Report website problems here

I reported the problem last week of the email not working properly.  I was
asked to send mycomments to the website below using the case number
SRX1110134208ID.  I recommend alld user to respond to this case number with
their comments.  I think it is silly that Microsfot doesn't maintain their
own website properly and it take almost 2 weeks to fix problems that effect
thousand of customers.

https://support.microsoft.com/contactus/emailcontact.aspx?scid=sw;en;1389&WS=managermail
0
Joel (168)

Were you having email problems with Publisher?

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Joel" <Joel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I reported the problem last week of the email not working properly.  I was
> asked to send mycomments to the website below using the case number
> SRX1110134208ID.  I recommend alld user to respond to this case number with
> their comments.  I think it is silly that Microsfot doesn't maintain their
> own website properly and it take almost 2 weeks to fix problems that effect
> thousand of customers.
>
> https://support.microsoft.com/contactus/emailcontact.aspx?scid=sw;en;1389&WS=managermail

0
mary.sauer (2018)
8/29/2009 12:45:09 PM
No.  I've been helping people out with problems at the micorsoft excel
discussion group for over 3 years.  I usally help a few people every day.  I
had to search through hundreds of postings for almost two weeks to find out
if anybody of the postings I responded to needed addtional help.  From the
messages I got from microsfot support I wasn't the only person having
problems.

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> Were you having email problems with Publisher?
>
> --
> Mary Sauer
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "Joel" <Joel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I reported the problem last week of the email not working properly.  I was
> > asked to send mycomments to the website below using the case number
> > SRX1110134208ID.  I recommend alld user to respond to this case number with
> > their comments.  I think it is silly that Microsfot doesn't maintain their
> > own website properly and it take almost 2 weeks to fix problems that effect
> > thousand of customers.
> >
> > https://support.microsoft.com/contactus/emailcontact.aspx?scid=sw;en;1389&WS=managermail

0
Joel (168)

SelectNodes and namespace problem cont.
I've read a lot of posts on this subject each with a slightly different issue and from what I gather my code is fine. But its not. I'm trying to pull out the SQL query from a SQL report document which looks something like this: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <Report xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/sqlserver/reporting/2003/10/reportdefinition" xmlns:rd="http://schemas.microsoft.com/SQLServer/reporting/reportdesigner"> <RightMargin>1in</RightMargin> <Body></Body> <TopMargin>1in</TopMar...

Investment Report Format: Need in terms of %
I just installed MS Money 2004 on my PC. Under the following pulldowns: Investing -> Investment Reports -> Price History a report can be produced tracking price performance of individual stocks vs. benchmarks such as the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The problem / question I have is that the report is not produced in terms of RATE of performance (such as 10% return, 15% return, or whatever). As the report is produced in terms of dollars instead of percent, it is very difficult to read given that some stocks value may be a few dollars, which will be plotted against the ~$9...

HP rp5000 problems
We have POS 2.0 running on an HP rp5000 machine. We have been struggling with a couple hardware problems either caused by the POS 2.0 software or the hardware itself. Specifically: 1) The receipt printer (A794) is periodically making 1/2" paper cuts. We had HP replace the printer, but it didn't solve the problem. At the end of the day we end up with 2 or 3 feet of cut receipt paper. We give it to the user and they roll it up and use it to remove dust off their computer screens. We think that perhaps it has to do with improper shielding in the USB cable. 2) When the POS softwar...

IE 8 developer tools problem
hello, I have this strange issue with IE8 Dev Tools. When I'm on any website I press F12 or from the menu (it doesn't matter) and the tool seem not to work. All I can get is this what you can see here: http://twitpic.com/1vh164 I've tried reseting IE to default settings, removing it from windows features and adding again but nothing helps :/ Any suggestions how to fix it? Always state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; WinXP 64-bit SP2; Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7; Win7 64-bit) as well as your IE version when posting in an IE-specific forum or ne...

Error on PA Reconcile Log Report
Hi One of the my user get an error "Error accessing SQL Data" when he run the PA reconcile for a customer. However when i run this report via sa i am able to see the report. Can some one tell me how to fix this? Thanks Regards -Riz ...

