Publisher website won't load images in Mozilla, only in Explorer

Hello,

I have been updating my Publisher-made website (www.softclothing.net) since
March, and it has always worked on all browsers. My last attempt to update
however somehow made it so my site now only loads proberly in Explorer, not
mozilla (not sure about other browsers)

any suggestions?

Please repost in the web group: microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign and we
will help you there. And when you do, please be a bit more specific...which
version of Publisher, what is not loading correctly, etc.

In the meantime, go to Tools > Options > Web tab and uncheck "Rely on
VML..." and "Allow PNG...", and that alone will fix most cross browser
issues.

DavidF

"Softclothing" <Softclothing@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I have been updating my Publisher-made website (www.softclothing.net)
> since
> March, and it has always worked on all browsers. My last attempt to update
> however somehow made it so my site now only loads proberly in Explorer,
> not
> mozilla (not sure about other browsers)
>
> any suggestions?

0
Nope8657 (939)

Is there a viewer available for download to view Publisher files?
Without having to purchase Publisher, is there a viewer available for download to view Publisher files? For Version 2000? For Version 2003? LPOWELL3 <LPOWELL3@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > Without having to purchase Publisher, is there a viewer available for > download to view Publisher files? For Version 2000? For Version > 2003? No. You can order the trial version of Publisher 2003, which is able to view Publisher files from all versions since 2.0 at http://www.microsoft.com/office/publisher/prodinfo/trial.mspx -- Ed Bennett - MVP M...

Boot-start of system driver(s) failed to load
My event log keeps showing error 7026, The following boot-start or system start driver(s) failed to load ftsata2. Could someone please help me with this? ...

change order in which gwes loads display, touch, hid drivers
I cannot figure out how to do this, but I need GWES to load the display driver FIRST (for a splash screen implementation). Cannot find any registry values that accomplish this... any ideas? Come on guys, somebody has to know the order in which driver's are loaded by GWES.exe and how to alter it.... MS gentlemen???? I don't think that's going to help. What you really want to do is load the image in the bootloader, since, by the time GWES itself loads, you're probably 75% of the way through the boot process. As far as I can recall, GWES loads the keyboard, mouse, a...

How do I setup a book cover using Publisher
I am publishing a book of poetry in Publisher 2003. There are 68 pages including front and back cover (using 8-1/2" x 11" paper). I would like to print the title and author on the spine. However, I am having trouble because of the ruler. I have discovered the "binding margin" option but the ruler still does not allow the wording to print exactly on the spine. Any suggestions? Have you turned on "snap." Have you selected center in the format text box dialog? Look at this article, it has help near the bottom. Structure your publication design using lay...

Import mail from Mozilla Thunderbird to Outlook
Hi, Does anybody know how to import mail from Mozilla Thunderbird to Outlook? Thanks, Eric Check this page for information on importing from other programs: http://www.slipstick.com/config/olimport.htm -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr/Computers/OneNoteFAQ.htm **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "Eric" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:052101c3...

Publisher 97 and date/time print
I am designing an office card using 1997 Publisher. No matter what I do it prints day, month,year and time on every page. I have checked background and there is no text box even there to delete to stop this problem. How can I find and delete? This will be an option of your printer driver. Disable that option and your trauma will be over. -- ...

Publisher 2003 printing missing
At my school my students are creating newsletters. On random lines...on each student's printout...there are partial lines printed. Some titles don't print. Students have tried changing the size of the font, the font itself, the size of the text boxes, etc. We are always missing partial lines. It is a different place on each paper and it happens on different printers. Any suggestions? Barbmc wrote: > At my school my students are creating newsletters. On random lines...on each > student's printout...there are partial lines printed. Some titles don't > p...

Find a multiple photos on a page template for Publisher?
Possible to find a template for Publisher to print a page full of multiple photos without recreating the page each time I print. Why not save your page you have created as a template? File, "save as", files of type, scroll down to Publisher template. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "srfaith" <srfaith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:157E95AB-1159-4889-B196-61E147E6E240@microsoft.com... > Possible to find a template for Publisher to print a page full of multiple > photos without recreating the page each time I print. ...

Preparing a Access Database for a Website
Preparing a database for the Internet website: Whether it's php, asp, or PERL or any other odbc language, the database should be prepared, right? I mean encryption, etc. Is the database editable while it is encrypted? ...

internet explorer 8, window visa
i put 8 on my computer,lot site would not repond,could not close them out.....dont like 8. i wont install again, on my computer. dont like w visa........................going to buy window 7...............................hope it work better ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "...

program loading time
The money 05 loads very slow, I have archived everthing past 90 days but it still loads slow. Any suggestions? In microsoft.public.money, oltexasboy wrote: >The money 05 loads very slow, I have archived everthing past 90 days but it >still loads slow. Any suggestions? Restore the archive as your main file, if you have not gone too far with it since the archive. Archiving did not help your speed appreciably, and you might want to refer to that older data. Consider reducing scheduled bills. Remove accounts from the budget if you think that would be appropriate. Set your start page t...

OT...Free Trial...Digital Image Starter Edition 2006...OT
Announcing the availability of the Microsoft Digital Image Starter Edition 2006. This is a fully functional, downloadable trial version with all the bells and whistles of MS Digital Image Suite 2006. The program will revert to very limited functionality after the 60 day trial period. Microsoft Digital Image Starter Edition 2006 http://tinyurl.com/8x6ea Be aware that it's a 109 MB download.... BTW, this program includes Photo Story 3.1 and it has the capability to create VCDs. -- John Inzer Guess a dial-up connection might take a while, huh? ;-) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Micr...

