Replacement Publisher Disk

I just broke my disk and need to reinstall my software.
How do I go about getting a new disk.  It is not software
supplied by the PC manufacturer.

Thanks
0
anonymous (74722)

r beaslin wrote:
> I just broke my disk and need to reinstall my software.
> How do I go about getting a new disk.  It is not software
> supplied by the PC manufacturer.
>
> Thanks
===================================
Maybe these KB articles will offer a solution:

(302822) PUB: How to Order a Replacement CD
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=302822

(326246) How to Replace Lost, Broken, or
Missing Microsoft Software or Hardware
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=326246

--

John Inzer
return e-mail disabled

0
oobie (2069)
9/2/2004 1:06:25 AM
Which version?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"r beaslin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I just broke my disk and need to reinstall my software.
> How do I go about getting a new disk.  It is not software
> supplied by the PC manufacturer.
>
> Thanks

---

jl_amerson (3088)

I lost manual guide book and install disk
Oh~ I'm so sad. Our company's member lost MS retail management Guide book and install CD. Guide book! it is so important for me to learn many kinds of function. So I want to buy or get guide book and install disk. How can i do that ? If i request to MS service, Can i get that? hi Judy, RMS has context sensitive help, which can be accessed by clicking help on most of the screens in RMS. You can also go to help by clicking on help - contents in Manager or F1 on POS. Regards, Mustafa Husain Retail Realm Ltd. "Judy" wrote: > Oh~ I'm so sad. > Our company's m...

Importing OutllokExpress data from a scond disk
Hi, I run now a new disk in which Windows XP installed and outlookexpress 6. I want to import the email data from the original disk which used to run Windows 2000 with outllokexpress 6. Can someone advise? Thanks I. Greg This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS...

Inserting Images in Publisher
I had to reinstall publisher and now that I have, Publisher no longer recognizes some image types, .jpg, .bmp, .gif. It only recognizes draw-type pictures and not Bitmapped images. Even in the "All File Types", I cannot insert a Bitmapped image. Please help Go to Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs > Highlight the Publisher program and choose "Change". When prompted, choose "Add Features". Then be sure to select to run ALL from your computer so that everything is installed. You may not have installed all the optional graphic filters. -- B...

Publisher 2003 and watermarks
I produced a watermark picture to insert into a document page. I inserted, formatted picture and set transparency. However when I send to back, it disappears. Does anyone have any ideas what to do? -- topdown What is in front of the watermark? Did you try putting the watermark on the Master page? You should be able to see the watermark, but if you have put objects in front that are not transparent... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "topdown"...

Publisher Question #4
I have created a poster/flyer but when I took it to printer they could not print the size I wanted, 24x30" because they said I needed to increase the size of what I placed on the disc. How do I do that, I have tried all i know I suspect you may have misunderstood what your printer said. What size is your original Publisher drawing? Maybe your design has a different width to height proportion than 24 x 30. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "MsJLee" <MsJLee@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

Different orientations in one publication in publisher?
I am trying to create different orientations in one publication in publisher, ie one page portrait and then the next landscape. Is this possible? Not in the way you are thinking. What you *can* do is to lay a page out as a separate document, rotate it 90�, and paste it into your target document. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Shoshigrl" <Shoshigrl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DC532338-15D5-4D8A-81A8-B25ABA99FD5B@microsoft.com... >I am trying to create different orientations in one publication in >publisher, > ie one page port...

Search and replace problem
Hi, I have an Excel worksheets where in several cell's a symbol was added to mark the cell's "to review". The symbol used was "(*)". I have tried now to delete all the entries with a "search and replace", but Excel interpretes the asterisk as a DOS-symbol and deletes everythng between brackets. Is there a way to avoid that or to let Excel know that I only want to delete the specific characters. TIA Melissa It's because it is a wildcard, you can replace it by preceding it with a tilde ~ which tell Excel to find an asterisk in find what p...

isv.config rollback to default value when publish new customization
dear expert, Anybody had idea for this problem?? "msnews.microsoft.com" <hattha9@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eSkdJp7UFHA.3312@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > dear expert, > Anybody had idea for this problem?? > > > Yes, there is another copy of the ISV.config that gets copied on public - cant remember where it is. A search will find it, rename it and all will be fine for the next publish. I will try and find the exact location and post The file should be located in the c:\Program Files\Microsoft CRM\Tools\Config, or wherever you installed M...