Multiple charts one one report
I have created a report which takes data through a select query. Now when i've put 8 charts on the report which also takes the data from the same dynaset of the query. now when i preview report i need to enter the filtering parameter 17 times. How to resolve this ? One way was that i've converted that select query into make table query and routed the data from the temp table to the report and charts but in this i get a deletion confirmation message every time i preview report. i've disable messages from tools/options/edit/find.. Any ideas ???????? Try using a form to enter the i...

problem recieveing email with outlook 2k
Problem with local outlook 2k setup is : no inhouse server... outlook is setup as an acount and not "corperate"useing services.. i did run a scanpst on the pst file it uses and no problems found. Company email hosted on a outside POP server of which they have 5 accounts. In house they have 5 machines each useing outlook 2000. only 1 of these machines are affected in this manor. IF anyone of the other 4 or anyone outside sends (who we shall call) BOB an email where they put any person as the TO and BOB as the CC.. when BOB checks his email outlook 2k changes the TO and the CC t...

Problems with Outlook and Optimum Online
I have my Optimum Online e-mail account set up with Outlook 2000. I get in-bound e-mails fine, but even though my outgoing e-mails show as having been sent, they never get to intended recipient. Operating system is XP, Outlook version 2000 with all patches and updates applied. Any ideas? Other 3 computers in house send and receive fine, so it's some setiings on this particular PC. ...

Simple Currency format problem
Hi Friends, I want to include the dollar sign in my currency value with no decimal values.But when i do so I get the following: Through format cells->currency: $5,000 Directly through the currency sign on the toolbar: $ 5,000.00 But I need the combination of the two i.e. a dollar sign on the left edge of the column and no decimal places i.e.: $ 5,000 Can someone please tell me how to do this.Your help would be really appreciated. Thanks Mick -- mickscool ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mickscool's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/membe...

Monthly Calendar Report
I have a db with a table that has employee names and dates scheduled for the year. Could someone please direct me on how to create a report (or even an examples of reports) that shows a monthly calendar report for the year with the employee names for each day. There can be several employees of for one day and I need for all of the names to show under that date. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide. Dennis wrote: >I have a db with a table that has employee names and dates scheduled for the >year. Could someone please direct me on how to create a report (or even an &...

Report 04-29-10
I need help to creat report for Sale tax not collected on tax items because EBT was used. -- Thank You Harjit S Shergill /dba Altaville Market 324 South Main st po box 370 Altaville CA 95221 gill1@att.net ...

How to access a report if crm is IFD
I have a report i would like to access from the account form. usually i would just set the url to http://localhost/reportserver and pass over a value. however this isnt working with IFD as it will look on the client localhost. i have added the report to the crm and it works fine in the reportviewer except you have to add the parameter in manually. i want this value to come from a field in the the account. anyone have any idea on this? Really annoying me at the moment You can create reporting services reports that will run from the CRM record you have open - i.e. automatically pick up...

MS Outlook 2003 Problem
After connecting with my internet provider, I am finding that my downloads are timing out i.e. I have 20 e-mails to download & only 4 will download prior to timing out. Also, some of the e-mails are replicated / duplicated. I did a complete scan of my system and found no viruses. Suggestions? Hi John, maybe this could solve your Problem http://home.arcor.de/andreas.roeder-privat/English%20Help.htm#17 -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch! Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat. Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "John" <john_davies@tran...

ODBCDirect Problem In Access 2007
I am trying to connect to oracle database and i've tried using Microsoft Jet workspace and ODBCDirect workspace. Once i run the macro at microsoft office 2007 under windows vista and i get the error "Run time error '3847' ODBCDirect is no longer supproted. Rewrite the code to use ADO instead of DAO'". My coding is as following. Function PopulateListOfOdbcTableToLink(OdbcName As String, ByRef ListOfTables As Collection) As Integer Dim wrkJet As Workspace Dim dbs As Connection Dim tdf As TableDef Dim Atable As Variant Dim Rs As Recordset Dim AllTabl...

ExMerge Problems HELP!!!
I am trying to exmerge data from a corrupt store which ive manageed to remount but when i try and exmerge from the store to the newly created mailboxes ive created for the user i get "No users were found containing mailboxes in the database(s) specified. Please specify another domain controller in the domain containing the users. If users are present in more than one domain, do not specifya domain controller. In this case, the program will query the Global Catalog for the users that have mailboxes in the selected database(s)" Any ideas????? TIA Dan Orchard How did you build the A...

