Seperate Page

I have 12 pages in my newsletter created with Publisher.
I want to send page 2 to a friend as a PDF file.

How can I send her page 2 without sending the
entire 12 pages?

Only output the selected pages to the pdf writer (it's in the print dialog)

"garnettmcd" <garnettmcd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
|I have 12 pages in my newsletter created with Publisher.
| I want to send page 2 to a friend as a PDF file.
|
| How can I send her page 2 without sending the
| entire 12 pages?

0
webmaster911 (1600)
5/18/2006 5:47:14 PM
View, clear two page spread, Print current page.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Rob Giordano (Crash)" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in message
> Only output the selected pages to the pdf writer (it's in the print dialog)
>

> "garnettmcd" <garnettmcd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> |I have 12 pages in my newsletter created with Publisher.
> | I want to send page 2 to a friend as a PDF file.
> |
> | How can I send her page 2 without sending the
> | entire 12 pages?

0
mary-sauer (6480)

How do you print the last page of an 8 page banner in Publisher?
When I make a large banner, I would like to select a particular page to print. The print preview option allows selection of pages 1,2, etc but does not allow for example only the last page. Print to a PDF... http://www.primopdf.com/ -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "FredSC" <FredSC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:78386D22-8473-4EC8-A032-82F802A26C59@microsoft.com... > When I make a large banner, I would like to select a particular page to > print. The print preview option allow...

Spacing between paragraphs at bottom of page
I consider myself an advanced user with Word, but this annoyance has fooled me. How do I stop the additional spacing between paragraphs at the end of pages? This happens when I have a longer paragraph, and the document decides to keep the text altogether rather than on two separate pages. Any idea on how this can be fixed? Thanks! It's not clear to me what you're describing, but perhaps there is something in http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BottomLine.htm that will apply to your problem. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, A...

PrintPreview
Hello, I developed a VC++/MFC SDI application. The program supports PrintPreview. However, I only want the user to go forward ("Next Page") and not backward ("Prev Page"). How do I hide the "Prev Page" and "Two Page" buttons? TIA, Jacques Hello All, I found a nice Print Preview replacement toolbar (with bitmap buttons) on codeguru. To hide the "Prev Page" and "Two Page" buttons, simply remove them from the CMyPreviewView::OnCreate(LPCREATESTRUCT lpCreateStruct) method. The article was written by Robin J. Leatherbarrow. Thank...

is there any way to STACK the page tabs?
I have a worksheet with lots of sheets (pages?) each one of which naturally has its own tab. Is there any way these tabs can be "Stacked" so to be all visible at the bottom of the page, rather than have to scroll sideways in order to see the tabs? TIA Excel 2002 This is not possible. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Mighty Magpie" <mighty.magpie@home> wrote in message news:LAPVb.2214$vo1.1147@newsfep4-winn.server.ntli.net... > I have a worksheet with lots of sheets (pages?) each one of whic...

Problem with empty page
hi asp.net 3.5 I have a webpage which if it has a querystring attached it'll display some usefull information. But if no querystring is attached it displays this content: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META content="text/html; charset=windows-1252" http-equiv=Content-Type></HEAD> <BODY></BODY></HTML> I've tryed to put some logic into the page so when no querystring is used it should give some values to a Literal control on the page. That code executes ...

Printing single page from multi page document.
I am running Publisher 2007 and have an old 28 page document made in an earlier version. The document is a booklet. Previously I have been able to print "Pages 3 to 3" and a dialogue box would ask if I planned to have it as a separate document or part of the designed document. In which case I would finish up with Page 3 and Page 26 on a single piece of paper. I have failed to find the method to achieve the same outcome in Publisher 2007. I don't doubt that the option is available. How do I find it? Many thanks, Robin Chapple Robin Chapple wrote: > I am running Publisher ...

How to link an excel macro from my web page?
I have a macro that does small calcs. Imported same to my web. When I run it in interactive mode it minimizes at each step - will not stay up on screen. I have the frame set to new window. - It should open in new window through out the duration of use. ...

contact page to be the first page I see when I open outlook #2
How can I get my main contact page to be the first page I see when outlooked is opened? Thanks Why don' t you ask someone in an Outlook users group. This is an Excel users group.. "JLebron" wrote: > How can I get my main contact page to be the first page I see when outlooked > is opened? > > Thanks Or, if you thought to use Help in Outlook you would find this info. Start Outlook showing my Calendar, Contacts, or Tasks On the Tools menu, click Options. Click the Other tab, and then click Advanced Options. Under General Settings, next to the Startup i...