How do you copy from Publisher and paste into Word ?
I can not get my image or text to paste into word from publisher Select in Publisher, then use Ctrl+C, then move to Word and use Ctrl+V -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "Jewel" <Jewel @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:70235DD3-C6AC-4AE8-8A84-A977BA25E57B@microsoft.com... > I can not get my image or text to paste into word from publisher ...

There should be a downloadable Publisher file viewer like there i.
There are lots of viewers available for several of the Microsoft Office products. Why no have one that can view Microsoft Publisher files? One reason is Publisher files aren't practical to be used as e-mail attachments, files are huge, beyond many e-mail account capacities. Another reason is Publisher files are for the prime purpose to create material to be printed, published. -- Don Vancouver, USA "TeeCee" <TeeCee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3064F89F-D2DC-4B86-989B-C1163FAE68F5@microsoft.com... > There are lots of viewers available for sever...

Can't Boot From DVD-ROM drive or Floppy Disk Drive
I'm running Windows XP SP3 and I tried inserting the setup CD to test out the recovery console but even after going into the BIOS to configure the computer to boot from the DVD drive, it only boots from the hard drive to Windows. I tried the same experiment by setting the computer to boot from the floppy drive but again it booted from the hard drive straight into Windows. My computer was assembled by a tech at my former place of employment so it's not a brand name. What more information do I need to provide for help in fixing this? Thanks. -- DaffyD� ( : []= If I kn...

Happy birthday, Publisher!
Did y'all know that next month will be Publisher's 15th birthday? If I had the time I'd make it a card.........anybody have a nice template? ;-) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] JoAnn Paules [MVP] wrote: > Did y'all know that next month will be Publisher's 15th birthday? If I had > the time I'd make it a card.........anybody have a nice template? ;-) Woohoo <:o) Another excuse to make cake! -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org I remember when Publisher 1.0 came out. Shortly after 1.0a was out, had a bunch of r...

Have to restart World Wide Web Publishing Service
My pwa goes down every 5 minutes and if I go to the services and restart the World Wide Web Publishing Service the pwa begins to work again for another 5 minutes. I look in the event log and I have an Event ID 2269 Source: W3SVC-WP The worker process failed to initialize the http.sys communication on the w3svc communication layer and therefore could not be started. The data field contains the error number. 0000: 05 00 07 80 ... I have found where they suggest that everyone or users is not in the bypass traverse checking and I have checked they are in there. If anyone has an...

Fid & Replace Utility
Is RickWorld's Find & Replace Utility still the best utility for searching out and replacing in Access?? I have used it and I was wondering if there is anything else out there. Why doesn't MS include this in Access?? Have you taken a look at http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/starthere/findandreplace/ -- Hope this helps, Daniel Pineault For Access Tips and Examples: http://www.cardaconsultants.com/en/msaccess.php If this post was helpful, please rate it by using the vote buttons. "Mixer1" wrote: > Is RickWorld's Find & Replace Utility still the best utilit...

What's the 3rd Virtual PC disk for?
Just got Virtual PC for Mac, installed it, and was only called upon by the installation program to use the first two installation disks. But there's a 3rd disk, called "Additional Windows system files". I'm curious: what's this for, and when would I use it? Haven't a clue. Try the VPC newsgroup. http://groups-beta.google.com/group/microsoft.public.mac.virtualpc On 7/9/05 9:56 AM, "Office 2004 Test Drive User" wrote: > Just got Virtual PC for Mac, installed it, and was only called upon by the > installation program to use the first two installat...

graphics in Publisher #2
When viewing my document in Print Preview, only graphics appear. Does the document print in toto? Have you gone to the manufacturer's web site of your printer model and looked around for an updated driver? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "cmeeker" <cmeeker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B1EF4D42-295C-4BCF-A7D9-97362174FECF@microsoft.com... > When viewing my document in Print Preview, only graphics appear. Yes, the document does print. No, I haven't gone to the printer...

