re arranging page order

I have a multi page document that I am hoping to print out like a book.
However, I am trying to change the order of the pages and can't figure out
how to do it.  Any help?
0
Sherpa (1)

You should be able to just drag and drop the pages at the bottom of the
screen (the little numbered ones).

"Sherpa" wrote:

> I have a multi page document that I am hoping to print out like a book.
> However, I am trying to change the order of the pages and can't figure out
> how to do it.  Any help?
0
KG (96)
11/22/2006 3:11:02 PM
What size are your pages?
Does your printer support 11 x 17 (tabloid)?
If it does, setup your page as a booklet, landscape. Publisher will print in the
correct order.

If you are not printing as a booklet and you are printing both sides of your
publication, print page one, turn the page over and print page two and so on.

How to print even and odd pages by using VBA in Publisher
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/294748/en-us

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Sherpa" <Sherpa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a multi page document that I am hoping to print out like a book.
> However, I am trying to change the order of the pages and can't figure out
> how to do it.  Any help?

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Printing entire workbook
Is there any way to print an entire workbook at once... if some of th pages are to be printed landscape, while others are potrait? I jus combined 20 different but related files into one workbook, but now I' having trouble printing the whole batch. I really don't want to prin each one one at a time, that defeats the whole purpose of combinin them, which was to minimize repetative tasks such as this. Thanks! J -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi try recording a macro while printing the pages one by one (and changing the orientation while doing this). After this use t...

How would I create consecutively numbered tickets (10 to a page) M
I'm trying to create a publication in order to print 3,000 tickets, 10 to a page. Each ticket would have a different "ROW" & "SEAT" number. I know how to create the XL spreadsheet to merge with. I just don't know if it is possible to have each merge field reference a different cell on the spreadsheet. Can anyone help? Mail and catalog merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH062524751033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "1833" <1833@discussions.microsoft....

Copy pages from previous publications
I'm creating a 32 page document for a marching band program. Some of the pages, including the cover, will be re-used from last year's publication. I created this on Publisher 2003 and am using the same this year. I can't figure out how to move the needed pages from last year's publication to the current project. I'm not giving up my day job! Thanks in advance for any help. Band Mom wrote: > I'm creating a 32 page document for a marching band program. Some of > the pages, including the cover, will be re-used from last year's > publication. I created thi...

Footer and Signature Page
Would someone show me how or direct me to a place where I can create a "standard" footer at the bottom of all emails and "standardize" the signature page? I want everyone's emails to be the same with the exception of the name and phone numbers. Thanks in advance Terry You can always add a simple text disclaimer. Depending on your Exchange version there are different ways. As for it being able to adjust to different names and phone numbers, you are definitely looking at spending some money on a 3rd party product. -- Martin Blackstone MVP - Exchange http:...

how do i embed soundcloud in publisher pages?
I'm trying to embed soundcloud files into a webpage - have copied and pasted the code but it merely appears as a box with code in it. I want the soundcloud file to apear as it does on the soundcloud page. I've managed to do this in my blog but can't work out how to achieve the same in publisher. any ideas? Ask your question on the web design newsgroup. http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign&cat=en_US_1845e149-582a-4e62-8d76-f1c90f948f44&lang=en&cr=US -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer....

Page Load Limbo
Hello, I have a random but reliable problem that happens with a site I'm developing: IE will load the HTML markup, and stall in the javascript code. The spinner appears to be loading, and the status bar only shows a couple bars. I can wait forever in this state, and the rest of the javascript code never gets run. All the HTML is loaded at this point. If I try to use any of the debugging tools and open a debugger in this state, I cannot hit any javascript code. In VS-2008, the debugger says "In External Sleep Or Wait" (or something of that nature); in the IE...

Default site on SOP transaction based on order type?
We have an inspection site set up that we use for all material that is returned to us. I'd like to customize SOP entry so that the site id defaults to this inspection site for returns. Otherwise the standard defaults for the site id would apply. Has anyone done this type of customization? Any suggestions / pointers would be appreciated. -- Jim@TurboChef VBA would enable you to add this functionality. The code is fairly simple. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Jim@TurboChef" wrote: > We have an inspection site set up that we use for all material that is > returned to ...

