run more than one web site on 1 Apache HTTP server

Currently we have one publisher web site on the Apache
HTTP server. We have another web site we want to point to
the same server. How do we set this up to have 2 webs
sites point to the same server.?
I need instructions please.

Newsgroups are great for finding assistance. Two things you should realize
though - 1) post to a forum relevant to the topic, and 2) only post the
question once.

--
David Bartosik - Microsoft MVP
Visit  www.davidbartosik.com

"Michelle" <barshaybkr@msn.com> wrote in message
> Currently we have one publisher web site on the Apache
> HTTP server. We have another web site we want to point to
> the same server. How do we set this up to have 2 webs
> sites point to the same server.?
> I need instructions please.

0
dbartosik (185)

new message window (Microsoft Word) opens 1/2 way!
When we go to compose a new message in Outlook 20000, the window only opens up 1/2 way and we have to maximize it. There have been a few times that the window will open up all the way but not sure if there is either a regestry setting or local setting that would control this feature??? Thanks! On hands and knees, Paul crawls to SilverRaven and begs: >When we go to compose a new message in Outlook 20000, the >window only opens up 1/2 way and we have to maximize it. >There have been a few times that the window will open up >all the way but not sure if there is either a re...

CRM 1.0 XML import to CRM 1.2
Does anyone know how to import a CRM 1.0 XML into the CRM 1.2 env? The deployment manager rejects the 1.0 XML file during the import process - ERROR: does not match version of the database. So is there anyway work around this? Gues I could modify the XML version but.... Tony, From what I've heard from others, there are differences in how the content of the files are structured, so you can't really do what you are trying. Your best bet is to upgrade the install and then export the customizations to create a new XML file. On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 13:43:52 -0800, "Tony Nguyen&q...

Automatic transfer of data from one worksheet to another
I have two spread sheets, let's call them A and B. A could be considered the master work sheet. It has 15 columns A -O. The B worksheet has 13 columns, all of them which come from A. I have deleted Columns L and N in A when the data is transferred to worksheet B. I would like to know what the process is to set these up so that when I add or delete new information to or from A, it automatically transfers the same information to B, exclusive of columns L and N. Thanks very much Lewis Shaks How about a simple cell linking function? Look at column A in Worksheet B as an example. Lin...

Making Exchange 2003 server a DC/GC server?
Is it now a recommended practice to make a primary corporate Exchange 2003 server an AD domain controller/GC server, so that the Exchange server can do local GC lookups faster (as long as the server has the RAM and horsepower)? Robert: I have never seen a recommendation that this is a good practice. While "best practices" for some things change over time, I think this is still a bad idea (IMHO). In an environment with more than a few hundred users, it is just a bad design. Small organizations can't afford this, of course, but larger ones can and should put their D...

SMTP/FATAL: Server sent a bare LF
Exchange Server 2003 Windows 2003 Server Spam.xxx.org is a Modus Gate spam appliance some users get the following failure error: XXXX@pivot.net on 5/19/2005 8:12 AM The e-mail system was unable to deliver the message, but did not report a specific reason. Check the address and try again. If it still fails, contact your system administrator. < spam.XXXX.org #2.0.0 smtp; 501 MessageWall: SMTP/FATAL: Server sent a bare LF; please see http://cr.yp.to/docs/smtplf.html> -- Brad Spring Harbor Hospital Do you use qmail at all? We use qmail as an SMTP relay an...

Send/Receive isn't transmitting e-mails from pop3 server
As far as I can trace, I downloaded XP SP2 and since then Outlook no longer can receive files from my pop3 server set-up. I removed XP SP2 and I still have the problem. I click on send/receive, it shows everything to work but e-mails are remaining on my internet e-mail server and not being transferred to Outlook. It was all working a few days ago.... Any advice? "Outlook 2000 SR-1 & Windows XP - Send/Receive" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:259401c4a996$dc144140$a301280a@phx.gbl... > As far as I can trace, I downloaded XP SP2 and si...

run time error -2147352567
Help! I keep getting run time error -2147352567 "The data has been changed" on my form. The error is generated when I click on a button the opens up a report for me. Here is the VBA. (Submitting just tells if strRQD is "NotMet") Private Sub Command53_Click() 'Print Preview Call Submitting If strRQD = "NotMet" Then strMessage = strMessage + Chr(13) + strDetails + Chr(13) + "Would you like to print these issues on the report?" Select Case MsgBox(strMessage, vbYesNoCancel) Case 6 'Yes Me.IssuesComments = strDetail...

