Reference Footnotes

How do I enter a footnote at the bottom of a page? The footnotes are
important--it's for a college internship assignment. Thanks!
--
kasper
0

kasper <kasper@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to
utter:
> How do I enter a footnote at the bottom of a page? The footnotes are
> important--it's for a college internship assignment. Thanks!

You have to create footnotes manually.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher

0
the_nerd (6344)

Formula in Excel 07 to get the formula used in one cell in another cell, showing VALUES, not cells references
Hi, I'm gonna illustrate this by an example as I think it is the easiest way to explain what I need: A1 = 10 A2 = 5 A3 = 2 because A3 = A1/A2 Now, what I want is to be able to in cell B3 to write some sort of formula e.g. =GetFormula(A3) that will give me: =10/5 and NOT =A1/A2 , NOR 2 Does anyone know what I can do? I don't know how to work with VBA or anything, but I know how to copy- paste if you know the codes. I previously got the following answer: ------------------------- Here is a custom function that will do what you want. To install the custom function: Alt+F11 to ope...