Space Toaster

Help! Does anyone have have the space toaster font? I
created a doc at home on MS Pub this morning and my
office PC doesn't have the font - Space Toaster. Must
print this, in the office,using this font, today, any
ideas how I can?? Thanks, Karen.
0
karen5792 (1)

Only in the UK!!!  What is wrong with you Blitishers???  There is no hope
for you <shaking head in disbelief>

Have you heard of a web site called Google?

You can find Google here:
www.google.com

donotknock (1941)
10/8/2003 9:26:43 AM
http://www.geocities.com/ronman922/sysreq.html

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/
"���MS�Publisher���" <donotknock@nobodyhome.com> wrote in message
> Only in the UK!!!  What is wrong with you Blitishers???  There is no hope
> for you <shaking head in disbelief>
>
> Have you heard of a web site called Google?
>
> You can find Google here:
> www.google.com

laserdog (1122)

Space between paragraphs of same style in Word 2007
Is there any way to once and for all, now and forever, uncheck that wretched "Don't add space between paragraphs of the same style" box in Word 2007? I NEVER want that box checked, but every time I open a new document, every time I start a new style, that abominable box is checked again. Did Bill Gates put this option in as the default just to torment me personally? Or is 2007 just evil? Thanks. Use templates that contain styles defined the way that you want them. Then use them now and forever. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless yo...

CListBox line spacing
Hello, I have changed the default font of a CListBox to "Lucida Sans Unicode". So now I'm able to display for example greek characters in the list box, but even if the characters of the new font appears to have the same size as the default font the line spacing (the distance between lines) is different (greater). How come? How can I change the line spacing? Regards Jan You will likely have to do the spacing yourself. This code might help you get started: http://www.codeproject.com/combobox/clistboxst.asp Tom "Jan Ostedt" <ostedt@algonet.se> wrote in message...

Comman Name space problem
Hi, I have a parent domain controller let say 'a' and 2 child domains 'b&c' on the network... I have exchange installed on the on the parent domain and the naming convention it shows is Name@a.com and for childs it shows has name@b.a.com & name@c.a.com... But going forward i want all the people on my tree(thats is users in all domains a,b,c) to have a single naming convection for the mails has lastname.firstname@a.com... any info. on this ASAP is much appreciated Thanks all Naveen Email addresses are generated by Recipient Policy. As long as you have a single ...

Removing Blank space from Visio drawing?
Hi, Sometime when I insert Visio drawing in to word file it show extra space with the drawing. But Visio drawing does not contain any type of extra things (Blank text box or transparent shapes etc.). How should I remove this extra area? Rakesh Adjust your page settings (fit page). Rgds. Frank W. Rakesh <rmkandwal@hotmail.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 09ac01c37201$d68cc7b0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > Sometime when I insert Visio drawing in to word file > it show extra space with the drawing. But Visio drawing > does not contain any type of extra things (Bla...

Removing Double Spacing in Word 2002
I have always been able to type "normal" letters in Word with single spacing. For some unknown reason, it now is double spacing everything, including envelopes. I have tried the instructions under "help" in the program, and have also tried the suggestion that was offered in a post on this board from 2007. Neither of these have eliminated the problem. Thanks for any help, Neil Create a new blank document (for example by pressing Ctrl+N). Click Format | Styles and Formatting. In the task pane, right-click Normal and choose Modify from the context menu. Clic...

Controling space when exporting EXCEL to text.
We have a program that reads files in a fixed format style of FORTRAN. 8 characters per column of data with no delimiter. I want to export a text file from EXCEL such that each column is limited to 8 characters, that it will stuff blanks as fillers. In somecase it will be a fixed number (i.e. 1.2) and other it will be an exponent (i.e. 210E09) Basically, I need to control the text output of Excel like the good old FORTRAN days. I found that when I use this technique, it goes a little smoother if I choose a nice non-proportional font (I use Courier New) so I can see how things look). But ...