Exchange server resending message
I have a SBS2003 server that uses a pop connector to pull over messages from an ISP. The server has been resending an incoming message that has over a thousand recipients! One of my users got an email from a Professional organization he is a member of. Every time he gets a copy of the message, the server starts sending out a flurry of these messages. I spoke to the organization and they informed me that there have been thousands of returned mail. I have checked the server for viruses but have found none. I have up to date versions Symantec Antivirus Server and Exchange Antivirus by Syma...

Upgrade GP 10 and Citrix terminal server
We upgraded SQL Server to Windows Server 2003. Now I read that a Terminal Services Server has to have Windows Server 2003 as well. Is this only if the TS is used as the server? We have GP installed as a client and all the outside users connect to it (Citrix 4.0). If this is so, then I have to delay my upgrade another 2 weeks :( What about client workstations? Can they run Gp 10 if they only have office 2000? I know some new reports go to Excel, and that is probably why it says Office XP, 2003 or 2007 is required. Can anyone please respond ASAP? Our VAR is out of the office today, and I...

12.1.1 connection to update server interrupted (Message)
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel The subject message has been repeated every time I have tried to download the update since its release. The server can't still be busy, can it? I've checked my connection settings and everything is fine. This seems to be a different problem than not seeing the Office volume on the hard disk. Any help would be very much appreciated! "znovalis@officeformac.com" wrote: > The subject message has been repeated every time I have tried to download the > update since its release. The server can't st...

A pal needs help on this site
A pal needs help on this site greetings fellow newsgroupers. I recently found a site called Microsoft Forums. In a very short time I became very known to the site and its an excellent tool. This guy who runs it is good too but needs a helping hand. Please do me a favor and check it out at http://www.msforums.org/ Categories are like Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Gaming, Servers, Developer and so on. Thanks to everyone. MDO Pro -- I go to Microsoft Forums, do you? http://www.msforums.org/ ...

How do I open port 389 (LDAP) on exchange server
I have an application that we want are using to download from LDAP our exchange active directory users. When I scan the exchange server on port 389 the state is closed. How do I change the state to open. Can anyone also brief me on the security risk of opening that port. Thanks in advance. On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 09:58:02 -0700, Brillmike <brillmike@yahoo.com> wrote: >I have an application that we want are using to download from LDAP our >exchange active directory users. When I scan the exchange server on port 389 >the state is closed. How do I change the state to open. Can...

http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp is now in offline mode
Hi; I installed Outlook 2003 about a month ago before I went on vacation. Now when I returned from vacation, I have problems. When I try to check my Hotmail account, it hangs up for a minute or two and then comes up with a message that says "http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp is now in offline mode" What does this mean? I can check my mail at the hotmail site. It has been doing this for about a week. How can I fix it? Thanks Pat Did you activate it before going on vacation? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor,...

4 attachments in one email gets sent in 4 messages
I attached four files to one message and they were sent as four different email messages. How do I get them to be sent in one message? Outlook 2000 ...

Running an old version of Microsoft Money on Windows 98
I have an old disk which came with my original computer running windows 95. I would like to download Microsoft Money from the support disk to my current computer with windows 98. When I load the disk into my E drive, I get an error message that file VBRUN300.dill cannot be found. I downloaded VBRUN300.exe from the MSN download site, the disk still will not run and I get the same message. Any suggestions? You can't just "download," you must "install" or "setup." It is entirely possible that the support CD that came with your Win95 computer WAS NOT DE...

Access 2007 update queries does not update table in SQL Server 200
We have this application upgraded from Access 2003. This application is front end to SQL Server 2005. When we try to run any action queries, Access will show command executed successfully but it will have no effect on the table in SQL Server. This happen when we use WorkSpace and Begin Transaction. Any updates we do between Begin Trans to Commit trans will have no effect. Please help regards Khuzema UPDATE: We are using ODBC to connect to SQL Server 2005 "Khuzema" wrote: > We have this application upgraded from Access 2003. This application is front > end to SQL Se...

