PublisherHow do I print 1 label only on a sheet of 6 (avery 5164)

Only need 1 or 2 of these labels every time I print........
But cannot find a way to just print 1 or 2 of them to save the other 4 for
another client.

thank you!

Arrange, left and right margins .16, top and bottom, .5, grid spacing - - 2 columns
with spacing .19, three rows, no spacing.

In 2000 and below, the measurements will be the same as above except there is no
dialog for grid spacing, draw a long rectangle, select, format, size and position,
size .19 wide -- 10 inches long, position center. Give the rectangle no fill and no
line.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Chicago1realtorgirl" <Chicago1realtorgirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:6D469A02-85D5-4E61-8D0E-B93BF576260D@microsoft.com...
> Only need 1 or 2 of these labels every time I print........
> But cannot find a way to just print 1 or 2 of them to save the other 4 for
> another client.
>
> thank you!

0
gsauer (5093)

Not allow entering repeated references in a column
Frank, Sorted! :) :) :) ... sth was missing (<) The formula to be used is =COUNTIF($A$1:$A$25,A1)<=1 and NOT =COUNTIF($A$1:$A$25,A1)=1 ... little things make the difference, isn�t it ;) ? Thank you very much for your support and your time. Ritinh -- ritinh ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ritinha's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1566 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27195 ...

Axis label that corresponds to cell
I have an interactive graph which graphs data from a set column. This column changes depending on what is selected on a list selector. I was wondering if there is a way to label the y axis whatever was in, say cell AD11. I was hoping that that this would be something easy that I could write into the excel chart wizard, like =$AD$11, but it is not. Any help would be appreciated. -- pete3589 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ pete3589's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28402 View this thread: http://www.exce...

Invisable lines that print
I am using the "ethernet shape" and pull the yellow diamonds to connect to my server shapes, it looks fine on the screen but when I print there is a line that prints at an angle from the servers connection point to the center of the "ethernet shape" What is causing this, it's driving me mad.... I can't find on option that says somthing like "show connector end location when printing" ??? Help "Scott" <Scott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F74820B5-67C0-4579-8C22-84674424C1ED@microsoft.com... >I am using the "...

Why does a graphic or print multiple times in the same document?
When I print from publisher to my Canon color copier,graphics appear multiple times in the same document. This could be many things- Temp files need cleaning A simple restart of cpu & printer A bad printer driver Check those first. "Carla" wrote: > When I print from publisher to my Canon color copier,graphics appear multiple > times in the same document. Carla wrote: || When I print from publisher to my Canon color copier,graphics appear || multiple times in the same document. Carla, check out the following kb article. This is actually a known bug that affects the e...

Clip Art won't print
I'm using Publisher 97. I've inserted a clip art image into a flyer I'm making by clicking on the frame, choosing the clip art and clicking on Insert. Initially the clip art shows on the page just as normal, but when I click Print, the image disappears and doesn't come back. I've never had this problem before (been using Pub 97 with this computer and printer for quite some time). I've checked that I'm using the latest drivers for my computer graphics and my printer. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks. Does this happen with all images or just thi...

Catalog merge prints a '0' instead of my merged text
When using Publisher 2007 catalog merge with an excel data source, some of my merged fields print as 0 instead of the source text. My excel spreadsheet column(s) are formatted as 'text'. The merging problem seems to occur when I have numbers in the excel column, particularly if the excel cell contains somethink like '10" to 20". I have tried using the single quote in excel field to designate the entry as text with no success. Any ideas? It seems to me you can format the field as text without the quote. I advise folks that use zip codes that start with a zero to f...

Sheet Protection #2
Is there any way to protect multiple sheets simultaneously. ie. group several sheets and protect all at once. Thanks There is an excellent add-in kindly provided free by Rob Bovey which will do this and more, http://www.appspro.com/ Alan. "Bert" <stevenh5361@aol.com> wrote in message news:0c0301c38197$ea94c910$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Is there any way to protect multiple sheets > simultaneously. ie. group several sheets and protect all > at once. > Thanks Check out this recent reply from MVP Ron DB where he gives a macro solution to a similar query http://t...

Selection on a non-active sheet?
Let's say on Sheet1 the range A1:B2 is selected, and on Sheet2 that C3:D4 is selected. When a user switches between sheets, Excel displays the selected (and active) cells correctly, so somehow it keeps track of what cells are selected on every sheet, even though only one at a time is active. However the Selection object only applies to the active sheet and window, so if Sheet1 were active, how would I find out what cells are selected on Sheet2 without activating it? I'd like to write "Sheet2.Seletion" or "Sheet2.RangeSelection", but neither is legal...

New "Card Vault" retrieves card numbers in version 1.3
We have released a very useful application that I feel anyone could benefit from. With version 1.3 the credit cards are all masked, there is no way around this. They are also deleted from the batch table after the settlement so they cannot be retrieved at a future time. Before version 1.2 if there was a problem settling the batch you could just change the status in the visanetauthorization table and re-batch, this is not possible with version 1.3. If this ever happens with the new version you have to call the bank and they hopefully have the credit card number, you then have to re-ring in a tr...

outlook 2003 and lotus organizer 6
does anyone lnow if lotus organizer6 data files (.or6) can be imported directly into outlook 2003. I have Outlook 2002, which can only import Lotus Organizer 5 (.or5) files. thanks Outlook 2003 has the same options as 2002. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, steve asked: | does anyone lnow if lotus organizer6 data files (.or6) | can be imported direct...

X Axis Tick Labels
I have created X axis tick labels number format at axis minimum and maximum: maks1 = ActiveChart.Axes(xlCategory).MaximumScale minim1 = ActiveChart.Axes(xlCategory).MinimumScale znakx1 = "[=" & minim1 & "]""S"";[=" & maks1 & "]""N"";General" With ActiveChart.Axes(xlCategory) .MinimumScaleIsAuto = True .MaximumScaleIsAuto = True .TickLabels.NumberFormat = znakx1 End With In some cases this works fine. But in some I have maximum label as...

Report Builder 1.0 Filter Prompts
I have created an ad-hoc report and want to add a filter. I understand that the Report Builder will only pre-populate the 'in this list' for that filter if the list contains less than a pre-determined number of entries. Fair enough. However, where can I find out what this magical number is...it would certainly be handy if I could be allowed to set the pre-determine number myself, or at least view it. I found an article that said that value is in the DataSource (or the DataSourceView) but I have found nothing that tells me what the tag, or the location of that special ...

Excel drop-down values versus labels
I can't figure out how to duplicate Web-based Select boxes, as drop-down lists in Excel. I can create the drop-down list using Data | Validation | Settings, selecting from Allow the opion List (Ignore Blank and In-Cell dropdown checked), and then enter into Source: Standard, Large, Extra Large (each item separated by commas). But I can't figure out how to calculate which item is selected without duplicating the data, It seems inefficient to duplicate "Standard, Large, Extra Large" elsewhere, and do a lookup. 1. Is there not a function which will return the Nth it...

how do i stop the gridlines from moving when I print
When I print a table in Excel or Access the lines / gridlines shift a little each line until they cover the data. How do I stop this? Kevin Strange though it sounds, I would suspect your video drivers, try turning down the resolution/number of colours and test, if it is ok, seek a new driver -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "Kevin" <Kevin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AD115CCA-2C8F-481C-AFE8-0C1BA26241A3@microsoft.com... > When I print a table in Excel or Access the lines / gridl...

The sheet path file name ?
Hi all , How can i edit in a cell a formula to retrieve the whole path of th sheet and not only the file ! Thank you veru much -- gaftali ----------------------------------------------------------------------- gaftalik's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=645 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=48453 If you can use a UDF in your workbook then you could use one like so Function FullPath() As String Application.Volatile True FullPath = ThisWorkbook.FullName End Function -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Sout...

Enabling Macro But Hiding Sheets
I have created a simple macro that basically when a button is clicked i takes you to a certain page in the workbook. Is it possible to hide this page for different users. But when a use with the correct password comes he can click the button and he will b taken to the hidden page. Is it posible to do something like this along those line -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com It's possible, and if you search the archives: http://google.com/advanced_group_search?q=group:*excel* you'll find many ways to do this. You should know, however, that none of the methods will ...