AutoFit rows
Hi all I've been noticing in a couple of workbooks lately that sometimes the AutoFit function does not work properly, and I end up with an extra line of blank space at the bottom of some of my rows. I can't figure out why this happens, and I can't work out how to stop it. Does anyone else have any ideas? Thanks Mary This seems to happen when you have the Wrap Text option enabled in Format>Cells>Alignment and the single line of text comes thisclose to the right of the column. What I usually do is just a little extra to the column width until the autofit gets the row to ...

How can I reduce the white space in the footnote section?
Word 2007 When I make footnotes a section is automatically created above the footer and with a short left-aligned horizontal line separating it from the main text body of the page. There is a large white space between the first footnote and the horizontal line above it. How can I reduce this white space? Thanks for any help you can give. See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/NoteSeparators.htm for information on formatting the footnote separator, which appears to have acquired some Spacing After or perhaps an empty paragraph following. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft ...

Taking out spaces from receipt template
I am trying to make the sales receipt as short as possible and there are spaces above transaction number and above credit card number. How can I reduce these spaces? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003A_01CA9071.A3A6EB10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Sammm, Have you tried the receipt with 40 Column without spaces from = CustomerSource? http://tinyurl.com/4gdbu --=20 Jeff=20 Check Point Software Search this newsgroup -- http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w (Stolen from DRS)...

Character Spacing
I've imported a graphics scan of a regulatory agency's form into a report and I've placed fields over places on the form to make it look like the information was typed into it. My question is that in one of the locations on the form I need to increase spacing between the characters in the text field there. The form has small rectangles side by side where each rectangle is supposed to have only one character and together all the characters in these adjacent rectangles can spell a word. Can I adjust character spacing, or do I have to partition the text in small text fields in each...

Uninstalling Outlook stationary is *decreasing* my disk free space
Hi, I hope I'm in the right ng where someone can help. I'm trying to free up some room on my hard drive. Control Panel - Add Remove Programs - shows there are several Outlook stationary items that take up over 4 GB each! Everytime I uninstall one of the stationary items, Explorer shows my disk free space *decreasing* by about .03 GB. It's bazaar. Uninstalling something is taking up *more* room on my hard drive. (Nothing shows up in the Recycle Bin after I uninstall either.) Does anyone know why I'm not recovering any free space after deleting stationary? TIA Renee ...

when form created

Need help with cursor spacing problem
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3173510125_666133 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit Hello: I�m trying to fill in a form that�s MS Word based. I�m using MS Office X on a Mac G4 with system 10.3.4. When I type, the cursor seems to have an extra space between the last letter and the place where I want to put a new one. In other words, I�m unable to align the cursor exactly where I want it to go. It makes typing almost imposs...

auto increase code and Field name with a space
I have a field name called "Transaction No" in a table called BiddingData. Yes, I put it in with a space between the words. I'd like to get the field to automatically increase (similar to auto number), but I run into problems because the field has a space in it. My code: Private Sub lot_AfterUpdate(Cancel As Integer) Transaction No =Nz(Dmax("[Transaction No]","BiddingData"))+1 End Sub I've tried enclosing Transaction No in quotes and in brackets, but it doesn't work. I have a bunch of queries that refer to this field, so I'd rather not cha...

How do I change to single space instead of double space
I don't know how to get single spaceing back in my outgoing email messages. They are all double spaced. I don't want to have to use the shift key & enter every row! Version of outlook? Are they double spaced in the message as you compose or only when read in certain email clients? What style are you using for the text? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly ne...

The normalize-space
Hi all I'm trying to get a value from an xml node 'Publisher' use the value as a name of an .css class. This works fine until I get a value from the Publisher node with white space in it. I've been trying to use normalize-space function on this but I can't make this work here is what I'm trying to do <xsl:attribute name="class">color<xsl:value-of select="normalize-space(Publisher)"/></xsl:attribute> Can anyone help me, I've spent to much time on this already.. Thanks K. normalize-space doesn't remove spaces, just trim...

How to include space in directory path for launching help in a MFC program
Hi, I have a MFC program. I have a help file (.chm) which I launch when the user clicks on Help option. It works fine if I put the .chm file in a directory path which has no spaces. However, I do want to put this file under "Program Files\....." If I put under this directory path, it won't find the .chm file and the help will not launch. How do I include a space in the directory path ? Thanks, _SK SK a =E9crit : > Hi, >=20 > I have a MFC program. I have a help file (.chm) which I launch when > the user clicks on Help option. It works fine if I put the .chm ...

