Right Margin gets cut off when printing a tri-fold brochure

Why is it that when I attempt to print a tri-fold brochure on my HP Deskjet
1220c, all the preset margins on the brochure template print just fine except
the right margin.  The right margin is invariably cut off and is approx. .5"
instead of the preset margin of .25"?

What are your printer's limitation? Open WordPad, file, page setup, input zero into
the margin settings, WordPad will default to your printer's margin limitation. You
will have to adjust your brochure accordingly.

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"timp3(remove this)@hotmail.com" <timp3(remove
this)@hotmail.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Why is it that when I attempt to print a tri-fold brochure on my HP Deskjet
> 1220c, all the preset margins on the brochure template print just fine except
> the right margin.  The right margin is invariably cut off and is approx. .5"
> instead of the preset margin of .25"?

0
gsauer (5093)

Getting shape instances to update when master's dimensions are changed
I have a shape master that is a rectange with some text inside it. When I edit it to make it longer (to fit more text in it), the instances of the master on the page do not update. Can anyone help me with this please? Many thanks. You might be editing the wrong master. Stencil files have masters, you drag these to your drawing. Visio creates a local master and uses this for your shapes. If you edit a stencil shape, it will not change the local master, or instances of the shape. If you change the local master, it will update the instances. Use drawing explorer to view your local masters. ...

How to get the resource from Resource Only Dll
hmod=LoadLibrary("testdll.dll"); hr=FindResource(hmod,MAKEINTRESOURCE(504),"GIF"); if(hr == NULL) MessageBox("This is not working"); else MessageBox("This is working"); here, i am try to get the image(gif) resource,which is stored in the dll(for example testdll.dll). Where as image resource type is "GIF" And resource ID is 504. But i am unable to find the resource. But when i try this FindResource(hmod,MAKEINTRESOURCE(501),RT_BITMAP); Where i have also stored an BITMAP file, and tried find the resource . i have succeded in th...

I am trying to get access to display leading zeros and auto numbe
we use a sequential number system that begins new each month but we need it to hold 4 places 0001, 0002. etc. I would like to know if Access will do this. "Donna" <Donna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:484176CC-EFDE-48BB-BF18-C5BEFD695710@microsoft.com... > we use a sequential number system that begins new each month but we need > it > to hold 4 places 0001, 0002. etc. I would like to know if Access will do > this. Yes, but ... You can't use the built-in autonumber field to do what you want. Therefore you'll need so...

No Sponsoring - We Advertise
No Sponsoring - We Advertise - You Get $8,100 or else we continue to Advertise! Welcome to DollarsBlaster.com! You are invited to join one of the most rewarding financial ventures - online! There is nothing complicated to learn! The entire process is based on two ONE-TIME payments of $9 and a one time hosting fee of $7. But, as you'll learn very quickly, the revenue returned to you can range anywhere, up to $8,100, and above! Are you sick and tired of Sponsoring and Advertising? <O:P></O:P> Join us and we will keep advertising for you until we blast $8,100 in your Pa...

printing multiple newsletters
When printing an 11x17, folded newsletter and using mail merge in Publisher I encounter problems. There are 664 addresses in my merge list and I am required to press Enter 664 times to get all of them published. This happens on our old C2620. I agreed to upgrade the machine to a C5185i but with reservations as you can imagine. Still, we cannot mail merge our newsletter on the newest machine in Publisher. Ed Bennett's fix from KATMA does not seem to fix this problem. Any other suggestions? Thanks. Are you getting an error message? There are some problems with commercial CMYK merges ...

Printing Labels #5
Can you use a roll of labels with MS Office? Specifically, can you rip off 6 labels, which would be approximately half a piece of paper, and feed it through a printer, while using MS Publisher or MS Word? You probably can, it will take some effort to setup the page correctly. Merging would be questionable. In page setup, select custom, input the label width and length plus one label more for the margin. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "LACE" <LACE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:52...

print out
I have excel file with colour background and plain pattern. When I print a excel file, the print out is coming with doted pattern. and if i copy entire sheet and paste it some other excel file, I can get exact print out with plain background. But every time I can not copy and take print out. But I want to take with plain pattern in the same file. Any idea what is the problem in the file. Hi vishu, If I understand correctly you are copying the values and formulas, or are using Edit, Past Special, Values, but not the formatting. The safest way is to copy the entire sheet. Edit...

