recently installed office

I recently installed office professional.There are no
icons for publisher I thought that it was included in the
office package,is it?If so how do I access it?
0
joan6845 (1)

Can Not Install Money 2005 Small Business
Little info first. New Pc Factory condition. Windows Xp Home.Sp2 has Money 2005 installed. I removed Money from the pc and all entries in the registry. Then I placed the 2005 Small Biz cd in to run the install . I keep getting Money failed to load some componets please try again. I have called support and they are of no help. Re-installed my OS still same problems. I went as far as removing all virus protection. Please Help very upsetting PS. I was able to install money 2005 small biz, on another pc, so the disk is fine acclamaid@@@tmail.com ...

GP 8.0 installation/setup assistance
Can anyone advise me how/where to locate a bona fide expert in GP to install 8.0, (on a small office network - 5 workstations) set it up properly, provide some basic training, and then be available for telephone support on a "as needed" basis. We have been in contact with some MS Solutions Partners and though they no doubt are experts, their fees are simply out of the reach of a small business such as ours. If anyone could assist locating such an individual (in the Phoenix/Scottsdale AZ area) , it would greatly be appreciated. Thanks in advance.. Rick I think you ...

Server install HOL
Hi all: I just posted a new HOL covering the server installl... http://blogs.msdn.com/jstraumann/ -- John [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of any included script or code samples are subject to the terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm. ...

Locksmith Los Angeles1-877-364-5264 Locks Installation Rekey Lockout Services
Locksmith Los Angeles1-877-364-5264 Locks Installation Rekey Lockout Services Los Angeles Locksmth locksmith services, emergency locksmith, car locksmith, auto locksmith, lock picking, locks and keys, rekeying door locks, office locksmith, apartments building locksmith, locks chnage, locksmith tools, locksmith service, rekey, find locksmith, 24 hour locksmith, locked out, lockout, unlock, open,keys,rekeying,locksmith Los Angeles,locksmith keys,locksmith locks, home, office, safe, door, gate, install, repair, installtion, garage door openers, mailbox locks, cylinders, file cabinets locks, deadb...

installing latest update (12.11)
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC Dear all, for some reason, I do not seem to be able to install the latest office 2008 update (12.11). I have installed service pack 1 and the updated autoupdate tool. The update appears in the autoupdate window and will download , but will not install. I come up with a message " You cannot install Office 12.1.1 update on this volume. A version of the software required to install this update was not found on this volume" I suspect that it got to be preferences related, as my installation of Office is completely...

Problems with CRM 4.0 install on server running MOSS2007
I am trying to load CRM 4.0 on a Server 2003 box that is running SQL 2005 SP2 and MOSS 2007. I get a report server error that is not making sense and would appreciate assistance. Below is the error I see: Setup failed to validate specified Reporting Services Report Server http://server2003/reportserver. Error: Client found response content type of 'text/html; charset=utf-8', but expected 'text/xml'. The request failed with the error message: -- <HTML dir="ltr"> <HEAD><meta name="GENERATOR" content="Microsoft SharePoint" />...

IBF won't install
Hello all I have CRM 1.2 setup on our SBS server and working fine. Now I'm trying to install the Information Bridge Framework. The instructions state this needs to be on another serer in an SBS CRM implementation. So, I've setup a W2K3 Standard server in the domain soley for this purpose. However, on running the installation I get : "Microsoft CRM is not installed on the computer. You must install it before you can install the Information Bridge Framework for Microsoft CRM Server" This seems to completely contradict the installation instructions. Am I missing somethi...

Cannot open excel files; Installation error; source CD won't run
None of my excel files (Outlook 2003) can be opened. Message: please wait while Windows configuresoutlook standard 2003. Then further message: Installation error file not found, run original CD. Have tried but the CD will not run ...

Integration with GP install problem
I am trying to install integration on CRM 1.0 But the setup stops midway. I have created the IntegrationUser account in the active directory and under CRM as given in the manual. But still i am getting error The user specified does not have the required CRM previleges. Has anyone else had this problem? is there something im missing Sounds like the machine doesn't have write rights on the machine where the integration is installed. Log on as the administrator. "sac" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:74d301c3e771$5067b380$a001280a@phx.gbl... &g...

Error: Microsoft Office Outlook has stopped working
I sent an HTML message with pasted graphics to an internal (Exchange Server) e-maiml address. The recipient replied to my message by forwarding it back to me. When I first click on the message, I get the subject error. I have rebooted and the error reappears whenever I try to "touch" the message. There is now no way for me to even delete the message. (Windows 7 Ultimate). ...

Office HTML Filter for 2003?
I'm looking for an equivalent for Office HTML Filter for Excel 2003? Is there one? Built in? A separate product? I have a macro to save multiple Excel sheets to HTML, but I can't figure out how to get it to leave out the Cascading Style Sheets, XML, all the other Office-specific overhead that bloats the files. If I can't figure that out, I can clean them up with Office HTML Filter -- but it works on 2000, won't load on 2003. Argh. Ideas? Thanks, Bill ...

want to un-install Office X, can't
I want to re-install MS Office X on my iMac, having tried everything else mentioned in this and other forums to get rid of a quit-on- startup issue. Trouble is, I get a "you don't have permission to do this" when I try to run the uninstall program. I originally had Office on a G4 iMac, then moved it early last year to an Aluminum iMac. (It will no longer run, of course, on the older computer, which is on the same network.) I'm told to log on as the user who installed the program ... but there are three user id's on my new iMac and none of them will run the un- installer....