Publisher: Print Preview shows Colors but my Screen doesn't?
Publisher: Print Preview shows Colors that I put in but my Screen doesn't? How can I get the colors back? I have checked: Any color (RGB) - Best for Desktop Printers Thank-you for any help you can give me Gene Which version? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "GeneJ" <GeneJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8EF806EA-70DE-4766-894D-334E09DE1275@microsoft.com... > Publisher: Print Preview shows Colors that I put in but my Screen doesn't? > How can I get the colors ba...

Excel 2007 Chart Object Distorts in Publisher when editing
After inserting a chart into publisher using the insert > object > microsoft excel chart the chart looks fine originally. When you double click the chart to edit it it completely disorts creating a huge amount of white space and compressing the chart. While in the edit mode you can select a predefined template design to adjust the chart back but when you exit the chart it never looks the same. Lines are fatter, trendlines shows pixels, etc. Anyone know a solution as these charts need to edited on a monthly basis. Maybe the solution is to edit in Excel and re-inserting. -- Ma...

Re: Error message in publisher
I would suspect a macro is embedded and you have macros turned off. I think using the acrobat buttons on the toolbar invokes a macro. Sooo...snoop around in the options and see if you have macros off and try t= urning them on. then reopen the offending file. if message goes away, you k= now what it is. (and if it were me, I'd go back and turn macros off again a= nd let the message happen. At least someone's malicious scr file won't star= t dancing on your system!) > When i open my document i get an error message but it doesn't tell me what > the problem is. The messag...

publishing to web via ftp (font problems)
when I publish to the web via ftp all of the blank spaces and apostorphes turn into question marks? How do I fix the problem -Bill no need to post in general AND in webdesign. You have yet to respond to all my questions in my response to your post in the other forum. You'll have to do so for me to follow-up. -- David Bartosik - MS MVP for Publisher help: www.davidbartosik.com enter to win Pub 2003: www.davidbartosik.com/giveaway.aspx "Bill" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F874FD4D-CA52-479C-BDAD-EF7663BC2A38@microsoft.com... > when I publ...

Publisher 2007 #32
I had publisher 2000 and I just updated. I am trying to print postcard with 4 per page but I have no idea how to do that. Could do that easily in 2000 but do not know how on 2007. Any help would be gratefully appreciated. -- Howard Dubman Howard wrote: > I had publisher 2000 and I just updated. I am trying to print postcard with > 4 per page but I have no idea how to do that. Could do that easily in 2000 > but do not know how on 2007. Any help would be gratefully appreciated. Set File > Page Setup to your postcard size (probably 1/4 page), and File > Print Setup to...

find replace cursor default to find box
When using replace in Excel, after the first usage, the cursor defaults to showing in the replace box. This is different to previous versions of Excel and to other office applications including the VBA editor. I'd like it so the cursor always defaulted to the find box. ...

Replacing an SSL cert for OWA
We have changed company names and have purchased a new SSL cert with the new domain name in it. I've found a lot of instructions on renewing SSL certs but this is actually replacing a current cert with a totally different one. Could someone list the steps I need to take? I have got stuck on what site I should generate the CSR from and process it when I get the cert. Also are certs related to each individual CSR so if you mess up and have to generate a new CSR, you will need to get a new cert issued. thank you. Patrick If you need to generate the CSR, you could do this on anothe...

How do I get my CD into MS Publisher so I can work on the content
I jsut purchased MS Publisher 2003. How do I connect Publisher to my CD I received and is in my CD drive. What CD did you receive? Work on the content of what?...the CD? What's on the CD? If you mean you have a Pub file on the CD, copy it to your hardrive, then check the properties of the file to make sure it's not Read Only...if it is change it. Then work on the file in Publisher Just guessing here...if that's not what you mean please clarify. "JoAnn @CCI" <JoAnn @CCI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B742F41D-E267-437D-BEC4-25F54E46AA2C@...

Can excel pasted int Publisher 2003 corrupt the file?
Here is my dilemma, I have a publisher document that I wanted to add cells from an excel file, I copied and pasted the excel cells and saved the document, but when i go to reopen the publisher file I get the message "publisher can not open file". I have only encounterd this problem when I paste cells from excel, word docs that are merged in work fine. And no copying excel files into word and then mergeing them into publisher doesnt work because word still keeps the cell properties from excel. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. ...