Page Break & Upper Lower
How do you add a page break in a report? I also need to change a name from all upper to Upper and lower....is this possible? There's a Page Break control in the tool box. It's the icon that looks like two pages of text, one over the other, with a small right-pointing triangle between the pages. Drag it onto your report like you would any other control. For your Name, assuming the control source for your text box is currently something like PersonName, change it to =StrConv([PersonName], 3) Make sure you include the equal sign. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am...

Sending page by e-mail locks up computer
IE 6, Outlook 2000, Windows 2000 Professional. Each time I send a web page by e-mail to someone using Outlook, the e-mail goes through fine to my recipients, but my computer locks up. Eventually, I manage to close everything down via the task manager (and that too takes a while to get to), and then I have to reboot to regain access to Outlook. This, too, first has to be done in the safe mode so that the open mailbox can be closed up, and then I can get back to my normal operations by logging out and loggin back in. Can someone please help witth what settings I should look at either...

Saving database data collects from few pages
I need an advice for a most common and memory efficient method. I collect data on a three pages (1,2,3 step) and need to save data to database. Is it ok to open connection and insert data on every page, or to somehow save to global variables and then save on a last page ? "Mario" <mzupan@vup.hr> wrote in message news:i09jnj$pve$1@news1.carnet.hr... >I need an advice for a most common and memory efficient method. I collect >data on a three pages (1,2,3 step) and need to save data to database. Is >it ok to open connection and insert data on every ...

first row on all pages
My Spreadsheet first 2 rows has data in columns A - which is merged through Column J for centering purposes - That is the only thing on Rows 1 and 2 The spread sheet goes through column AD When I setup page to have first two rows repeat at the top - it does not work. The data is only printed on page 1 Any suggestions Gladys Although I cannot replicate the problem using your description......... Try un-merging the cells in A:J and use the "Center across selection" method instead. Can be found at Format>Cells>Alignment>Horizontal. Merged cells cause no end of proble...

Hyperlink from intranet web page
I have created an intranet web page that displays GP data and information from tables that I created. I would like to know if there is a way to hyperlink the Return Doc ID from the web page and have that open the RMA Entry/Update window in GP and display all the info for that return? Glenn You cannot achieve this. In Business Portal, option of calling GP window exists through Back office which requires Terminal services and GP Login as well. Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP On May 13, 4:34=A0pm, Glenn_Lasowski <GlennLasow...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have created an i...

starting page number
Can anyone tell me how to change the starting page number in Pub 2002? In earlier versions it's straight forward, but in 02 I can't work it out with help or the manual. I've sorted it out thanks - insert section ...

Report header below page header
I want a report heading on the first page - but I would like it to be below the page header (so that my page header is identically positioned on all pages). Alternatively I want a part of my page header only displayed on the first page. How can this be made? -- Diane I expect you could create a new Group Header section on a constant like: =1 Display the header for this group. It will display only once and will be positioned below the first Page Header section. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "DianePDavies" wrote: > I want a report headin...

balance on home page disagrees with balance of account
I'm still using Money 2004 (waiting for wildcard support in payee rules before upgrading) and WinXP Pro SP2, fully updated. In case the subject line doesn't adequately explain the problem: Of the many accounts I keep in Money, I have one (and only one) where the *ending* balance on the account page differs from the ending balance shown on the home page. I've tried to repair the file twice (standard method), but, alas, no joy. I'd be extremely grateful for any ideas on how I might fix this. In microsoft.public.money, Stimpy Stimperson wrote: >I'm still using Money ...

