Setting reading order for accessibility

I have created a Publisher template for a group of users to create their
monthly newsletters (text boxes, calendar, images).  I  then convert their
finished .pub files to pdf and need to make them accessible for posting on
our website.  Since there are multiple newsletters using the same template
each month I want to set as much as possible in the .pub template so I don't
have to do each one individually in Adobe and can easily make them an
accessible pdf.   The problem is that I can't find a way to set the Reading
order in Publisher   Any suggestions or ideas on if this is possible?
0
sue (191)

XmlElement(Order:=n) Tag
What is the earliest version of Visual Studio that understands "Order" in the following tag?: ------------------------------------ <XmlElement(Order:=n)>_ Public Property Field1.... .... .... End Property ------------------------------------ I understand that the availablility of Order in the XmlElement tag was introduced with Net Framework 2.0, but I don't know which is the earliest version of Visual Studio that will make use of it. Thanks. Phillip ...

Access 2003 Developer Extensions 06-04-07
It doesn't seem to be available anymore. I can read about VSTO 2005, but get an error if I try to buy it. Is it possible to get this still? I know Access 2007 Developer Extensions are supposed to be free, but they don't seem to have been released yet. Will I be able to package and distribute an application built in Access 2003 with the 2007 Developer Extensions? Jennifer "Toxalot" <toxalot@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1180969603.769483.240500@q19g2000prn.googlegroups.com... > It doesn't seem to be available anymore. I can read about VSTO 2005, > but g...

error read only in excel
Hello, I am getting an error: spreadsheet.xls cannot be accessed. The file may be a read only, or you may be trying to access a read only location. Or, the server the document is stored on, may not be responding I have tried the following 1. copied the file from the server it was on, onto my deskto 2. copied the file to another server driv 3. convert to a cs 4. import and/or link in Acces 5. open as a read only I get the same error with everything I try. Is there something that I am missing? or, is this file corrupt? Is it possible that there is a master document that this one is linked to t...

read/write ini file
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0060_01C54CAF.AF1C4360 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-9" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi to all Is there a way read/write ini file functon in EVC++ MFC? Thanks Sefer=20 ------=_NextPart_000_0060_01C54CAF.AF1C4360 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-9" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; = charse...

default settings
Does anyone know if there is a way to set Outlook 2003 to 1) automatically send/receive on program start and 2) save outlook files on an altnernate location (i.e. not on c:/documents and settings, etc.? I haven't been able to find it in the help files or figure it out on my own. They are, of course, different from what I am used to in Outlook Express. 1. Set an automatic polling interval under Tools->Send/Receive settings. 2. Close Outlook. Move the .pst file to a location of your choice. Open Outlook and when it whines about missing the .pst file, point it to the new location. ...

e-mail settings
I copied my settings from my older desktop computer but I can't send or receive e-mail on this laptop with Windows 7. Any suggestions? Assuming you installed Windows Live Mail... Do you get any error messages? If so, right-click on it, select Copy. then Paste it into a reply here. Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate 64 http://download.live.com/wlmail "Pam" wrote in message news:F0ED8964-BBA5-4FF3-998E-88D7EE64C1C9@microsoft.com... I copied my settings from my older desktop computer but I can't send or receive e-mail on this laptop with Wind...

Access to Web Client
Question: What do most people do in terms of accessing the CRM Web Client? I mean, do you first have to connect to domain via VPN, and then connect to the Internet and the CRM Web Client; or do you allow access via Web directly (without having to go through VPN)? Our site is setup to have to connect via the VPN first. Thanks, Ian Uhmm.........you weren't very clear. I'll assume you want to connect to your CRM server from the outside? Well there are two ways of doing this. One, make your IIS accessible to the public via SSL. And two, use VPN. I've never done the SSL route...

Outlook accessing wrong server for public folders.
Hi all. I have an Exchange 2003 routing group with 4 Exchange servers. I have created public folder replicas on each of the Exchange servers, however, when any Outlook client accesses the Outlook Security Settings public folder (or any other folder?), it always connects to the first Exchange server where the Outlook Security Settings folder was created. I found this by checking the connection status window in Outlook 2003 and noticed that it is connecting to the first server for public folder access. I checked that the default public folder store on each server is set to itself. Th...

