restore a picture to its original color in Publisher?

I have a Publisher document with several images that have been manually
changed to grayscale and would like to turn them back to their original
color.  Is there a way to do this without manually clicking on each picture
and restoring the color?
Thanks!
0
Dawnie (1)

Open the Graphics Manager, the changing will be a bit faster.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Dawnie" <Dawnie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a Publisher document with several images that have been manually
> changed to grayscale and would like to turn them back to their original
> color.  Is there a way to do this without manually clicking on each picture
> and restoring the color?
> Thanks!

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Linked graphics into a Publisher 2000 document
I have a 400KB document (withgout graphics). I insert two JPEG images each around 200KB into the document. I figure the resulting document should be around 700KB. Result? An 11MB file. I delete the images (document is now 400KB) and instead insert the images using the "Link to File" option. Graphics Manager confirms that the images are linbked into the file. The size should not be more than 500KB. Result? An 11MB file. Question is how can I insert images into a Publisher 2000 documentr without the file blowing up? And why does it blow up? Regards, Richard. Richard wrot...

Printing Newsletter in Publisher 2003

Creating a template using Publisher

Mailbox Restore #6
Hi! Im about to restore a SBS 2003 server with exchange (2003) after a system crash. I don't want to restore over my new installed machine, so what's the easiest way? Im only interested in the mailboxes and public folders content. Software for extracting directly fom edb files are to expensive, or is there any cheap one? :-) /Jonas On Sun, 5 Mar 2006 18:36:24 +0100, "Jonas Nilsson" <jonas_nilsson@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi! > >Im about to restore a SBS 2003 server with exchange (2003) after a system >crash. > >I don't want to restore over my ...

publisher 2003 #38
Have just updated from publisher 1998 to 2003 via proffesional office 2003 and have found the "save as" function is terribly slow (as apposed to 98 ) , opening "my computer" is also slow ??? can any one help with this issue ?? That could be a multitude of things. And I'd even guess that most are not Office related. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Publisher "zed" wrote: > Have just updated from publisher 1998 to 2003 via proffesional office 2003 > and have found the "save as" function is terribly slow (as apposed to 98 ) , > opening "my c...

Publisher 2003 & IE 8
I created a web site www.fera.org using Publisher 2003. Lately people using IE8 do not see the menues along the left side, or the bottom. People using Chrome are just fine. Is the a compatibility issue between IE 8 & Publisher 2003? There is a compatibility issue with IE8 and Publisher 2003 and 2007. Any design elements that are 'grouped' together, which includes the Publisher wizard built navbars, do not render when you view the web page in IE8 . The fix in general is to ungroup the elements. There is both a manual fix to these issues and a Service Patch that has been issue...

Color Tabs
Is there away to change the color of the tab only when the sheet is active? Only from XL2002 on. -- HTH Bob Phillips "zero" <zero.tag21@excelforum.com> wrote in message news:zero.tag21@excelforum.com... > Is there away to change the color of the tab only when the sheet is > active? Only in 2002/2003 Zero -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "zero" <zero.tag21@excelforum.com> wrote in message news:zero.tag21@excelforum.com... > Is there away to change the color of the tab only when the sheet is > active...

Unable to restore Money file in MM 2006
Greetings once again all... Recently I have had to restore my computer and am now not able to use the money file I previously backed up, no matter what I try. It either asks me for a password or when I do manage to open the money file by clicking File>Open and browsing for the backed up money file, it constantly asks me for my password and when I enter it it tells me that it's wrong even though I am signed in with it in Windows Messenger. And when I do manage to get beyonde the sign in screen it does not display any of my accounts. Could anyone please help? Elaine...

web preview not same as publisher view
Reading past postings it appears others too are having serious problems with Web preview in both 2002 and 2003. I think the problem is that text handling within text boxes in normal Publisher view simply does not reflect that as seen in Web Preview (currently Explorer 6) On a totally blank (wide setting) webpage, using standard Times New Roman 12pont (no italic underline or bold) I typed six lines of Mary had a little lamb into a 3.85x3.029cm text box with all margins set to 00. I outlined the box with a 1/4pt line Whereas the text just fitted into the box in Publisher view, in Web ...

save imbedded pictures
Got a question... If I try to right-click/SAVE a picture in an Outlook email the format defaults to BMP even if it's something else such as an animated GIF. There is a fix for a similar image save error in IE6 but I can't find a repair for this in Outlook. http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=810978 addresses exactly this issue in IE6. Does anyone know of a similar fix for Outlook? I would love to be able to pull images from my messages without having to forward them to an account pointed to Outlook Express (which will extract images correctly on my system). Thanks in advance! ...

Publisher 2000? #2
Is there a place where I can still get version 2000? I've been looking, but all I can find are updates and the 2007 trial. My computer can't run 2007. *If* if can be had, try something like eBay. (I wouldn't buy software that way but that's just my preference.) You may find you have better luck finding a leftover copy of Pub 2003 from some online retailers. (I actually prefer that over 2000.) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Jason" <Jason@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in me...

excel fillin color
Fill-in color does not show on worksheet while working on the sheet only in the preview Have I turned off a switch or what needs to be done? Hi The high contrast setting may be turned on. There's information in the following MSKB article: OFF: Changes to Fill Colour and Fill Pattern Are Not Displayed http://support.microsoft.com/?id=320531 -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "ron" <roncyn@bresnan.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:#Ro$W7fOEHA.556@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Fill-in color does not show on worksheet while working on the sheet only in > the pr...