Master Document and subdocument different page sizes
I have a set of files that need to be setup for two different sheet sizes. The content and formating is the exact same. The information needs to print to Letter and the other is for 22"x17" pdf (I know, I know). The Letter format has a page break after each subdocument while the 22"x17" pdf should run with the content continuously flowing across three columns on the page. I know I can Insert>Object>Text from File, but I lose the link to live information as it changes on a constant basis and the files are edited by multiple people. I have been able...

script error running reports from home pages, why??
I'm not a GP user/expert, we recently installed GP2010. Since then one user has said, "When I try to run reports from the home pages, I am getting this script error and cannot run any reports." The error is: Line 47 Char 5 Error The system cannot find the file specified Code 0 URL: file:///C:/Users/username/AppData/Local/Temp/tmp/AE8.tmp I have received differing responses to this issue: 1) enable the Run command on the Start menu of our XenApp server for the regular domain users, which I view as a big security risk 2) "the UserData folder does not exist in the %ap...

Group Projects tasks on Timesheet page view like in Tasks page vie
Dear all, Do you know how can I group the prepopulated tasks in Timesheet page view, with the same way as the tasks are grouped in Tasks page view in Project Server 2007? In Tasks page view, first you can see the Project Name and with tree view open can see the included tasks. I'll appreciate your MVP help on this. Kind regards, Konstantinos Christodoulakis Senior Project Manager Hi Konstantinos, Sorry to say, but you are not able to group your view in the timesheet UI as you can in the My Task UI Marc [MVP] "Konstantinos Christodoulakis" <Konsta...

OWA renders Page cannot be displayed
Hi, We are have Exchange 2003 installed on a Windows 2003 Server. We are allowing access to OWA from outside the network through SSL. We are having a problem with a few emails giving a page cannot be displayed error when trying to view them. These same emails can be viewed with no problems from inside the network(not using SSL). We have URLScan installed, but I can't see anything in the .ini file that would cause these emails to not display correctly. Any suggestions? ...

Subtotals by Page
I have a report that has an [hours] field. I have a totals field in the report footer that calculates the total hours for the whole report (about 1200 records), but I also need a subtotal for each page. The grand total in the report footer works fine, but any calculation I put in the page footer returns an error. Any ideas what I might be doing wrong? Terry On Sat, 28 Jul 2007 13:42:05 -0400, TDS wrote: > I have a report that has an [hours] field. I have a totals field in the > report footer that calculates the total hours for the whole report (about > 1200 records), but I...

Rows to Repeat on Top of everypage EXCEPT for two pages
I am publishing a price book that has a cover page and seven pages where I want the rows to repeat at the top and a final page. I do not want the "repeat at top" to work on the cover page or the final page. Try this: 1) present the Sheet by Page Layout (in order to show the page numbers a water marks). 2) Select the to be printed range from page 2 until page n-1. 3) Go to file > page definition > declare the rows to be repeated + The renge to be printed (from page 2 to page n-1). 4) After Printing all pages with the repeated lines + go and print page 1 and p...

CPropertySheet/Page problem on Win98 2e
Does anybody know of any problem using tabbed dlg implemented with CPropertySheet/Page on Win98 2e with both ie6 & mfc*.dlls uptodate? I'm building with VS6SP5. Thanks No. I have written substantial apps using Property Sheet / page and never had any issue with any DLL versions on any of the Win9x series of OS or any other windows version post Win95a for that matter. What is happening? - Tim "Vincent Yu" <VincentYu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CC63A0C8-8DB6-47F6-83A0-E674436441CD@microsoft.com... > Does anybody know of any problem using ...

Index / Contents Page
Is it possible to insert an index /contents page in Visio? I have a 30 page Visio document and on Page 2 I want to have a contents page so that the reader can reference a page quickly. Is it possible with out having to manually type it i.e. If the page order changes your index / contents is automatically updated as with Word. There should be an example of create a TOC using VBA at www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm Need VBA examples? http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visi...

How to create 2 charts on one page
I have created a yearly chart for widgets accomplished in Excel (has 4 data lines). I would like to add another chart directly below this to show the turn-time for accomplishing the widgets. It would have the same X-axis values (months of the year). I tried using a secondary Y axis, and the chart is just unreadable with this approach. Can this be done. HELP. You haven't told us why it's unreadable, so I doubt that we can help. If your problem is that the two sets of data are overlapping, and you said you wanted the second chart *below* the first one, try adjusting the scales on...