Money wants to install itself
Whenever I open IE, My Computer, Windows Explorer, My Documents, etc., the Money 2003 Installer pops up. I hit cancel, it comes back up, repeat this twice. Then whatever I want opens. Xp also takes it's time to open other applications, it's as if there is a pause command in front of every .exe file. A few of my desktop icons have also been deleted. This started when I installed Heros III. I uninstalled, and did a restore to a week before. Nothing changed. What's going on? ...

updating identity on every startup office after restart #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Well, somewhat annoying... Since a week or I find myself waiting for a couple of minutes when I start Word, Excel or Powerpoint in Office 2008. It happens when I click the buttons on the buttom, but also when I try to open an existing .docx, .pptx or .xlsx. It happens only after a reboot of the system. I used Entourage but stopped using it about half a year ago. Use Imail now. Any idea what to do? Full reinstall of Office2008? Thanks very much, Jaap ...

Disable Excel 2003 (or other Office) Safe Mode start up
Is there a way to disable the automatic safemode start up in Excel 2003? I have some addin's that occasionally crash and prompt this alert. I'd like to avoid the annoying alert if possible. ...

Microsoft Office Mac 2008 Not Responding
I am having the worst luck with my brand new M.O.M. 2008 (both under SP1 and SP2). Whenever I try to launch any of the apps, I get the spinning pinwheel and "application not responding" -- for about 90 seconds! Then the application stabilizes and starts running. I am on a MacPro tower running OS 10.5.7 Model Identifier: MacPro1,1 Processor Name: Dual-Core Intel Xeon Processor Speed: 2.66 GHz Number Of Processors: 2 Total Number Of Cores: 4 L2 Cache (per processor): 4 MB Memory: 5 GB Bus Speed: 1.33 GHz Boot ROM Version: MP11.005D.B00 SMC Version (system): 1.7f1...

Problem w Office Small Business 2003 since unistalling free trial
I installed a free trial of Microsoft Office 2007 the other day. When I went to edit word docs, they were locked, so I unistalled the 2007 version. That's all I removed and now my 2003 version of Microsoft Office Small Business isn't working. I keep getting Microsoft Installer popups on my screen constantly. I do not know where the original discs are for 2003 or I would just try to reinstall it, as the installer popups are suggesting. Help! Nothing in Office is working at all now! You've just screwed yourself; never install a trial version if you don't hav...

Microsoft Office 2007 Access equivalent in Mac Office 08
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I'm taking an introduction to computers class that's covering Microsoft Office 2007. I work on a PC at school but, do my homework and exercises on my Mac at home in Mac Office 2008. We are starting Access this coming week and I'm wondering if there's a Mac Office 2008 program that is similar to Access I can use. Can anyone help? Sorry, but Access is not available for Macs. There are other relational database programs but I seriously doubt that any of them will serve as a substitute for classroom assignme...

is there a way to install updates via the Login or Logout Hooks?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have many mac users and as they are not admins, they can not install their own updates (nor do i want them to for version control purposes). Is there a way to install office updates using OS X's built in login or logout hooks? This would be a great way for me to do update roll outs as Users are leaving for the day. ...

Installing XP over Linux
I am trying to install Windows XP on a Dell laptop that currently has Linux Ubuntu installed. After booting up with the Windows CD in the drive, it loads various Windows files, but eventually stops on a blue screen message advising me to run CHKDSK, but won't respond after that. I suspect that Windows is seeing the Linux partitions as disk corruption, but how can I get past this? Kev wrote: > I am trying to install Windows XP on a Dell laptop that currently has > Linux Ubuntu installed. After booting up with the Windows CD in the > drive, it loads various Wi...

commandbuttons changes position an size in office 2010
Dear All, Have a xls-file about 20 commandbuttons in Row1 (frezzed) for all kind of actions. Now we insttalled Office 2010 and comverted my xls-file > xlsm-file. Opening, editing and saving cause the commandbuttons to change position an size always to the left and upwards and becomming smaler size. Have the same problem with a Combobox (Form-object)/ Command-property set as 'Move and Size with cells' What's causing this strange behaviour? Filip ...

Dial up my office computer from home
I just got a new computer with XP which won't let me load PC Anywhere 9.0 - and I don't really want to spend another $200 for the 9.0 upgrade. Can I configure my Win XP home computer to dial up and into my office computer (like I did with PC Anywhere) so I can transfer files, etc? My office computer is Win 98, 2nd Ed...do I have to upgrade that computer to Win XP? ...

Office #2
I just bought a new iBook which came with the Office 2004 Test drive. I installed this, used it briefly, then bought a real copy of Office. Before installing the real thing, I uninstalled the Test Drive version. The real version installed just fine, however it shows that it's registered to "Office 2004 Test Drive User" instead of me. It's annoying when you try to do things like insert comments in Excel. Is there a way to change/fix this? (I'm a newbie to the Mac) Thanks. Sorry about the lame thread title, I hit submit too soon. That information is stored in Word...

Probleem bij een Office 2003 die wel met exchange werkt
Kan Micorosoft Outook niet starten. Kan het Outlook-venster niet openen. Kan de set mappen niet openen. De server is niet beschikbaar. Neem contact op met de beheerder als deze situatie zich blijft voordoen". is de foutmelding die hij geeft. Zaterdag werkte dit toestel nog normaal maar vandaag krijgen we enkel deze foutmelding. Heeft iemand een oplossing? ...

Upgraded both of my macs to Office 2004 and wish I could have Office x back! Any help?!?!
Hi, I am running a G5 Imac 1.8Ghz and a G4 Powerbook 1.5GHz and have been happily running office X on both machines for as long as I've owned them (1 and 2 years respectively) Before the Pbook, I also had an I book running Office X for 18 months with no troubles. I just installed Office 2004 2 weeks ago, and am consistently noticing, on both machines, serious system slowdown over the course of the day. To the point where, by mid-afternooon, my system needs to be restarted. The symptoms are identical on both macs (naturally the Pbook runs even slower than the G5 as these problems advan...