Resize a document

Hello, I would like to resize a publisher document 8.5 x
11...to 7 x 9 without disrupting the layout. Any ideas?
0
anonymous (74722)

Hi Tina (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com),
in the Microsoft� newsgroups
you posted:

|| Hello, I would like to resize a publisher document 8.5 x
|| 11...to 7 x 9 without disrupting the layout. Any ideas?

The only options really are to:

1. Create a new publication with the sizes you prefer.
2. Change the page size of your publication, then select all objects on the
page, group them, then resize as a group. Items such as text and text in
tables will not resize properly. You will need to adjust the fonts
3. Use a feature such as the highly used and most popular ZOOMSmart by HP,
which is normally included in your HP printers (best on the market). This
feature will automatically reduce your publication size the size you prefer
prior to printing. It doesn't change your actual publication size, only the
print size to match your preferences.

--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Office Publisher MVP