Shrink Text On Overflow for linked textboxes? (PUB 2003)

Hello All,

I am experimenting with designing some small mailing inserts for envelopes.
So I have four textboxes that are linked and I want the Shrink Text On
Overflow to work; that is, shrink text so it will fit in the four boxes.

On the Format|TextBox|TextBox options Shrink Text On Overflow is greyed out
when a text box is linked.

Any ideas out there?

Thanks in advance for your support.
0