GP Home Page
Does anyone know if there is a way to add or change a Metric on the GP Home page? Running GP9. Thanks. Craig You need to use Dexterity to do it. But it is possible. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Craig" wrote: > Does anyone know if there is a way to add or change a Metric on the GP Home > page? Running GP9. Thanks. > > Craig > > > Specifically, the Integration Guide manual (IG.pdf) that is installed with Dexterity (on the second GP disc) contains information about how to create metrics. You're probably better off with metrics created in Busines...

Re: Journal in outlook97
any one can help me? "Elton Seng Yan Thung" <elton@ess.natsteel.com.sg> wrote in message news:... > Dear expert, > This problem in Outlook97 and Outlook 98. Hopefully there are still some > help I can seek for. > I user accidentally enable journal in his outlook 97. Over a year, the > thousands of excel files are being recorded in Journal. Thus the mailbox > space always full eventhough not a lot of email. He have disable the > Journal, but we are having problem deleting excel files in the Journal. If > we try to delete all at once, error message...

My page up and page down keys don't work
My page up and page down keys don't work Thanks, -Paul Paul Excel specific or just don't work? -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "Paul Pruchnik" <prpruchnik@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:10js5ukogph902@corp.supernews.com... > My page up and page down keys don't work > > Thanks, > > -Paul > > Paul "Don't work" is a little short on descriptive text but..... Perhaps Tools>Options>Transition unchecking "Transition navigation keys" may...

Re: Opening Windows Explorer Search window from Excel
Does anybody know how I can open the Explorer search window using VBA? thank you --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ MTBer, Well, you could do this without VBA by Linking a cell to a URL. However, not being a VBA guru I was successful with the following: Private Sub URL_Click() Range("E20").Select Selection.Hyperlinks(1).Follow NewWindow:=False, AddHistory:=True End Sub Cell E20 contains the desired Hyperlink executed by the Private Sub. -- Regards... "MTBer >" wrote: > Does anybody know how I can open the Explorer search window ...

Purchase Order Formula
After recently finding out that the Shipping Field does absolutely nothing in a purchase order reguarding Costs of Goods, or anything for that matter, I decided that "oh, I can just use a Formula to change the costs in my purchase order to reflect my shipping costs!" So, after going through and adding up all the quantities of items recieved, and dividing it by my shipping cost, I got a cost of $1.40/item. No problem right? Wrong. The Formula will in no way reflect a NEWLY updated cost. And I cannot use Formulas after the purchase order is committed!!!!! >:O FOR EXAMP...

save web page in Publisher as template
I tried to save a web page which had a format close to something I could use--as a template for my own use in sending emails. The result was something which does not fit the screen, is all scrambled, etc... Is there a way to do this, or should I just bite the bullet and build from scratch? Thanks * ...

Page numbers don't appear in subreport
Hi all, I have a simple problem with a report. In the page header of the report I list page x of z in the usual fashion. However, the report contains a subreport and if that subreport runs into multiple pages the main report page header doesn't print the page number on those pages. Any ideas to force the main report page header to print on every page even if the only data on the page is from the subreport? Dannasoft wrote: > Hi all, > > I have a simple problem with a report. In the page header of the > report I list page x of z in the usual fashion. Ho...

EARN $12 Per Page URGENTLY REQUIRED 350+ ONLINE WORKERS
An established term paper writing service is looking to expand and hire new writers. We take on assignments on all subjects, so we're looking for people with specialized knowledge, but who can also branch out of their comfort zone. Writers will need to follow instructions and produce clean, plagiarism-free copy on deadline. Editing positions are also available. To REGISTER ......CLICK on the IMAGE which is BELOW the SEARCH BOX? http://www.earnonlinemoney.suisse.st/ ...

Emailing Publisher documents with multiple pages....
I'm using Publisher 2003 for our department newsletter. Most of our agents do not have Publisher so I need to either email the newsletter as the body of the email or as an attachment they can open. I have figured out how to both put it in the body and save as another type of file however, the newsletter is 3 pages long and when I use either of these options, it only does the page selected not all three. Can you help me? Thank you so much! Use .pdf files. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Sheila" <Sheila@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message...

