Right Margin in Printing

I'm making postcards in Publisher 2002.  I've laid out everything according
to the layout guides, but my printer has suddenly started cutting off text on
the right margin.  How do I fix that?
0
hr (11)

Learn your printer margin limitations. Check your documentation. Open WordPad, file,
page setup, input zero into each margin box, WordPad will default to your printer's
margin defaults. Set the page to landscape so you can see why the right is being cut
off.

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"HR" <HR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm making postcards in Publisher 2002.  I've laid out everything according
> to the layout guides, but my printer has suddenly started cutting off text on
> the right margin.  How do I fix that?

0
gsauer (5093)

Double-printing in one print area
I have a simple three-column list that I need to print, but need t print two sets of the list per page. I can't adjust the layout of th list itself as it is the result of an external database query which i refreshed when the sheet is opened. I can't figure out a way to d this, anyone got any ideas??? Thanks.:confused -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Chris, Excel prints a sheet just as it's actually laid out, with little variation. By two sets, do you mean an identical list to the right, or do you want a single list (easy) in two columns per page (not so easy)? ...

Multi-Page Printing
Hello All, I am hoping someone can shed some light on my problem. We have a kyocera FS-C5030N KX which we use to print out invoices, we need to print the invoices on 4 different colour paper which are in each of the four printer bins, but i cannot figure out how to do this.? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks, Allan Hi Allan The best way to handle this would be to use "Named Printers" you can set this function up to print multiple copies of certain "reports" and even specify what printer the report goes to. There is a section in the Great Plaisn Help on Nam...

How do I print a postcard on a pre-stamped postcard?
Setup your page as a postcard, just be sure you feed the stock correctly when you print. Are you going to merge? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "windowsidiot" <windowsidiot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1C263BC3-A139-4ACD-BACA-8F50BB23D765@microsoft.com... > Mary, I'm not sure what "merge" means. I'm just trying to print notices of a move on pre-stamped postcards, but when I go to the print options, the only choice comparable in size is a small envelope...

Set specific right margin in Outlook 2007 e-mail
I would like to draft e-mails that fit into a fixed 80 character (or some other number of fixed characters or fixed size in inches) column field. I use the "Normal" style and try and move the margin indicator in the "ruler" that appears at the top but whenever I move it to the left, it bounces right back to the maximum width of the screen. Is there some way of setting fixed margins in an e-mail? Thanks for any ideas. Doug Walker You can try to create a new email.dotm (?), edit it to your = specifications, and then make that the default for new mail. --=81 Milly...

Printing colored text
I have different colored text in different cells, however none of it is printing in color. All Text comes out black and white. I can however print fill colors. When I give my file to someone else to print it comes out fine. So I assume it is a setting on my specific computer or excel program. Please help. This is just a wild guess. Maybe it's not excel--maybe it's the printer driver. Can you reinstall it (or even get a fresh copy from the manufacturer's web site)? It really seems weird that the fill prints colors, but not the font. Tonda wrote: > > I have different colo...

RichEdit margins??
Hi, I'm using a RichEdit control for the 1st time and not doing too well. I'm using MFC's CRichEdit in Visual Studio 2003. I am adding text that I've read in from a file and doing a SetWindowText to load the control. I'm using CRichEditCtrl::SetParaFormat() and can select portions and turn on bullets and change alignment, but none of the margin changes do anything. Specifically, while I expected to get paragraph wrapping within the control's window, I get no paragraph wrapping at all. What am I overlooking?? I don't see any window size settings. T...

printing banners set up in Publisher
I would like to print a banner set up in Publisher in color book setting...only prints outline of font. Is this possible? I've done it before in Print Shop but can't find a setting in Publisher Use WordArt. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "ble" <ble@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D82DECA3-7BC2-4ED7-935D-CEE8C3F8AB47@microsoft.com... >I would like to print a banner set up in Publisher in color book > setting...only prints outline of font. Is this possible? I've done it before > in Print Shop but can't find a setting in Publ...