Purchase order filter
How I can put a filter on the PO to show only the items without mark in the options "May not be placed on Purchase Order" Thanks Jose SanMartin wrote: > How I can put a filter on the PO to show only the items without mark in the > options "May not be placed on Purchase Order" > > Thanks Open "Orders - Purchase Order List.qrp" Go on SelCriteria = "PurchaseOrder.POType = 0 OR PurchaseOrder.POType = 1" and replace with: SelCriteria = "(PurchaseOrder.POType = 0 OR PurchaseOrder.POType=1) AND PurchaseOrder.DatePlaced IS NULL"...

Read OLE Object field to image ?
I have an Access database (images.mdb) that has 2 columns: one is the id of the picture (an integer) and one (column named picture) is a field of type OLE Object which contains an image stored as on OLE Object (it can store jpg, bmp, gif, but I don't know what image is stored inside). I want to retrieve the picture stored in the database and identified by a given id and display it in a web page (.aspx). I write in Visual C# and use Visual Studio .NET, but it does not matter, VB answers are just as wellcome. My problem is that this OLE Object field does not contain just the raw array of byt...

one table that shows purchase orders, cost accounts, invoices and payments
could anyone help us how to create one simple table in GP10 that combines all of the above without having to extract the data from multiple sources and then collating them, in Excel Hi, ur main requirement is extract the data for excel then u create a view andthen use this view to create smart list in GP. Using this smartlist u can view and and generate excel report. POP10100 – Purchase Order Work (header) POP10110 – Purchase Order Line Work (line detail) POP30100 – Purchase Order History (header) POP30110 – Purchase Order Line History (line detail) PM20000 – Open/Posted Transact...

using outlookweb access
Hi, i don't know if any one can help me on this. Here it is. I am using microsoft Outlook webaccess to access my e- mail from the office while i am at home. But i also want to be able to browse my company's network at home also, and have access to files and folders,so that i can do work from home. Is this possible. Please resond, this is very urgent. They could set up VPN for you... "Anna" <annam@patnt.com> wrote in message news:04ed01c3a391$ed4a70d0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, i don't know if any one can help me on this. Here it > is. I am using micros...

Import Data from Access
I am running Power Point 2007 SP 2 MSO on a Windows XP Professional service pack 3. I am attemping to link data in a Access 2007 database (query) into a chart in Power Point. I can cut and paste the data into the chart but it only sees a few lines in the graphic display of the chart. When I insert a chart in the Excell spread sheet the grahics are displayed properly. The second feature is that I want this data to be dynamic (updated automatically). I have tried all the help issues but cannot seem to overcome this one issue. Can anyone offer me some assistance in this matter? -- ...

How to replicate Excels' numeric "Accounting" format in Access Rep
How to replicate Excels' numeric "Accounting" format in Access Report client want's Access report to output values in format identical to Excel's numeric "Accounting" format if I try to difine it as such it converts the 'Format' definition to >> \acc"ou"n"ti"n\g and strangely dosen't give the desired result I'm using Office 2003 on Windows 2000 -- Jim Have you tried Currency with 2 decimal places? -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP If I have helped you, please help me by donating to UCP http://www.access.hookom...

Errors trying to insert an order...
I'm getting the below errors when trying insert an order. My code works for invoices. I just changed the SOPTYPE = 2 and DOCID = "STDORD" for the order insert. My SOPTYPE is 2, but the error indicates it is 0? Any help or troubleshooting ideas would be helpful. Thanks, Larry Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect Version=8.0.0.0 Microsoft.GreatPlains.eConnect Sql procedure error codes returned: Error Number = 102 Stored Procedure taSopLineIvcInsert Error Description = A required parameter contains an empty value Node Identifier Parameters: taSopLineIvcInsert ...

OWA Restrict User Access
I have Small Business Server 2003 with Exchange 2003. I have OWA setup to use https. Can I restrict access to OWA for specfic domain users? In ADUC, Exchange Advanced -> Protocol Settings -> click HTTP -> Settings button -> uncheck "Enable for mailbox" "Stephen Bausch" <steve.bausch@cogentit.com> wrote in message news:Oo4jX#2cEHA.1764@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I have Small Business Server 2003 with Exchange 2003. I have OWA setup to > use https. Can I restrict access to OWA for specfic domain users? > > ...

where can I find good books to learn access?
I've been told that my new goals for 2008 will be to learn access. Why my company would want the director of credit and risk management to learn it is beyond me. Any suggested reading will be appreciated. Thank you Tony Maybe they want you to move from the dark side into enlighenment! ;-) Before learning Access, I highly recommend that you learn basic database design. Think of it as something like learning English before using Word. "Database Design for Mere Mortals" by Hernandez is a very good book for this purpose. -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Str...

