Screen goes green

When opening Publisher 2003 the screen appears normal.
When I close the quick publications box, the working area of the screen goes
green. The toolbars and surrounds stay their normal colour.
I can not see graphics properly as they are too dark, but they print as
normal.
I had not changed any settings before this happened.

Your graphics/video driver may need upgrading. Read the fourth FAQ here:
http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"sirgabbalot" <sirgabbalot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When opening Publisher 2003 the screen appears normal.
> When I close the quick publications box, the working area of the screen goes
> green. The toolbars and surrounds stay their normal colour.
> I can not see graphics properly as they are too dark, but they print as
> normal.
> I had not changed any settings before this happened.

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Gaphs not printing as they appear on screen
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Here is the set up: I create graphs in Word using 2008 for Mac. Co-workers edit the documents using either 2007 or 2010 for PC. Graphs look fine on their screens, but when printed the graphs are missing data, titles/labels/keys are skewed. I've thought this was a Mac to PC issue, but it appears it also happens when co-workers using the same version of Word on PC with similar hardware configurations share documents -- it looks fine on one computer, opens fine on another computer, but prints incorrectly. &l...

GPO to Make a Screen Saver
Hi, I need some help about how to do a GPO for Screen Saver: - I have 2 jpg files and I intend to put them to run as Screen Saver in a interval of 10 minutes of user inativity. How Can I do that? Thanks for while. Luiz Hello Luiz, Never heard about an option to use just 2 pictures this way. You need a screensaver where you can add your own pictures and then can configuer screensaver GPO for this. Also would be nice to hear which OS versions are in use on the server and client side. Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS...

Form Screen
Hi, I created a box on the form. The box is the memo where I view only and unable to edit. I just want to know how to reduce or expand the box depending the number of characters. Is there a code to adjust the size of the box depending the characters ? Your help would be much appreciated. Thanks Try this code: http://www.lebans.com/autosize_textbox.htm -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com <learning_codes@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:0a498dda-e8df-4a1d-8c44-3623e5699021@l1g2000hsa.googlegroups.com... > ...

Capturing a screen image
I frequently write material to use in my classrooms and labs where my students use Excel XP. I would like to be able to do an old-fashioned PrintScreen, but this doesn't work any more. How can I print the entire screen image in my document? Thanks, Evelyn Depending on what you want, hit printscreen button or the printscreen button in combination with Ctrl or Shift. then go to your application, such as word or excel and do edit => Paste. This should give a bitmap picture of the part of the screen you captured. Regards, Tom Ogilvy Evelyn <elplummer@prodigy.net> wrote i...

Screen color vs printed color
Using Pub 2003, with an HP Deskjet 1120C printer. (yes it's old) Replaced color cartridge with a "generic" one.( yes I'm cheap) Pub and Word cannot print RED but give me some kind of maroon. I printed a PUB color scheme sheet and there are NO reds on it. Since I have no other programs to print from I am wondering if Word and Pub have problems with the color RED? -- McM I read a few forum messages on the HP site about your printer. What version Windows are you using? You might find some of the messages enlightening. You could try a different driver, there are suggestions. ...

Using Macros in custom touch-screen keyboard
I have a macro saved in the Alt-F1 spot. We use the custom touch screen keyboard. I see that I have all the macros available (it lists Macro 1 - macro 24) but I can not figure out how to get the macro that I have saved to show up on my custom touchscreen keyboard. If I use the regular touch screen keyboard I can see where it has saved my macro, but if I switch to the custom touch screen keyboard I loose it. Is there any way to link the macro that we have to one of the macros (1-24) listed on the custom touch-screen keyboard? Thanks! ...

Can get new messages in center of screen?
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I'm on new imac 27&quot; <br> Boy, open new mail message and it shoots over to the left side of the monitor. Wasn't so bad with 20 CTR. <br> Anyway to get them to be centered? thanks! > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3343028456_1486606 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit On 12/6/09 9:19 PM, in...