2003 page views
In Publisher 2000, at the bottom I had little icons with 1, 2, 3, etc to easily click to go to page 1 or 2 or 3. In Publisher 2003, I can't find anything to tell me how to have that kind of thing show up. In fact, I can't tell at all from the main screen how many pages there are in my document. What is my solution? View menu, Status bar. David Bartosik - [MSFT MVP] www.publishermvps.com www.davidbartosik.com "kathrynatgwens" <kathrynatgwens@socal.rr.com> wrote in message news:1106074655.497157.44260@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > In Publisher 2000, at the bot...

how do I sort pages inside a section by alphabet
I have 30 pages inside a section and I want it sorted alphabetically. If you're using OneNote 2007, try the Sort Pages Powertoy http://blogs.msdn.com/descapa/archive/2007/02/17/sort-pages-powertoy.aspx I don't think that it can be done with out of the box ON. However, there is a power toy for this job http://www.onenotepowertoys.com/2007/02/17/sort-pages-2007/ I hope it helps "how to alphabetize" wrote: > I have 30 pages inside a section and I want it sorted alphabetically. ...

Newbie question RE: MDI SingleDoc/MultipleViews
Apologies in advance for the newbie question - but I warned you in the subject line. I'm new to MFC and MDI applications and I'm trying to learn the underlying principles behind the MDI architecture. As an educational exercise, I'm writing an MDI application that manages inventory for a car dealership. I chose MDI over SDI because in the future, I'd like to manage multiple dealerships within the same application. Anyway, here's my question. My dealership doc has cars, salesmen, customers, etc. I have View classes designed for each of these basic objects in my application,...

Why "Data Access Page" cannot work in the internet website WHILE it works in the local machine
Dear all, Here below is my "Data Access Page": http://www.dfnissan.com/testdelete/page1.htm I put it in my internet website and put this web address as the "trustable" website in my IE. However, this "Data Access Page" cannot work properly in the website, WHILE it can be work in my own computer. Please help me, why ? Thank you in advance. Martin 2010-05-03 On Mon, 3 May 2010 00:43:15 +0800, "Martin" <lajitong888@21cn.com> wrote: There are a number of steps involved to pull this off. This article http:/...

Re: Excel & ActiveX
"NoWaySpammers" <davecrispy@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:... > I run Excel 2003 and I recently installed a program for using a Pen Tablet > and the program uses ActiveX controls. > > When I start Excel it always gives me a warning about the ActveX controls > and do I want to run them. I always have to answer the dilogue box as 'yes' > or 'no'.... > > Simple question - Is there anyway I can turn off this dialogue box at > startup of Excel? > > Thanks > > > Well.. ActiveX controls are not standard controls. The ...

if I do not have it place the code in a seperate file I do not get the an Inherits Page
I just noticed something strange. (I'm using a .master if that makes any difference) If I add a new item and chose web form and place the code in a separate file I get in the .vb file Inherits System.Web.UI.Page and the aspx file inherits from the .vb file. However, if I do not have it place the code in a separate file I do not get the an Inherits in the aspx file. Yet I can add <script runat="server"> with Page_Load and other vb code to the aspx file. Is something happening behind the scene? I noticed it because I developed a PageEx base class (th...

How to show all tasks on one page in PWA
How to show all tasks on one page I have a team member who is assigned more then 100 tasks and he wants to show them all on one page in vertical scrolling... how can i achieve this...i tried increasing the pixel in web part to certain height but it only increases the white area not the actual tasks and takss appears on 3 pages .... please help the view is My assignments - My tasks. Hi Imram, Is 'Show Only Current Tasks' activated and 'Expand All' deactivated? That can shorten a long list. You can’t change the web part in the way you want to, I am afra...

Re: spell checker not working
I'm currently running Outlook 2002 with Win XP. I just received a new message stating "error occurred while checking spelling" I tried to run detect and repair but with no luck. It was working previously. Any suggestions. ...

RE: LINQ to XML and Amazon Webservices
I am not able to reply to my previous thread wich had the same title, so here goes: I added the namespace which made no difference. There are no prefixes in the XML, which I'm posting below, so I've asumed no need for namespace. Am I wrong? Anyway, this has become very strange. When I use the loop Martin has suggested, it never executed - so ResponseDoc...<Item> is an empty list, or collection. When I do > For Each item As XElement In ResponseDoc...<ASIN> > Console.WriteLine("ASIN: {0}", item.Value) > Next I do ...