Service Provider Program

Hi,

Does anyone have any current information re the Publisher Service Provider
Program?
I've tried and found links that lead to no information. Also found lots of
old information. MS doesn't appear to have any info on their web site,
unless it's very well hidden . . .oh there's a couple of URL's that say 'go
here to find out more and how you can enroll' etc. They're dead ends.
I was/am enrolled from about the 2003 version. I received the 2007 version.
I'm wondering about the 2010 version?
If the program still exists I don't know if I need to update my info and if
I do, I sure wouldn't know where to do it. I've spend awhile looking.

I had posted this to another Publisher group before noticing it was an
outdated group - all posts were old.

Thanks much,
Keith

LDAP Provider constraint violation
We have 2 internal AD domains in our organisation both of which have an exchange server. One domain is Windows 2003 Svr with exchange 2003 the other is Windows 2000 svr with exchange 2000. We are trying to forward mail from a user in the 2003 domain to a user in the 2000 domain. When we set this in the AD user account it throws out the following message: A constraint violation occured Facility: LDAP Provider ID NO; 8007202f Microsoft Active Directory Exchange Extension Can anyone help as I am now desparate to resolve this issue? Many thanks Shinzo shinzo@btinternet.com I have a c...

Any affiliates intersted in my offers? the best affiliate program on the web!!!
Hi SUPER-affiliates/ list owners/ promoters/ webmasters, Do you want a great backend product that is selling like crazy this week? My readers are running to get this NEW CONCEPT! I�m selling more this week than I ever did in the past months with any other program. My commissions are climbing very fast. I�m really excited! This is the best ad copy I�ve read in months! It sells. If you haven't felt the shockwave yet, stop everything you are doing and read this to be one of the first promoters. The inner circles of the shockwave are raking in the profits like fury. This will pay us fo...

a program trying to access e-mail no timer displayed
Okay been playing with an issue that we have had while testing myob and email through outlook. Now I appreciate the issues and security implications behind why there is a dialog box stopping automated emailing. but what I have noticed is that on some OS installations we get the warning and an allow or deny option with an ability to allow acess for up to 10 mins. but an identical or similar setup will give the option to allow or deny, but will Not give us the option to allow a timer for up to 10 mins access. now I'm not going to get moyb to fix there stupid emailin met...

ExCel programming

program uninstallation
HI there, Every time I log in to my XP Pro laptop an improperly uninstalled Cisco VPN client starts installing again. I already uninstalled and installed it but still keeps coming up, what can I do? Thank you, T On 09/03/2010 05:37 PM, Tester wrote: > HI there, > Every time I log in to my XP Pro laptop an improperly uninstalled > Cisco VPN client starts installing again. I already uninstalled and > installed it but still keeps coming up, what can I do? Thank you, T Take it out of MSCONFIG. -- Alias Contact Cisco Support. Tester wrote: > HI there, > Eve...

When is the first service pack going to be available ????
When is the first service pack going to be available for Money 2005 ? As it is now, it's absolutely useless. I spent more than 6 hours migrating my stuff over from 2003 only to find out that it crashes every time it tries to sync up with banks. I'm aghast at Microsoft actually releasing this thing when it's no obviously not ready. Probably around 9/1/2005 if the past is any indication. It'll be called Money 2006. "Kurt" <kurt123@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:206201c4a8d4$38667b70$a301280a@phx.gbl... > When is the first service pack going to b...

Field Service Anywhere: Line Entry
The Part, Labor, Add' Charge and Expense Lines entry process needs to streamlined for faster more efficient data entry. The Lines should be added as a tab just like the Main; Date; Addr; PCR; Note and UDF tabs (eliminating the need to click on View => Lines). Also, after entering a line -- clicking Save should commit the line and clear the fields so that they are ready for input of the next line item - rather that having to click Save; Edit => Clear; Edit => New. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the...

HTTP/1.0 503 Service Unavailable error in OWA via FE server
Hi, I happen to find myself in the same predicament as was described in these posts (when users log in to OWA using the forms based authentication page on the front end server, they get a Http:/1.0 503 Service Unavailable error): www.webservertalk.com/archive127-2004-4-190514.html I have tried all these: 1. Follow the KBA 282230 (XGEN: Error Message "HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable" on Multiple Web Sites on Single Server) 2. Check if the DNS entries are correct for the server returning the "HTTP 503 Service Unavailable" 3. Back up the IIS metabase, de...

how to execute multi-language programming in VC
Dear All! Now I have developed a software, and want it has different language support. And my customer can change the language at random. What should I do, please help me, thanks! Joe Add a String Table to reflect the language. I am not sure on how to change the string table depending on the language. Everywhere there is a string, load the string from the string table to reflect the language. CString String; String.LoadString(IDS_DIRECTORY); I have been watching and observing Unicode messages. I have composed some answers about Unicode. It seems to be a popular topic. I hav...

Indexing Service 02-08-05
I just tried to install CRM sales for outlook on a co- workers computer and I saw a note that I haven't seen before when installing it on other computers. It said that we needed indexing service. What is this, why do we need it, and how do I get it? Please advise. Hi Dave, Indexing service is stopped by default. Before you'll be able to install the Sales for Oultook client go into 'Administrative Tools' and then 'Services' on the computer you're trying to install it on. Scrole down the list of services until you see 'Indexing'. Double click on it ...

Calendar Service
Hi everyone. Imagine this situation: I have an employee that works from 9am to 1pm and from 3pm to 7pm. There's a service that takes 4h30. How can I arrange that service to that employee? Of course the service can go from 10am to 1pm and continue from 3pm to 4:30pm for example... What would be the best solution to arrange this? (please don't tell me I have to split the service in 2...) Thanks, Pereira ...