How do i display Message Content on the Today screen?
"dennyk" <dennyk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:623DF3E4-B27A-4AF9-AE6E-E8ED6B393B23@microsoft.com... > PLEASE write your question in the body of the post and NOT just the subject .. Thank you Have a look here: http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm In answer to your question, I don't think you can - that's what the mail folders are for. ...

How do I get it to show page icons at bottom of screen
On one of our computers the page icons do not show up at the bottom of the screen. To change pages I have to click the "go to" page. How do I get the page icons to appear? Take a look at the sixth FAQ here: http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs If you have any version other than 2007, View, Status Bar -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "saleshire" <saleshire@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:53F10F96-4EC3-40EA-A926-2B2C58423D75@microsoft.com... > On one of our computers the page icons do not show up at the bottom...

Cannot E-Mail Text or PDF from Print Screen
This is an odd problem which I think stems from the more advanced security in Windows 2003 (Terminal) Server. I am hoping someone has the fix for this: On a PC connected to my LAN with Great Plains installed I am easily able to bring up a report, print it to the screen then click "Send to" and select PDF or Text and send it via e-mail. E-mail message pops up with the PDF or text file as an attachment, I just fillin the e-mail address of the reciepient and click send. Not true for my users (and myself) that access Great Plains via Terminal Server. Outlook profile is set up for...

screen size shifted
Since I downloaded Norton, my MSMoney program shifted and only fills 3/4 of the screen. It refuses to be dragged to the left. I cannot see my running balance. ...

open outlook full screen?
abe@isp.com ...

Application slow and screen flashing
I have one user who keeps having GP 9 SP2 become very slow and the screen starts flashing. It seems to happen mostly in the Bank Reconciliation module when scrolling in a window. Of course, it's not always repeatable. The Dynamics process does not hang. It continues to use processor time, and if you can wait 20-30 minutes, it will go back to normal. We are running in a terminal server environment. Suggestions? do you have the home page open? Mike "TooMuchFun4Me" <glasseigne@dumptrucks.com> wrote in message news:1178719093.171104.222560@n59g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... &g...

click page # and goes to that page ??
I am creating a book in word with example 50 pages. In the table of contents page can I set it up so I click on say page 37 and it will go directly to page 37 ???? -- Microsoft Office 2003 Version Students and Teachers Edition Windows Vista Home Premium Thank-you Carl R See my reply to your previous duplicate question. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Carl R" <ritcey@clearwire.net> wrote in message news:D907507A-9AC1-4BA6-B51B-D2AB05C3D0D1@microsoft.com... >I am creating...

how do i use the print screen button on my computer keyboard?
i am using an excel worksheet. i am trying to use the print screen button on the actual computer keyboard. I have used help and it says to use alt+print screen then hit the print screen button again. This is not working obviously or i wouldnt be asking how to do it. What am i doing wrong? Is there somewhere in my computer i need to go to enable this function? Is there a keyboard manager that i need to assign this button to? How do i make it function? Please help me im taking the excel test and i need to print these worksheets off by using the print screen button. Anyone? thank...

Windows media monopolizes Samsung video monitor screen
When I open .wmv attachment that is included in an e-mail, I initially see the entire Windows Media screen, complete with border, control buttons, etc., but then when the .wmv attachment actually opens, the video image overtakes the entire screen. I thereafter cannot control during plan of close upon completion the video image through any means - keyboard, etc. I have to boot out, then reboot the system. Have assumed this is simple fix, but neither myself nor my computer person can figure out what's going on. Thanks for any help. -- MEB On Fri, 7 May 2010 09:08:01 -0700...