Printing out postcards...
I have Windows XP & Publisher 2003. I am selecting blank postcard design with multiple copies per sheet selected (2 across & 2 down). I would like to have each one with a different picture and text. When I do this in all quadrants, it places all 4 of those in each postcard section when printing. Is there a way to separate a page into 4 sections (like with the multiple copies per sheet option), but have a different picture with text in each quadrant? Any suggestions or work arounds? thanks Lay your publication out manually. In the page setup select landscape, in the arran...

Printing Bank Account
I can't print just one back account...at a time...when I select print it prints out all transactions from all bank accounts. In microsoft.public.money, dd wrote: >I can't print just one back account...at a time...when I >select print it prints out all transactions from all bank >accounts. What screen are you looking at when you do File->Print? ...

Did Publisher 2007 get left behind?
Did Publisher 2007 somehow escape the Office 2007 redesign that was done to Word, Excel, etc. I don't see the ribbon and it doesn't appear to be using the .pubx filetype. Publisher is Office's black sheep... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Lurfys Maw" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message news:haql44p59ts3k3j7b9rd2nkldnliqrk9qd@4ax.com... > Did Publisher 2007 somehow escape the Office 2007 redesign that was > done to Word, Excel, etc. I don't see the ribbon and it doesn'...

I do not want Excel on-screen lines to print
I am using Office 2007. I create Excel spreadsheets in Word and the on-screen guide lines print. How do I keep the lines on screen but not print them? In Excel: File | Page Setup | Sheet and uncheck Print Gridlines best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "MAB" <MAB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AB5E7ED4-80DB-4BD6-9331-74CD884B9EF8@microsoft.com... >I am using Office 2007. I create Excel spreadsheets in Word and the > on-screen guide lines print. How do I keep the lines on screen but not > print &...

Printing Attachments
I print my emails to PDF at times, I would like the file attachment information to print also(just the file names so I know what was sent) seems like it used to do this but not anymore. Change in settings? Sorry wrong group - this was for outlook 2003 "LarryH" <larry@lkfire.com> wrote in message news:BeudnUnGaKYdS5jUnZ2dnUVZ_hmdnZ2d@shawneelink.net... >I print my emails to PDF at times, I would like the file attachment >information to print also(just the file names so I know what was sent) >seems like it used to do this but not anymore. Change in settings? &...

Printing an entire folder...........
I was wondering if anyone knew how to print all the files in a folder without opening each one, one at a time. We keep a months worth of spreadsheets (about 30 files) in a folder by month and year. It would be a lot more convenient if I could just do something that would print all the files in that folder. Thanks............ Rick, You can select the files in a folder window (use the Shift or Ctrl keys, or drag a select box around them). Then right-click one and choose Print. If you're in Excel's File - Open dialog, you do the same, except you use Tools - Print. Right-cli...

File SIze grows when printing
I have noticed that when sending a file to an HP color laser printer that my file size is expanded by a magnitude of 9-10x, slowing printing speed to 1 page per 4 mins. Anyone have any help? Not at all unusual, but if you have blends it significantly increases the printing time. -- ...

sharing database and getting notification when new entries are mad
I am new to Access but here's what I am trying to do. I want to put a database on a network share that will be used by several people who will be able to add in records. I would like to be notified via email when new entries are made, how would I go about doing that? Why would you want that? When the db is used frequently you'll be bombarded with emails. You might have to figure out first what it is you want to be updated for. If you want it all you will create a lot of networktraffic just by sending constant emails. Not to mention the fact that you have to catch every insert...

Report Writer Logo Printing
I remember a software being recommended that was a pass-through printer software that would allow printing of higher-quality logos. It is a workaround for people that did not find the logo printing of RW suitable. I cannot think of the name or find the software. A nudge in the right direction would be appreciated. Thanks, Mike Found it! Software is called fineprint. It was mentioned on Musgraves blog. http://blogs.msdn.com/developingfordynamicsgp/archive/2008/07/17/company-logos-on-reports.aspx "Mike" wrote: > I remember a software being recommended that was a pass-thr...

