Service Provider Program

Hi,

Does anyone have any current information re the Publisher Service Provider
Program?
I've tried and found links that lead to no information. Also found lots of
old information. MS doesn't appear to have any info on their web site,
unless it's very well hidden . . .oh there's a couple of URL's that say 'go
here to find out more and how you can enroll' etc. They're dead ends.
I was/am enrolled from about the 2003 version. I received the 2007 version.
I'm wondering about the 2010 version?
If the program still exists I don't know if I need to update my info and if
I do, I sure wouldn't know where to do it. I've spend awhile looking.

I had posted this to another Publisher group before noticing it was an
outdated group - all posts were old.

Thanks much,
Keith

DLL Programming: A webbrowser on a Dialog....
Hi All, I m creating a MFC Dll -> Regular Dll with statically linked MFC. In this Dll project, I have a Dialog Box. I tried to create a Web Browser on this dialog box in two ways: 1: Insert ActiveX control 2: Using CHtmlView class In both cases, I failed. No compilation err generates.But, --->> If I use first way (Web Browser Control) even dialog box not created. --->> If I create CHtmlView object at runtime using Create(..) function, Assertion Faied err generates when I call Create function for CHtmlView object. CODE IS AS BELOW: /******************************************...

Palm Program for Money
Does anyone have a recommendation for the best Palm program to sync with Money? In microsoft.public.money, Manton wrote: >Does anyone have a recommendation for the best Palm >program to sync with Money? http://ultrasoft.com gets very good comments. ...

Outlook 2000
Silly question but can anyone please advise how to make Outlook 2000 the default mail program. I looked this up in Outlook 2002 Help and passed the info on to a friend who is using Outlook 2000, but she says she does not have the same options in the 2000 Tools menu. Will appreciate your response. Thanks Trevor Bourne Check here: Control Panel > Internet applet > Programs tab > Mail dropdown "Trevor Bourne" <trevor.bourne@paradise.net.nz> wrote in message news:21d901c3af3b$6b0f6c50$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Silly question but can anyone please advise how to make ...

Services will not start after reboot
I have an exchange server 5.5 SP3 and we just rebooted the server and none of the exchange services will start. The Information store give me an error 1068, the dependency service or group failed to start. This is a similiar message that I get for all the other Exchange services. Please HELP!!!! That means the service before it failed. Check the System Attendant. Then Directory Service. Then Information Store. If one fails examine the application log for events relating to that service. -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranti...

web services install
I'm trying to install the webservices and I've got to the point where it is asking me to select a website where i want the GP web services installed. The problem is the dropdown list doesnt have any options. No default or any of the others. Is there something I'm missing or not configuring correctly? You'll need IIS (Internet Information Services) and ASP.NET installed before you can install the web services. Is your IIS installation working properly? If not, I would try reinstalling it. Steve -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confer...

SQL Reporting Services for Project Portfolio 2007
We have an existing Server running a 32-bit version of SQL Reporting services that we would like to utilise for our installation of Project Portfolio/Project 2007. Do I need to change anything on the existing server and would this be likly to affect the existing reporting service running on this server? In general, you would not need to do anything to your SQL Reporting Services server. The report server simply holds reports that query data from the Portfolio/Project 2007 server. Question, do you plan to run your SQL Reporing Services in SharePoint integrated mode? ...

CRM 3.0 service calendar permissions
We're using CRM 3.0 and beginning to use the service calendar functionality. I have an administrator profile with rights to all of the applicaiton. Recently the 'settings' tab has disappeared from my menu. Additionally the service calendar has disappeared from the service workspace, but all the other options remain. This occurance seems to be limited to my laptop, since I have all the options when I run CRM 3.0 from another computer with my log-in. Any troubleshooting ideas would be greatly appreciated. thanks, j Do you also have the CRM laptop client for Outlook installe...