Hyperlink to page within same Publisher web page document
How do I create a hyperlink to a webpage within the same Publisher webpage document without that webpage showing up in the table of contents ledger on the home webpage? Do I create an additional webpage and delete that webpage reference from the table of contents links on the home page and other webpages? Any help would be most appreciated! When you Insert > Page uncheck "Add hyperlink to navigation bars". Then to add a link to that page from any other page, select text, object or picture, Insert > Hyperlink > Place in the This document. In the future, please post ...

our website provid Power-leveling service | http://www.wowmmocom.com
Power-leveling service information: Power-leveling at low price! Ready for your service ! contact us: wowmmocom.com@hotmail.com ...

Fix in for Money 2004, and before, Passport server problem.
New information has been posted on http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Common/NetworkStatus.aspx? regarding the fix to the Money 2004, and before, Passport server problem. The best thing would be to wait until Saturday to let the fix get propogated thru the servers. In message <5metn35637oolcubito5b0jmn773d3sdg1@4ax.com>, Cal Learner-- MVP <via_newsgroup@please.tnx> writes > >New information has been posted on >http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Common/NetworkStatus.aspx? >regarding the fix to the Money 2004, and before, Passport server >problem. > >The ...

How do I create a graph displaying two parameters for one item
My example: Distance verses time for the path that a car travels A1:A10- some time values B1:B10- some distance values select any cell in A1:B10 click on Chart Wizard and select XY chart click OK a few times now you need to do some formatting double click elements of chart and format as needed read a simple Excel book to learn more best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "lavalisa" <lavalisa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:89B1537B-7737-4B14-BB07-057F37B466D6@microsoft.com... > My example: Distance verses tim...

Copy contents of one cell into another if cell is blank
How do I copy the contents of cell B2 into cell D2 if D2 is empty Select Cell B2, Edit > Copy, select cell D2, Edit > Paste Special > Values > OK -- Ryan--- If this information was helpful, please indicate this by clicking ''Yes''. "fire9990" wrote: > How do I copy the contents of cell B2 into cell D2 if D2 is empty Copy/paste manually. Or run a macro. Sub qwert() With ActiveSheet.Range("D2") If .Value = "" Then .Value = Range("B2").Value End If End With End ...

Publisher '07: How do I print four postcards on one letter size sh
I've created a postcard that I want to print out and use like a flyer, by posting or placing small stacks of them where my potential customers will see them. I don't want to mail them anywhere. Although I have used a 1/4 letter size format in designing, I can't get them to come out four to a sheet in landscape. They will come out two to a sheet if I specify portrait, but I can't figure out how to get four. I've even bought perforated, letter-sized, thick paper from an office supply store intended for just this purpose, so it must be a routine operation. When I...

"Server Error in '/' Application" when adding a new Contact
Since applying roll 2 5 weeks ago, we started getting the error below when adding a new contact inside an existing customer. Can anybody help? the error is as follows: Server Error in '/' Application -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The parameter is incorrect. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: The parameter is incorrect. So...

Calling CRM 1.2 SOAP interfaces
I need to call the CRM Web Services interfaces from a box that is not running .NET. My SOAP calls are getting through to the CRM server but the response always indicates that I am using an unsupported browser (common\error\unsupported.aspx). I find this surprising as I do not expect a SOAP interface to check the http User Agent and reject it if not 'suitable'. In my case I am using Apache Axis to call the BizMerchant CRM interface. I assume I have missed some essential piece of configuration in IIS or MS CRM? The SOAP request & response are below. Any pointers gratefully recei...

Integration of project server 2007 and moss 2007 on separate serve
I have two server in one i have installed single server installation of project server 2007 in which and on the other server separately i installed moss 2007 and make Database server of MOSS 2007 is Project Server 2007. Now we can integrate Project Server 2007 and MOSS 2007 in this way and want to configure proposal workflow. Because i dont want to install moss 2007 in existing installation of project server 2007. Sam: If you want to combine MOSS with Project Server, you need to make the two servers part of the same farm and both need to have the same software insta...