saving multiple pages

I used a template to create a 4 page newsletter.  When I save it as a jpeg
the full 4 pages are not saved but only one page does.  How can I save the
document as a full 4 pages and as a jpeg?  I want to e-mail this newsletters
so that it can easily be accessed by mu customers.  Any help appreciated
0
elissa (6)

About the only way would be to create a new Publisher document, in page setup
create a custom size 44", copy/paste your newsletter pages and save as a .jpg.
The best solution is to send your newsletter as a PDF. If you have Publisher
2007 there is a PDF add-in from Microsoft
https://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=4D951911-3E7E-4AE6-B059-A2E79ED87041&displaylang=en

If you have earlier Publisher versions there are free converters around.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=free+pdf+converter
--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"elissa" <elissa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I used a template to create a 4 page newsletter.  When I save it as a jpeg
> the full 4 pages are not saved but only one page does.  How can I save the
> document as a full 4 pages and as a jpeg?  I want to e-mail this newsletters
> so that it can easily be accessed by mu customers.  Any help appreciated

0
mary.sauer (2018)
11/7/2008 12:53:46 PM
plus as a pdf the output is likely to be smaller than a jpeg (or as my
current client says a; jpig)

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rob Giordano

"Mary Sauer" <mary.sauer@mygmail.com> wrote in message
> About the only way would be to create a new Publisher document, in page
> setup create a custom size 44", copy/paste your newsletter pages and save
> as a .jpg.
> The best solution is to send your newsletter as a PDF. If you have
> Publisher 2007 there is a PDF add-in from Microsoft
> https://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=4D951911-3E7E-4AE6-B059-A2E79ED87041&displaylang=en
>
> If you have earlier Publisher versions there are free converters around.
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=free+pdf+converter
> --
> Mary Sauer
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "elissa" <elissa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>I used a template to create a 4 page newsletter.  When I save it as a jpeg
>> the full 4 pages are not saved but only one page does.  How can I save
>> the
>> document as a full 4 pages and as a jpeg?  I want to e-mail this
>> newsletters
>> so that it can easily be accessed by mu customers.  Any help appreciated

0
webmaster911 (1600)

multiple email addresses for contact
Is there any way to modify the email address field to allow multiple email addresses for one contact? Thanks hello, you can add custom attributes to the entity contact, so you can, for example, create fields like "new_email2", "new_email3" and show them on the contact form. "lynn" wrote: > Is there any way to modify the email address field to allow multiple email > addresses for one contact? > > Thanks But can you then select that email address for "To"? This seems also to be an issue with Spouse Email and Personal Email, built in...

worksheet skipped in page numbering
I have an Excel document with 10 worksheets (tabs). I went to set up footers and my options from the drop down were page 1 for first tab, page 2 for second tab, etc. until I got to the 5th tab and it went back to page 1. Tab 6 gives me dropdown options for page 5 - in short, it is like it skipped a worksheet and will only number that sheet as an indpendent one, and calls it page 1. Any ideas as to why it doesn't recognize a worksheet? -- Zach ...

Multiple Account Lookup fields
Hi all, These newsgroups have been an immense wealth of knowledge, thank you to all who contribute! I have one item that I'm struggling with. I have added a custom entity and added two N:1 relationships back to the accounts. This is giving me two lookup fields on the form for the custom entity which is what I wanted. However, what I didn't realised is I now show the custom entity twice on the Account form. I'll give an example of what I'm looking for, let's say I have a custom entity for a Building. What I want is to have a lookup field linked to an Account fo...

CenterWindow and Multiple Monitors
I have a SDI application. When dialog boxes are displayed on a system with one monitor, the dialog is centered in the Main Frame (this is fine). But when run on a system with multiple monitors and the Main Frame is not in the Primary Monitor, the dialogs are centered in the Primary Monitor (not the SDI App Main Frame). How do I center the dialogs in the SDI Main Frame when using Multiple Monitors. -- Hank Williams Quantum Technologies, Inc. HaWilliams(at)spamcop.net > How do I center the dialogs in the SDI Main Frame when using Multiple > Monitors. I'm sure there are op...

Entities with Multiple Entries - or Campaigns?
I hope someone out there will be kind enough to help me with this dilemma. Sorry this is lengthy but hopefully the description will make it easier to offer assistance. :-) We do a number of "marketing events" to which we invite clients and prospects. I've been reading a number of posts and thought I would be brilliant and create a new entity called "Marketing Events." In my dream I thought I would be able to create a list of events on one screen, then within contacts I would be able to select an event that a person had attended. Again, in my dream, I had th...

Storing Multiple Selections
I coordinate volunteers and need to store the days and times when they're available on a custom form. Anyone have a good suggestion as to how to go about this? Why not just use a calendar for that purpose? No form needed. Name as subject, and plug in the time range. OutdoorRuss wrote: > I coordinate volunteers and need to store the days and times when > they're available on a custom form. Anyone have a good suggestion as > to how to go about this? ...

Setting up multiple accounts in Wndows live mail
I set up two accounts and I received messages from both accounts in to the default account. What do I need to correct? Do you mean that messages for both accounts are populating the same Inbox folder? If so, create another folder called Inbox2, for example, and then create a rule to move one of the account's messages in to it. "Bob" <Bob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4EE09688-A477-4AE8-BA74-5B7104BF951C@microsoft.com... > I set up two accounts and I received messages from both accounts in to the > default account. > What do I n...

Deleting Multiple PST Files
I now have 3 sets of personal folders in Outlook 2002. I need to delete 2 of them so I can eliminate the confusion when saving files. How can I delete the additional personal files. I tried deleting Outlook and reinstalling but it automatically kept everything. Dear Brian, have a look on this site: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011170471033.aspx may it helps. -- Oliver Vukovics Public OutLook: Share Outlook without Exchange Public SyncTool: Outlook PST Synchronization www.outlookstore.com Brian wrote: > I now have 3 sets of personal folders in Outlook 2002. I ...

Chart numbers from multiple sheets
Is Excel 2002 capable of creating a chart based on numbers from multiple sheets in a workbook? Addressed in your other thread. Regards, Leni -- LeninVM ----------------------------------------------------------------------- LeninVMS's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=668 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=31954 ...

AHHHH-Get Data from Multiple Excel workbooks
Dear All, I am going down real bad. 1 - I have many excel workbooks. Let's say around 30. 2 - Each workbook contains only 1 sheet or may in the future contain more sheets. 3 - Each sheet contains list of data with dynamic named ranges which expand as new data is entered. 4 - How do I create a query in Excel (MS query) from the Data > Import External Data > New Data Base Query command. 5 - I tried everything. Nothing works. I can not add a second excel workbook while I want to add as many workbboks as I want say 30. The Owner & Table > Add Table > Workbook options in MS...

ExecuteXmlReader w/ Multiple result sets from SP
I have an sp that outputs multiple xml fragments w/ no root. The sp calls individual sp's to output the correct set of data and each "type" has different fields. ex.: <LEADERBOARD @Type='Rushing'> <LEADER @Carries=''/> </LEADERBOARD> <LEADERBOARD @Type='QBRating'> <LEADER @Rating='' @CompletionPct=''/> </LEADERBOARD> <LEADERBOARD @Type='Tackles'> <LEADER @Assisted='' @Tackles='' @Total=''/> </LEADERBOARD> I need to take the output and use XSL...

hosting multiple domains #2
Hi Im running exchange 2003 on a windows 2003 AD domain. I am trying to host a second domain on my server. I have created a group in ADUC and populated this group with the users whom i want to recieve the 2nd domain email address. I setup my email address policy and i search for this group based on the groups distingushed name. The policy runs fine, but only the group i created gets the 2nd domains email address, none of the users i put in this group do. Do i have to create another recipient policy based on a user attribute? this would mean that i would have to create two recipient policies o...

Copying record value from column in multiple sheets into single sh
Hi, I have some employee Records in sheets "Nov07","Dec07" and "Jan08". the first two columns(A and B) are employee number and name in each sheet, and column C is their overtime. I want to create a consolidated sheet "YTD" so that I can see all their YTD overtime in one sheet and do some analysis. Hence the new sheet will have first two columns A and B same as above howver column C, D and E will be the overtime from each sheet. It would have been a simple copy paste if the number of employee had been static, but it changes every months as new em...

Is there a way to align multiple marked objects (to a leftmost object)?
From other, similar tools I know that I can mark multiple objects (e.g. rectangle boxes) and hit a magic hotkey. All objects are then vertically left align according to the FIRST marked object. Or horizontally bottom aligned depending on the hotkey. Is there something similar in Visio? Cam On 14 Nov 2008 19:03:01 GMT, cpet_magnus@hotmail.com (Camille Petersen) wrote: >From other, similar tools I know that I can mark multiple objects (e.g. rectangle boxes) >and hit a magic hotkey. All objects are then vertically left align according to the FIRST marked object. > >Or horizontall...

