publisher using wrong email client how to change default?

Ok - MS Pub 2007 is trying to send through windows mail I have switched to
Windows Live mail.  How do I tell publisher to use windows live mail and not
windows mail?

Robin1only wrote:
> Ok - MS Pub 2007 is trying to send through windows mail I have
> switched to Windows Live mail.  How do I tell publisher to use
> windows live mail and not windows mail?
===================================
Have a look at the following articles:

Windows Vista -
Setting the Default Email Client
http://tinyurl.com/2ygtyt
   or...
http://freeemailtutorials.com/microsoftWindows/setDefaultEmailClientOnWindowsVista.cwd

Windows Vista -
Change The Default E-mail Program
http://tinyurl.com/3drkfw
   or...
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/Help/b74eea3f-8769-428d-ab19-7a92db1637041033.mspx

--

         John Inzer
MS Digital Media MVP

            Notice
This is not tech support
      I am a volunteer

 Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

0
oobie (2069)
8/27/2008 12:51:21 AM
Also requires that you use Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003, Outlook Express
(version 5.0 or later), or Windows Mail as your default e-mail program. No
windows live option.

Create and send e-mail publications by using Publisher 2007:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HA102200511033.aspx

DavidF

"John Inzer" <oobie@doobie.xyz> wrote in message
> Robin1only wrote:
>> Ok - MS Pub 2007 is trying to send through windows mail I have
>> switched to Windows Live mail.  How do I tell publisher to use
>> windows live mail and not windows mail?
> ===================================
> Have a look at the following articles:
>
> Windows Vista -
> Setting the Default Email Client
> http://tinyurl.com/2ygtyt
>   or...
> http://freeemailtutorials.com/microsoftWindows/setDefaultEmailClientOnWindowsVista.cwd
>
> Windows Vista -
> Change The Default E-mail Program
> http://tinyurl.com/3drkfw
>   or...
> http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/Help/b74eea3f-8769-428d-ab19-7a92db1637041033.mspx
>
> --
>
>         John Inzer
> MS Digital Media MVP
>
>            Notice
> This is not tech support
>      I am a volunteer
>
> Solutions that work for
> me may not work for you
>
> Proceed at your own risk

0
Nope8657 (939)

how do you merge the next record in publisher
I am trying to print off some invitations. There are two invitations per page. I will merge the addresses, but how do you get publisher to print the next record. I don't want the same name and address on each invitation. If you a viewing this in the print preview, it will look as though it will print all the same. A bug... The merge will work. Do a test run. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "maria" <maria@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C1ACD47A-D410-48EE-B220-0964128BB561@mi...

Steps in Exchange 2000 to change domain name?
We have an existing domain name (company.com). We have decided to change our name to newcompany.com. Right now the users are user@company.com and we want it to be user@newcompany.com. What do I need to do to change that in Exchange? I have made the necessary DNS changes (or so I believe). Thank you!!! Douglas Just add newcompany.com to your recipient policy & make it the default...best not to remove your existing company.com addresses as it may help during the transition to let users receive mail for both addresses. See http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF010.html for help. ; ...

Attaching Contacts to new email

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

invalid email address

WCF Client serialization problem

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

default values in a cell

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Change position ID in HR

Having problem with spoofing email

outlook 97 and express email problems

Emails #3

ungroup object in publisher
Hi I did a project about two weeks ago I grouped the items and saved it ,now I want to alter some text but if wont ungroup If the text is still text and not an image, you should be able to edit it without ungrouping. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "docherty" <docherty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:38CE759B-F3D4-4862-A00A-653ED3573C0B@microsoft.com... > Hi I did a project about two weeks ago I grouped the items and saved it ,now > I want to alter some text but if wont ungroup...

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook