Question RE: Publisher - Help?!

Several years ago my father purchaced (legally) publisher
98, and has had it on our family computer. Recently the
computer needed to be replaced because it was to slow to
function comfortably. We still have the origional
publisher disc, booklet, but lack the box and serial
number. Is there anyway in which we can retrieve this? or
get a new #?

Curtis, if you still have the old computer, try running BeLarc Advisor.
It's free to individual users.  On my system it tell me the serial number
and keys of most of the software packages I have installed including
Publisher..
--
Bob Miller
bluegrassbobSPAMMENOT@earthlink.net

"Curtis" <curti_at_cap@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Several years ago my father purchaced (legally) publisher
> 98, and has had it on our family computer. Recently the
> computer needed to be replaced because it was to slow to
> function comfortably. We still have the origional
> publisher disc, booklet, but lack the box and serial
> number. Is there anyway in which we can retrieve this? or
> get a new #?

Where is Microsoft Publisher 2002?
Microsoft Publisher 2000 was included in Microsoft Office 2000 Professional. I installed Microsoft Office XP Professional, but I can't find Microsoft Publisher 2002(XP). Did Microsoft Publisher 2002(XP) have to be purchased separately? If it is part of the Office XP bundle how do I load it. Not all versions of Office are the same as other versions - just like the different editions vary. You need to read the box to make sure you are getting what you need - or to see what program are included. Pub 2002 had to be purchased separately because it wasn't included with any retail s...

how do I re-direct my exsisting e-mail account to outlook express.
I have Outlook express 2003 on my new computer. I have been using a Yahoo e-mail address in the past. I would like to redirect my e-mail to outlook. >-----Original Message----- >I have Outlook express 2003 on my new computer. I have been using a Yahoo=20 >e-mail address in the past. I would like to redirect my e-mail to outlook. >. > Outlook Express is a part of the operating system, specifically Internet Explorer. You will have better luck where the OE Gurus hang out: http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=3DInternetExp= lorer redirecting e-mail <red...

web address help
whats the web address for outlook so i can sign on? I have it stored on my home computer but dont have it here thanks Outlook doesn't have a web address unless you use an Exchange server. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:64da01c3e61b$58282fc0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > whats the web address for outlook...

HELP!! Viewing email images

2 Questions
Hi I run Win 2K with Excel 2K Question 1 I have some VB code in the "Sheet 1" module of my excel file. The code is as follows: Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Excel.Range) If Target.Column <> 12 Then Exit Sub On Error GoTo ErrHandler Application.EnableEvents = False Target.Formula = UCase(Target.Formula) ErrHandler: Application.EnableEvents = True End Sub I would like this code to run automatically whenever the file is opened. (I am assuming that this would remove the enable/disable dialog box option when opening the file) Can someone tell ...

Publisher 2000 changes default font
Having loaded Publisher 2000 onto a Win98 m/c I have discovered fonts used by Groupwise have changed. This implies that P2000 has changed the default font somewhere - any ideas please? How do I change the fonts in GroupWise http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/search/searchtid.cgi?/10061270.htm -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "PS" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1be4401c45220$f2b1b4a0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Having loaded Publisher 2000 onto a Win98 m/c I have > discover...

Pivot Table Question #15
Hey all, Love pivot tables but i have a question, the table is set up as so Month Pallet# BoxesPur BoxesSold Price Frt Gross Net Jan 1 5 1.0 ..3 Formula Formula 2 5 2.0 .5 3 10 3 .15 Jan Total 10 10 6.0 ..95 So, the problem is in the Jan Total row, is there a way...

help!! smtp protocol error occurred
exchange 2000 srv/windows 2k srv smtp protocol error occurred when trying to send mails. receives fine. Still waiting for some relavent information so we can help you solve your problem. >-----Original Message----- >exchange 2000 srv/windows 2k srv >smtp protocol error occurred when trying to send mails. >receives fine. > > >. > I had that problem, I telneted into the servers that the error occurred and found I was on a blacklist. Had to sumit to an open relay test, and bam, no more problems. ...

Help !!!!
I was migration my Exchange 2000 to 2003 I do my forest prep and domain prep But i can't create mailboxes ??? Why??? some documentation please... What actually happens? What error do you get? -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "A.dian´┐Ż" <Adian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:31CB593F-F4DD-4CAB-9F4E-C2131BF7CF95@microsoft.com... > I was migration my Exchange 2000 to 2003 I do my forest prep and domain prep > But i can't create mailboxes ??? > Why??? > some documentation...

email set up in publisher

Help ! formatting data to text

Article published by Microsoft reg. 'Event' custom entity
Recently, I found a great article published by Microsoft that contains a sample code on how to create a custom entity, event. I thought that I bookmarked it but cannot find it. Has anyone seen it and can provide a hyperlink? I will really appreciate it. http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa682866.aspx you'll probably find it in the above link "mkatsev" wrote: > Recently, I found a great article published by Microsoft that contains a > sample code on how to create a custom entity, event. I thought that I > bookmarked it but cannot find it. Has anyone seen...

form and query problem. please help.

Mock question?
Hi all Not sure if this is the right group, I am happyo to repost to correct group if I know what that is! but in the mean time - here goes I am using NMock2 and I have question. I have the following interface: public interface ITime { int Hour { get; } } and the following weather service: public class WeatherService:ITime { public string GetTodaysWeather() { if (Hour >= 0 && Hour <= 6) { return "Sunny"; } else if (Hour >= 7 &&...

how do i recover data in publisher
i have been entering addresses to set up a mail merge. i cllicked the "ok" button in the window and lost all data . can i recover it Look in a folder in My Documents named "My Data Sources". Publisher data is saved as .mdb(Access) file. Did you try selecting "Edit Address List" in the Mailings and Catalog menu (Tools)? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "dee" <dee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:690430F1-36DE-47EE-8B7D-DD12A096C075@microsoft.com... >i have been entering addresses to set up a mail merge. i cllicked ...

Newbe help with a lookup
Hi, I&#8217;m trying to make some modifications to a salary matrix and I&#8217;m having trouble with a lookup. In column A I have a series of numbers from 0 to 30 representing pay grade steps where 0 represents a new employee and 30 represents an employee having completed 30 years of service. In column B I have an annual salary for each of the corresponding pay grade steps. I want to take a new salary and find the closest salary in column B and return the corresponding step number. For example if the new salary is $73,415.13 and the matrix shows step 15 is 73,205 and step 16 is 73...

HELP
We have an application that is used by over 8000 people worldwide. One of our users is just starting to have the following problem: Run-time error '-2147467259(80004005)': Method 'Add' of object 'CommandBarControls' failed I have read that this problem can be caused by trying to open the file in Internet Explorer. The user has told me that she has tried opening MS Excel and then the .xls file and she still gets the same problem when the file is trying to open. She is the only one that has had this problem. Could there be something wrong with her Excel settings or som...

Installation question 06-05-07
I have one server with sql2005 running MOSS 2007 (sharepoint) I would like that sql server also to run CRM dynamics 3.0 pro. We are only 5 users and its a rather fast server so we believe it will go fine performance vice. Can I install SRS from the crm3 disk on a SQL2005 ? does it NEED default website and port 80 ? (the MOSS are using that) any help appreciated Hello, I suggest install SQLServer 2005 Reporting Services (SRS) manually using the SQLServer 2005 installation media. Configure SRS to use a different (new) website, having its own application pool. Then during CRM setup speci...

Publisher 2003 #42
I am working on a 50+ page document in Publisher 2003, which I imported from Word. Suddenly, pages that were previously consecutive are "jumping" when I scroll through the document, jumping from page 19 to 33, etc. The text box links at the bottom of each page are working. I've tried cutting and pasting into a new document in case this one is corrupt, but with no success. I'd hate to have to start again, because I don't know what I could do differently, but this document is useless the way it is. Any ideas? Thanks. - Eldeem Description of the "Import Word Document...

Do money updates install when you're not admin?
I noticed when I first start using money it told me to log on as administrator so that the updates can take effect. Is this true of all money updates? When I see the message "Money update recieved" does that mean it has also been installed or do I have to log in as admin to complete the process? In microsoft.public.money, Brian H wrote: >I noticed when I first start using money it told me to log on as >administrator so that the updates can take effect. Is this true of all money >updates? When I see the message "Money update recieved" does that mean it >has a...

Help with keeping inventory.
Hello Everyone. I was wondering if someone might be able to help me. I'm trying t come up with a way to keep inventory of product. Basically what I need is to keep track of the current inventory of items... and what I'd like is for different users to be able to ope the worksheet and enter the NUMBER OF PRODUCT they are removing at tha time.... and for the total inventory of each item to be adjuste accordingly. The only catch is - I'd like to be able to use the SAM CELL always -- that is - I want only one cell to be the one that i used to enter the amount of inventory being o...

Help with Outlook Automation
I launch Outlook form MS Access 2003 using the code under the double line. When I send the first email it works fine. But if I send another email everything freezes up. I have to use the task manager to Kill OUTLOOK. And then it is immediatly replace by another OUTLOOK session and the email window comes up. I was wondering if my code could be improved to prevent that from happening. Any suggestions please! RBollinger ======================================================= Private Sub Command11_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Command11_Click Dim stDocName, mTO, mCC, mSu...