Successful Emailing from an Access program without using Outlook.
I tried doing email using Outlook. I had some success but not without pain. For an earlier question on this subject, you can seach this discussion group for my name. What I learned lead me to: http://groups.google.co.uk/group/microsoft.public.access/browse_thread/thread/56c47801409fc688/34ee51354bab2f2a?lnk=st&q=&rnum=1&hl=en#34ee51354bab2f2a For more information on this subject go to: http://search.microsoft.com/advancedsearch.aspx?mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US and search for CDONTS one article that I found is: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/324649 I did not read it bec...

Service crashes: IIS Admin, Exchange Routing Engine, SMTP
I have noticed some peculiar behavior with service crashes on an SBS 2003 server. About a week after installing Exchange 2003 SP2, I saw this sequence of errors (all within the same second) in the System event log: Event ID: 7031 Source: Service Control manager Description: The IIS Admin Service service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 1 milliseconds: Run the configured recovery program. Event ID: 7034 Source: Service Control manager Description: The Microsoft Exchange Routing Engine service terminated unexpectedly. It ...

MFC Database programming
Hi! I have an MFC project, which use an MS-ACCESS db. is there any control, which brings capability the same as DataGrid of a Windows Form, to Dialog forms of MFC? Okay, I've been searching for a control that you can use instead of the DataGrid and I think the "Microsoft FlexGrid control version 6.0" will work. Just add it to your toolbox (right_click then costumize_toolbox...) and try it. You can useIf not, you can use the DataGrid control and all the .Net frame Libraries but with the managed C++ language extention in a Windows Forms Application (.Net) and not an...

Turning a spreadsheet into a standalone program
My company has a fairly complex Excel spreadsheet used for dail accounting at several of our revenue-producing properties. We have bee approached several times about selling the spreadsheet, but we ar concerned that the people who buy it would then be able to copy it an send it to as many people as they like. How complex is it to make an Excel spreadsheet perform as a standalon program? In the past I have used software keys to prevent unauthorize duplication ... is this something I should consider in this case? Thanks in advance for advice on the best way to proceed -- Message posted from h...

Hide Sales/Service section
Hi. Is it possible to hide whole Sales (Service) section at the bottom of application in CRM application using CRM Suite Proffesional license. Thanks, M Hi, If you change Role and remove all access Read, Write... for Invoice, Quote, Opportunity, the button will be hide. Sylvie "Mikkhail" wrote: > Hi. > Is it possible to hide whole Sales (Service) section at the bottom of > application in CRM application using CRM Suite Proffesional license. > Thanks, M But then I won't see opportunity tab in Sales section either ... "Sylvie" wrote: > Hi, > ...

ERROR: Combining GL Accounts with Professional Services Tools Libr
Accounts modify okay; but during a combine single account or an ‘import’ multiple account combine, the following appears and terminates the session: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Can not alter replicated object ‘[dbo].[RM00101]’to ‘with encrypted’.[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]The transaction ended in the trigger. The batch has been aborted. Has anyone ever experienced this and found a solution? Thanks in advance… Dirk ...

what is the desktop "cleanup" service ??
As the subject say, what uses the desktop cleanup "service"? I got an info that wanted to "clean" my desktop as some icons haven't been used. Never had that "service" even when I installed the sp3. My system is now reinstalled real clean on a new harddrive using a slipstreamed cd that has winxp sp3. Strange that things behave differently as opposed to just installing the sp3. I just want to kill the watchdog that wants to destroy my desktop the way I like it. Also anyway to also kill the "error msg" that say my firewall isn't ...

Problem:Internet Mail Services boots
I don't know what to do with my Exchange Server 5.5 which =0A= boots down without any doing of me. What should I do?? Do you have antivirus software? If so, did you scan for virusses? "Nikras" <nikras_agha@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:934601c43355$3352d600$a001280a@phx.gbl... I don't know what to do with my Exchange Server 5.5 which boots down without any doing of me. What should I do?? Anything relevant in App or Sys Event logs on server? Nikras wrote: > I don't know what to do with my Exchange Server 5.5 which > boots down without any doing of me...

Service Products Tracking.
We run a workshop repair service, what is the best way to track customers products, as it seems unfeasible to add products when booking an over the counter repair order in CRM. I would like to track repairs against machine manufacturer to do simple reporting like reliability against brand etc. I would recommend the following as the product you sell is a service I would create the service as the product i.e. create product Start-up costs, hourly rate, etc. To track brand reliability I would create one or more custom entities which contain the brand and maybe even their products. T...

Ink field in service activity
Is there any way to have a tablet PC ink field in a service activity to act as a signature box for job signoff? Mike ...

Cannot Utilize a Macro When Excel Is Opened By Another Program
I have created a macro in the Personal.xls workbook that is located in my XLStart folder that works as I desire whenever I open a workbook. I have a second program that manipulates various Access databases and will automatically export an Excel spreadsheet of data by pressing one key. My problem is that when this second program automatically open a spreadsheet with the data in it I can not execute the macro for some reason. I am using Microsoft Office 2003. Any help is appreciated. Doesn't anyone have any idea or info on this issue? "Jim Chesher" <jchesher1@sc...

Programmatically show Windows Service Property Dialog,...
Hi, is there a way to show a Windows Service Property Dialog for a Windows Service like the Services.msc uses. Is this functionallity embedded in some C/C++ dll or COM dll or do i have to implement it by my own. The Dialog seems to be "resuable" by prviding a service name or handle to a function ir interface call. Thats what i think here, maybe i am wrong,... Thanks in advance,... Regards Kerem -- ----------------------- Beste Gr�sse / Best regards / Votre bien devoue Kerem G�mr�kc� Latest Project: http://www.codeplex.com/restarts Latest Open-Source Projects: http://entwickl...