Consolidating monthly financials in a report
Hello, I'm using A2003 to create an application that, in part, projects financial results over a flexible time period. The following are either input directly to a form, or calculated within a query based on that input: - Reporting period start date (month/year, directly from user input) - Activity Date (day/month/year, directly from user input) - Lag time to first revenue (# of months, directly from user input) - Up-front revenue amount ($, calculated based on other user input) - Up-front revenue date (month/year, calculated based on activity date and lag time) - Recurring revenue am...

problem with function Now()
Experts, I'm trying to add 14 days to the Now() function in a query but it's not working. I try using it in conjunction with DateAdd function with no success. Please help! "Not working" isn't very descriptive. What is happening? Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "Shiller" <shillerc@gmail.com> wrote in message news:6a94cb4b-c083-4bb1-8575-f3b9cd91e363@n58g2000hsf.googlegroups.com... > Experts, > > I'm trying to add 14 days to the Now() function in a query but it's > not working. I try using it in conjunction with D...

Linker problem : PCH
Hi, I have a working project with the folllowing directory structure : project.dsp first.cpp second.cpp stdafx.cpp first.h second.h stdafx.h I would like to do the following thing project.dsp +include first.h second.h stdafx.h +src first.cpp second.cpp stdafx.cpp So I tried this and I have added include folder in my include paths but when I compile I still have the same error: fatal error C1083: Cannot open precompiled header and when I double click on this message it goes on include stdafx.h How can I modify the project settings ?? I have also tried to modif...

Custom Ribbon and Reports

Uninstall problems
I hope someone can throw some light on this! Problem: the system keeps asking for the Works/Money CD Disk 1, so that it can install/configure. Objective: Stop the annoying messages asking for the CD to be inserted. Background: I deleted MS Money manually. (Not a good idea!) Apparently the computer came with it already installed, because we can't find the CD. Running Uninstall doesn't work. ...

Email problems
Ever since i upgraded to 2004, no one can receive attachments from my email, they receive an html code but no actual attachment, can anyone help? > Ever since i upgraded to 2004, no one can receive > attachments from my email, they receive an html code > but no actual attachment, can anyone help? Checi in the preferences that your encodings setting is on "MIME/Base64" and compression on "No". That's the usual answers. What was your previous email software? Are the recipients using Macs or PCs? Do they encounter the problem with any kind of attachmen...

problem with publlisher homepage
hello! well im having a heck of a time with publisher! my homepage fits inside the workspace for a 760px width page setup, but in order for the website to look centerd on the screen, i have to move it half way off the page setup in order for it to look like it is in the center of the screen.. witch is no good because i want to have some flash animations on the left and right side of the home page. so how do i center the homepage if i allready have it centerd on the outlines it gives me to work on? i guess thats my question. i really appreciate the help everyone thanks in advance!!! Pub...

Publisher 98 clip art problems
Whenever I try to put clip art into my Microsoft Publisher 98 documents, I get: ~a shaded box or ~a note asking me to insert my disk. FYI: I have removed and reinstalled many times. I would rather use Publisher 98, rather than 2002 Are you inserting from the Clip Gallery? The Clip Gallery has its own help files with troubleshooting help. It maybe as simple as re-registering. Find ARTGALRY.EXE, it is in a folder similar to this C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\ARTGALRY. Double-click ARTGALRY.EXE. Did you select run all from my computer when you installed? PUB98: Typical Inst...

Gantt chart report
I received a PDF file of a Gantt chart. It shows an * after each date in the early start column. Does this mean the date is constrained? I think that's something you see in Primavera, but I haven't seen this in Project - unless a user manually typed in the date w/ an asterisk into a text field. Are you sure you're not looking at a PDF of a Primavera schedule? I'd check with whomever sent you the original schedule. - Andrew Lavinsky Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm > I received a PDF file of a Gantt chart. It shows an * after each > ...

[PS2007]
Hi, I have this problem recently; when I click on the Issues and Risks Item in PWA, I received error "Your request has failed for an undetectable reason, you may need to contact your system or database administrator." Does anyone have any thoughts on how to resolve this? Thanks & Best Regards. Godrid ...