Copying Publisher from One computer to another
I want to copy Publisher from my old computer to my new one, but if I can't seem to locate all the files I need to make it work on the new computer. What should I do? You can't, you have to install it from the CD. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression "Jasmin" <Jasmin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7EB558F1-525D-47BD-A54B-BC62C410D79E@microsoft.com... |I want to copy Publisher from my old computer to my new one, but if I can't | seem to locate all the files I need to make it work on the new computer. What | shoul...

Halfway through my publisher document the text starts scrambling
I am in the middle of a Publisher document that I have to get out ASAP and the words are scrmbling all of a sudden; for instance instead of the it prints out eht. HELP!! Might try an updated printer driver. What version Publisher are you using? What printer? What version Windows? Canon has issues with Publisher 98 and Windows 98 How to troubleshoot text printing (inkjet printers) in Publisher 2000 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;198258&Product=pub PUB2000: Troubleshooting Text Printing (Laser Printers) http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;198...

Publishing on the Web
Hello there. My name is Michael and I'm having a challenge with Publishing my web page on the Web. Here is what is happening. I am currently using Yahoo Geocities and uploaded my web pages. I go to view the Index, my first page, and it comes up well (outside of the graphics that I have not uploaded yet). So I click on one of the links on the side bar and down on the lower left corner (where the 'done' is) I see the correct page listed, but the webpage blanks out. I look up at the address and it still shows the address of the 'index' page. If I go to the addr...

Drawing static/edit control in different colors
Hi All, This should be a simple question, but it is possible to, control the color of text written to static text or an edit box? I need to do this at during InitDialog and while dialog is 'up' (DoModal). As an aside, can change the color of static text just based on the resource ID? i.e. not creating a variable for the control in the dialog class. Thanks in Advance! Corey. Corey Wirun wrote: > Hi All, > > This should be a simple question, but it is possible to, control the color > of text written to static text or an edit box? I need to do this at during > In...

Add a picture
Hello all,- I would like to add an picture in a Excel range (not a background for the entire sheet but only 1 range of cells). This picture has to be behind the range - so if I type something in the cell range, it will be much clearer (instead of having that picture on top of that range with transparency effect). Do you know if it is feasible or if Excel 2003 provided this feature? Thank you in advance! No. Other than worksheet background images, all images reside in the Drawing Layer "above" the cells. One workaround would be to insert your picture, then use the camera tool ...

publisher 2002 #11
In publisher 97 you were able to ungroup clipart and recolor piece by piece and make it your own by using Microsoft Draw. How can I do this in Publisher 2002? After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from addey <addeym2002@yahoo.com>... > In publisher 97 you were able to ungroup clipart and > recolor piece by piece and make it your own by using > Microsoft Draw. How can I do this in Publisher 2002? Click the picture Arrange > Grouping > Ungroup Click Yes on the dialog The tools that were previously provided by Microsoft Draw have been i...

How do I set an auto alternating row color?
I'd like to set my excel database ROWS to alternating colors(ex. teal & white). My database is HUGE and I can't feasibly do it manually without taking hours and hours clicking each row and changing the color. Also another concern is that I constantly am adding rows throughout the database. I'd like to know if there's a way to automatically have to row colors stay alternating. Thanks a ton! Daniel Daniel, Select all your cell, the use Format / Conditional Formatting... Formula is... and use the formula =MOD(ROW(),2)=0 (for the first row to not be shaded) or =MOD(RO...

PICTURES
Why is it that the pictures on the Internet are not showing? The Internet is working but the pictures are not showing, what can I do about this situation? Please help ...

Create or change font in font scheme in Publisher 2003
How do I create or change a font in a font scheme in Publisher 2003? I can duplicate a font scheme but have not figured out how to change any of the fonts in the scheme. Legvidal <Legvidal@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > How do I create or change a font in a font scheme in Publisher 2003? > I can duplicate a font scheme but have not figured out how to change > any of the fonts in the scheme. http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=77 -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher "Ed Bennett" wrote: > Legvidal <Legvida...

Can I insert Google Calender data into Publisher document?
How can I configure my Publisher document to use the data from Google Calendar? I would like to use the RSS feed from Google Calendar. Creating an RSS Feed http://blogs.msdn.com/lisawoll/archive/2004/11/19/266972.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "thpope" <thpope@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CB5CDF70-1B8E-45E1-B17B-7D496CD96F36@microsoft.com... > How can I configure my Publisher document to use the data from Google > Calendar? I would like to use the RSS feed from Google C...

Bottom edge of publisher file doesn't print
About the bottom 1/2" of my publisher file gets cropped off. The top and sides print fine. The margin guides are done correctly -- I change them to have no margin at all. I use an HP officejet printer, and don't have this problem with other programs. Thanks. The margins on Publisher are determined by your printer and not Publisher. This is not a Publisher issue, as there are no known printing issues with any version of Publisher. -- "If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there!" ...