Server Error Message #2

When trying to upload changed pages, I am now getting a Server Error: Cannot
close file "service.cnf". Does anybody have any idea what this is?

Thanks, Craig

0
cabarnes (3)

formatting dates by year #2
I would like to know if there is a way to format dates so that they are formatted by year only. For example, if I click on Format -> Cells, there are a bunch of options, but none of them list to show the year only, just mm/dd/yy or mm/yy, etc. I am trying to create a chart so that only the year shows up. Also, I have tried doing Custom->and "yyyy" in type, but only 1 specific year shows up (i.e. 1905) for all the values. I would like to keep my values. Thanks much! ...

More Columns #2

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Reporting from Project Server

Linking files 2 ways

Reading SQL Server Extended Properties

Goal Seek #2