Printing #25
Hello, I have a user with Excel XP and they are printing many pages at one time, it prints the the 1st page first and the last one last. They'd like to switch it so they can have the 1st page on the top of the pile when finished. Is there a way to change that? Thanks Craig Some printers have this option built in. You should check your printer's properties. But if yours doesn't support this (mine doesn't), then you could use a macro to print in reverse order: Option Explicit Sub testme() Dim TotalPages As Long Dim pCtr As Long TotalPages = Execute...

Printing a cash-flow schedule
Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to print, from Cash Flow view, a list of upcoming transactions? I've tried the Account Transactions report (setting the time frame to the next 30 days) but it doesn't include scheduled items. Even if I could resize the chart so I could view more upcoming transactions and do a 'Print Screen' that would be ok. ...

How do I get a page reduced to print on one page instead of tiles
I'm creating a publication that will be on 10" X 12" paper. The commercial printer I'm working with can't use tiles, but they could use a shrunken page printed on standard paper. How can I make each page take up one page instead of being tiled? -- Julia Julia <Julia@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I'm creating a publication that will be on 10" X 12" paper. The > commercial printer I'm working with can't use tiles, but they could > use a shrunken page printed on standard paper. How can I make each...

opening word attachment in print format instead of reading format
"New to Outlook 6.0" <New to Outlook 6.0@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A82DBB2-DFE3-4D2F-A6AA-B628ECA7E370@microsoft.com... > Not an Outlook issue. Ask in a Word group. But then you would need to *ask* a question rather than issue a declarative statement. "New to Outlook 6.0" <New to Outlook 6.0@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A82DBB2-DFE3-4D2F-A6AA-B628ECA7E370@microsoft.com... > Prevent reading layout view from opening automatically when you receive a Word document in e-mail: On the Tools menu, click Op...

printing publisher on 11x17 double sided
I am printing a newsletter on an 11x17 page double sided. Pages 2 and 3 print out upside down. I rotated the two pages in Publisher but it didn't select the background. I am wondering if there is an easier way to do this. Do I have to print one side first and then do the second side separately. Thanks Yes, you are correct. Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.kvalheim.org >-----Original Message----- >I am printing a newsletter on an 11x17 page double sided. >Pages 2 and 3 print out upside down. I rotated the two >pages in Publisher but it didn't...

Margins #3
I am having difficulty with the print margins on my file. I have gone to the "arrange menu" and set the margins to zero. When I print or do a print preview, I can set anything I want on the left margin to the edge and have it print, but the right margin cuts it off at about .5. So, I can't put anything to the edge on the right margin. I have looked everywhere. I'm positive that the margins are set to zero. How do I fix this? This is a printer limitation. To eliminate the margin you will need to purchase a printer that will do this. -- Don Vancouver, USA &quo...

page shifted left, no left blue margin, no default on top
Hi, i am new to word 2003 I have somehow changed my blank page from default to normal and now the entire page has shifted left and the left blue margin bar is gone completely. I have tried holdin the control key down when I open the program but nothing changes. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/SaveViewAndZoom.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Erich D." <Erich D.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3DB27B23-EB31-4C38-85CD-93E3EEED56B7@microsoft.com... > Hi, i...

Inputing Items (Profit Margin)
I just got done inputing a whole bunch of inventory items. It originally worked great. However now every time I enter Items Database and click on one specific item the price, cost, and profit margin are right on. But then I go to another item and the price stays the same as the item I first clicked on but the cost is the new items cost, thus it is throwing off my profit margin. Looking at all the items from the Items screen the prices are correct just when you view the properties it changes. Any ideas? I'm just starting with RMS and could use help. Hi Do a search on this message ...

logo printing from gp
Hi, Is there a way to print the company logo for multiple companies on a single (report writer) report? eg. printing an invoice from company A will print the logo for company A, while printing the same invoice for company B will print the logo for company B. This refers specifically to RM invoices and not SOP (where its possible to do this with the different forms). Also, I am aware that this may be possible from Crystal and even using multiple reports dictionaries - but was just wondering if there is a simple way to get this out of GP and one reports.dic? Ritesh Maharaj Hi Rites...