Screen flickering, labels on tab control
I am setting up a form and using the tab contol. I have layed out the form and wanted to label different sections, so I typed a label, changed the font, made it a colored background and it looks good. When I go to Form View and I roll my mouse over the form, the screen flickers. Specifically, when I put the mouse over the labels. I have gone back and made these simpler (no color, basic font) and it still does it. I have also tried a text box, it still flickers... HAS anyone experienced this? I am using Access 2003. Thanks, m. See: Flicker with tab controls at: http://allenbro...

insert VBA makes screen flash
Does anyone have any clue why executing this bit of code makes some elements of the screen flash - buttons and graphs but not cells? Doesn't flash in 2003 though. Does in 2010. Very odd. With Sheets("Sheet1") '//insert blank cells below the target cells With .Range("A7") Application.ScreenUpdating = False .Insert Shift:=xlDown '//inserts cells only .Offset(-1).Value = .Offset(-2).Value '//copies values only Application.ScreenUpdating = True End With End With teepee formulated the question : > Does anyone have any clue why executing ...

Black screen and CHKDSK when I restart
I'm sorry if some of this information is vague, not too great with computers...anyways... I have Gateway laptop with Vista (not sure if it's 64-bit or 32-bit) and I've been using it for about 10 months and yesterday, I noticed that when I got online, it was really laggy and saw that 99% of the memory was being used, so I decided to restart it. (I didn't even have three programs up.) Right before the log in screen showed up, a black screen saying my disks had to be checked, so I let it do the scan. It took a good 10-15 minutes and then when it finished, a black screen...

Print Main Screen Money-Does not work
Why are the Print Buttons shaded out under the Accounts menu of Money 2002. Previously I was able to print, I can go into reports and print. But now I cannot print from the main screens? ...

Outlook 2007 Calendar All Green
Hello: I recently added a Exchange account to Outlook 2007. I have several POP accounts under my Personal Folders. In the calendar associated with the Personal Folders, I used categories to color-code appointments. When I added the Exchange account, the entire calendar took on a green tint (see: http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/microsoft-office/overlay-calendars-in-outlook-2007-like-google-calendar-does/). My bet is that this would happen with any additional calendar. The question is: how do I get rid of that green tint? I want my normal colors back. Many thanks. the tint is based on ...

Sales Transaction Entry Screen
Hi Creative thinking time! How can I allow Two Sales Transaction Enrty screens to be open at the same time? We have a very busy sales department and it is useful for them to have access to Two Quoting screens. At the moment we run multiple GP instances, but at the cost of an extra licence. So I was thinking, why not copy the STE screen using modifier and call it STE2 - wouldnt that let me use two screens on one login? Any thoughts much appreciated Martin ...

screening regression analysis in Excel
I would like to do screening regression analysis in Excel. Can this be done and how ? Do I need an add-in of some kind ? Any help appreciated. Grinch Within limits, you can do it. Help for LINEST is extremely misleading, it fits general linear models, not just straight lines. http://www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/ExcelTips/Polynomial.htm shows how to fit a polynomial. In general, you just have to pass the X matrix (less the initial column of 1's for the grand mean). If you request statistics (TRUE as 4th argument), then the second output line will be the standard errors of t...

Fields in item lookup screen
Is there any way to change the fields in the item lookup screen. Say instead of item type, adding extended description or category. THX Unfortunately not, but Digital Retail Solutions has a SWAT Search Tool which if I am not mistaken has this ability. Check them out. www.digitalretailer.com Rob "mwbritt" wrote: > Is there any way to change the fields in the item lookup screen. Say instead > of item type, adding extended description or category. THX As Rob mentioned our SWAT Search add-in does this in POS and includes many other features for locating and selling i...

Display total weight on POS Screen
Is anyone aware of a way to display the total weight of an sale or order to the cashier during POS? Hi Bill, Yes it is possible, you have to use the specific item type called weighted, and for that you also require to create the itemlookupcode which has start and end digit of weight item. Here is how weighted barcode works: following steps one by one. ASSUME: 2010190013636 is the Barcode Content. 1) Try creating a Weighed Item, by giving Item Look Up code = 10190 and Alias Code = BLANK [No alias code], set the unit price and test by scanning that particular barcode in PO Screen...