CRM Exchange website
I have installed the exchange conector do I need to use the exchange website as the default or can I use any of my websites that do not have exchange? Thanks I do not think it matters which website you use. However, the router will not affect OWA if that is your concern. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Tue, 6 Apr 2004 00:55:06 -0700, "Michael Alexio" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: I have installed the exchange conector do I need to use the exchange website as the default or can I use any of ...

Imaging new PCs
Our company is getting ready to roll-out new PCs for our Accounting desktop. We are also upgrading from Dynamics 7 to 8. I wanted to include the new Dynamics client install in our Ghost image, but our Accounting people are saying that the consultants do not want us to image these PCs. Can anyone tell me if they know of any issues with Dynamics being part of a desktop image? If so, can you give me the details of the problem? Hi I cannot see any issues to why you cannot do this? Maybe its because different users have different modified forms & reports etc.. I have advise clien...

MS Publisher 2000 continually installs
installed Office 2000 disk 1 and then MS Publisher from Disk 2. After I installed Publisher, it wants to do another install every time it is executed. What can I do to resolve this? You can get a program from the MS website called "msicu.exe" and there is a second one required for Disk 2 of Office. Read the instructions with these files carefully, and fully understand how they work, but they will/should cure your ills. Windows Installer cleaner Cd2Cleaner http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q247/6/74.asp http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q239/9/3...

open a publisher file wihtout publisher ?
I dont have publisher on my PC but someone sent me a file. Is there any other way to open it ? Hi chris (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || I dont have publisher on my PC but someone sent me a file. || Is there any other way to open it ? No. You need Publisher. Have them convert the file to PDF using Acrobat or PrimoPDF (www.primopdf.com) and send it to you. You can then use Adobe Reader to view the file. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranti...

When I try to add an additional email account to my Outlook Exprees, it downloads the same folders as the first email account. How can I retain each email account with seperate folders if they are all under the same identity. Also, the email passwords refuse to be saved even when entered and click the sva epassword box. Anhy thoughts. Paul ...

Problem opening publisher files over a network
I am having trouble opening publisher files over a local network. I can open other office documents contained within the same folders as those I cannot open. Suggestions? This is not an antivirus issue... I've turned them off and tried... Copy the file to your local hard drive and try again. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "LJinViroqua" <LJinViroqua@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:090FBB11-B0DA-4A38-8224-3E9EB3A...

Did Publisher 2007 get left behind?
Did Publisher 2007 somehow escape the Office 2007 redesign that was done to Word, Excel, etc. I don't see the ribbon and it doesn't appear to be using the .pubx filetype. Publisher is Office's black sheep... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Lurfys Maw" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message news:haql44p59ts3k3j7b9rd2nkldnliqrk9qd@4ax.com... > Did Publisher 2007 somehow escape the Office 2007 redesign that was > done to Word, Excel, etc. I don't see the ribbon and it doesn'...

Publisher 2000 will not open all files.
My hard drive went down and had to be replaced. I re-installed Microsoft Publisher 2000 version 6.0 The only version I have ever had or used. I copied my publisher files onto the new hard drive and since then Publisher has opened some files with no problems. Others (approx:50%=) open on a blank page with a message (Box) that says, within it, 'Publisher cannot open files from a different version.' What different version, I have only had the one. I would appreciate some help here as I have a large numer of files that Pulisher will not let me access. Regards. -- Oldsteve, Silver Sur...

I just got a new system with Money 2003 preloaded and when attempting to open my backup file(on a floppy) from an earlier version of money all I get is a message that asks if I want to back up to floppy. If I click on "dont back up" all I get is the message "money is not properly installed. Please try set up again" Any idea what I might be doing wrong/not doing??? Help thanks Is it possible that you can reload Money from any disks supplied to you with the system? -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-...

Help: Shell out to File Explorer
I want to fire up File Explorer and open it to a specific folder on the network. How would I code that? In news:8C635612-613B-49EA-BD99-2B24D34A2501@microsoft.com, Perico <Perico@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I want to fire up File Explorer and open it to a specific folder on > the network. How would I code that? Have you tried just following the folder path as a hyperlink, like this: Dim strFolderPath As String strFolderPath = " ... your path to the folder in question ..." Application.FollowHyperlink strFolderPath -- Dirk Goldgar, MS Access MV...

[Publisher 2003] Print large format on single page?!
Hello, can anyone tell me how I can print a large-format poster on one single smaller page? (I only find the option for distributing the poster on several pages.) Thanks! Frank Will your printer print a large format poster? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Frank Peters" <frank123.nospam@web.de> wrote in message news:c9078d$h9b$03$1@news.t-online.com... > Hello, > > can anyone tell me how I can print a large-format poster on one single > smaller page? (I only find the option for distributing the poster on > several pages.) > > Thanks! Fran...

Need for Free Personal website
Dear Microsoft, I am regular custemer of microsoft product. I want know how I get my personal web site free? Thank you. Hi, Endale. > Dear Microsoft, Sorry. Microsoft doesn't generally monitor these newsgroups to read and answer questions that aren't submitted through TechNet subscriptions. Non-TechNet questions posted here are answered by volunteers worldwide and occasional Microsoft employees in their own free time. > I am regular custemer of microsoft product. I want know how I get my > personal web site free? One doesn't need to be a customer of any Mi...

Microsoft Publisher 2002 #2
I am trynig to install Microsoft Publisher 2002 from CDROM. I am browse the CD and run the following file: "E:\publisher 2002\Microsoft Publisher XP 2002\Publisher XP\Pub.msi" Error 25506 appears saying "Microsoft Publisher 2002 requires updated system files not detected on the computer. You must install the Systems Files Update prior to installing Publisher. C:\Program Files\Coomon Files\System\ADO\MSODOR15.DLL is version 2.10.3711.3 wehn we require version 2.50.4403.4." Can anyone please help me on this? Thank you in anticipation. Have you called Microsoft? I ...