Anyone customized the service module for a consultancy business?
We are thinking och moving to MS CRM and thus wonder if there are any third party product that adopts the service module for a typical consultancy business? Typically that kind of business have a mix of long term assignments, where a consultant can have one or more assignments going at the same time. The system should also keep track of avalible free time that can be sold by the hour for all consultants. It would be really interesting if anyone had a module for handling competencies and avalibility within the same solution - then you could consider both people and competencies to be you...

How do I create a shortcut on the Outlook Bar, that will open the News program?
How do I create a shortcut on the Outlook Bar, that will open the News program? In the same way as doing: View: Go To: News Thank You "Sam Kerracher" <kingpin128@lineone.net> wrote in message news:%23O4ukzQ4DHA.1804@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > How do I create a shortcut on the Outlook Bar, that will open the News > program? In the same way as doing: > View: > Go To: > News > > Thank You > > Copy the OE shortcut onto the bar. Then Right-click on it, select Properties, and on the Target line, add the switch /outnews leaving a space between the &quo...

Need E-mail service
I used to have a dial up service. Now I am retired and spend 6 months a year in each of 2 cities. Several months ago, I changed to high speed cable, and Adelphia was the only game in town. So as not to require continually changing my email address every 6 months, I kept my old dial-up email address, but am charged $6 per month for this. Now I have started cable internet with the provider in the other city, Roadrunner (Time Warner). Again, I would like to use only 1 email address, and want to be able to download my messages into Outlook. Can someone out there suggest an email account I co...

Open a program and program file from Access VBA
OK. First off, I am wanting to know if this can even be DONE :) I am wanting to program a command button on a form to open another application and then run a file pertaining to that application based on the "part number" value in a field on a form. I know that command buttons can be programmed to open applications using the command button wizard. However, (an this is just my train of thought), can VBA take the value from the part number field, then look into a specified folder (or two) and find the file to open? Any help on this is most appreciated. Thanks :) Yes, VBA can tak...

PDF program
Is there any way to send files via a pdf program other than Adobe Writer? A client of mine wants to use a program called PDFConverter. Do you have any information on this? Thanks for any help. Tracey D Office 2007 has an add in for this function. I also have a program to convert FRx Excel files to PDF is you are interested. http://www.xlreporter.com http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=4d951911-3e7e-4ae6-b059-a2e79ed87041&DisplayLang=en "Tracey D" wrote: > Is there any way to send files via a pdf program other than Adobe Writer? A > clien...

Is it ethical for Microsoft to offer online services?
I saw an analysis in Techblog. The main argument is that there are many people inside Microsoft who believes that using proprietary software is not recommended. And MS is actually putting millions of its users at risk. And interestingly they themselves are running Linux! Here is the article: http://techblog.aasisvinayak.com/is-it-ethical-for-microsoft-to-offer-online-services-a-review/ What you feel about MS's change in attitude ? Get your facts straight before wasting people's time: http://news.netcraft.com/archives/2003/08/17/wwwmicrosoftcom_runs_linux_up_to_a_point_.html Best ...

How to Post Cost for Services to COGS Account
Each month, we bill our clients for several "services" we provide (i.e. web/e-mail hosting, spam filtering, remote monitoring) for which we do not stock inventory or need to track quantities on-hand. If you make the item a Sales Inventory item type, the accounts are posted correctly, but you also get negative on-hand values. Specific example: We resell e-mail spam filtering to our clients. We sell it for $x.xx per mailbox and it costs us $y.yy from our 3rd party provider. We have item "80001? setup for this service and assigned it a current cost of $y.yy. When we post a ...

msdn and terminal services
does my msdn license give me terminal services licenses? I have a development server using windows 2003 and sql 2005 both from my msdn. My developers connect via ts in admin mode, but we need access for more than 2 devs, so I need to put it into app mode. Does my msdn license give me licenses for TS in application mode? If yes, how do I access that? If not, that means I have to buy regular TS licenses? ...

Exchange 5.5 Service Account
Hi, I have accidentally deleted this account and then recreate because of my mistake. Am I going to be in trouble. Please advise what should I do. Thanks TagaR Hi, FYI http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;163686 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;152808 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;266041 -- Jammy "TagaR" <TagaR@discussions.microsoft.com> ���g��l��s�D :8C9DF603-808D-486F-8297-5397496D9183@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I have accidentally deleted this account and then recreate because of my > mist...