Auto Printing of attachments
Hi If a mail lands in my inbox can I auto-print an attachment if it has one? I know how to auto-print the email body itself through the Rules wizard but I want to actually print the attachment only. I've got M$ Outlook 2003 Cheers John There's an addin here that may help: http://www.sperrysoftware.com/Outlook/Auto-Print.asp "John Wright" <vacuum_forming@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23kQb%237WkHHA.1340@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi > > If a mail lands in my inbox can I auto-print an attachment if it has one? > > I know how to auto-print t...

Duplicate Columns on Different Sheets
Assuming I have a column on Sheet1 named "Customers1" and another colum named "Customers2" on Sheet2, is there a way that I can automaticall copy any data inputed from Customers1 to Customers2? I currently use =IF(ISBLANK(Sheet1!A1),"",Sheet1!A1) and drag a necessary. This works well but if I insert rows into Sheet1, then must remember to insert the same row into Sheet2. I was thinking if I could automtically copy an entire column, thi would a) make things easy and b) decrease the possibility of error -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Andrew, ...

summary report from all sheets as an present date
i have an excel sheet where i keep a record of stock of different items under the following heads :- 1. date 2. opening balance 3. issued 4. receipt 5. closing balance i want create a sheet where the item names will be displayed in one column and the cell next to the relevant cell will display the closing balance of that item as at that date. any help will be gr8ly appreciated thanks in advance One way: Assume your sheet with the records of stock is Sheet1, and that the item name will be in cell A1 of Sheet2. Then in Sheet2: B1: =VLOOKUP(A1,Sheet1!A:E,5,FALSE) ...

msn transtion to OE 6
Hi - I know I asked this once before, but apparently did not save the answer. I have a new puter now and use MSN for my email server. I prefer to use OE6 for email delivery/sending. How do I keep the emails from duplicating in both MSN email box and OE6? thanks for the assistance! kate koconnor47@msn.com KATIE O'CONNOR <kate_oconnor@verizon.net> wrote: > Hi - I know I asked this once before, but apparently did not save the > answer. I have a new puter now and use MSN for my email server. I > prefer to use OE6 for email delivery/sending. How do I keep the > ...

HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable #2
Hello all, My Exchange 2003 has been up and running for some time now. A Tornado came thru and power lines were down. When Power came back, I restarted my system and started all the Exchange services except Pop3 and replication, the Exchange is being accessed thru OWA and when I try getting on the exchange thru OWA, I initially got my logon page. Somehow I had a link problem for about 5 minutes, and when my link came back up, I tried getting on my exchnge but the page gave me HTTP:/1.1 503 Service Unavailable. Can someone please tell me what the problem might be? Thanks -- An Avvid S...

print playlist cd label
I burned a CD, and now want to print label for that same CD - Is this an option for media player 9 Tom www.allcdcovers.com "Tom" <Tom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:95EDA92C-4BE5-4736-9D41-9D6CB718E621@microsoft.com... > I burned a CD, and now want to print label for that same CD - Is this an > option for media player 9 > > Tom On Tue, 5 Jan 2010 10:21:01 -0800, Tom <Tom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I burned a CD, and now want to print label for that same CD - Is this an >option for media player 9 C...

How to import from Eudora 6.1 and show graphics in message?
Hi, I've tried every format and cannot import my address's from Eudora to Outlook 2002. Anyone know how to do this? Also if someone sends a picture imbedded in the message i cannot view it. I can't find a setting other than preview pane which makes no difference. Thank's Rich Rich <rnienowremove@hotmail.com> wrote: > I've tried every format and cannot import my address's > from Eudora to Outlook 2002. > Anyone know how to do this? Try importing first into Outlook Express and then import from OE with Outlook. > Also if someone sends a picture imb...

Fein FBK-1 Filter Bag Kit for 9-11-55 Turbo I
List Price:$48.20 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B001342J2E Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B001342J2E This is a complete kit for converting the Turbo I vacuum to a two-stage filtration system. Remove the cloth dust bag and mount the 1 Micron filter and the dust bag to clean up smaller particulate material with the Turbo I vacuum. This kit includes everything necessary in one package. Great for work with drywall and sheet rock dust as well as other smaller particulate materials. SIMILAR PRODUCTS: Fein 913038K01 3-Pack of Vacuum Bags:htt...

I want to print my own money !!!!
What do I need ? On 23 Jan 2005 00:06:36 -0800, pain_wheels@hotmail.com (Dan Simper) wrote: >What do I need ? A number of years to spend in jail. ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups ---= East/West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =--- ...