Having multiple credit cards per customer
We have customers that use several credit cards. Why is it that you cannot attach more than one credit card per customer. Also, why are the credit card numbers that you do put in not encrypted. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsof...

http page not found
hi, when i try to open any of the crm folders in my outlook i recive the HTTP 404 pag is not found. can somebody help me? hi again, yes i can ping my CRM server and yes if on the server open browser en type local host i see the crm web site. i have this problem when i try to open any of the crm folders from outlook en i see this error that http 404 page can not be find. any help would be really welcom. thanx "shahin" wrote: > hi, > > when i try to open any of the crm folders in my outlook i > recive the HTTP 404 pag is not found. > > can somebody help ...

Change margin on one page not all
I am trying to insert a powerpoint 2007 created project into Word 2007, but the margins crop some of them off. When I try to change the margins on one page it changes them all. Can anyone offer advise on what to do. I only want to change the margins on the one page. You will need to have a separate section to accomplish what you wish, see http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/workwithsectionscontent.htm for further information. Hope this helps DeanH "firefiten" wrote: > I am trying to insert a powerpoint 2007 created project into Word 2007, but >...

Page Numbering for TextBoxes and Continued on/from
Hello All, I have a template that is a 24" X 11" page with three textboxes of 7.5"W X 11". Basically, I am placing Word docs on this template, with each textbox representing a page. My problem is that I can't find any way to automatically page number the textboxes or make use of the Continued from/on option that will reference the hitherto non-existent textbox page numbers. Any tips out there? Thanks in advance for the assistance. ...

running multiple versions
If Money 2003 is not compatable with Money 2002 files, is there any work around so that BOTH products can be installed on the same machine? I need to work with both types of files? Any solutions? Yes. Install them in different directories. The most recently installed will grab file associations. You can work around this with shortcuts to the correct version application with the associated date file specified as a parameter. "Domenick" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2c0b201c46852$54e0eb90$a301280a@phx.gbl... > If Money 2003 is not compatable ...

Retrieving data from multiple records
How do I put data from multiple records in one report on one line. I have parents in one table and children in another. Each child has its own record. How can I include a sentence like this in a report when the children's names come from various records: "Thank you for registering Brianna, Sean, and Emma for our art workshop." Also, there are other children in the family who were not registered. Using Access 2003. Thanks for your help. There is a generic function that will concatenate the child records at http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?T...

Outlook 2003: How to show multiple task lists?
Does anyone know if it is possible to show multiple task lists (i.e. a personal list and a work-related list) side by side in the task list view by default? It's simple in the calendar to show two calendars simultaneously, and it seems completely ridiculous not to include the same functionality in the task list view. Any help would be appreciated. No, but you can use the right click on the additional task list you want to display and select "Open in new window" - then resize your windows to show them side by side. Why would one want to show task lists in the same way as cal...

Keyword search across multiple tables
Hi everybody, I am an Access newbie. I THINK this can be done. I would like to have a search box on a form where a user can enter text and click a "Search" button. Clicking the search button will a) run a multiple table query (on a single field in each table) and b) display the results of this query in a report for the user to view. I basically need to conduct a multi-table query with the criteria equal to the text that the user enters in the text box, and display the results in a report. Is this do-able? Or am I delusional? Thanks, Monsters! TJ -- Messag...

Preview Pane / multiple emails selected
I am part of the IT Staff at a medium size company and we have been migrating workers to Outlook 2000. The President of the Company can get thousands of emails per day, many of them SPAM. We recently moved him to Outlook 2000 from Outlook Express and he misses the selection functionality of Outlook Express. He could click on one message, hold down the control key, then click on other messages that he thought were SPAM. Each time he clicked on a new message, a preview of the message would appear in the preview pane. He could then decide if it was SPAM (and go on to the next message) or clic...

In publisher I lost my view of choosing page one or page two (fr.
I have used publisher for years, and suddenly whatever publisher file I open, that have front and back pages, I cant view the two pages selector on the lower left area of my form. When I print, it will pront both fromt and back pages on two sheets as page one and two but I can't select between page one and two, to edit page two, as I only see page one. View--status bar -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Lloyd" <Lloyd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A39AE1F-1436-4F29-83C0-136...

Changing Names of Multiple Cell Link Ranges
I have a series of drop down boxes created with the Forms menu. The cell link range for each dropdown is different, as follows: Cell Link Box1 = DemandBase_A_UndistExp1 Cell Link Box2 = DemandBase_A_UndistExp2 Cell Link Box3 = DemandBase_A_UndistExp3 Cell Link Box...n = DemandBase_A_UndistExp...n I want to change them all at once to: DemandBase_A_OtherCost1 DemandBase_A_OtherCost2 DemandBase_A_OtherCost... I know I can change the entire name using the following code: Sub Change_Drop_Link() For Each bx In ActiveSheet.DropDowns If bx.LinkedCell = "DemandBase_A_UndistExp1" Then ...