Here's how you can use it in VB6: Mike Option Explicit Private Declare Function GetDiskFreeSpaceEx Lib "kernel32" _ Alias "G...

[ANN] Fonts increasing in size
Previously, in Fonts increasing in size with each reply-MSFT is listening we discussed the problem where font sizes increase with each reply to an email using Entourage 2008. Thanks to the many users that responded to Hui Nee's questionnaire, the problem points to two possible causes. Continue reading "Fonts increasing in size - follow-up" � <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/2008/03/fonts_increasing_in_size.html> <http://tinyurl.com/3cn4ba> -- Diane, Microsoft Mac MVP (MVPs are not Microsoft Employees) Entourage Help Page <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/> En...

Special Formatting
I'd like to be able to take a 5,6,7 digit number and adjust it according to certain rules. If the number is 5 digits I'd like it to return the Leftmost number (=Left (cell reference,1) if it's 6 digits I'd like it to return the Leftmost 2 numbers and if it's 7 digits I'd like it to return the leftmost 3 numbers. I've been messing around w/ it for awhile and don't seem to be able to get my "if" statements correct. Perhaps I'm going about it all wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thx beforehand! F D, I followed up to your &q...

Bulk Edit only for special entities
Hi everybody, bulk edit is a nice feature, but I don't want, that the user uses it for every entity and field. Is it possible to turn on the bulk edit only for special entities or/and fields? Thanks for your answer Christian Bulk edit is miscallenious privilege and it is associated with security role for all all entities and it is not stick to the fields or individual entity. In order to make it sure that users do not modify the bulk data , remove this privilege from all users and give then when they ask you or system admin. In this way you will know who has edited the records in...

Labels turn "extra-bold" upon navigating to a record
I have a form (single view) whose labels are all the same font (Times New Roman, 8). When I open the form, the labels are consistent in appearance, but as soon as I navigate to a different record, several of my labels turn "extra-bold". That is, the text in them further darkens. It is a fairly subtle, but definitely noticeable, change. This is apparently happening with all new labels on the form. If I copy another label that does not display this behavior & paste it anywhere on the form, the copy displays this behavior. If I change one of these labels to non-bold, then it...

Problem w/Chart Axis labeling with VBA
I have a worksheet with 26 columns and 95 rows. I select and highlight columns "v" and "z" Column "v" has the label BE and column "z" has the label PP. I have a vba macro shown below that plots the xyscatterchart and labels the x and y axis. the xyscatterchart always automatically chooses the z column (the furthest righthand column) as the y data points and the v column as the x data points. This data point selection happens no matter which column I select first.(I select a column and then hold down the <ctrl> and select a 2nd column). Howeve...

sizing different cells in same column
how do i change the size of a cell without effecting the size of other cells in the same column? You don't. You could merge adjacent cells to seemingly increase the width. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "cmkogos2" <cmkogos2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BB400A93-EB75-4998-9AB9-A428D675463E@microsoft.com... > how do i change the size of a cell without effecting the size of other cells > in the same column? You don't. What would you like to do? Perhaps there is a workaround we could suggest.......l...

Trying to chage screen size but CTRL F6 is gray out
I am trying to set the screen size on RMS 1.2 but the CTRL F6 is gray out. I am log in with a user that has change and admin rights. Any suggestion ?? Sounds like Security Mode has been used to disable that key. You can see all of the currently active security settings in SO manager - File/Security/View if I remember correctly. Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup so that all can share the information. MikeF wrote...

Advice: Optimal Pagefile sizes in Exchange 2k3 cluster
I have a 2 node A/P cluster running Exchange 2003. Both servers have 4 GB of RAM but are set to allow Windows to automatically adjust Virtual Memory settings. I've always set WIN servers to 1.5X the amount of physical RAM but this is my first clustered environment. I also know that Exc 2003 has a limit to use 4 GB of RAM. The current pagefile is 2 GB and I am monitoring Virtual Memory. PArameters are - Warning at 30% and Critical at 20%. The last few days I've seen errors via the monitoring with some as "error" and some as "warning." I also ran the Exchange B...

How to dynamically change a field label
Is there a way to change the field label on a form in the on load event? I would like the label to display different text depending on the value of aother field on the form. -- CB CCC You can access the field label with this: crmForm.all.<fieldname>_c So changing the field label would go like this: crmForm.all.<fieldname>_c.innerHTML = 'new label'; HTH, -- Jeffry van de Vuurst CWR Mobility www.cwrmobility.com -- "CB" <CB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F6B27DCB-11AA-410D-8895-2DE4E71F060D@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to chan...

Excel File size blow-out in Office 1997-2004
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3348900725_280301 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit Hello, Would appreciate some help here as we are having a mysterious file-size increase when saving an Excel spreadsheet in 1997-2004 (xls). Originally created in Windows, we have been successfully using this document cross-platform for a couple of years. After the most recent update, when saving in 2008 (xlsx) the document is...

X-axis labels #4
I am having problems displaying mulit-level x-axis labels. Even though I have selected and increment of 1, the higher levels only print periodically. For example, I have three years with monthly data by hours. The data are all there but only one year label appears, one in five months, and all of the hours labels. Is there a specific format in the spreadsheet that will allow all levels to be printed to the graph? I have them each in separate columns right now. "Monthly data by hours"? I'm not sure what this means, other than it sounds like a lot of data. I just made ...

showing start of each month as tick mark & label on X-Y chart
Using Excel 2007 I am plotting information (Y axis) versus dates (X axis) using an X-Y scatter chart. Is there any way to show "1 Jan", "1 Feb" etc on the X axis as the tick marks and labels, rather than some integer interval of days that results in "1 Jan" then "30 Jan" then "2 Mar" (or whatever)? On Wed, 20 Feb 2008, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, Bandicoot <Bandicoot@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >I am plotting information (Y axis) versus dates (X axis) using an X-Y >scatter chart. Is there any way to show "1 Ja...