How to get the applications folder path
what is the VBA command to get the application folder path in mac office 2004? Can't be done in VBA: look in the AppleScript dictionary. On 4/12/09 1:09 AM, in article A72637CD-D311-45BE-AA70-7B5AE24CADC5@microsoft.com, "Mac Office Developer" <MacOfficeDeveloper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > what is the VBA command to get the application folder path in mac office 2004? -- The email below is my business email -- Please do not email me about forum matters unless I ask you to; or unless you intend to pay! John McGhie, Microsoft MVP (Word, Mac Wo...

How do I print the Excel File Properties Contents screen?
I'd like to be able to print the list of worksheets which comes up under File/Properties/Contents. Is there a way to do this? Hi Gail Open File/Properties/Contents. Alt Printscreen go to a empty sheet Ctrl V to paste Print -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Gail Chiarello" <Gail Chiarello@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AF532B99-5173-419C-958E-90889EBBDB16@microsoft.com... > I'd like to be able to print the list of worksheets which comes up under > File/Properties/Contents. > > Is there a way to do this? ...

Separate Raster and Vector Resolutions in Print Driver
Hello, I am developing a monolithic print driver from the ground up. I have succeeded in establishing communications between my driver and the GDI (i.e., my DrvXXX functions are being called). When my DrvEnableSurface function is called, I am creating a surface bitmap with a call to EngCreateBitmap. The call to EngCreateBitmap only asks me for the height and width in pixels, but it does not ask me for the resolution (i.e., 250 dpi, 500 dpi, 1000 dpi, etc.). I am assuming that when you call EngAssosiateSurface that the bitmap which was created is tied to the resolution of t...

Html emails not printing problem
Hi Outlook 2003 with Exchange 2003. My problem is that the Outlook 2003 does not print html emails. It prints plain text emails fine. In an html email if I click on printer icon, nothing happens. If I select File->Print menu the print dialog does not appear. I am using IE6. I have tried the following so far without luck; - Remove any additional software that I can think of in case it was interfering. - Scanned the pc using Trend's online HouseCall anti-virus/spyware program and removed some minor spyware. - Installed IE7 but at start-up it comes up with title 'Customise your...

Can't get Date Range to work from Form to Report
Hi, I've followed Allen Browne's directions very closely for creating a form for a date range to limit results to that date range on a report and can not get it to work for some reason. I've read many threads on this board which all say the same thing and it seems to work for everyone else. :( Here's what I have: A form with two unbound text boxes called [txtDateBegin] and [txtDateEnd]. The form is called "frmDateRange" and the report is called "Sales Activity Report". The two unbound text boxes are set to "Short Date" format which the user ...

How can I print documents saved separately in My Pictures back-to-
Need to print scanned docs saved in My Pictures back-to-back to save paper. How? I know about Print-properties-Duplex, but these are all separate files, so not sure how to do it. Help! To use Word to do it, you would have to insert all of the scanned documents into a Word document and then print that document in duplex mode. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "anno" <anno@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Printing without certain text (i.e., answers, notes)
Does anyone know an easy way to print two versions of a document? For example, I need to print a student version without answers and instructor's notes. Thanks, TM One way would be to use a style (call it Answers for example), when you want to print out the students copies change the color of the style Answers to white. That should do it. "TM" <t_mccollough@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:e6czHS2YDHA.1384@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know an easy way to print two versions of a document? For > example, I need to print a student version without answers an...

[Publisher 2003] Print large format on single page?!
Hello, can anyone tell me how I can print a large-format poster on one single smaller page? (I only find the option for distributing the poster on several pages.) Thanks! Frank Will your printer print a large format poster? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Frank Peters" <frank123.nospam@web.de> wrote in message news:c9078d$h9b$03$1@news.t-online.com... > Hello, > > can anyone tell me how I can print a large-format poster on one single > smaller page? (I only find the option for distributing the poster on > several pages.) > > Thanks! Fran...

Show gridlines only prints every other line
Every time I try to print a document in Excel 2003 and use the show gridlines feature, it only prints the lines every other line. It will print a line then skip one and then print a line and so on. Does anybody have an idea what is causing this, or how to fix it. Appreciate any assistance, Jason ...