Access 2007 Read Only Issue
One of the groups in my company has an MDB file that they are running in Access 2007. Somehow it has not been converted. It will be converted once I can isolate the following problem; When I open the file on my computer, it opens with no problem, When one of the user group opens it, it opens read only. Question - Is there a setting that could be selected on all of there computers that is not selected on mine that would cause this. If not, what should I look for to correct this. As soon as this is resolved, I will convert and split this db file into a Front and Back End convifigu...

Cannot Access E-Mail After Security Update
re: Outlook 2003 I ran and installed the most recent security update (see Knowledge Base 892843); ever since, I can no longer send or receive e-mails. I checked all of the settings and nothing seems to have changed. What gives? In news:xIbyf.4948$WY5.1760@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net, J-Man <J-Man@yahoo.com> typed: > re: Outlook 2003 > > I ran and installed the most recent security update (see Knowledge > Base 892843); ever since, I can no longer send or receive e-mails. I > checked all of the settings and nothing seems to have changed. What > gives? W...

retain sort order while inserting item in a virtual list cotrol
Hi Everyone I am using virtual list control in my application. There are few item i add initially in the list. Now i sort the list control as per say size of the file. The question is suppose now i want to add one more item to list, how to retain the existing sort order of the CListCtrl and insert that item at a right position. E.g. Exactly like Microsoft outlook does. many thanks in advance Kamlesh Insert it into the data array, list, or whatever you are using to implement the data part of the virtual listbox, in order, and then invalidate from the position of the predecessor+1 to the end....

Access product activation page
I have a trial Microsoft Office on my laptop. I have bought Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 from PC World. The Instruction says to 1.Start Word 2. Locate the Product Key on the back of the Media Holder. 3. Enter the 25 digit Product Key to unlock the software. The missing stage in the process is : How do I access the Product Key activation screen with the box in which to enter the Product Key? I seem to recall that the trial provides the option to change the product key from Word Options > Resources, but as you have bought a full version on disc, it might be wiser ...

Access Report
On my Report I have a Page Header that has my column names, a Category Header that has my Categories and then my Detail. How do I sum up my Categories after each heading? Do I have to create another Header? ANO $400,000 10% $5000 15% $600,000 15% $8000 14% I WANT TO SUM UP ANO DATA HERE BEN $400,000 10% $5000 15% $600,000 15% $8000 14% You want a Category Footer. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele (no e-mails, please!) &...

To unlock the access of my Excel sheet
Hello, I have forgotten the password who locks the access to my Excel sheet. Could somebody explain to me the way to unlock this Excel sheet? Thank you in advance, JeanMickey You can download the free Utiliities program from www.appspro.com/Utilities/Utilities.htm This includes a password breaker by the wizard Bob Bovey. HTH remember, if this helps click Yes Peter "JeanMickey" wrote: > Hello, > > I have forgotten the password who locks the access to my Excel sheet. > Could somebody explain to me the way to unlock this Excel sh...

Opening and Refreshing a Crystal Report from Access
The Access database is not secured. I am trying to hyperlink a Crystal Report - it will open the report, but when I try to refresh the data, it says I have to log in. I am not a developer. I simply want to connect some Crystal Reports to a form in Access for my team's use. Is there an easy way to do this? Carrie L. wrote: > The Access database is not secured. I am trying to hyperlink a Crystal > Report - it will open the report, but when I try to refresh the data, it says > I have to log in. I am not a developer. I simply want to connect some > Crystal Reports t...

ClistCtrl reading elements from row
Hi I got list in report mode and i'd like to read data from row, doesn't matter which column is selected. How to implement that ? What event and methods should i use ? Regards WJ > I got list in report mode and i'd like to read data from row, doesn't > matter which column is selected. How to implement that ? What event > and methods should i use ? Doesnt CListCtrl::GetItemText do what you want? -- Ajay http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bycfwcsh.aspx http://www.codeproject.com/listctrl/listctrldemo.asp HTH, Tom <wojjed@gmail.com> wrote in m...