Problems printing using Star SP200
Our SP200 used to work fine with our prior POS system under Windows XP Pro. It was installed as a generic text printer. Even though it was set up like it had 8.5 by 11 paper, the program knew it was just a receipt printer, and everything worked just fine. A month ago we installed RMS and the printer has not worked correctly since then. If we use the generic text driver we have been using, it prints fine, but NOW it thinks the paper is 11" long and will eject a few inches after each invoice is printed. I got ahold of Star and they actually sent me a printer driver. Their driver fixed the...

Right click mouse in CButton
Hi, I need to implement Right click mouse for simple CButton in CDialog. I Worte subclass to CButton and I implemented OnRButtonDown() , OnRButtonUp() functions . In the OnRButtonUp() I notify the parent dialog about this event and it works fine. The problem is how to change the button view (like usuall left mouse click) when the mouse right button pressed (down) and return it back when realeased (up) ?. VC++ 6.0 Thanks --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.717 / Virus Database: 473 - Release Date: 09/07/2004 ...

print envelops
Is there in version 9.0 or in 10 an option to print envelops at the same time that cheques are printed or could this be an option for the future? We are moving from window envelops, have set up a merge, which works great but this takes time. It would be nice to have the AP module help in this instance. Any info on this? Chris, There is no info as far as I can tell, but you could certainly leverage VBA and Microsoft Word to create an envelope merge for the vendors you will be submitting checks to Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http:...

Aspect ratio of image differs in print
I have a protected xlt-document with a company logotype in the position of a header. I can´t put the image in the real header because I have to use the space by the image for other things. My problem is that the aspect of the image changes when I print the document. Om the computer screen it looks good and the preferences have the correct value but when I print the document the image gets squared instead of beeing higher than wide. The top and bottom margin of the document is 1 cm and the printing setting is for the document to maintain 100% of its size. I hope anyone can either ...

Outlook,can't print email addresses, because some ave only names
I would like to print my contact list, but some only have names. When I look in tools the email addresses are all there, but there is no print on the file menu. Thanks you Try to clarify your question. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "troubled" <troubled@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E1953782-968C-4F6D-9DEA-69B1D7776D82@microsoft.com... >I would like to print my contact list, but some only have names. When I >look > in tools the email addresses are all there, but there is no print on the > file > menu. Thanks you troubled <trouble...

Printing the document tax total per shipping address
The Purchase Order print document generated when using Create one purchase order per shipping address, should have the Tax and Total values working and not remain zero. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Communit...

Prints only part of page OT
I have just installed a Kodak ESP7 printer. Both the test page and a file from Wordpad prints, say, the first inch and the rest is blank. I would suspect the printer driver needs re-installing (even though only just installed). Is there anything I should look for please? Thanks. Bill Try this link http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=10&pq-locale=en_US&_requestid=140 Bill R wrote: > I have just installed a Kodak ESP7 printer. Both the test page and a file > from Wordpad prints, say, the first inch and the rest is blank. I would &...

Printing Monthly Calendar
Outlook 2002, When printing a monthly style calendar two small reference calendars print at the top. One is next month and the other should be the prior month but always shows up as the same month I am printing, making it redundant. Is there a way to change that? Thanks! see if any of the solutions here apply: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar.htm#print I like the MyOutlookCalendar template or any of the Word templates. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sen...

Can Direct Deposit Statements be re-printed after checks has been
Is it possible to re-print Direct Deposit statements in GP after a payroll has been posted? -- Thanks for your help Hi-- Unfortunately, they cannot. Your best option is to look at printing a check history or earnings history for the employee. Take care, Christina Thanks for your help, I believe this will work. -- Thanks for your help "turtlesoup00@hotmail.com" wrote: > Hi-- > > Unfortunately, they cannot. Your best option is to look at printing a > check history or earnings history for the employee. > > Take care, > Christina > > . > ...