Column spacing problem
Every so often I have a problem with the location of text in adjacent columns. I'm currenly using Pub 2003 but I've had the same issue show up in 2000 (or maybe it was 2002). As the text flows from one column to the next, the text does not start at the top of the column. I've checked the "Format Text Box" dialog box and it's set for Top and the dimensions are the same as the next article and that text is fine. Any suggestions where to start? ----- JoAnn Two things are aesthetically perfect in the world - the clock and the cat. --Emile-August Char...

Make Publisher default font and line spacing preferences availabl.
When bringing a mixture of text and graphics (in an ad for example) into one publisher file from another publisher file, publisher automatically changes the font of the imported box to Perpetua and changes the line spacing to 5.96 or something. I am assuming there is a way for this NOT to happen but I can't find it and it's not obvious in any of the help menus. ...

Reduce white space in chart area
How do I reduce the white space around my pie chart? Select the chart's plot area, and drag one of the corner handles out. To select the plot area -- If the chart is selected, and the chart toolbar is visible, select 'Plot Area' from the Chart Objects dropdown list. Or, imagine that the pie chart has a clock in it. Click just outside the pie, at the 2 o'clock position, to select the plot area. To resize the chart, drag one of the handles on the plot area. Gillian wrote: > How do I reduce the white space around my pie chart? -- Debra Dalgleish Ex...

Free space on HD after move mailboxes
Hi! I installed additional HD and started to move mailboxes to new database, but it still not free space on HD where those mailboxes were resided. Do I need reboot server( We use Exchange 2003) or to run maintanance of database? Thank you for help On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 06:23:04 -0700, "Vlad" <Vlad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi! >I installed additional HD and started to move mailboxes to new database, but >it still not free space on HD where those mailboxes were resided. >Do I need reboot server( We use Exchange 2003) or to run maintanance of >datab...

isolate rows where varchar columns contain a trailing space
I need to isolate/retrieve rows from the following sample data where either the login column or pwd column contains a trailing space ' ' (do not retrieve rows where the column = '' blank). There are 3 rows that meet this criteria: custIDs 111, 333, 888. My issue is this -- I am currently querying for one column at a time and using a Union All operator to combine the selected rows from each query into one dataset, but I would prefer to do it in one shot. How do I write a tsql query to retrieve the same rows without the Union All operator? create table #tmp...

Exchange Share has 0 free space
When I was taught how Exchange worked, any questions we had were answered with "Check Technet", so my personal knowledge of Exchange is pretty limited. All of this was set up before I got here, which was about 9 months ago. We are running Exchange 2000 with all the latest updates and have 1 mailbox store and one public folder store. Here's what's going on: we have a network share called "F:Mail" on our main server which from what I can tell holds all the Exchange info (we also have one called "E:ExchangeSystem" but I think that's different)....

Replacing spaces with data from another cell
Hello, I'm trying to create some tracking URLs and I am was hoping that there was an easier way to do this. I have keywords that vary between 2 and 5 words long. I need to enter unique code before, after and in between each keyword. I.E. Apples Oranges Bananas Pears = code1applescode2orangescode2bananascode2pearscode3 . Is there an easy way I can create this with a formula? Thank you for your help, Assuming your text is in A1, try this: =3D"code1"&SUBSTITUTE(A1," ","code2")&"code3" and then copy down as requ...

Disk Space in C Drive
I am using XP Professioanl with SP3. My total disk space in c drive is not equal to the Total size - Free spave which was shown in my computer. There is a difference of 8 GB in this. I had 80GB HDD. "Manikandan S" <Manikandan S@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A49C6B3-2A66-449E-84AE-5B8143146D8D@microsoft.com... > I am using XP Professioanl with SP3. My total disk space in c drive is not > equal to the Total size - Free spave which was shown in my computer. There > is > a difference of 8 GB in this. I had 80GB HDD. Page file, Hiber...