Getting the Type Descriptor Provider at runtime
I have a implemented a custom TypeDescriptorProvider / CustomTypeDescriptor solution for a custom type to display custom properties when an instances of my custome type is selected by the PropertyGrid. To register the TypeDescriptionProvider for my type I use the TypeDescripionProvider Attribute with my class: [TypeDescriptionProvider(typeof(MyTypeDescriptionProvider))] The MyTypeDescriptionProvider maintains a cache of PropertyDescriptors that I need to refresh every so often so I need to get access to it after it's been registered. I've tried to call the functio...

Failed to register Service Principal Name for exchangeMDB
I've just started getting this error message on our exchange server.. Event ID = 9317 Source = MSExchangeSA Text = Failed to register Service Principal Name for exchangeRFR; error code was c007200e. All seems to be ok on exchange, apart from webmail clients are having to login using their username@domain instead of just username. Anyone else had this before? Any ideas how to fix it? Thanks Richard Check to see that the server object is in the Exchange Domain Servers group. The error looks as if it can't see the NETBIOS name of the server. Is there any kind of DNS suffix ...

vbscript to get photos from ldap provider
Hi All.... I'm trying to connect to an ldap provider and pull user photos and save them to file. The vbscript i'm using runs fine (kinda sorta). It does connect and pull the photos out and saves them to file, but it only pulls the first 500 users and then I get this error "Provider: The size limit for this request was exceeded." I've tried playing around with the provider and page size to no avail. Thanks in advance for any suggestions or advice! ################################################################### ' Set path to save picture slocal=&quo...

Publisher keeps crashing, even when I close program
My publisher 2003 keeps crashing I have installed sp1 but this did not seem to help, this happens when I select a template or even when I close the program. Do you get an error? Is your graphics driver up to date? How to view error signatures if an Office program experiences a serious error and quits http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;289508 -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Tony" <Tony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1F7034A1-87A7-4744-BC29-AFA916B76ADA@microsoft...

Programmatically creating a service appointment
I'm trying to create a "recurring" service appointment by allowing users to select an existing appointment, and specifying a number of times to copy it with an interval of days to add each time. I'm getting stuck on statecode/statusccode. No matter what combination I enter I get "0x80048408 State code is invalid or state code is valid but status code is invalid for a specified state code" It's strange to me because essentially all I'm trying to do is copy the status and state of an already existing, un-closed service activity (referencing an un-clos...

The premier Affiliate program! I love them..
This is the best affiliate programs for me.. They have good products, good commissions and good online reporting of affiliates' sales. They work well for me. If you have a site aimed at web site owners, or a section of your site aimed at them, these affiliate products should sell well for you, too. Last Month i had made $4847 in commissions. Visit the site http://affiliates.pillvalue.com/store/direct7 --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20050125200723P6c9WoM6 ...

WinXP Pro shutdown message "End program
Hello All, How can I fix the "End program - WMS idle" message when shutting down WinXP Pro? When I shut down WinXP Pro SP2 I receive the above message. Googling I've found http://support.microsoft.com/kb/921113 however it appears to apply to Contact Manager 2005. I do have the Contact Manager installed with Office Professional 2003, so I'm not sure this applies. Any ideals? TIA! -- Regards, Greg Strong That article doesn't mention Contact Manager at all...it applies to Communicator 2005. When you shut down Outlook before shutting down Windows, go to the Task ...

How to stop a service and wait until service stopped?
I want to stop a service and wait until it has been stopped, then do something, but the code below did not work? //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Dim a As New ServiceController("cryptsvc") a.Stop() Do Until a.Status = ServiceControllerStatus.Stopped Application.DoEvents() Loop MessageBox.Show("Stopped!") ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Could anyone tell a method to detect the service has been stopped? Thank you yxq schrieb: > I...