Sending a Publisher 2003 Newsletter in an email.

I'd like to send a newsletter I created using publisher in an email. I've
tried a few different ways to do it but I'm not satisfied.  I've tried to
save it as a picture and insert it into Word and then put it in my email but
it looses quality.  I've tried to save it as a web publication but it won't
keep the pictures I have in my newsletter.  Any help or suggestions would be
great.

K.V.O. wrote:
> I'd like to send a newsletter I created using publisher in an email.
> I've tried a few different ways to do it but I'm not satisfied.  I've
> tried to save it as a picture and insert it into Word and then put it
> in my email but it looses quality.  I've tried to save it as a web
> publication but it won't keep the pictures I have in my newsletter.
> Any help or suggestions would be great.
=====================================
Maybe the following article will offer some ideas:

Sending a multi-page newsletter
as the body of an email by
JoAnn Paules, MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://tinyurl.com/ype5px

--

       John Inzer
    MS Picture It! -

      Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://tinyurl.com/aczzp

            Notice
This is not tech support
      I am a volunteer

 Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

0
oobie (2069)
10/22/2007 10:44:16 PM
There are numerous free PDF converters around. This would be your best solution.
Most folks have the Acrobat Reader.

Even if you successfully converted the newsletter the way JoAnn's web page
suggested, if your recipients have HTML emails disabled the newsletter will be
received as an attachment.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=free+pdf+converter
--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"K.V.O." <K.V.O.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'd like to send a newsletter I created using publisher in an email. I've
> tried a few different ways to do it but I'm not satisfied.  I've tried to
> save it as a picture and insert it into Word and then put it in my email but
> it looses quality.  I've tried to save it as a web publication but it won't
> keep the pictures I have in my newsletter.  Any help or suggestions would be
> great.

0
mary-sauer (6480)
10/23/2007 9:11:29 AM
If it is a single page, then this is what I've done and it give a decent
result.

Tools-Options
Goto the Web Tab
Make sure the "E-mail options" "Send entire publication as a single jpeg
image..." check box is checked.
Click oK

Then
File-Send Email-Send this page as message
Put in your recipients (like a normal email) and send

They will recieve an email with an image of the newsletter.  Test it out by
sending it to yourself, and see if it suits your needs.
--
Hope this helps,

Daniel P

"K.V.O." wrote:

> I'd like to send a newsletter I created using publisher in an email. I've
> tried a few different ways to do it but I'm not satisfied.  I've tried to
> save it as a picture and insert it into Word and then put it in my email but
> it looses quality.  I've tried to save it as a web publication but it won't
> keep the pictures I have in my newsletter.  Any help or suggestions would be
> great.

0
Daniel1 (174)

invalid email address

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Attaching Contacts to new email

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

ungroup object in publisher
Hi I did a project about two weeks ago I grouped the items and saved it ,now I want to alter some text but if wont ungroup If the text is still text and not an image, you should be able to edit it without ungrouping. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "docherty" <docherty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:38CE759B-F3D4-4862-A00A-653ED3573C0B@microsoft.com... > Hi I did a project about two weeks ago I grouped the items and saved it ,now > I want to alter some text but if wont ungroup...

Emails #3

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Having problem with spoofing email